rodiklisrodiklis  CalendarCalendar  DUKDUK  IeškotiIeškoti  Narių sąrašasNarių sąrašas  Vartotojų grupėsVartotojų grupės  RegistruotisRegistruotis  PrisijungtiPrisijungti  

Share | 

-Gill

Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Go down 
Pereiti prie : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AutoriusPranešimas
Claudia Rose Johnson
A bruise is a lesson...
and each lesson makes us better.

CREDIT : moonlight;painofchoco ♥
CLAIM : Madelaine Grobbelaar Petsch
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don’t make distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile. - Reuben&William♥
ABOUT CHARACTER : She's it... She's the best of both worlds. She's that independent, focused, ambitious queen. She's a boss. She can handle her own. And she's as alpha as they come. But at the same time, she knows where to draw the line and be a woman. She has a soft, submissive side, with a heart of gold. She's affectionate, passionate and extremely sexual. She knows how to take care of a man. She's spiritual, selfless and understands the definition of unconditional love. She's it. She's the best of both worlds. And whoever God decides to send her, will be luckiest man alive.
HOGWARTS HOUSE : Gryffindor
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: -Gill   Pen. 01 12, 2018 12:31 am

[note]Oki saule, varau persirengt, susikraut lagaminą ir atvarau [/note]

I'm done with the noise that life seems to bring.But I'll use my voice, it's my turn to sing.  Dream in my soul and I won't let it go. They try to keep me down but I just get higher.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco Online

CREDIT : icon:smaluma;gif;painofchoco a.k.a žmona <3
CLAIM : H.Tømmeraas
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : Crazy, but I love her, I could never run from her. Hit it, no rubber, never would let no one touch her. Swear we drive each other, mad, she be so stubborn. But, what the fuck is love with no pain, no suffer - Lilith
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: -Gill   Pen. 01 12, 2018 12:45 am

[note]If u say so[/note]
[note]Nepamiršk persiųsti bilietų. Užsakiau pagal tavo pageidavimus :)[/note]

Because I'm upset and you're outside and we're both stuck in our paradise. You're wightless hopin I'm out just smokin

We're stuck inside paradise motion
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą
Claudia Rose Johnson
A bruise is a lesson...

LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don’t make distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile. - Reuben&William♥
ABOUT CHARACTER : She's it... She's the best of both worlds. She's that independent, focused, ambitious queen. She's a boss. She can handle her own. And she's as alpha as they come. But at the same time, she knows where to draw the line and be a woman. She has a soft, submissive side, with a heart of gold. She's affectionate, passionate and extremely sexual. She knows how to take care of a man. She's spiritual, selfless and understands the definition of unconditional love. She's it. She's the best of both worlds. And whoever God decides to send her, will be luckiest man alive.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: -Gill   Pen. 01 12, 2018 12:56 am

[note]WE'RE HEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! [/note]

I'm done with the noise that life seems to bring.But I'll use my voice, it's my turn to sing.  Dream in my soul and I won't let it go. They try to keep me down but I just get higher.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco Online

CREDIT : icon:smaluma;gif;painofchoco a.k.a žmona <3
CLAIM : H.Tømmeraas
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : Crazy, but I love her, I could never run from her. Hit it, no rubber, never would let no one touch her. Swear we drive each other, mad, she be so stubborn. But, what the fuck is love with no pain, no suffer - Lilith
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: -Gill   Pen. 01 12, 2018 9:52 am

[note]Už poros minučių išeik į kiemą, lauksiu Tavęs ten[/note]
[note]ir greičiau, o tai sušals tavo draugė[/note]

Because I'm upset and you're outside and we're both stuck in our paradise. You're wightless hopin I'm out just smokin

We're stuck inside paradise motion
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą
Claudia Rose Johnson
A bruise is a lesson...

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: -Gill   Sk. 04 08, 2018 6:55 pm

[note]Hey babe Kokia čia situacija su kažkokiais amuletais vampyrams nuo saulės šviesos...? ar sunku tokį gautį? [/note]

Atgal į viršų Go down
Claudia Rose Johnson
A bruise is a lesson...

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: -Gill   Sk. 04 08, 2018 8:59 pm

[note]Brolis nori jį gaut savo draugei, labai čia fucked up situaciją, kaip visad mano šeimoj ir nežinau į ką daugiau kreiptis, jei ne į tave... [/note]

Atgal į viršų Go down
Claudia Rose Johnson
A bruise is a lesson...

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: -Gill   Sk. 04 08, 2018 9:05 pm

[note]žinau, žinau... bet nusiunčiau tavo numerį, kad bent susižinotų mėgstamiausias tavo gėles ir gražią puokštę iš savo kišenpinigių nusiųstų :)[/note]
[note]iš to, ką jis man pasakė čia labiau gyvenimo meilė, nei draugė Žinau tik tiek, kad ji hibridė. [/note]

Atgal į viršų Go down
Claudia Rose Johnson
A bruise is a lesson...

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: -Gill   Sk. 04 08, 2018 9:12 pm

[note]Ačiūūūū Vyną tau pirkt jis per jaunas, šituo aš galėsiu pasirūpint :D Kiek laiko užtruksi su amuleto gamyba? [/note]

Atgal į viršų Go down
Claudia Rose Johnson
A bruise is a lesson...

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: -Gill   Sk. 04 08, 2018 9:15 pm

[note]tu Dievas esi, liksiu skolinga ištisus šimtmečius (jeigu tiek išgyvensiu :DD)
kur man privažiuoti?[/note]

Atgal į viršų Go down
Claudia Rose Johnson
A bruise is a lesson...

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: -Gill   Sk. 04 08, 2018 9:21 pm

Atgal į viršų Go down
Sponsored content
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: -Gill   

Atgal į viršų Go down

-Gill
Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Atgal į viršų 
Puslapis 55Pereiti prie : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:Jūs negalite atsakinėti į pranešimus šiame forume
DC :: ▲TELEFONAI-
Pereiti į: