rodiklisrodiklis  CalendarCalendar  DUKDUK  IeškotiIeškoti  Narių sąrašasNarių sąrašas  Vartotojų grupėsVartotojų grupės  RegistruotisRegistruotis  PrisijungtiPrisijungti  

Share | 

Benjamin's

Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Go down 
Pereiti prie : Previous  1, 2
AutoriusPranešimas
CREDIT : painofchoco/maliblue
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Benjamin's   Št. 06 24, 2017 11:52 pm

Kaip mes? :D

I guess I'm pretty much of a lone wolf. I don't say I don't like people at all, but, to tell you the truth, I only like it then if I have a chance to look deep into their hearts and their minds.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/
Chaelin Waterhouse
SSLYTHERIN PREFECT (180)

CREDIT : STARBOY
CLAIM : lalisa
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Benjamin's   Pir. 06 26, 2017 10:54 pm

yoo, imam exus keksus? :cuties:

It’s so sad, because it’s so hard to make her understand. I’ve gotten all these things for her. I’ve gotten all these things for her and now she just… she just wants to run away.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą

CREDIT : Avataras: Maliblue
CLAIM : C. Young
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : Me, myself and I
ABOUT CHARACTER : I love myself, I wanna see it when I turn around, look in the mirror, and if you don't like it, you can leave it - 'cause it's my own and I'll keep owning it. If you don't like what I'm wearing, well, you're only bothered 'cause you're staring, and you'll never talk me into caring 'cause it's my own and I'll keep owning it. I'ma do just what I want on the regular and it's really not my fault if you're scared of a... SWEET LITTLE UNFORGETTABLE THING (S.L.U.T)
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Benjamin's   Antr. 06 27, 2017 12:10 pm

kuo? :e:

People adore monsters. They fill their songs and stories with them. You know what a monster is? Power. Power and choice. Monsters sift the weak from the strong and provide a forge for the steeling of souls. Even as we curse monsters, we admire them. Seek to become them, in some ways....
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą
Sponsored content
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Benjamin's   

Atgal į viršų Go down

Benjamin's
Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Atgal į viršų 
Puslapis 22Pereiti prie : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:Jūs negalite atsakinėti į pranešimus šiame forume
DC :: ▲GILBERT'S-
Pereiti į: