rodiklisrodiklis  CalendarCalendar  DUKDUK  IeškotiIeškoti  Narių sąrašasNarių sąrašas  Vartotojų grupėsVartotojų grupės  RegistruotisRegistruotis  PrisijungtiPrisijungti  

SUSIMATOM!

Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Go down 
Pereiti prie : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next
AutoriusPranešimas
Claudia Rose Johnson
SUSIMATOM! KyckunM
CREDIT : painofchoco/maliblue♥
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Weylyn'ų mažoji.
CLAIM : Madelaine Grobbelaar Petsch
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : It wasn't exactly love at first sight, but it was deeper than that. A sense of belonging to a place I never knew I wanted but somehow always needed. It was a home that carried a heartbeat. - Adam♥; Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don’t make distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile. - Reuben, Luke&William♥
ABOUT CHARACTER : She's it... She's the best of both worlds. She's that independent, focused, ambitious queen. She's a boss. She can handle her own. And she's as alpha as they come. But at the same time, she knows where to draw the line and be a woman. She has a soft, submissive side, with a heart of gold. She's affectionate, passionate and extremely sexual. She knows how to take care of a man. She's spiritual, selfless and understands the definition of unconditional love. She's it. She's the best of both worlds. And whoever God decides to send her, will be luckiest man alive.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: SUSIMATOM!   SUSIMATOM! Icon_minitimePir. 05 22, 2017 8:48 pm

Susitikimai
Meet me in a highway

† Neignoruojame vieni kitų bei po dešimt sykių neklausiame "kas?" ar "kas nori?" Pascrolline į viršų pamatysite visus norinčius susitikt, bereikia tik susitarti.
† Vietų skaičiaus neribojame, kol tai nekelia diskomforto dėl ap***tų temų, kur po postą po du. Neleisime Fekalinti viso forumo, jei meetai nebus užbaigti :)
† Jei jau nerandate bendros kalbos su vienu ar kitu veikėju, tai garbingai padėkite tašką meetui. "Apsisuko ir nuėjo". Tai juk nėra labai sunku, tiesa?:)

I GOTTA BREAK FREE... I GOTTA GET OUT OF MY OWN HEAD. I'M WALKING AROUND IN THIS NIGHTMARE... SOMEBODY WAKE ME UP, WAKE ME UP.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/
Meredith Annie Diamond
SUSIMATOM! Tumblr_ppn2rnhhQO1qen5m0o1_250
CREDIT : starboy/painofchoco/crossinglines/katele
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : kartais pamirštu kuris mano
CLAIM : Shay Mitchell
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : true love is like a diamond; it is rare, beautiful and lasts forever.
ABOUT CHARACTER : ice queen, selfish.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: SUSIMATOM!   SUSIMATOM! Icon_minitimeAntr. 05 23, 2017 1:00 pm

Šaunam kažkas ? :D

I will haunt your fucking dreams
NO ONE WILL LOVE YOU LIKE I DID, WILL TOUCH YOU LIKE I DID - SO GOOD LUCK FINDING SOMETHING BETTER.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Julia Madeline Alden
SUSIMATOM! DACpRMX
CREDIT : MCKLEWHORE, maliblue
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Dark phoenix.
CLAIM : H. A.
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : Somewhere above the rainbow.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: SUSIMATOM!   SUSIMATOM! Icon_minitimeAntr. 05 23, 2017 1:20 pm

Varooom?:D

A look in somebody's eyes to light up the skies, to open the world and send it reeling. A voice that says, I'll be here and you'll be alright

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą
Meredith Annie Diamond
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : true love is like a diamond; it is rare, beautiful and lasts forever.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: SUSIMATOM!   SUSIMATOM! Icon_minitimeAntr. 05 23, 2017 1:23 pm

Žinomaa :D Civilizacijoj gal kur ir pabūnam faini bei per ragelį susiskambinam/susirašom ? :D

NO ONE WILL LOVE YOU LIKE I DID, WILL TOUCH YOU LIKE I DID - SO GOOD LUCK FINDING SOMETHING BETTER.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Julia Madeline Alden
SUSIMATOM! DACpRMX
CREDIT : MCKLEWHORE, maliblue
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Dark phoenix.
CLAIM : H. A.
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : Somewhere above the rainbow.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: SUSIMATOM!   SUSIMATOM! Icon_minitimeAntr. 05 23, 2017 1:27 pm

Parašys tada Caitlyn gal Neitui?:D

A look in somebody's eyes to light up the skies, to open the world and send it reeling. A voice that says, I'll be here and you'll be alright

Atgal į viršų Go down
Meredith Annie Diamond
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: SUSIMATOM!   SUSIMATOM! Icon_minitimeAntr. 05 23, 2017 1:34 pm

Žinoma, uno momento :buckis:

Atgal į viršų Go down
Jennifer Cara O'Connel
SUSIMATOM! WT0JamR
CREDIT : icona - mcklewhore; koduotė - maliblue
CLAIM : Camila Mendes
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : I could talk to you for hours and not get tired of your voice or your laugh. I could never get tired of seeing you smile. I really could never get tired of you at all - Achilleus ♡
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: SUSIMATOM!   SUSIMATOM! Icon_minitimeAntr. 05 23, 2017 3:45 pm

kas nori?:))

My heart's so right, my head's so wrong They fight inside of me When nothing works except the hurt You feel so good to me It's not enough, come give me love Then leave me desperately I know you're just like me
Let me do whatever I want

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t13668-mcklewhore#318289
Madelyn Crystal Leif
CREDIT : Maliblue
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Wait for it
CLAIM : B.S.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: SUSIMATOM!   SUSIMATOM! Icon_minitimeAntr. 05 23, 2017 11:40 pm

Kas nors gal norėtų? SUSIMATOM! 2109348208

In the dark and I'm right on the middle mark. I'm just in the tier of everything that rides below the surface. And I watch from a distance seventeen and I'm short of the others' dreams of being golden and on top. It's not what you painted in my head there's so much there instead of all the colors that I saw

we all are living in a dream, but life ain’t what it seems
Atgal į viršų Go down
Jennifer Cara O'Connel
SUSIMATOM! WT0JamR
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : I could talk to you for hours and not get tired of your voice or your laugh. I could never get tired of seeing you smile. I really could never get tired of you at all - Achilleus ♡
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: SUSIMATOM!   SUSIMATOM! Icon_minitimeAntr. 05 23, 2017 11:57 pm

Nenori su manim?:D

My heart's so right, my head's so wrong They fight inside of me When nothing works except the hurt You feel so good to me It's not enough, come give me love Then leave me desperately I know you're just like me

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t13668-mcklewhore#318289
Madelyn Crystal Leif
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: SUSIMATOM!   SUSIMATOM! Icon_minitimeTr. 05 24, 2017 12:02 am

Noriu :D

In the dark and I'm right on the middle mark. I'm just in the tier of everything that rides below the surface. And I watch from a distance seventeen and I'm short of the others' dreams of being golden and on top. It's not what you painted in my head there's so much there instead of all the colors that I saw

Atgal į viršų Go down
Jennifer Cara O'Connel
SUSIMATOM! WT0JamR
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: SUSIMATOM!   SUSIMATOM! Icon_minitimeTr. 05 24, 2017 12:07 pm

puiku, kur norėtųsi?:D

Atgal į viršų Go down
Madelyn Crystal Leif
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: SUSIMATOM!   SUSIMATOM! Icon_minitimeTr. 05 24, 2017 12:57 pm

Kur nors mieste raštelk ^^

Atgal į viršų Go down
Jennifer Cara O'Connel
SUSIMATOM! WT0JamR
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: SUSIMATOM!   SUSIMATOM! Icon_minitimeTr. 05 24, 2017 10:00 pm

Atgal į viršų Go down
Meredith Annie Diamond
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: SUSIMATOM!   SUSIMATOM! Icon_minitimeKv. 05 25, 2017 1:38 pm

Lekiam dar kažkas SUSIMATOM! 2470339932

Atgal į viršų Go down
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: SUSIMATOM!   SUSIMATOM! Icon_minitimeKv. 05 25, 2017 2:14 pm

😏 SUSIMATOM! 1315262853
Atgal į viršų Go down
Sponsored content
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: SUSIMATOM!   SUSIMATOM! Icon_minitime

Atgal į viršų Go down

SUSIMATOM!
Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Atgal į viršų 
Puslapis 135Pereiti prie : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next

Permissions in this forum:Jūs negalite atsakinėti į pranešimus šiame forume
DC :: Naujausas naujinimas-