rodiklisrodiklis  CalendarCalendar  DUKDUK  IeškotiIeškoti  Narių sąrašasNarių sąrašas  Vartotojų grupėsVartotojų grupės  RegistruotisRegistruotis  PrisijungtiPrisijungti  

William

Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Go down 
Pereiti prie : Previous  1, 2, 3
AutoriusPranešimas
Claudia Rose Johnson
William - Page 3 KyckunM
CREDIT : out0fmymind/maliblue♥
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Weylyn'ų mažoji.
CLAIM : Madelaine Grobbelaar Petsch
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : It wasn't exactly love at first sight, but it was deeper than that. A sense of belonging to a place I never knew I wanted but somehow always needed. It was a home that carried a heartbeat. - Adam♥; Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don’t make distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile. - Reuben, Luke&William♥
ABOUT CHARACTER : She's it... She's the best of both worlds. She's that independent, focused, ambitious queen. She's a boss. She can handle her own. And she's as alpha as they come. But at the same time, she knows where to draw the line and be a woman. She has a soft, submissive side, with a heart of gold. She's affectionate, passionate and extremely sexual. She knows how to take care of a man. She's spiritual, selfless and understands the definition of unconditional love. She's it. She's the best of both worlds. And whoever God decides to send her, will be luckiest man alive.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: William   William - Page 3 Icon_minitimePir. 07 15, 2019 9:51 pm

[note]Būsiu už pusvalandžio.[/note]
[note]Maldauju neprisidirbk ir niekur iš ten nedink. [/note]

I GOTTA BREAK FREE. I GOTTA GET OUT OF MY OWN HEAD. I'M WALKING AROUND IN THIS NIGHTMARE... SOMEBODY WAKE ME UP, WAKE ME UP.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/
Claudia Rose Johnson
William - Page 3 KyckunM
CREDIT : out0fmymind/maliblue♥
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Weylyn'ų mažoji.
CLAIM : Madelaine Grobbelaar Petsch
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : It wasn't exactly love at first sight, but it was deeper than that. A sense of belonging to a place I never knew I wanted but somehow always needed. It was a home that carried a heartbeat. - Adam♥; Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don’t make distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile. - Reuben, Luke&William♥
ABOUT CHARACTER : She's it... She's the best of both worlds. She's that independent, focused, ambitious queen. She's a boss. She can handle her own. And she's as alpha as they come. But at the same time, she knows where to draw the line and be a woman. She has a soft, submissive side, with a heart of gold. She's affectionate, passionate and extremely sexual. She knows how to take care of a man. She's spiritual, selfless and understands the definition of unconditional love. She's it. She's the best of both worlds. And whoever God decides to send her, will be luckiest man alive.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: William   William - Page 3 Icon_minitimePir. 07 15, 2019 9:55 pm

[note] William - Page 3 2038475305 [/note]

I GOTTA BREAK FREE. I GOTTA GET OUT OF MY OWN HEAD. I'M WALKING AROUND IN THIS NIGHTMARE... SOMEBODY WAKE ME UP, WAKE ME UP.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/
Adam Samuél Hardwell
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
CREDIT : painofchoco
CLAIM : bill skarsgård
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: William   William - Page 3 Icon_minitimePir. 07 15, 2019 10:10 pm

[note]Srsly...? Planetariumas............?[/note]
[note]Aš nelabai tinkamai apsirengęs tokiai vietai...[/note]
[note]Nu bet ok, skubu, skubu[/note]
[note]Pabandysiu pranešti, kaip sekės.. :')[/note]
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą
Sponsored content
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: William   William - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Atgal į viršų Go down

William
Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Atgal į viršų