rodiklisrodiklis  CalendarCalendar  DUKDUK  IeškotiIeškoti  Narių sąrašasNarių sąrašas  Vartotojų grupėsVartotojų grupės  RegistruotisRegistruotis  PrisijungtiPrisijungti  

Share | 

Nobody wants to be lonely

Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Go down 
AutoriusPranešimas
Svečias
Svečias
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Nobody wants to be lonely   Tr. 05 10, 2017 2:39 pm

Atgal į viršų Go down
Claudia Rose Johnson
GGRYFFINDOR PREFECT(0)

CREDIT : moonlight;painofchoco ♥
CLAIM : Madelaine Grobbelaar Petsch
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don’t make distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile. - Reuben&William♥
ABOUT CHARACTER : She's it... She's the best of both worlds. She's that independent, focused, ambitious queen. She's a boss. She can handle her own. And she's as alpha as they come. But at the same time, she knows where to draw the line and be a woman. She has a soft, submissive side, with a heart of gold. She's affectionate, passionate and extremely sexual. She knows how to take care of a man. She's spiritual, selfless and understands the definition of unconditional love. She's it. She's the best of both worlds. And whoever God decides to send her, will be luckiest man alive.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Nobody wants to be lonely   Tr. 05 10, 2017 11:44 pm

Kuo mudvi?

I'm done with the noise that life seems to bring.But I'll use my voice, it's my turn to sing.  Dream in my soul and I won't let it go. They try to keep me down but I just get higher.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco
Svečias
Svečias
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Nobody wants to be lonely   Kv. 05 11, 2017 12:23 am

draugauti ar pyktis noretum?
Atgal į viršų Go down
Claudia Rose Johnson
GGRYFFINDOR PREFECT(0)

CREDIT : moonlight;painofchoco ♥
CLAIM : Madelaine Grobbelaar Petsch
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don’t make distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile. - Reuben&William♥
ABOUT CHARACTER : She's it... She's the best of both worlds. She's that independent, focused, ambitious queen. She's a boss. She can handle her own. And she's as alpha as they come. But at the same time, she knows where to draw the line and be a woman. She has a soft, submissive side, with a heart of gold. She's affectionate, passionate and extremely sexual. She knows how to take care of a man. She's spiritual, selfless and understands the definition of unconditional love. She's it. She's the best of both worlds. And whoever God decides to send her, will be luckiest man alive.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Nobody wants to be lonely   Kv. 05 11, 2017 9:52 am

Draugaut spėjuu

I'm done with the noise that life seems to bring.But I'll use my voice, it's my turn to sing.  Dream in my soul and I won't let it go. They try to keep me down but I just get higher.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco
Svečias
Svečias
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Nobody wants to be lonely   Kv. 05 11, 2017 9:56 pm

hmmm...čia jau sudėtingiau žinant šitos panelės charakterį :D any ideas?
Atgal į viršų Go down
Sponsored content
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Nobody wants to be lonely   

Atgal į viršų Go down

Nobody wants to be lonely
Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Atgal į viršų 
Puslapis 11

Permissions in this forum:Jūs negalite atsakinėti į pranešimus šiame forume
DC :: ▲GILBERT'S-
Pereiti į: