rodiklisrodiklis  CalendarCalendar  DUKDUK  IeškotiIeškoti  Narių sąrašasNarių sąrašas  Vartotojų grupėsVartotojų grupės  RegistruotisRegistruotis  PrisijungtiPrisijungti  

Share | 

Zojos

Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Go down 
AutoriusPranešimas
Alexander Methuselah
You found your house, so where's your home?
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Zojos   Sk. 04 02, 2017 12:07 pm

At times the world may seem an unfriendly and sinister place, but believe that there is much more good in it than bad. All you have to do is look hard enough. And what might seem to be a series of unfortunate events may in fact be the first steps of a journey.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t10673-we-re-riding-into-the-dark-
Anna Hammel
A pretty face doesn't mean a pretty heart.
City : Evanstone
Amžius : 27(1000+)
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Zojos   Sk. 04 02, 2017 12:18 pm

kaaip sutarsim? 😏

«  when they are alone and smoking a cigarette, when they smirk, the way they half smile, the way they try and hold back tears, the way when their face says they want to say something but can’t, the way they look at someone they want or love…i love the way people look when they do these things. it’s… beautiful... »
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą
Alexander Methuselah
You found your house, so where's your home?
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Zojos   Kv. 04 06, 2017 3:52 pm

Pasipešt manau galim drąsiai ;D

At times the world may seem an unfriendly and sinister place, but believe that there is much more good in it than bad. All you have to do is look hard enough. And what might seem to be a series of unfortunate events may in fact be the first steps of a journey.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t10673-we-re-riding-into-the-dark-
David Finn Mayers
come with me now
I'm gonna take you down
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Zojos   Sk. 04 09, 2017 10:58 pm

kuo?:)

I THINK WITH MY HEART AND I MOVE WITH MY HEAD, I OPEN MY MOUTH AND IT'S SOMETHING I'VE READ. I STOOD AT THIS DOOR BEFORE, I'M TOLD, BUT A PART OF ME KNOWS THAT I'M GROWING TOO OLD. CONFUSED WHAT I THOUGHT WITH SOMETHING I FELT, CONFUSE WHAT I FEEL WITH SOMETHING THAT'S REAL, AFRAID TO LOSE CONTROL AND CAUGHT UP IN THIS WORLD, I'VE WASTED TIME, I'VE WASTED BREATH, I THINK I'VE THOUGHT MYSELF TO DEATH, I WAS BORN WITHOUT THIS FEAR NOW ONLY THIS SEEMS CLEAR: I NEED TO MOVE, I NEED TO FIGHT, I NEED TO LOSE MYSELF TONIGHT
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą
Sponsored content
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Zojos   

Atgal į viršų Go down

Zojos
Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Atgal į viršų 
Puslapis 11

Permissions in this forum:Jūs negalite atsakinėti į pranešimus šiame forume
DC :: ▲GILBERT'S-
Pereiti į: