rodiklisrodiklis  CalendarCalendar  DUKDUK  IeškotiIeškoti  Narių sąrašasNarių sąrašas  Vartotojų grupėsVartotojų grupės  RegistruotisRegistruotis  PrisijungtiPrisijungti  

Share | 

c's

Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Go down 
Pereiti prie : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
AutoriusPranešimas
Claudia Rose Johnson
GGRYFFINDOR PREFECT(0)

CREDIT : moonlight;painofchoco ♥
CLAIM : Madelaine Grobbelaar Petsch
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don’t make distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile. - Reuben&William♥
ABOUT CHARACTER : She's it... She's the best of both worlds. She's that independent, focused, ambitious queen. She's a boss. She can handle her own. And she's as alpha as they come. But at the same time, she knows where to draw the line and be a woman. She has a soft, submissive side, with a heart of gold. She's affectionate, passionate and extremely sexual. She knows how to take care of a man. She's spiritual, selfless and understands the definition of unconditional love. She's it. She's the best of both worlds. And whoever God decides to send her, will be luckiest man alive.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: c's   Kv. 09 28, 2017 8:19 pm

24/7

I'm done with the noise that life seems to bring.But I'll use my voice, it's my turn to sing.  Dream in my soul and I won't let it go. They try to keep me down but I just get higher.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco
Luke Johnson
GGRYFFINDOR (0)

CREDIT : i dunno
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Lucius, Ophelia, Auriele
CLAIM : Dylan O'Brien
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : I love you, that means I’m not just here for the pretty parts. I’m here no matter what... --Diana
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: c's   Kv. 09 28, 2017 9:18 pm

new msg:

sveikutė, puikiai laikausi, kaip tuu? šimtas metų kaip nematyta :o

-- Luke

• The sound of a heart breaking wasn’t a booming blast or even a tense snapping like glass cracking from a corner. It was a soft and pained whine dripping from the lips of its owner like a final sigh escaping a dying body. •
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą Online
Luke Johnson
GGRYFFINDOR (0)

LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : I love you, that means I’m not just here for the pretty parts. I’m here no matter what... --Diana
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: c's   Št. 09 30, 2017 12:22 pm

new msg:

atsiprašaaau... matai, nuomininkę naują turiu, tai reikėjo prižiūrėt kad teliko iš namų į lombardą nupyzdinus neišneštų... žinai gi kokie čigonai šiais laikais gyvena...
o šiaip nieko gero neveikiu, egzistuoju ir viskas :hehe: pas tave kas naujo/gero? We need to meet, sis!

-- Luke

• The sound of a heart breaking wasn’t a booming blast or even a tense snapping like glass cracking from a corner. It was a soft and pained whine dripping from the lips of its owner like a final sigh escaping a dying body. •
Atgal į viršų Go down

CREDIT : luv <3
CLAIM : Sebastian Stan ❤
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: c's   Tr. 10 18, 2017 3:29 pm

NEW MSG
Labas. Galbūt jei atrastum laiko galėtum užsukt pas mane?
- Sebastian

I like how sleeping next to someone means more than sex sometimes, the body’s way of saying ‘I trust you to be by my side at my most vulnerable time,’ you have no defenses

❝when you are asleep, you tell no lies.❞

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: c's   Tr. 10 18, 2017 3:49 pm

NEW MSG
Gerai. Puiku.
- Sebastian

I like how sleeping next to someone means more than sex sometimes, the body’s way of saying ‘I trust you to be by my side at my most vulnerable time,’ you have no defenses

Atgal į viršų Go down
Luke Johnson
GGRYFFINDOR (0)

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: c's   Tr. 10 18, 2017 10:58 pm

new msg:

oh, we will be best friends with her :)
kaip tau, tai aš visada laisvas <33

--Luke

Atgal į viršų Go down
Luke Johnson
GGRYFFINDOR (0)

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: c's   Tr. 10 18, 2017 11:02 pm

new msg:

kur prilėkt?

--Luke

Atgal į viršų Go down
Luke Johnson
GGRYFFINDOR (0)

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: c's   Tr. 10 18, 2017 11:12 pm

new msg:

comming.

--Luke

Atgal į viršų Go down
Aurièle Gill
HHUFFLEPUFF (0)

CREDIT : painofchoco
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : luke, ophelia, lucius
CLAIM : danielle campbell
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : have a heart that never hardens, and a temper that never tries and a touch that never hurts
ABOUT CHARACTER : u dont wanna mess up with her
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: c's   Kv. 10 19, 2017 12:28 am

NEW MESSAGE (1):

Heya :buckis: sure, kur?

- Aurièle

come back. she never said those words out loud but they continuously lingered in the air between them. the air that was intoxicated with the lies he told her and the pain she felt. the air that stood in between of them like a wall, blinding both of them. she never had to courage to say the words out loud, not even after four glass of wine that made her nostalgic of him, his breath, how he smelled and how deeply he was loved.
Atgal į viršų Go down

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: c's   Kv. 10 26, 2017 11:10 am

NEW MSG
Labas. Kaip laikasi? Žadėjai atvykt, tačiau jau kuris laikas nieko iš tavęs negirdėt...
- Sebastian

Atgal į viršų Go down
Christopher M. Draven
We are all insects. Groping towards something terrible or divine.

CREDIT : Tristan darbas
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Keera || Rafael
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : But he supported her as best he could; the way a spider supports a fly when it has been tangled in his web
ABOUT CHARACTER : But I am not perfect in my way of putting things, because I lack the divine simplicity, of being only what I appear to be.

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: c's   Pir. 10 30, 2017 11:52 pm

NEW MSG
Žinoma, Claudia. Kol pakeliui, gal pasakysi, kas atsitiko?
- Christopher

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
Atgal į viršų Go down

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: c's   Kv. 11 02, 2017 9:58 am

NEW MSG
Nužsiėmęs. Tačiau dabar išėjęs į miestą. Jei nori galim ten susitikti kur nors, o paskui jei bus noras nukeliausim į namus.
- Sebastian

Atgal į viršų Go down

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: c's   Kv. 11 02, 2017 12:54 pm

NEW MSG
Centre esančioje arbatinėje. Lauksiu :blushinnn:
- Sebastian

Atgal į viršų Go down
Luke Johnson
GGRYFFINDOR (0)

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: c's   Sk. 11 05, 2017 10:11 pm

new msg:

supažindinti su kuo? aš kiek užsiėmęs...

-- Luke

Atgal į viršų Go down
Luke Johnson
GGRYFFINDOR (0)

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: c's   Sk. 11 05, 2017 10:20 pm

new msg:

..? kokiu dar išdavystės vaisiumi?

-- Luke

Atgal į viršų Go down
Sponsored content
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: c's   

Atgal į viršų Go down

c's
Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Atgal į viršų 
Puslapis 116Pereiti prie : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:Jūs negalite atsakinėti į pranešimus šiame forume
DC :: ▲TELEFONAI-
Pereiti į: