rodiklisrodiklis  CalendarCalendar  DUKDUK  IeškotiIeškoti  Narių sąrašasNarių sąrašas  Vartotojų grupėsVartotojų grupės  RegistruotisRegistruotis  PrisijungtiPrisijungti  

VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI

Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Go down 
Pereiti prie : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AutoriusPranešimas
Harden Jay Camron
VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI - Page 11 922e48b7a3ff329af0eb6ca7f06c3eed
CREDIT : out0fmymind, maliblue
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Luke, Aurièle, Elisabeth
CLAIM : huber
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : I was interested in everything and committed to nothing.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI   VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI - Page 11 Icon_minitimePir. 06 10, 2019 11:26 pm

VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI - Page 11 1485896039

Love walks up to you,and when it does, you need to recognize it for what it is and, perhaps more important, for what it might become

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t13670-here-are-the-monsters-we-pu
Athena Mejia Fletcher
I want to get lost in you, disappear; I want your body to swallow me up
CREDIT : MALIBLUE; Starboy
CLAIM : Lily James
ABOUT CHARACTER : Well, the more I feel, the more I seem to be capable of feeling. It scares me a little because if I keep on, some day I’ll feel so much that it will probably kill me.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI   VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI - Page 11 Icon_minitimeKv. 06 20, 2019 4:06 pm

Kodas:
<f>Lily James</f> - Athena Mejia Fletcher
pakeiskit, ačiū VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI - Page 11 624110362

I am coming for all the monsters that ever touched him, I am coming for all the ones who twisted his stars into shadows, They turned him into a nightmare  So I’m going to be theirs.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI   VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI - Page 11 Icon_minitimeŠt. 06 29, 2019 7:24 pm

Kodas:
<f>Olivia Holt</f> - Elena Maya Rhodes
Atgal į viršų Go down
Freya Olivia Weylyn
VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI - Page 11 Tumblr_poolskuPk41w7yaq6o1_400
CREDIT : out0fmymind|maliblue
CLAIM : Elizabeth Gillies
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI   VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI - Page 11 Icon_minitimeŠt. 06 29, 2019 7:48 pm

I'm a motherf---in' train wreck I don't wanna be too much But I don't wanna miss your touch And you don't seem to give a f--- I don't wanna keep you waiting But I do just what I have to do And I might not be the one for you But you ain't about to have no boo You ain't my boyfriend And I ain't your girlfriend But you don't want me to see nobody else And I don't want you to see nobody

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą Online
Samuel Jake Cohen
CREDIT : Starboy
CLAIM : H.F.T
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI   VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI - Page 11 Icon_minitimePir. 07 01, 2019 6:40 pm

Kodas:
<m>Hero Fiennes - Tiffin</m> - Samuel Jake Cohen

The very least you can do in your life is figure out what you hope for. And the most you can do is live inside that hope. Not admire it from a distance but live right in it, under its roo

Atgal į viršų Go down
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI - Page 11 Kjutt
CREDIT : maliblue/out0fmymind/fire breather♥
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : ryžikė
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : That casual kiss on my cheek would have meant nothing up until recently, I realized I was in love with him. Not that, 'I love you, man,' type of love. Nope. I was ass over teacup in love with my best friend. The 'let's get married and grow old together' type of love. -T.M.M.
ABOUT CHARACTER : ALEXIS. HOW DO I BEGIN? THE MOST AMAZING GIRL YOU'LL EVER MEET. JUST THE SIGHT OF HER WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. THERE ISN'T GONNA BE A DAY THAT PASSES THAT SHE DOESN'T CROSS YOUR MIND. SHE'LL STEAL YOUR HEART WITHIN A DAY. ONCE YOU FALL IN LOVE, IT'LL NEVER FADE. HER SMILE COULD LIGHT UP THE WORLD, EVEN ON IT'S DIMMEST OF NIGHTS. SHE MAY BE SHORT, BUT DON'T LET HER HEIGHT FOOL YOU. SHE'LL BUILD YOU UP AS HIGH AS CAN BE, AND HOLD YOU STEADY. WHEN YOU FALL, SHE'LL BE RIGHT THERE TO CATCH. SHE'S SWEET, LOVING, BEAUTIFUL, CARING, AND AN ALL AROUND OUTGOING GIRL. SHE'LL CATCH YOUR EYE, AND YOU'LL HAVE TO DOUBLE TAKE. HER BEAUTY IS OVERWHELMING. SHE'LL TEAR DOWN YOUR DEFENSES, AND BREAK THE WALL YOU'VE HIDDEN YOURSELF BEHIND. HER KISS WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. YOU'LL BE MESMERIZED. YOUR LOVE FOR HER WILL COMPARE TO NO OTHER. WHILE YOU'RE APART, THE ONLY THING YOU'LL WANT IS FOR HER TO BE HOLDING YOUR HAND, ASLEEP, LYING ON YOUR CHEST. SHE'LL BE YOUR EVERYTHING. YOU'LL GIVE HER EVERYTHING. YOU'LL MAKE HER YOUR WORLD.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI   VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI - Page 11 Icon_minitimePir. 07 01, 2019 7:57 pm

What I like about you, baby... Is how you annoy me daily, but you still fucking amaze me. That's so us, that's so us.  

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco
Valérie de Warenne
VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI - Page 11 Tumblr_inline_o4q9kj0vKz1t8bm8b_250
CREDIT : painofchoco.
CLAIM : sabrina carpenter
ABOUT CHARACTER : Ši, niekuo neišsiskirianti iš kitų mergina, yra viena eilinių šio pasaulio gyventojų. Na, išskyrus faktą, jog yra kilusi iš kilmingos šeimos, bei jos kišenėje dabar vartosi milijonai. Sulaukusi aštuoniolikos, mergina palaidojo abu savo tėvus po avarijos, taip paveldėdama visą jų turtą ir didžiulį, prabangų namą Čikagos užmiestyje. Tikras absurdiškos egzistencijos pavyzdys. Per gyvenimą turėjo daug galimybių kilti karjeros laiptais, tačiau to padaryti nepavyko. Valérie buvo pernelyg susikoncentravusi į gyvenimo malonumus, jog leistų sau pasistatyti ramią ateitį. De Warenne yra ganėtinai atšiauraus charakterio, labiau telkiasi į didžiulę draugų kompaniją ir materializmą, nei į aplinkinių ar savo laimę. Turbūt nėra nei dienos, kuomet mergina neitų pasilinksminti ir iššvaistyti pinigų, kurie su kiekviena diena sparčiai mažėja.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI   VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTr. 07 03, 2019 11:57 am

Kodas:
<f>SABRINA CARPENTER</f> - Valérie de Warenne
VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI - Page 11 2109348208
Atgal į viršų Go down
Luke Johnson
VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI - Page 11 55eb00689a4e156e761c4e941304dcd9
CREDIT : painofchoco & maliblue
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Harden, Auriele, Elisabeth
CLAIM : Dylan O'Brien
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : There were grief and ruins, and you were the miracle.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI   VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTr. 07 03, 2019 11:59 am

You must never give in to despair. Allow yourself to slip down that road and you surrender to your lowest instincts. In the darkest times, hope is something you give yourself. That is the meaning of inner strength.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t13670-here-are-the-monsters-we-pu
Cynthia Jane Franklin
VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI - Page 11 Tumblr_p1cohvDjMt1ubwqkho1_400
CREDIT : painofchoco; maliblue
CLAIM : vanessa morgan mziray
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI   VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI - Page 11 Icon_minitimeKv. 07 04, 2019 5:35 pm

Kodas:

<f>JENNIE KIM</f> - Heather Mariah Anderson

In the midnight we cried, but as soon as the day was rising, we stopped and started living again. Our tears didn’t hold us back, instead they pushed us even closer to where we were supposed to be.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Freya Olivia Weylyn
VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI - Page 11 Tumblr_poolskuPk41w7yaq6o1_400
CREDIT : out0fmymind|maliblue
CLAIM : Elizabeth Gillies
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI   VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI - Page 11 Icon_minitimeKv. 07 04, 2019 6:00 pm

I'm a motherf---in' train wreck I don't wanna be too much But I don't wanna miss your touch And you don't seem to give a f--- I don't wanna keep you waiting But I do just what I have to do And I might not be the one for you But you ain't about to have no boo You ain't my boyfriend And I ain't your girlfriend But you don't want me to see nobody else And I don't want you to see nobody

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą Online
Felix Sergio Adesso
CREDIT : starboy/fire breather/maliblue
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Yasmin; Balthazar
CLAIM : Thomas Davenport
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI   VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI - Page 11 Icon_minitimeKv. 07 11, 2019 9:48 pm

Kodas:
<m>THOMAS DAVENPORT</m> - Felix Sergio Adesso

Death is the only god who comes when you call. Before it gets better; The darkness gets bigger; The person that you'd take a bullet for is behind the trigger.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Zachariah Ayden Storm
VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI - Page 11 SeUZ37U
CREDIT : icon, aes gif, gif: orphicae, code: maliblue
CLAIM : matt champion
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : All of your clothes are bound to physical, articles floating around my living room, mix up your soul with mine tonight tangle your legs up in my bed
ABOUT CHARACTER : How many times must i prove i'm an angel how many more demons do i have to strangle, how much longer must i remain in this dream before i finally figure out if i'm insane or a genius
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI   VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI - Page 11 Icon_minitimeKv. 07 11, 2019 11:23 pm

Kodas:
<m>MATT CHAMPION</m> - Zachariah Ayden Storm
tnnxx VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI - Page 11 182181263

sitting in my Porsche across parking lots and you Light it up better dodge the cops, i never get sick of playing with your locks, i constantly miss you lots, i miss you lots.  
Atgal į viršų Go down
Sponsored content
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI   VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Atgal į viršų Go down

VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI
Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Atgal į viršų 
Puslapis 1111Pereiti prie : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11