rodiklisrodiklis  CalendarCalendar  DUKDUK  IeškotiIeškoti  Narių sąrašasNarių sąrašas  Vartotojų grupėsVartotojų grupės  RegistruotisRegistruotis  PrisijungtiPrisijungti  

Share | 

Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak.

Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Go down 
Pereiti prie : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AutoriusPranešimas
Elizabeth A. Gaunt
RRAVENCLAW (103)

CREDIT : ikona:: maliblue
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak.    Pir. 11 13, 2017 2:04 am

OH MY DAYS !!! Tai kai sexova motulė O.O aiškiai ta antra nekaltybė turės palaukti

“They lit her wings with the flames, but she raised to the sky soaring over the clouds until the whole sky caught fire. She flew staring at the destruction with her cold eyes, while the clouds came down as the balls of fire and burnt everyone, who tried to take her wings away into ashes.”
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą
CREDIT : avataras sunsain parašas maliblue
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak.    Pir. 11 13, 2017 2:07 am

Stengiasi būti graži, jauna, ir žavi, ir nuo vaikų, žinoma neatsilikti ;DDDDDd

ačiū labai

you thought that i was pure as snow, guess you didn't know. hold tight, surprise, open your eyes its springtime.
flowers blossoming, i am one of them, bet you like how i've grown. now i'm that bitch

Atgal į viršų Go down
Alexander Noah Howland
GGRYFFINDOR (102)

CREDIT : icona// katele signature// tell me the credit, if you know who's it is.
CLAIM : T. E.
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE :
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak.    Pir. 11 13, 2017 2:14 am

Damn, mom. Šakės kaip gerai.
Slay, queen.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t10673-we-re-riding-into-the-dark-
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak.    Pir. 11 13, 2017 11:11 am

Forever young ;DDDD

ačiū, širdele

you thought that i was pure as snow, guess you didn't know. hold tight, surprise, open your eyes its springtime.
flowers blossoming, i am one of them, bet you like how i've grown. now i'm that bitch

Atgal į viršų Go down
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak.    Sk. 11 19, 2017 4:16 pm

022. @Kriptose/w Caitlyn

Atgal į viršų Go down

CREDIT : maliblue/forbiddendesires♥
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : kartais pamirštu kuris mano
CLAIM : Phoebe Jane Elizabeth Tonkin
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : Hours, days, months, years and decades can go by, but I will never forget the moment when you held me in your arms, looked into my eyes and whispered I Love You in my ears – it still gives me the shivers. I love you. - Mikael♥
AGE : somehow alive since 1926, whatcha gonna do about that, huh?
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak.    Sk. 11 19, 2017 4:22 pm

eh ta žila galva...
nu gražiai, gražiai <3

Hope when you take that jump, You don't fear the fall. Hope when the water rises - You built a wall. Hope when the crowd screams out, They're screaming your name. Hope if everybody runs - You choose to stay.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak.    Sk. 11 19, 2017 4:27 pm

Kometarus pasiliekam sau... ;dDDDD

ačiū ačiū

Atgal į viršų Go down
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak.    Pir. 11 20, 2017 6:21 pm

023. @Namuose/w Alexander

Atgal į viršų Go down
Alexander Noah Howland
GGRYFFINDOR (102)

CREDIT : icona// katele signature// tell me the credit, if you know who's it is.
CLAIM : T. E.
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE :
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak.    Pir. 11 20, 2017 6:33 pm

Damn, mom. Dar reikia nepamiršt, kad mama šviesiaplauke patapo. Kaip visada tobulai.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t10673-we-re-riding-into-the-dark-
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak.    Pir. 11 20, 2017 6:33 pm

awwwwwwww thank you, my love

Atgal į viršų Go down
Elizabeth A. Gaunt
RRAVENCLAW (103)

CREDIT : ikona:: maliblue
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak.    Pir. 11 20, 2017 6:35 pm

Well DAAAAAAMN O.O o čia tai mamukas pavaro Hot as HELL

“They lit her wings with the flames, but she raised to the sky soaring over the clouds until the whole sky caught fire. She flew staring at the destruction with her cold eyes, while the clouds came down as the balls of fire and burnt everyone, who tried to take her wings away into ashes.”
Atgal į viršų Go down
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak.    Pir. 11 20, 2017 6:46 pm

Kai pagalvoji, tamsioji pusė turi ir savo pliusų ;DDDDDDD

Atgal į viršų Go down
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak.    Antr. 11 21, 2017 12:58 pm

024. @Château Marmont/w Arthur

Atgal į viršų Go down
Sponsored content
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak.    

Atgal į viršų Go down

Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak.
Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Atgal į viršų 
Puslapis 66Pereiti prie : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:Jūs negalite atsakinėti į pranešimus šiame forume
DC :: Naujausas naujinimas-
Pereiti į: