rodiklisrodiklis  CalendarCalendar  DUKDUK  IeškotiIeškoti  Narių sąrašasNarių sąrašas  Vartotojų grupėsVartotojų grupės  RegistruotisRegistruotis  PrisijungtiPrisijungti  

Share | 

"Turn your magic on. - To me she said. - Everything you want is a dream away"

Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Go down 
Pereiti prie : 1, 2  Next
AutoriusPranešimas
Chrysanthe ApostleEX
I'm not a saint, I'm more of a sinner
Amžius : 28/3000
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: "Turn your magic on. - To me she said. - Everything you want is a dream away"   Št. 04 15, 2017 8:12 pm

:heartt:

When we think of "meant to be", we automatically assume forever. But maybe it isn't supposed to last forever. Maybe it's just someone who is in your life to teach you something. Maybe the forever is not the person, but what we gain from them.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą
Amžius : 28
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: "Turn your magic on. - To me she said. - Everything you want is a dream away"   Št. 04 15, 2017 8:35 pm

Kuo :redheart:

People talk, but people don't know. You can't make plans, just live as I go People talk, they don't understand. Love and pain go hand in hand. Ooh, say what they want, I'm still thinking it's worth it. Ooh, little bit drunk, tell my heart you won't hurt it. I love your lies in the dark. Love tearing up a broken heart. Over, over, and again. I love you, now take me home. Love every way you turn me on. Over, over, and again

Atgal į viršų Go down
Chrysanthe ApostleEX
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: "Turn your magic on. - To me she said. - Everything you want is a dream away"   Št. 04 15, 2017 9:07 pm

Pyktis ar draugaut nori ?

When we think of "meant to be", we automatically assume forever. But maybe it isn't supposed to last forever. Maybe it's just someone who is in your life to teach you something. Maybe the forever is not the person, but what we gain from them.
Atgal į viršų Go down
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: "Turn your magic on. - To me she said. - Everything you want is a dream away"   Št. 04 15, 2017 9:24 pm

Galim draugaut

People talk, but people don't know. You can't make plans, just live as I go People talk, they don't understand. Love and pain go hand in hand. Ooh, say what they want, I'm still thinking it's worth it. Ooh, little bit drunk, tell my heart you won't hurt it. I love your lies in the dark. Love tearing up a broken heart. Over, over, and again. I love you, now take me home. Love every way you turn me on. Over, over, and again

Atgal į viršų Go down
Chrysanthe ApostleEX
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: "Turn your magic on. - To me she said. - Everything you want is a dream away"   Št. 04 15, 2017 9:26 pm

Galim , gal kokie bičiuliai prie stikliuko? Tik maniškė tai bad ass xD

Atgal į viršų Go down
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: "Turn your magic on. - To me she said. - Everything you want is a dream away"   Št. 04 15, 2017 9:40 pm

Tai tokie kaip priešiški draugai, per gėrimus koliojasi :D

Atgal į viršų Go down
Chrysanthe ApostleEX
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: "Turn your magic on. - To me she said. - Everything you want is a dream away"   Št. 04 15, 2017 9:41 pm

Taip , bet vistiek kažkodėl vis nevengia pasitūsint kartu xD

Atgal į viršų Go down
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: "Turn your magic on. - To me she said. - Everything you want is a dream away"   Št. 04 15, 2017 9:46 pm

Būtent :D

Atgal į viršų Go down
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: "Turn your magic on. - To me she said. - Everything you want is a dream away"   Sk. 04 16, 2017 11:31 pm

kuo?:)

Can I'd trade my luck to know
Why he's caught in the crossfire
Society's anxiety
Deprived of all that we're blessed with
We just can't get enough
Atgal į viršų Go down
Chrysanthe ApostleEX
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: "Turn your magic on. - To me she said. - Everything you want is a dream away"   Sk. 04 16, 2017 11:35 pm

yra spe pageidavimų ? :happy:

Atgal į viršų Go down
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: "Turn your magic on. - To me she said. - Everything you want is a dream away"   Pir. 04 17, 2017 12:14 am

Taviškė bloga kaip supratau tai nelabai. nebent pačiai ko reikia:) o jei ne tai priešais?:D

Society's anxiety
We just can't get enough
Atgal į viršų Go down
David Finn Mayers
come with me now
I'm gonna take you down
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: "Turn your magic on. - To me she said. - Everything you want is a dream away"   Pir. 04 17, 2017 1:03 am

kuo?:)

I THINK WITH MY HEART AND I MOVE WITH MY HEAD, I OPEN MY MOUTH AND IT'S SOMETHING I'VE READ. I STOOD AT THIS DOOR BEFORE, I'M TOLD, BUT A PART OF ME KNOWS THAT I'M GROWING TOO OLD. CONFUSED WHAT I THOUGHT WITH SOMETHING I FELT, CONFUSE WHAT I FEEL WITH SOMETHING THAT'S REAL, AFRAID TO LOSE CONTROL AND CAUGHT UP IN THIS WORLD, I'VE WASTED TIME, I'VE WASTED BREATH, I THINK I'VE THOUGHT MYSELF TO DEATH, I WAS BORN WITHOUT THIS FEAR NOW ONLY THIS SEEMS CLEAR: I NEED TO MOVE, I NEED TO FIGHT, I NEED TO LOSE MYSELF TONIGHT
Atgal į viršų Go down
Chrysanthe ApostleEX
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: "Turn your magic on. - To me she said. - Everything you want is a dream away"   Pir. 04 17, 2017 1:49 am

Paul tai priešais gal,reikia ir tokių xD
Eliz kuo pageidauji?:)

Atgal į viršų Go down
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: "Turn your magic on. - To me she said. - Everything you want is a dream away"   Pir. 04 17, 2017 12:54 pm

Tai ok tada tinka nebent plėsim :D

Society's anxiety
We just can't get enough
Atgal į viršų Go down
David Finn Mayers
come with me now
I'm gonna take you down
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: "Turn your magic on. - To me she said. - Everything you want is a dream away"   Pir. 04 17, 2017 1:10 pm

kažko iš priešių, nesutariančių gal?:)

I THINK WITH MY HEART AND I MOVE WITH MY HEAD, I OPEN MY MOUTH AND IT'S SOMETHING I'VE READ. I STOOD AT THIS DOOR BEFORE, I'M TOLD, BUT A PART OF ME KNOWS THAT I'M GROWING TOO OLD. CONFUSED WHAT I THOUGHT WITH SOMETHING I FELT, CONFUSE WHAT I FEEL WITH SOMETHING THAT'S REAL, AFRAID TO LOSE CONTROL AND CAUGHT UP IN THIS WORLD, I'VE WASTED TIME, I'VE WASTED BREATH, I THINK I'VE THOUGHT MYSELF TO DEATH, I WAS BORN WITHOUT THIS FEAR NOW ONLY THIS SEEMS CLEAR: I NEED TO MOVE, I NEED TO FIGHT, I NEED TO LOSE MYSELF TONIGHT
Atgal į viršų Go down
Sponsored content
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: "Turn your magic on. - To me she said. - Everything you want is a dream away"   

Atgal į viršų Go down

"Turn your magic on. - To me she said. - Everything you want is a dream away"
Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Atgal į viršų 
Puslapis 12Pereiti prie : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:Jūs negalite atsakinėti į pranešimus šiame forume
DC :: ▲GILBERT'S-
Pereiti į: