rodiklisrodiklis  CalendarCalendar  DUKDUK  IeškotiIeškoti  Narių sąrašasNarių sąrašas  Vartotojų grupėsVartotojų grupės  RegistruotisRegistruotis  PrisijungtiPrisijungti  

Share | 

Her stress just went out the window as the taste and scent of him became the only thing she knew

Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Go down 
Pereiti prie : 1, 2  Next
AutoriusPranešimas

CREDIT : painofchoco
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : luke, ophelia, lucius
CLAIM : danielle campbell
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : have a heart that never hardens, and a temper that never tries and a touch that never hurts
ABOUT CHARACTER : u dont wanna mess up with her
HOGWARTS HOUSE : somewhere in America
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Her stress just went out the window as the taste and scent of him became the only thing she knew   Pen. 03 31, 2017 7:50 pm

come back. she never said those words out loud but they continuously lingered in the air between them. the air that was intoxicated with the lies he told her and the pain she felt. the air that stood in between of them like a wall, blinding both of them. she never had to courage to say the words out loud, not even after four glass of wine that made her nostalgic of him, his breath, how he smelled and how deeply he was loved.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą
Claudia Rose Johnson
A bruise is a lesson...
and each lesson makes us better.

CREDIT : moonlight;painofchoco ♥
CLAIM : Madelaine Grobbelaar Petsch
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don’t make distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile. - Reuben&William♥
ABOUT CHARACTER : She's it... She's the best of both worlds. She's that independent, focused, ambitious queen. She's a boss. She can handle her own. And she's as alpha as they come. But at the same time, she knows where to draw the line and be a woman. She has a soft, submissive side, with a heart of gold. She's affectionate, passionate and extremely sexual. She knows how to take care of a man. She's spiritual, selfless and understands the definition of unconditional love. She's it. She's the best of both worlds. And whoever God decides to send her, will be luckiest man alive.
HOGWARTS HOUSE : Gryffindor
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Her stress just went out the window as the taste and scent of him became the only thing she knew   Št. 04 01, 2017 11:44 pm

Kuo?

I'm done with the noise that life seems to bring.But I'll use my voice, it's my turn to sing.  Dream in my soul and I won't let it go. They try to keep me down but I just get higher.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco

LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : have a heart that never hardens, and a temper that never tries and a touch that never hurts
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Her stress just went out the window as the taste and scent of him became the only thing she knew   Sk. 04 02, 2017 10:02 pm

Draugėm gal kokiom?:)

come back. she never said those words out loud but they continuously lingered in the air between them. the air that was intoxicated with the lies he told her and the pain she felt. the air that stood in between of them like a wall, blinding both of them. she never had to courage to say the words out loud, not even after four glass of wine that made her nostalgic of him, his breath, how he smelled and how deeply he was loved.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Diana Adelyn Denham
Geriantiems nealkoholinį alų noriu palinkėti dar ir neorgazminio sekso

CREDIT : moonlight
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Alexis
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : She wasnt exactly sure when it happened. Or even when it started. All she knew for sure was that right here and now, she was falling hard and she could only pray that he was feeling the same way.- Luke
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Her stress just went out the window as the taste and scent of him became the only thing she knew   Pir. 04 03, 2017 9:22 am

Labas Mama :D kaip sutarsim? :D

XXX
The distant from behind I bet our time Has all run out... If you wish to Go there by my side- I need to show you How it feels To be alone... 
XXX
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Her stress just went out the window as the taste and scent of him became the only thing she knew   Pir. 04 03, 2017 7:17 pm

Tai jeigu gerai pamenu Diana kaip paslaugi dukra pasisiūlė rūsio tvirtumą pratestuoti;)
O jeigu rimtai, nežinau, kaip nori? ;D

Atgal į viršų Go down
Diana Adelyn Denham
Geriantiems nealkoholinį alų noriu palinkėti dar ir neorgazminio sekso

CREDIT : moonlight
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Alexis
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : She wasnt exactly sure when it happened. Or even when it started. All she knew for sure was that right here and now, she was falling hard and she could only pray that he was feeling the same way.- Luke
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Her stress just went out the window as the taste and scent of him became the only thing she knew   Tr. 04 05, 2017 12:44 pm

Tiek aš irgi pamenu :D
I have no idea, jos abi tokios skirtingos :D galim sakyt, kad Kate ėmė pavydėt Dianai, kai ši ėmė sutart su tėvu ir atsiskleidė jos tikri gabumai or smth :D

XXX
The distant from behind I bet our time Has all run out... If you wish to Go there by my side- I need to show you How it feels To be alone... 
XXX
Atgal į viršų Go down

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Her stress just went out the window as the taste and scent of him became the only thing she knew   Pen. 04 07, 2017 6:25 pm

Man tinka, darom :D

Atgal į viršų Go down
CREDIT : Gerdos grožiai & Co
CLAIM : Tyler Posey
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : haha
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Her stress just went out the window as the taste and scent of him became the only thing she knew   Pen. 04 07, 2017 6:35 pm

Kaip mes? ;D
Atgal į viršų Go down

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Her stress just went out the window as the taste and scent of him became the only thing she knew   Pen. 04 07, 2017 6:39 pm

Turbūt didžiausi priešai visų laikų istorijoje? ;D

Atgal į viršų Go down
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Her stress just went out the window as the taste and scent of him became the only thing she knew   Pen. 04 07, 2017 7:07 pm

Turbut teks :D
Atgal į viršų Go down

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Her stress just went out the window as the taste and scent of him became the only thing she knew   Pen. 04 07, 2017 8:16 pm

Rašysim ilgą statusą ar neprireiks? ;D

Atgal į viršų Go down
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Her stress just went out the window as the taste and scent of him became the only thing she knew   Št. 04 08, 2017 12:10 am

Cj neprireiks xD
Atgal į viršų Go down
Caitlyn Lilith Côté
Bitch please! Your vagina has been used more than google

CREDIT : maiblue
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : kartais pamirštu kuris mano
CLAIM : Phoebe Jane Elizabeth Tonkin
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : Hours, days, months, years and decades can go by, but I will never forget the moment when you held me in your arms, looked into my eyes and whispered I Love You in my ears – it still gives me the shivers. I love you. - Mikael♥
ABOUT CHARACTER : Caitlyn galėtų būti gera tikriausiai vienu ir vieninteliu atveju - būdama Mama. Kadangi ši galimybė jau daugiau nei šimtmetį yra atimta, nenuostabu, jog ši būtybė pasižymi neeiliniu žiaurumu. Jai visiškai nerūpi kitų padarų gyvybės. Tikriausiai tapimas culebra buvo tik gamtos išdaiga, kuri puikiai atspindėjo jos asmenybę. Atvirai pasakius, mergina yra tikra gyvatė. Daugelyje archajiškų kultūrų gyvatė yra laikoma požeminės karalystės ir mirusiųjų šalies simboliu. Tokia yra ir pati Caitlyn - karalienė, kuri yra asmeninė mirties pranašė, galinti nužudyti bet kurį sutiktą praeivį. Taip pat, ši culebra yra klastinga, nebijanti iššūkių, visuomet pasiruošusi atsarginį planą. Moteriai būdinga silpna impulsyvaus elgesio kontrolė ar manipuliuojanti elgsena. Jai dažniausiai nerūpi kitų jausmai, taip pat neatsižvelgia į jokias socialines normas, nejaučia jokios atsakomybės, nesirūpina pasekmėmis. Mėgsta žaisti pačios sugalvotus žaidimus, naudodamasi savo žavumu, grasinimais, smurtu.
HOGWARTS HOUSE : Slytherin
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Her stress just went out the window as the taste and scent of him became the only thing she knew   Št. 04 08, 2017 11:28 am

tėtės priešai - Malios priešai, tai mudvi irgi spėju pešimės? :D

shout out just one reason what’s this for.
«You can see that whatever the weather That the wind’s always there, always fair. And it has always been now or never. The decision has got to be made.»
Atgal į viršų Go down

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Her stress just went out the window as the taste and scent of him became the only thing she knew   Št. 04 08, 2017 10:45 pm

Tai jau greičiausiai reikės :D

Atgal į viršų Go down
CREDIT : karalewa
CLAIM : Cole Mohr
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Her stress just went out the window as the taste and scent of him became the only thing she knew   Sk. 04 09, 2017 10:01 pm

kuo?

Mano pasaulyje vietos Tau nebėra. Tu man kaip tabletė - aš Tavo marionetė. Mūsų pasaulis užstrigus kasetė; sukas pirmyn, sukas atgal - visada.. Ištirpai man tarp rankų

Gal jau tūkstantį kartų
Atgal į viršų Go down
Sponsored content
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Her stress just went out the window as the taste and scent of him became the only thing she knew   

Atgal į viršų Go down

Her stress just went out the window as the taste and scent of him became the only thing she knew
Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Atgal į viršų 
Puslapis 12Pereiti prie : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:Jūs negalite atsakinėti į pranešimus šiame forume
DC :: ▲GILBERT'S-
Pereiti į: