rodiklisrodiklis  CalendarCalendar  DUKDUK  IeškotiIeškoti  Narių sąrašasNarių sąrašas  Vartotojų grupėsVartotojų grupės  RegistruotisRegistruotis  PrisijungtiPrisijungti  

Share | 

WANTED

Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Go down 
Pereiti prie : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AutoriusPranešimas

CREDIT : JUST
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Alexis
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : She wasnt exactly sure when it happened. Or even when it started. All she knew for sure was that right here and now, she was falling hard and she could only pray that he was feeling the same way.- Luke
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: WANTED   Tr. 27 09 2017 - 18:26

Šioje temoje DC šeima rašys kokius veikėjų veidus norėtų pamatyti forume.

Veidas
Siūloma rasė
Nuotrauka

THERE’S NO WHERE TO GO, BUT STRAIGHT THROUGH THE SMOKE... THE FIGHT IS ALL WE KNOW.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/
Claudia Rose Johnson
GGRYFFINDOR PREFECT(4)

CREDIT : just ♥
CLAIM : Madelaine Grobbelaar Petsch
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don’t make distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile. - Reuben&William♥
ABOUT CHARACTER : She's it... She's the best of both worlds. She's that independent, focused, ambitious queen. She's a boss. She can handle her own. And she's as alpha as they come. But at the same time, she knows where to draw the line and be a woman. She has a soft, submissive side, with a heart of gold. She's affectionate, passionate and extremely sexual. She knows how to take care of a man. She's spiritual, selfless and understands the definition of unconditional love. She's it. She's the best of both worlds. And whoever God decides to send her, will be luckiest man alive.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   Sk. 1 10 2017 - 15:11

Holland Roden
Nesvarbu kokia rasė bet vampire is perfect (Lydia/Allison 4ever) <3

Daniel Sharman
Vampire / Werewolf

Turn it up. Somebody save your soul cause you've been sinning in this city I know.  Too many troubles, all these lovers got you losing control... You're like a drug to me, a luxury, my sugar and gold.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco

REAL NAME : if you ain't runnin' game Say my name, say my name You actin' kinda shady Ain't callin' me baby
CLAIM : Kristy Lani
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : She was born wild and curious. A cage is no place for someone like that. 'I play with the fire of my own truth,' she told me, 'I will burn for the things I love'
ABOUT CHARACTER : She's a badass with a good heart, soft but strong. Unapologetic and honest. She's the type of woman you go to war beside, she's the type of woman you marry.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   Sk. 1 10 2017 - 23:39

Katherine Mcnamara
human/vampire/hunter/shinigami

Matthew Daddario
hunter/shinigami/culebra/vampire/djinn

Dominic Sherwood
hunter/shinigami/werewolf/human/vampire

I promised, I promised myself not to slip back into old habit
'Cause heartbreak is savage and love is a bitch
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą
Benjamin Dimitri Black
MMINISTRY OF MAGIC

CREDIT : justinianas / maliblue
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : pasimečiau
CLAIM : Colton Haynes ♥
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : One and only - Nova <3
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   Antr. 3 10 2017 - 14:42

Venessa Morgan
Shinigami

I'VE PERSONALLY DANCED WITH FATE A FEW TOO MANY TIMES TO NOT BELIEVE IN THE MAGIC OF THIS WORLD.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://sunsain.livejournal.com/
Caitlyn Lilith Côté
SSLYTHERIN (75)

CREDIT : painofchoco/maliblue
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : kartais pamirštu kuris mano
CLAIM : Phoebe Jane Elizabeth Tonkin
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : Hours, days, months, years and decades can go by, but I will never forget the moment when you held me in your arms, looked into my eyes and whispered I Love You in my ears – it still gives me the shivers. I love you. - Mikael♥
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   Antr. 10 10 2017 - 0:03

Joseph Morgan
Vampire/Hybryd/Culebra

Claire Holt
Culebra/Vampire/Hybryd/Witch

Victoria Justice
Human/Witch

everyone love yourself to death, 'cuz i'm so sorry
«So you gotta fire up, you gotta let go. you'll never be loved till you've made your own. You gotta face up, you gotta get yours. You never know the top till you get too low.»
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/
Claudia Rose Johnson
GGRYFFINDOR PREFECT(4)

LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don’t make distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile. - Reuben&William♥
ABOUT CHARACTER : She's it... She's the best of both worlds. She's that independent, focused, ambitious queen. She's a boss. She can handle her own. And she's as alpha as they come. But at the same time, she knows where to draw the line and be a woman. She has a soft, submissive side, with a heart of gold. She's affectionate, passionate and extremely sexual. She knows how to take care of a man. She's spiritual, selfless and understands the definition of unconditional love. She's it. She's the best of both worlds. And whoever God decides to send her, will be luckiest man alive.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   Št. 14 10 2017 - 10:54

KJ Apa
Vampyras ( ypač tiktų Jason Woodward )

Turn it up. Somebody save your soul cause you've been sinning in this city I know.  Too many troubles, all these lovers got you losing control... You're like a drug to me, a luxury, my sugar and gold.
Atgal į viršų Go down
CREDIT : painofchoco
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   Sk. 15 10 2017 - 13:27

India Eisley
Hibridė (įsivaizduoju Alexandra Methuselah)

Hailee Steinfield:
Ragana/hibridė

Madison Beer:
Hibridė (kaip Nova Methuselah )

Kendall Jenner:

Olivia Holt:
Witch

Zoey Deuch:

Diego Barrueco:

Mikkel Jensen:

Never trust your tongue when your heart is bitter
I hear a new tone when acquaintances ask how I am, a tone I have not before noticed and find increasingly distressing, even humiliating: these acquaintances seem as they ask impatient, half concerned, half querulous, as if no longer interested in the answer.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Leonard "Leo" Kingham
GGRYFFINDOR (4)

CREDIT : justinianas
CLAIM : Troye Sivan
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   Antr. 17 10 2017 - 20:16

thomas doherty

Kiss me on the mouth and set me free Sing me like a choir I can be the subject of your dreams. Your sickening desire don’t you wanna see a man up close? A phoenix in the fire. So kiss me on the mouth and set me free. But please, don’t bite

Atgal į viršų Go down
Claudia Rose Johnson
GGRYFFINDOR PREFECT(4)

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   Tr. 18 10 2017 - 18:30

Adelaide Kane
Djinn / vampire / witch / original witch

Paskutinį kartą redagavo Claudia Rose Johnson, Pen. 3 11 2017 - 12:52. Redaguota 1 kartą

Atgal į viršų Go down
Leonard "Leo" Kingham
GGRYFFINDOR (4)

CREDIT : justinianas
CLAIM : Troye Sivan
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   Št. 21 10 2017 - 23:26

Nico Tortorella

Kiss me on the mouth and set me free Sing me like a choir I can be the subject of your dreams. Your sickening desire don’t you wanna see a man up close? A phoenix in the fire. So kiss me on the mouth and set me free. But please, don’t bite

Atgal į viršų Go down
Chaelin Waterhouse
SSLYTHERIN PREFECT (75)

CREDIT : STARBOY
CLAIM : lalisa
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   Pir. 23 10 2017 - 9:11

KIAN LAWLEY

books and cleverness? there are more important things, friendship and bravery.
Atgal į viršų Go down
CREDIT : painofchoco
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   Antr. 24 10 2017 - 10:55

Gage Golightly (as Chrysanthe Apostle )

Never trust your tongue when your heart is bitter
I hear a new tone when acquaintances ask how I am, a tone I have not before noticed and find increasingly distressing, even humiliating: these acquaintances seem as they ask impatient, half concerned, half querulous, as if no longer interested in the answer.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Claudia Rose Johnson
GGRYFFINDOR PREFECT(4)

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   Tr. 25 10 2017 - 0:13

Charles Melton
vampyras

Atgal į viršų Go down
Claudia Rose Johnson
GGRYFFINDOR PREFECT(4)

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   Tr. 25 10 2017 - 23:17

Jack Falahee
shinigami (ypač Samuel)/ culebra

Atgal į viršų Go down
Claudia Rose Johnson
GGRYFFINDOR PREFECT(4)

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   Pir. 30 10 2017 - 2:04

Vanessa Morgan
Ragana/Vampyrė/Kitsunė/Culebra

Atgal į viršų Go down
Sponsored content
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   

Atgal į viršų Go down

WANTED
Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Atgal į viršų 
Puslapis 14Pereiti prie : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:Jūs negalite atsakinėti į pranešimus šiame forume
DC :: ▲GILBERT'S :: ▲MARCEL'S BAR :: ▲ WHITE'S-
Pereiti į: