rodiklisrodiklis  CalendarCalendar  DUKDUK  IeškotiIeškoti  Narių sąrašasNarių sąrašas  Vartotojų grupėsVartotojų grupės  RegistruotisRegistruotis  PrisijungtiPrisijungti  

VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI

Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Go down 
Pereiti prie : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AutoriusPranešimas
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI - Page 7 Kjutt
CREDIT : maliblue/out0fmymind/fire breather♥
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : ryžikė
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : That casual kiss on my cheek would have meant nothing up until recently, I realized I was in love with him. Not that, 'I love you, man,' type of love. Nope. I was ass over teacup in love with my best friend. The 'let's get married and grow old together' type of love. -T.M.M.
ABOUT CHARACTER : ALEXIS. HOW DO I BEGIN? THE MOST AMAZING GIRL YOU'LL EVER MEET. JUST THE SIGHT OF HER WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. THERE ISN'T GONNA BE A DAY THAT PASSES THAT SHE DOESN'T CROSS YOUR MIND. SHE'LL STEAL YOUR HEART WITHIN A DAY. ONCE YOU FALL IN LOVE, IT'LL NEVER FADE. HER SMILE COULD LIGHT UP THE WORLD, EVEN ON IT'S DIMMEST OF NIGHTS. SHE MAY BE SHORT, BUT DON'T LET HER HEIGHT FOOL YOU. SHE'LL BUILD YOU UP AS HIGH AS CAN BE, AND HOLD YOU STEADY. WHEN YOU FALL, SHE'LL BE RIGHT THERE TO CATCH. SHE'S SWEET, LOVING, BEAUTIFUL, CARING, AND AN ALL AROUND OUTGOING GIRL. SHE'LL CATCH YOUR EYE, AND YOU'LL HAVE TO DOUBLE TAKE. HER BEAUTY IS OVERWHELMING. SHE'LL TEAR DOWN YOUR DEFENSES, AND BREAK THE WALL YOU'VE HIDDEN YOURSELF BEHIND. HER KISS WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. YOU'LL BE MESMERIZED. YOUR LOVE FOR HER WILL COMPARE TO NO OTHER. WHILE YOU'RE APART, THE ONLY THING YOU'LL WANT IS FOR HER TO BE HOLDING YOUR HAND, ASLEEP, LYING ON YOUR CHEST. SHE'LL BE YOUR EVERYTHING. YOU'LL GIVE HER EVERYTHING. YOU'LL MAKE HER YOUR WORLD.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI   VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI - Page 7 Icon_minitimeAntr. 04 30, 2019 10:18 pm

What I like about you, baby... Is how you annoy me daily, but you still fucking amaze me. That's so us, that's so us.  

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco
Olivia Hope Martensson
CREDIT : CHAMPAGNEMAMI/maliblue
CLAIM : Lindsey Morgan
ABOUT CHARACTER : Gimusi žymaus Čikagos architekto ir gerbiamos gydytojos šeimoje. Olivia nebuvo vienturtė dukra, be jos šeimoje dar augo du sūnus ir dukra, mergaitė buvo antroji dukra ir ketvirtas vaikas šeimoje, pati jauniausia pagrandukė. Tėvai į mergina dėjo labai dideles viltis todėl nuo mažumės buvo spaudžiama tėvo rinktis architektės karjera nors širdyje jautė, kad su tuo neturi visiškai nieko bendro ir architektūra jos nei kiek netraukė ir nežavėjo.Mergina jau buvo pasiruošusi pasiduoti tėvo įtakai tačiau jos kelyje pasipainiojo vaikinas bene pirmoji Hope meilė,kuri sumaišė visas kortas.Paraginta vaikino mergina vis dėl to išdrįso pasipriešinti tėvui ir pasirinkti savo kelią.Kas aišku sukėlė didžiulį furorą ir labai pablogino merginos santykius su namiškiais.Po kiek laiko vaikinas aišku pradingo iš merginos gyvenimo palikdamas ją kiek pasimetusią.Tačiau kadangi Olivia yra gana tvirto būdo ji nusprendė nebegrįžti į tėvų namus ir toliau tęsti savo kelią,kurį buvo pasirinkusi.Nors jau ir praėjo keleri metai tačiau merginos santykiai su šeima vis dar lieka įtempti mat tėvas vis dar negali atleisti dukrai už jos poelgį.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI   VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI - Page 7 Icon_minitimePir. 05 06, 2019 5:26 pm

Kodas:
<f>Lindsey Morgan</f> - Olivia Hope Martensson

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą
Elisabeth Sofia Hardwell
VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI - Page 7 16182461
CREDIT : out0fmymind & maliblue
CLAIM : emilia clarke
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI   VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI - Page 7 Icon_minitimePir. 05 06, 2019 8:15 pm

I'll be giving it my best. And nothing's going to stop me but divine intervention, I reckon it's again my turn to win some or learn some. But I won't hesitate no more, no more, it cannot wait, I'm yours.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Ancell Magnus Nessen
CREDIT : ikona: painofchoco, parašo kodas: maliblue
CLAIM : KJ Apa
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE :
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI   VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI - Page 7 Icon_minitimePir. 05 06, 2019 10:33 pm

Kodas:
<m>KJ Apa</m> -  Ancell Magnus Nessen
Atgal į viršų Go down
Claudia Rose Johnson
VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI - Page 7 KyckunM
CREDIT : out0fmymind/maliblue♥
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Weylyn'ų mažoji.
CLAIM : Madelaine Grobbelaar Petsch
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : It wasn't exactly love at first sight, but it was deeper than that. A sense of belonging to a place I never knew I wanted but somehow always needed. It was a home that carried a heartbeat. - Adam♥; Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don’t make distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile. - Reuben, Luke&William♥
ABOUT CHARACTER : She's it... She's the best of both worlds. She's that independent, focused, ambitious queen. She's a boss. She can handle her own. And she's as alpha as they come. But at the same time, she knows where to draw the line and be a woman. She has a soft, submissive side, with a heart of gold. She's affectionate, passionate and extremely sexual. She knows how to take care of a man. She's spiritual, selfless and understands the definition of unconditional love. She's it. She's the best of both worlds. And whoever God decides to send her, will be luckiest man alive.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI   VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI - Page 7 Icon_minitimeAntr. 05 07, 2019 12:39 pm

VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI - Page 7 2109348208

I GOTTA BREAK FREE. I GOTTA GET OUT OF MY OWN HEAD. I'M WALKING AROUND IN THIS NIGHTMARE... SOMEBODY WAKE ME UP, WAKE ME UP.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/
Svečias
Anonymous
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI   VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI - Page 7 Icon_minitimeAntr. 05 07, 2019 8:35 pm

Kodas:
<f>HALSEY</f> - Ashera Eldia La Croix
Atgal į viršų Go down
Luke Johnson
VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI - Page 7 55eb00689a4e156e761c4e941304dcd9
CREDIT : painofchoco & maliblue
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Harden, Auriele, Elisabeth
CLAIM : Dylan O'Brien
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : There were grief and ruins, and you were the miracle.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI   VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI - Page 7 Icon_minitimeAntr. 05 07, 2019 8:36 pm

You must never give in to despair. Allow yourself to slip down that road and you surrender to your lowest instincts. In the darkest times, hope is something you give yourself. That is the meaning of inner strength.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t13670-here-are-the-monsters-we-pu
Grace Lucy Everleigh
VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI - Page 7 Tumblr_omit4qDYi51vdsns9o2_500
CREDIT : PAINOFCHOCO
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI   VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI - Page 7 Icon_minitimeAntr. 05 07, 2019 9:17 pm

NINA DOBREV - Grace Lucy Everleigh

Lyg pažiūrėjau, tikrai neužimta. Ačiū VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI - Page 7 2109348208

I, I will be king, and you, you will be queen, though nothing will drive them away, we can be heroes, just for one day

Atgal į viršų Go down
Harden Jay Camron
VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI - Page 7 922e48b7a3ff329af0eb6ca7f06c3eed
CREDIT : out0fmymind, maliblue
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Luke, Aurièle, Elisabeth
CLAIM : huber
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : I was interested in everything and committed to nothing.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI   VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI - Page 7 Icon_minitimeAntr. 05 07, 2019 9:19 pm

VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI - Page 7 1485896039

Love walks up to you,and when it does, you need to recognize it for what it is and, perhaps more important, for what it might become

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t13670-here-are-the-monsters-we-pu
Svečias
Anonymous
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI   VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI - Page 7 Icon_minitimePen. 05 10, 2019 8:55 pm

Kodas:
<f>Candice Swanepoel</f> - Khloe Sam Lazer
Atgal į viršų Go down
Elisabeth Sofia Hardwell
VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI - Page 7 16182461
CREDIT : out0fmymind & maliblue
CLAIM : emilia clarke
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI   VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI - Page 7 Icon_minitimePen. 05 10, 2019 9:27 pm

Nicholas Archibald Davis rašo:

I'll be giving it my best. And nothing's going to stop me but divine intervention, I reckon it's again my turn to win some or learn some. But I won't hesitate no more, no more, it cannot wait, I'm yours.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Svečias
Anonymous
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI   VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI - Page 7 Icon_minitimeŠt. 05 11, 2019 4:30 pm

Kodas:
<m>G-Eazy</m> - Gerald Vexx Vellard
Atgal į viršų Go down
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI - Page 7 Kjutt
CREDIT : maliblue/out0fmymind/fire breather♥
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : ryžikė
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : That casual kiss on my cheek would have meant nothing up until recently, I realized I was in love with him. Not that, 'I love you, man,' type of love. Nope. I was ass over teacup in love with my best friend. The 'let's get married and grow old together' type of love. -T.M.M.
ABOUT CHARACTER : ALEXIS. HOW DO I BEGIN? THE MOST AMAZING GIRL YOU'LL EVER MEET. JUST THE SIGHT OF HER WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. THERE ISN'T GONNA BE A DAY THAT PASSES THAT SHE DOESN'T CROSS YOUR MIND. SHE'LL STEAL YOUR HEART WITHIN A DAY. ONCE YOU FALL IN LOVE, IT'LL NEVER FADE. HER SMILE COULD LIGHT UP THE WORLD, EVEN ON IT'S DIMMEST OF NIGHTS. SHE MAY BE SHORT, BUT DON'T LET HER HEIGHT FOOL YOU. SHE'LL BUILD YOU UP AS HIGH AS CAN BE, AND HOLD YOU STEADY. WHEN YOU FALL, SHE'LL BE RIGHT THERE TO CATCH. SHE'S SWEET, LOVING, BEAUTIFUL, CARING, AND AN ALL AROUND OUTGOING GIRL. SHE'LL CATCH YOUR EYE, AND YOU'LL HAVE TO DOUBLE TAKE. HER BEAUTY IS OVERWHELMING. SHE'LL TEAR DOWN YOUR DEFENSES, AND BREAK THE WALL YOU'VE HIDDEN YOURSELF BEHIND. HER KISS WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. YOU'LL BE MESMERIZED. YOUR LOVE FOR HER WILL COMPARE TO NO OTHER. WHILE YOU'RE APART, THE ONLY THING YOU'LL WANT IS FOR HER TO BE HOLDING YOUR HAND, ASLEEP, LYING ON YOUR CHEST. SHE'LL BE YOUR EVERYTHING. YOU'LL GIVE HER EVERYTHING. YOU'LL MAKE HER YOUR WORLD.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI   VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI - Page 7 Icon_minitimeŠt. 05 11, 2019 5:11 pm

@Elisabeth Sofia Hardwell rašo:
Nicholas Archibald Davis rašo:

What I like about you, baby... Is how you annoy me daily, but you still fucking amaze me. That's so us, that's so us.  

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco
Dedrik Adalhard
CREDIT : Ikona: mcklewhore, aes gifas: katele, parašo kodas: maliblue
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI   VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI - Page 7 Icon_minitimePir. 05 13, 2019 6:00 pm

Kodas:
<m>Toni Mahfud</m> - Harden Jay Camron
Atgal į viršų Go down
Freya Olivia Weylyn
VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI - Page 7 Tumblr_poolskuPk41w7yaq6o1_400
CREDIT : out0fmymind|maliblue
CLAIM : Elizabeth Gillies
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI   VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI - Page 7 Icon_minitimePir. 05 13, 2019 6:21 pm

I'm a motherf---in' train wreck I don't wanna be too much But I don't wanna miss your touch And you don't seem to give a f--- I don't wanna keep you waiting But I do just what I have to do And I might not be the one for you But you ain't about to have no boo You ain't my boyfriend And I ain't your girlfriend But you don't want me to see nobody else And I don't want you to see nobody

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą Online
Sponsored content
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI   VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Atgal į viršų Go down

VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI
Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Atgal į viršų 
Puslapis 711Pereiti prie : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next