rodiklisrodiklis  CalendarCalendar  DUKDUK  IeškotiIeškoti  Narių sąrašasNarių sąrašas  Vartotojų grupėsVartotojų grupės  RegistruotisRegistruotis  PrisijungtiPrisijungti  

Share | 

Johnson's

Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Go down 
AutoriusPranešimas
Claudia Rose Johnson
A bruise is a lesson...
and each lesson makes us better.

CREDIT : moonlight;painofchoco ♥
CLAIM : Madelaine Grobbelaar Petsch
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don’t make distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile. - Reuben&William♥
ABOUT CHARACTER : She's it... She's the best of both worlds. She's that independent, focused, ambitious queen. She's a boss. She can handle her own. And she's as alpha as they come. But at the same time, she knows where to draw the line and be a woman. She has a soft, submissive side, with a heart of gold. She's affectionate, passionate and extremely sexual. She knows how to take care of a man. She's spiritual, selfless and understands the definition of unconditional love. She's it. She's the best of both worlds. And whoever God decides to send her, will be luckiest man alive.
HOGWARTS HOUSE : Gryffindor
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Johnson's   Št. 04 01, 2017 11:57 am

I'm done with the noise that life seems to bring.But I'll use my voice, it's my turn to sing.  Dream in my soul and I won't let it go. They try to keep me down but I just get higher.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Johnson's   Sk. 04 09, 2017 10:58 pm

kuo?:D
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą
Claudia Rose Johnson
A bruise is a lesson...

LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don’t make distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile. - Reuben&William♥
ABOUT CHARACTER : She's it... She's the best of both worlds. She's that independent, focused, ambitious queen. She's a boss. She can handle her own. And she's as alpha as they come. But at the same time, she knows where to draw the line and be a woman. She has a soft, submissive side, with a heart of gold. She's affectionate, passionate and extremely sexual. She knows how to take care of a man. She's spiritual, selfless and understands the definition of unconditional love. She's it. She's the best of both worlds. And whoever God decides to send her, will be luckiest man alive.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Johnson's   Sk. 04 09, 2017 11:05 pm

Kuo nori? :D

I'm done with the noise that life seems to bring.But I'll use my voice, it's my turn to sing.  Dream in my soul and I won't let it go. They try to keep me down but I just get higher.
Atgal į viršų Go down
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Johnson's   Sk. 04 09, 2017 11:31 pm

noriu labai labai labai pyktis:D
Atgal į viršų Go down
Claudia Rose Johnson
A bruise is a lesson...

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Johnson's   Sk. 04 09, 2017 11:34 pm

Daaamn, Klaudija labai geras žmogus, nelabai ant ko pyksta. Galim mastyt jog tu susitikinejai su jos broliu ir sudauzei jam sirdi, delto Johnson taves neapkencia ;?

Atgal į viršų Go down
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Johnson's   Sk. 04 09, 2017 11:37 pm

Nu tokiu atveju tada nelabai. Tavo siūlymas man tinka:D
Atgal į viršų Go down
Claudia Rose Johnson
A bruise is a lesson...

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Johnson's   Sk. 04 09, 2017 11:41 pm

Super tada

Atgal į viršų Go down
Sponsored content
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Johnson's   

Atgal į viršų Go down

Johnson's
Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Atgal į viršų 
Puslapis 11

Permissions in this forum:Jūs negalite atsakinėti į pranešimus šiame forume
DC :: ▲GILBERT'S-
Pereiti į: