rodiklisrodiklis  CalendarCalendar  DUKDUK  IeškotiIeškoti  Narių sąrašasNarių sąrašas  Vartotojų grupėsVartotojų grupės  RegistruotisRegistruotis  PrisijungtiPrisijungti  

Share | 

Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak.

Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Go down 
Pereiti prie : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AutoriusPranešimas

CREDIT : luv <3
CLAIM : G-Eazy ❤
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak.    Pir. 10 16, 2017 4:16 pm

Vajėj kaip gražu

Tonight I feel like nothing more than a breath. But I am here, and I am breathing, so that’s okay. At least for now, that’s okay.
'We are dead stars, looking back up at the sky'
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą
CREDIT : avataras sunsain parašas maliblue
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak.    Pir. 10 16, 2017 4:18 pm

ačiū ačiū

you thought that i was pure as snow, guess you didn't know. hold tight, surprise, open your eyes its springtime.
flowers blossoming, i am one of them, bet you like how i've grown. now i'm that bitch

Atgal į viršų Go down

CREDIT : maliblue/forbiddendesires♥
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : kartais pamirštu kuris mano
CLAIM : Phoebe Jane Elizabeth Tonkin
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : Hours, days, months, years and decades can go by, but I will never forget the moment when you held me in your arms, looked into my eyes and whispered I Love You in my ears – it still gives me the shivers. I love you. - Mikael♥
AGE : somehow alive since 1926, whatcha gonna do about that, huh?
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak.    Pir. 10 16, 2017 4:29 pm

YASSS GURL. SLAY!

Hope when you take that jump, You don't fear the fall. Hope when the water rises - You built a wall. Hope when the crowd screams out, They're screaming your name. Hope if everybody runs - You choose to stay.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak.    Pir. 10 16, 2017 4:31 pm

thank you, darling, she will!!

you thought that i was pure as snow, guess you didn't know. hold tight, surprise, open your eyes its springtime.
flowers blossoming, i am one of them, bet you like how i've grown. now i'm that bitch

Atgal į viršų Go down
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak.    Pir. 10 16, 2017 10:58 pm

013. @Namuose w/Alexander

Atgal į viršų Go down
Alexander Noah Howland
GGRYFFINDOR (102)

CREDIT : icona// katele signature// tell me the credit, if you know who's it is.
CLAIM : T. E.
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE :
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak.    Pir. 10 16, 2017 11:18 pm

O mamma mia. :e:
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t10673-we-re-riding-into-the-dark-
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak.    Pir. 10 16, 2017 11:19 pm

priimsiu tai kaip "labai puikiai atrodai, mama" :DDDDDD

Atgal į viršų Go down
Alexander Noah Howland
GGRYFFINDOR (102)

CREDIT : icona// katele signature// tell me the credit, if you know who's it is.
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE :
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak.    Pir. 10 16, 2017 11:25 pm

That's precisely what I meant. :DD
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t10673-we-re-riding-into-the-dark-
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak.    Pir. 10 16, 2017 11:28 pm

nes prieš tai ne kaip atrodė ;DD nepadoriai ;DD

Atgal į viršų Go down
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak.    Tr. 10 18, 2017 9:28 pm

014. @Oro uostas w/Nael

Atgal į viršų Go down
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak.    Sk. 10 22, 2017 5:08 pm

015. @Lux w/Lucius

Atgal į viršų Go down
CREDIT : maliblue ♥
CLAIM : gal gadot
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak.    Sk. 10 22, 2017 5:09 pm

amazing:DDD

There are things I’d rather whisper and never quite say out loud
Atgal į viršų Go down
CREDIT : maliblue
CLAIM : e.toubia
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak.    Sk. 10 22, 2017 5:18 pm

oi oi kaip Lucius galės paerzint Innez :D nice outfit <3
Atgal į viršų Go down
Alexander Noah Howland
GGRYFFINDOR (102)

LOVE OF YOUR LIFE :
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak.    Sk. 10 22, 2017 5:19 pm

Looking good, mum. :thubsup:
P.s. aš tavo vietoj neerzinčiau, kablai per ilgi, skaudžiai trenkt gali.. :D :D :D
Atgal į viršų Go down
CREDIT : maliblue
CLAIM : e.toubia
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak.    Sk. 10 22, 2017 5:24 pm

Alexander Methuselah rašo:
Looking good, mum. :thubsup:
P.s. aš tavo vietoj neerzinčiau, kablai per ilgi, skaudžiai trenkt gali.. :D :D :D
kiekvieną moterį su tinkamu šokolado kiekiu galima papirkt :blessme: blogiausiu atveju, pati iš bonkos per galvą gaus :D
Atgal į viršų Go down
Sponsored content
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak.    

Atgal į viršų Go down

Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak.
Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Atgal į viršų 
Puslapis 36Pereiti prie : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:Jūs negalite atsakinėti į pranešimus šiame forume
DC :: Naujausas naujinimas-
Pereiti į: