rodiklisrodiklis  CalendarCalendar  DUKDUK  IeškotiIeškoti  Narių sąrašasNarių sąrašas  Vartotojų grupėsVartotojų grupės  RegistruotisRegistruotis  PrisijungtiPrisijungti  

Pradėti naują temą   Atsakyti į pranešimąShare

Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Go down 
AutoriusPranešimas
Claudia Rose Johnson
911 KyckunM
CREDIT : out0fmymind/maliblue♥
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Weylyn'ų mažoji.
CLAIM : Madelaine Grobbelaar Petsch
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : It wasn't exactly love at first sight, but it was deeper than that. A sense of belonging to a place I never knew I wanted but somehow always needed. It was a home that carried a heartbeat. - Adam♥; Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don’t make distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile. - Reuben, Luke&William♥
ABOUT CHARACTER : She's it... She's the best of both worlds. She's that independent, focused, ambitious queen. She's a boss. She can handle her own. And she's as alpha as they come. But at the same time, she knows where to draw the line and be a woman. She has a soft, submissive side, with a heart of gold. She's affectionate, passionate and extremely sexual. She knows how to take care of a man. She's spiritual, selfless and understands the definition of unconditional love. She's it. She's the best of both worlds. And whoever God decides to send her, will be luckiest man alive.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: 911   911 Icon_minitimeKv. 07 18, 2019 4:54 pm

Net neįsivaizduoji kokio veikėjo nori? Neturi idėjų? Veikėjų sąrašuose mūsų administratorės pasistengė sukurti keletą veikėjų su idėjomis, jog nereikėtų ilgai dvejoti.

911 2109348208 Veidų pasiūlymų galite rasti čia.

911 Tumblr_o6642t2rzu1u7fftro1_500

I GOTTA BREAK FREE. I GOTTA GET OUT OF MY OWN HEAD. I'M WALKING AROUND IN THIS NIGHTMARE... SOMEBODY WAKE ME UP, WAKE ME UP.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/
Cecilia Ruth Merton
911 Tumblr_o5bbvqQznj1ux4r1no1_500
CREDIT : už iconą ir parašo koduotę dėkojam Painofchoco.<3
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : none
CLAIM : Morgan
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   911 Icon_minitimeAntr. 08 13, 2019 11:09 pm

kokį veiduką šitai panelei pasiūlytumėt pagriebt? 911 2109348208

Don't worry about the darkness in my soul.
It ignites me like an embered coal.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą
Claudia Rose Johnson
911 KyckunM
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : It wasn't exactly love at first sight, but it was deeper than that. A sense of belonging to a place I never knew I wanted but somehow always needed. It was a home that carried a heartbeat. - Adam♥; Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don’t make distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile. - Reuben, Luke&William♥
ABOUT CHARACTER : She's it... She's the best of both worlds. She's that independent, focused, ambitious queen. She's a boss. She can handle her own. And she's as alpha as they come. But at the same time, she knows where to draw the line and be a woman. She has a soft, submissive side, with a heart of gold. She's affectionate, passionate and extremely sexual. She knows how to take care of a man. She's spiritual, selfless and understands the definition of unconditional love. She's it. She's the best of both worlds. And whoever God decides to send her, will be luckiest man alive.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   911 Icon_minitimeTr. 08 14, 2019 12:06 am

Megan Fox / Lily collins / Stella Maxwell / Camila Mendes / Emma Stone / Crystal Reed / Holland Roden / Jennifer Lawrence / Selena Gomez / Emma Watson 911 2109348208

I GOTTA BREAK FREE. I GOTTA GET OUT OF MY OWN HEAD. I'M WALKING AROUND IN THIS NIGHTMARE... SOMEBODY WAKE ME UP, WAKE ME UP.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Freya Olivia Weylyn
911 Tumblr_poolskuPk41w7yaq6o1_400
CREDIT : out0fmymind|maliblue
CLAIM : Elizabeth Gillies
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   911 Icon_minitimeTr. 08 14, 2019 12:13 am

Siulau dar paziureti wanted temoje, ten irgi yra ikelta graziu pasiulymu <3

I'm a motherf---in' train wreck I don't wanna be too much But I don't wanna miss your touch And you don't seem to give a f--- I don't wanna keep you waiting But I do just what I have to do And I might not be the one for you But you ain't about to have no boo You ain't my boyfriend And I ain't your girlfriend But you don't want me to see nobody else And I don't want you to see nobody

Atgal į viršų Go down
Cecilia Ruth Merton
911 Tumblr_o5bbvqQznj1ux4r1no1_500
CREDIT : už iconą ir parašo koduotę dėkojam Painofchoco.<3
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : none
CLAIM : Morgan
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   911 Icon_minitimeKv. 08 15, 2019 12:13 am

Sofia Carson, Linsay Morgan or Madeline Rae Mason? 911 721032964 911 2109348208

Don't worry about the darkness in my soul.
It ignites me like an embered coal.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Athena Mejia Fletcher
I want to get lost in you, disappear; I want your body to swallow me up
CREDIT : MALIBLUE; Starboy
CLAIM : Lily Chloe Ninette Thomson
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : You come and you make me sick with desire, with a desire to possess you, to have you around me always, talking to me naturally, moving about as if you were a part of me.
ABOUT CHARACTER : Well, the more I feel, the more I seem to be capable of feeling. It scares me a little because if I keep on, some day I’ll feel so much that it will probably kill me.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   911 Icon_minitimeKv. 08 15, 2019 12:49 am

Lindsey Morgan 911 2797646722

Paskutinį kartą redagavo Athena Mejia Fletcher, Kv. 08 15, 2019 12:49 am. Redaguota 1 kartą

I am coming for all the monsters that ever touched him, I am coming for all the ones who twisted his stars into shadows, They turned him into a nightmare  So I’m going to be theirs.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą Online
Claudia Rose Johnson
911 KyckunM
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   911 Icon_minitimeKv. 08 15, 2019 12:49 am

sofia 911 1485896039

Atgal į viršų Go down
Harden Jay Camron
911 922e48b7a3ff329af0eb6ca7f06c3eed
CREDIT : out0fmymind, maliblue
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Luke, Aurièle, Elisabeth
CLAIM : huber
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : I was interested in everything and committed to nothing.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   911 Icon_minitimeKv. 08 15, 2019 1:06 am

@Athena Mejia Fletcher rašo:
Lindsey Morgan 911 2797646722

Love walks up to you,and when it does, you need to recognize it for what it is and, perhaps more important, for what it might become

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t13670-here-are-the-monsters-we-pu
dunno
Svečias
Anonymous
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   911 Icon_minitimeŠt. 08 17, 2019 11:57 pm

Kažkaip nelabai išsirenku ko norėčiau ir nelabai supratau ar paieškų temoje visi "skelbimai" yra up to date, tai gal kažkas ko nors ieško? 911 1397377714 911 1397377714(geriausia būtų moteriškos lyties atsotvė :D)
Atgal į viršų Go down
William Max Johnson
911 B82fcbb815d833a212cbc1bb93214ac5
CREDIT : disasterqueen|painofchoco|maliblue
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : idk
CLAIM : Neels Visser
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   911 Icon_minitimeSk. 08 18, 2019 12:08 am

Paieškų temoje, kai randamas personažas būna perbraukiamas visas tekstas 911 1647179402 911 1485896039
Williamas ieško būsimos panelės, o Achilas ieško buvusios draugės ( jeigu labai faini bus tai vėl susimes, na arba šiaip kartais pabendraus :))))))))))) )

We don't fit in well We are just ourselves I could use some help Getting out of this conversation, yeah

Atgal į viršų Go down
dunno
Svečias
Anonymous
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   911 Icon_minitimeSk. 08 18, 2019 12:18 am

Ok, makes sense 911 1647179402 911 1647179402
Idk kaip čia gausis, bet bandysiu tada į Williamo paieškėlę atsišaukt 911 1397377714
Atgal į viršų Go down
Sponsored content
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   911 Icon_minitime

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Atgal į viršų 
Puslapis 11

Permissions in this forum:Jūs galite atsakinėti į pranešimus šiame forume
DC :: COME HERE, WE'LL SHARE OUR BLOOD :: HELLO, LITTLE WOLF-
Pradėti naują temą   Atsakyti į pranešimąPereiti į: