rodiklisrodiklis  CalendarCalendar  DUKDUK  IeškotiIeškoti  Narių sąrašasNarių sąrašas  Vartotojų grupėsVartotojų grupės  RegistruotisRegistruotis  PrisijungtiPrisijungti  

Share | 

MINTYS #6

Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Go down 
Pereiti prie : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 36 ... 67  Next
AutoriusPranešimas

CREDIT : redmoon, maliblue
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Luke, Aurièle, Hazel
CLAIM : skeet ulrich
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : I was interested in everything and committed to nothing.
ABOUT CHARACTER : 29.03.1979 • 39 y.o. • pretty broken unstable, impulsive, direct, live his life simply, has trouble sitting still, knows how to acheve goals, independent, stubborn, reserved, cautious, a bit materialistic, alcohol problems, rebellious, moody.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: MINTYS #6   Antr. 05 23, 2017 11:16 pm

Visai miego noriu

Remember that no matter where I am or what I’m doing I’ve got a special place inside me that’s all for you. It’s been there since the day we met.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t13670-here-are-the-monsters-we-pu Online

CREDIT : maliblue
CLAIM : Madelaine Grobbelaar Petsch
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don’t make distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile. - Reuben, Luke&William♥
ABOUT CHARACTER : She's it... She's the best of both worlds. She's that independent, focused, ambitious queen. She's a boss. She can handle her own. And she's as alpha as they come. But at the same time, she knows where to draw the line and be a woman. She has a soft, submissive side, with a heart of gold. She's affectionate, passionate and extremely sexual. She knows how to take care of a man. She's spiritual, selfless and understands the definition of unconditional love. She's it. She's the best of both worlds. And whoever God decides to send her, will be luckiest man alive.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: MINTYS #6   Antr. 05 23, 2017 11:18 pm

pamiršau visai banką suvest, blioc

Oh, tell me you love me, I need someone on days like this, I do. On days like this...

I don't know who I am without you
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/

ABOUT CHARACTER : 29.03.1979 • 39 y.o. • pretty broken unstable, impulsive, direct, live his life simply, has trouble sitting still, knows how to acheve goals, independent, stubborn, reserved, cautious, a bit materialistic, alcohol problems, rebellious, moody.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: MINTYS #6   Antr. 05 23, 2017 11:24 pm

Net nežinau ar verta tikėt

Remember that no matter where I am or what I’m doing I’ve got a special place inside me that’s all for you. It’s been there since the day we met.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t13670-here-are-the-monsters-we-pu Online
CREDIT : Maliblue
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Wait for it
CLAIM : B.S.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: MINTYS #6   Antr. 05 23, 2017 11:25 pm

Darbo našumas per paskutinę valandą 0% jei taip ir toliau nieko nepadarysiu :/

In the dark and I'm right on the middle mark. I'm just in the tier of everything that rides below the surface. And I watch from a distance seventeen and I'm short of the others' dreams of being golden and on top. It's not what you painted in my head there's so much there instead of all the colors that I saw

we all are living in a dream, but life ain’t what it seems
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą Online

CREDIT : maliblue
CLAIM : Madelaine Grobbelaar Petsch
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don’t make distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile. - Reuben, Luke&William♥
ABOUT CHARACTER : She's it... She's the best of both worlds. She's that independent, focused, ambitious queen. She's a boss. She can handle her own. And she's as alpha as they come. But at the same time, she knows where to draw the line and be a woman. She has a soft, submissive side, with a heart of gold. She's affectionate, passionate and extremely sexual. She knows how to take care of a man. She's spiritual, selfless and understands the definition of unconditional love. She's it. She's the best of both worlds. And whoever God decides to send her, will be luckiest man alive.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: MINTYS #6   Antr. 05 23, 2017 11:26 pm

reiks gal miegot eit, kažkaip sunkiai man čia į naktį tempiasi 5 ryto prabudus

Oh, tell me you love me, I need someone on days like this, I do. On days like this...

I don't know who I am without you
Atgal į viršų Go down

CREDIT : starboy/painofchoco
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : kartais pamirštu kuris mano
CLAIM : Shay Mitchell
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : true love is like a diamond; it is rare, beautiful and lasts forever.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: MINTYS #6   Tr. 05 24, 2017 12:08 am

damn ir akys jau merkias o dar trys sąskaitos :s

Yes, you got your spell on me baby.
TURNING MY HEART INTO STONE, I NEED YOU SO BAD MAGIC WOMAN, I CAN'T LEAVE YOU ALONE. BUT SHE'S A BLACK MAGIC WOMAN - TRYIN' TO MAKE A DEVIL OUT OF ME.
Atgal į viršų Go down
CREDIT : ouofmymind;
CLAIM : lucky blue smith.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: MINTYS #6   Tr. 05 24, 2017 12:11 am

idomu ar rasiu pagaliau normalu koki nors
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą

LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : true love is like a diamond; it is rare, beautiful and lasts forever.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: MINTYS #6   Tr. 05 24, 2017 12:20 am

nu gerai padariau ką reikia, reikia čiuožt miegot..
labanakt saulės

TURNING MY HEART INTO STONE, I NEED YOU SO BAD MAGIC WOMAN, I CAN'T LEAVE YOU ALONE. BUT SHE'S A BLACK MAGIC WOMAN - TRYIN' TO MAKE A DEVIL OUT OF ME.
Atgal į viršų Go down
CLAIM : Katherine Mcnamara
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: MINTYS #6   Tr. 05 24, 2017 12:29 am

Tikiuos atvaziuos laiku pasiimt...jei jis bl smiges, tai vel klyks is baimes kaip kad sianakt x)

TAKE YOU LIKE A DRUG, I TASTE YOU ON MY TONGUE. YOU ASK ME WHAT I'M THINKING ABOUT... I TELL YOU THAT I'M THINKING ABOUT WHATEVER YOU'RE THINKING ABOUT. TELL ME SOMETHING THAT I'LL FORGET AND YOU MIGHT HAVE TO TELL ME AGAIN. IT'S CRAZY WHAT YOU'LL DO FOR A FRIEND. GO AHEAD AND CRY LITTLE GIRL. NOBODY DOES IT LIKE YOU DO. I LOVE THAT YOU GOT DADDY ISSUES.

and I do too...

Atgal į viršų Go down
CREDIT : ouofmymind;
CLAIM : lucky blue smith.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: MINTYS #6   Tr. 05 24, 2017 12:35 am

patinka man jos toks isskirtinis stilius
Atgal į viršų Go down

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: MINTYS #6   Tr. 05 24, 2017 7:43 am

Reik kavos

Atgal į viršų Go down
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Wait for it
CLAIM : B.S.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: MINTYS #6   Tr. 05 24, 2017 9:47 am

Uhhhhh....

In the dark and I'm right on the middle mark. I'm just in the tier of everything that rides below the surface. And I watch from a distance seventeen and I'm short of the others' dreams of being golden and on top. It's not what you painted in my head there's so much there instead of all the colors that I saw

we all are living in a dream, but life ain’t what it seems
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą Online

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: MINTYS #6   Tr. 05 24, 2017 10:13 am

Toks jausmas, kad kažką prisidirbau jau :D

Atgal į viršų Go down

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: MINTYS #6   Tr. 05 24, 2017 11:25 am

čiut prašneku.. lyg tyčia :DD

Atgal į viršų Go down
CREDIT : Sunsain, Maliblue
CLAIM : Stephen James
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: MINTYS #6   Tr. 05 24, 2017 12:01 pm

net pastangų nereikėjo, weird

and my heart was pumping, chest was screaming, mind was running, air was freezing. Put my hands up... put my hands up. I told this kid I'm ready for a fight.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Sponsored content
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: MINTYS #6   

Atgal į viršų Go down

MINTYS #6
Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Atgal į viršų 
Puslapis 567Pereiti prie : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 36 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:Jūs negalite atsakinėti į pranešimus šiame forume
DC :: ▲GILBERT'S-
Pereiti į: