rodiklisrodiklis  CalendarCalendar  DUKDUK  IeškotiIeškoti  Narių sąrašasNarių sąrašas  Vartotojų grupėsVartotojų grupės  RegistruotisRegistruotis  PrisijungtiPrisijungti  

Share | 

Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak.

Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Go down 
Pereiti prie : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AutoriusPranešimas
CREDIT : avataras sunsain parašas maliblue
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak.    Št. 11 11, 2017 10:57 pm

020. @Namuose/Seimos vakarieneje/BACK TO LIFE
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą
Alexander Noah Howland
GGRYFFINDOR (102)

CREDIT : icona// katele signature// tell me the credit, if you know who's it is.
CLAIM : T. E.
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE :
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak.    Št. 11 11, 2017 11:24 pm

Back to life ir vėl mus džiugini vaizdais. Awesome, mom.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t10673-we-re-riding-into-the-dark-
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak.    Št. 11 11, 2017 11:25 pm

thank you my love

you thought that i was pure as snow, guess you didn't know. hold tight, surprise, open your eyes its springtime.
flowers blossoming, i am one of them, bet you like how i've grown. now i'm that bitch

Atgal į viršų Go down
Elizabeth A. Gaunt
RRAVENCLAW (103)

CREDIT : ikona:: maliblue
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak.    Sk. 11 12, 2017 12:16 am

Damn, koks elegantiškas mamukas, PERFECTION

“They lit her wings with the flames, but she raised to the sky soaring over the clouds until the whole sky caught fire. She flew staring at the destruction with her cold eyes, while the clouds came down as the balls of fire and burnt everyone, who tried to take her wings away into ashes.”
Atgal į viršų Go down
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak.    Sk. 11 12, 2017 12:17 am

čia ta proga, kad sugrįžo ;DDD

tnak you love

you thought that i was pure as snow, guess you didn't know. hold tight, surprise, open your eyes its springtime.
flowers blossoming, i am one of them, bet you like how i've grown. now i'm that bitch

Atgal į viršų Go down

CREDIT : maliblue
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : pasimečiau
CLAIM : Colton Haynes ♥
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak.    Sk. 11 12, 2017 12:36 am

Kaip gražu Tik prašau nepanaudoti tų batų Beno veidui nuvalyt

The older I get the more I realize spending time alone is soothing. It’s not a bad thing to spend time alone with your thoughts and turning off the distractions around you. Being able to be comfortable with who you are and letting yourself just be. That’s what I’ve realized. Cause one day your 21 and your life is never how you imagined. The places you see and the relationships you make is incredible. It’s inspiring. But remember to take time to you. Remember to just breathe.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Margo Julliet Fillory
SSLYTHERIN (180)

CREDIT : Avataras: Sunsain; gif'ai: Devilwithinx; parašo koduotė: Maliblue
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Rebecca
CLAIM : Emeraude Toubia
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : Me, myself and I
ABOUT CHARACTER : I love myself, I wanna see it when I turn around, look in the mirror, and if you don't like it, you can leave it - 'cause it's my own and I'll keep owning it. If you don't like what I'm wearing, well, you're only bothered 'cause you're staring, and you'll never talk me into caring 'cause it's my own and I'll keep owning it. I'ma do just what I want on the regular and it's really not my fault if you're scared of a... SWEET LITTLE UNFORGETTABLE THING (S.L.U.T)
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak.    Sk. 11 12, 2017 12:36 am

man batai nelabai, bet suknelė tai tobula

There is boy friend and then there is boyfriend that tiny little space is known as the friend zone. Dont get it twisted.

Atgal į viršų Go down
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak.    Sk. 11 12, 2017 1:03 am

Ko Benas šitaip Inesos pastoviai baidos??? :DDDD

bet šiaip ačiū jums

Atgal į viršų Go down

CREDIT : maliblue
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : pasimečiau
CLAIM : Colton Haynes ♥
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak.    Sk. 11 12, 2017 1:32 am

Kažkaip po to padūrimo jis nebesijaučia saugus:DDDD

The older I get the more I realize spending time alone is soothing. It’s not a bad thing to spend time alone with your thoughts and turning off the distractions around you. Being able to be comfortable with who you are and letting yourself just be. That’s what I’ve realized. Cause one day your 21 and your life is never how you imagined. The places you see and the relationships you make is incredible. It’s inspiring. But remember to take time to you. Remember to just breathe.
Atgal į viršų Go down
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak.    Sk. 11 12, 2017 11:10 am

Sorry, tačiau Inesa pasinaudojo aplinkybėmis ;DDD

Atgal į viršų Go down

CREDIT : disasterqueen
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Alice&Eric
CLAIM : Ian Somerhalder
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : Bonkė stpdv
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak.    Sk. 11 12, 2017 11:52 am

Dailiai

I didn’t know what it was like to be happy, to be fulfilled, to be complete.
But now I do, and now that I know that feeling, to live without it?
Pft, there’s no point.

Atgal į viršų Go down
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak.    Sk. 11 12, 2017 11:55 am

ačiū

Atgal į viršų Go down
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak.    Pir. 11 13, 2017 1:52 am

021. @Apleistas namas/w Jayla

Atgal į viršų Go down
Margo Julliet Fillory
SSLYTHERIN (180)

CREDIT : Avataras: Sunsain; gif'ai: Devilwithinx; parašo koduotė: Maliblue
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Rebecca
CLAIM : Emeraude Toubia
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : Me, myself and I
ABOUT CHARACTER : I love myself, I wanna see it when I turn around, look in the mirror, and if you don't like it, you can leave it - 'cause it's my own and I'll keep owning it. If you don't like what I'm wearing, well, you're only bothered 'cause you're staring, and you'll never talk me into caring 'cause it's my own and I'll keep owning it. I'ma do just what I want on the regular and it's really not my fault if you're scared of a... SWEET LITTLE UNFORGETTABLE THING (S.L.U.T)
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak.    Pir. 11 13, 2017 1:53 am

oh damn kokia bomba nu čia jau taip tobulai pavarei

There is boy friend and then there is boyfriend that tiny little space is known as the friend zone. Dont get it twisted.

Atgal į viršų Go down
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak.    Pir. 11 13, 2017 1:56 am

Ačiū, širdele,
eis, vampyrų, mažulė kankint ;DDDDD

Atgal į viršų Go down
Sponsored content
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak.    

Atgal į viršų Go down

Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak.
Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Atgal į viršų 
Puslapis 56Pereiti prie : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:Jūs negalite atsakinėti į pranešimus šiame forume
DC :: Naujausas naujinimas-
Pereiti į: