rodiklisrodiklis  CalendarCalendar  DUKDUK  IeškotiIeškoti  Narių sąrašasNarių sąrašas  Vartotojų grupėsVartotojų grupės  RegistruotisRegistruotis  PrisijungtiPrisijungti  

Share | 

RANGAI

Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Go down 
Pereiti prie : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AutoriusPranešimas
Diana Adelyn Denham
Geriantiems nealkoholinį alų noriu palinkėti dar ir neorgazminio sekso

CREDIT : moonlight
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Alexis
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : She wasnt exactly sure when it happened. Or even when it started. All she knew for sure was that right here and now, she was falling hard and she could only pray that he was feeling the same way.- Luke
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: RANGAI   Antr. 10 18, 2016 8:57 pm

MALIA JENNIFER HARDWELL rašo:
Peter Hardwell rašo:
tuojaus

XXX
The distant from behind I bet our time Has all run out... If you wish to Go there by my side- I need to show you How it feels To be alone... 
XXX
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/

CREDIT : painofchoco, starboy
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : twitchy witchy girl and willy wonka
CLAIM : Benedict Cumberbatch <3
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: RANGAI   Tr. 10 19, 2016 5:14 pm

Kodas:
<centre><i>A balanced diet means a cupcake in each hand.
Ačiū :333:

Oh, hell! What does that matter? So we go round the Sun! If we went round the Moon, or round and round the garden like a teddy bear, it wouldn’t make any difference

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą
Caitlyn Lilith Côté
Bitch please! Your vagina has been used more than google

CREDIT : maiblue
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : kartais pamirštu kuris mano
CLAIM : Phoebe Jane Elizabeth Tonkin
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : Hours, days, months, years and decades can go by, but I will never forget the moment when you held me in your arms, looked into my eyes and whispered I Love You in my ears – it still gives me the shivers. I love you. - Mikael♥
ABOUT CHARACTER : Caitlyn galėtų būti gera tikriausiai vienu ir vieninteliu atveju - būdama Mama. Kadangi ši galimybė jau daugiau nei šimtmetį yra atimta, nenuostabu, jog ši būtybė pasižymi neeiliniu žiaurumu. Jai visiškai nerūpi kitų padarų gyvybės. Tikriausiai tapimas culebra buvo tik gamtos išdaiga, kuri puikiai atspindėjo jos asmenybę. Atvirai pasakius, mergina yra tikra gyvatė. Daugelyje archajiškų kultūrų gyvatė yra laikoma požeminės karalystės ir mirusiųjų šalies simboliu. Tokia yra ir pati Caitlyn - karalienė, kuri yra asmeninė mirties pranašė, galinti nužudyti bet kurį sutiktą praeivį. Taip pat, ši culebra yra klastinga, nebijanti iššūkių, visuomet pasiruošusi atsarginį planą. Moteriai būdinga silpna impulsyvaus elgesio kontrolė ar manipuliuojanti elgsena. Jai dažniausiai nerūpi kitų jausmai, taip pat neatsižvelgia į jokias socialines normas, nejaučia jokios atsakomybės, nesirūpina pasekmėmis. Mėgsta žaisti pačios sugalvotus žaidimus, naudodamasi savo žavumu, grasinimais, smurtu.
HOGWARTS HOUSE : Slytherin
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: RANGAI   Tr. 10 19, 2016 6:00 pm

tuoooj

shout out just one reason what’s this for.
«You can see that whatever the weather That the wind’s always there, always fair. And it has always been now or never. The decision has got to be made.»
Atgal į viršų Go down

CREDIT : artoemis
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : I did not need to look; her fingers were etched into my memory, slender and petal-veined, strong and quick and never wrong. ‘Matteo,’ she said. she was always better with words than I.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: RANGAI   Tr. 10 19, 2016 10:01 pm

Kodas:
It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves
+
http://66.media.tumblr.com/35c8f657c3b252f75f0119c97ab6f7e5/tumblr_o7edur0DAG1u5vdr7o3_250.gif

PEOPLE WERE NEVER SUPPOSED TO BE STARS
they don’t yet know how to safely cradle all that light within them.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Caitlyn Lilith Côté
Bitch please! Your vagina has been used more than google

CREDIT : maiblue
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : kartais pamirštu kuris mano
CLAIM : Phoebe Jane Elizabeth Tonkin
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : Hours, days, months, years and decades can go by, but I will never forget the moment when you held me in your arms, looked into my eyes and whispered I Love You in my ears – it still gives me the shivers. I love you. - Mikael♥
ABOUT CHARACTER : Caitlyn galėtų būti gera tikriausiai vienu ir vieninteliu atveju - būdama Mama. Kadangi ši galimybė jau daugiau nei šimtmetį yra atimta, nenuostabu, jog ši būtybė pasižymi neeiliniu žiaurumu. Jai visiškai nerūpi kitų padarų gyvybės. Tikriausiai tapimas culebra buvo tik gamtos išdaiga, kuri puikiai atspindėjo jos asmenybę. Atvirai pasakius, mergina yra tikra gyvatė. Daugelyje archajiškų kultūrų gyvatė yra laikoma požeminės karalystės ir mirusiųjų šalies simboliu. Tokia yra ir pati Caitlyn - karalienė, kuri yra asmeninė mirties pranašė, galinti nužudyti bet kurį sutiktą praeivį. Taip pat, ši culebra yra klastinga, nebijanti iššūkių, visuomet pasiruošusi atsarginį planą. Moteriai būdinga silpna impulsyvaus elgesio kontrolė ar manipuliuojanti elgsena. Jai dažniausiai nerūpi kitų jausmai, taip pat neatsižvelgia į jokias socialines normas, nejaučia jokios atsakomybės, nesirūpina pasekmėmis. Mėgsta žaisti pačios sugalvotus žaidimus, naudodamasi savo žavumu, grasinimais, smurtu.
HOGWARTS HOUSE : Slytherin
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: RANGAI   Kv. 10 20, 2016 12:47 am

tuoooj

shout out just one reason what’s this for.
«You can see that whatever the weather That the wind’s always there, always fair. And it has always been now or never. The decision has got to be made.»
Atgal į viršų Go down
Svečias
Svečias
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: RANGAI   Št. 10 22, 2016 8:53 pm

Kodas:
<i>Heaven won't take me and hell's afraid I'll take over
+ http://i.imgur.com/VBz8Mom.gif
dėkoju :3
Atgal į viršų Go down
Luke Johnson
Something inside is hurting you - that's why you need cigarettes or whiskey

CREDIT : i dunno
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Lucius, Ophelia, Auriele
CLAIM : Dylan O'Brien
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : I love you, that means I’m not just here for the pretty parts. I’m here no matter what... --Diana
HOGWARTS HOUSE : Čikaga
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: RANGAI   Št. 10 22, 2016 9:01 pm

Tuoj <3

• The sound of a heart breaking wasn’t a booming blast or even a tense snapping like glass cracking from a corner. It was a soft and pained whine dripping from the lips of its owner like a final sigh escaping a dying body. •
Atgal į viršų Go down
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: RANGAI   Sk. 10 23, 2016 3:56 am

Kodas:
If you're going through hell keep going...
+ http://i.imgur.com/OceYWwf.gif

ačiū xx
Atgal į viršų Go down
Luke Johnson
Something inside is hurting you - that's why you need cigarettes or whiskey

CREDIT : i dunno
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Lucius, Ophelia, Auriele
CLAIM : Dylan O'Brien
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : I love you, that means I’m not just here for the pretty parts. I’m here no matter what... --Diana
HOGWARTS HOUSE : Čikaga
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: RANGAI   Sk. 10 23, 2016 12:49 pm

Turi <3

• The sound of a heart breaking wasn’t a booming blast or even a tense snapping like glass cracking from a corner. It was a soft and pained whine dripping from the lips of its owner like a final sigh escaping a dying body. •
Atgal į viršų Go down
Claudia Rose Johnson
A bruise is a lesson...
and each lesson makes us better.

CREDIT : moonlight;painofchoco ♥
CLAIM : Madelaine Grobbelaar Petsch
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don’t make distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile. - Reuben&William♥
ABOUT CHARACTER : She's it... She's the best of both worlds. She's that independent, focused, ambitious queen. She's a boss. She can handle her own. And she's as alpha as they come. But at the same time, she knows where to draw the line and be a woman. She has a soft, submissive side, with a heart of gold. She's affectionate, passionate and extremely sexual. She knows how to take care of a man. She's spiritual, selfless and understands the definition of unconditional love. She's it. She's the best of both worlds. And whoever God decides to send her, will be luckiest man alive.
HOGWARTS HOUSE : Gryffindor
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: RANGAI   Pen. 11 04, 2016 2:39 pm

Galit prie rango paveiksliuką pakeist į http://67.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9wcrk3Jlc1qlix6mo6_250.gif ? :D

I'm done with the noise that life seems to bring.But I'll use my voice, it's my turn to sing.  Dream in my soul and I won't let it go. They try to keep me down but I just get higher.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco
Tobias Luke Johnson
Rule #1: Don't let someone be too important in your life.
CREDIT : G.G. and Co.
CLAIM : Ian Bohen
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: RANGAI   Pen. 11 04, 2016 2:48 pm

Ethan Noah Hardwell rašo:
Turi <3

Oh, baby girl, don't get cut on my edges. I'm the King of everything and oh, my tongue is a weapon.
If there's a light at the end, it's just the sun in your eyes. I know you wanna go to heaven but...
You're human tonight.

Atgal į viršų Go down

CREDIT : avas: STARBOY; koduotė: STARBOY; gif: st★rgazing
HOGWARTS HOUSE : Chicago
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: RANGAI   Št. 11 05, 2016 11:46 pm

Kodas:
You kept on being silent, even when I tried to pick all shattered pieces together...
http://66.media.tumblr.com/c9a4bdf2509243118b6460179100c731/tumblr_inline_neoj2zXRa01qzrei0.gif

She loves when everybody's watching, She knows the way her body moves. She loves the way they all crawl back when she says that she loves nobody else but you. She'll dance in the dark, a real work of art.

Atgal į viršų Go down

CREDIT : avas: STARBOY; koduotė: STARBOY; gif: st★rgazing
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: RANGAI   Pir. 11 07, 2016 3:10 pm

@Luke Johnson rašo:
Kodas:
You kept on being silent, even when I tried to pick all shattered pieces together...
http://66.media.tumblr.com/c9a4bdf2509243118b6460179100c731/tumblr_inline_neoj2zXRa01qzrei0.gif
Nemėgstu lysti į akis, bet... cough :laughcry:

She loves when everybody's watching, She knows the way her body moves. She loves the way they all crawl back when she says that she loves nobody else but you. She'll dance in the dark, a real work of art.

Atgal į viršų Go down

CREDIT : maliblue ♥
CLAIM : AV
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: RANGAI   Pir. 11 07, 2016 3:50 pm

tuoojaus uždėsiu, jeigu pc nesprogs

ALL THE GOOD GIRLS YOU TAKE OUT FOR DINNER, BUT ALL THE BAD GIRLS YOU TAKE OUT FOR LIQUOR. ALL THE GOOD GIRLS THEY DON'T PULL THE TRIGGER, BUT ALL THAT BAD GIRLS THEY PULL IT MUCH QUICKER
Oh the good girls they go to heaven, but the bad girls they get backstage
Atgal į viršų Go down
Giana Galathynius
They say even the proudest spirit can be broken... with love.
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Archibald Wright
CLAIM : Alycia Debnam-Carey
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: RANGAI   Pir. 11 07, 2016 11:32 pm

Kodas:
They say even the proudest spirit can be broken... with love.
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6p82v2K7a1rz1cyuo1_250.gif

it was a time to drown
“I still get nightmares. In fact, I get them so often I should be used to them by now. I'm not. No one ever really gets used to nightmares.”
Atgal į viršų Go down
Sponsored content
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: RANGAI   

Atgal į viršų Go down

RANGAI
Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Atgal į viršų 
Puslapis 26Pereiti prie : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:Jūs negalite atsakinėti į pranešimus šiame forume
DC :: ▲GILBERT'S :: ▲MIKAELSON'S-
Pereiti į: