rodiklisrodiklis  CalendarCalendar  DUKDUK  IeškotiIeškoti  Narių sąrašasNarių sąrašas  Vartotojų grupėsVartotojų grupės  RegistruotisRegistruotis  PrisijungtiPrisijungti  

Pradėti naują temą   Atsakyti į pranešimąShare

VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI

Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Go down 
Pereiti prie : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AutoriusPranešimas
Llyon Jacques-Désiré
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI   VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI - Page 10 Icon_minitimeŠt. 06 08, 2019 10:22 pm

Kodas:
<m>STEPHEN JAMES</m> - LLYON JACQUES-DÉSIRÉ 
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą
Xavier Orestes Lawson
CREDIT : maliblue
CLAIM : Joe Jonas
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI   VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSk. 06 09, 2019 5:11 pm

Kodas:
<m>JOE JONAS</m> - Xavier Orestes Lawson

I've been dancing on top of cars and stumbling out of bars. I follow you through the dark, can't get enough. You're the medicine and the pain, the tattoo inside my brain.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI - Page 10 Tumblr_n2c1quQZfC1t0c783o9_250
CREDIT : maliblue/starboy
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : ryžikė
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : That casual kiss on my cheek would have meant nothing up until recently, I realized I was in love with him. Not that, 'I love you, man,' type of love. Nope. I was ass over teacup in love with my best friend. The 'let's get married and grow old together' type of love. -T.M.M.
ABOUT CHARACTER : ALEXIS. HOW DO I BEGIN? THE MOST AMAZING GIRL YOU'LL EVER MEET. JUST THE SIGHT OF HER WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. THERE ISN'T GONNA BE A DAY THAT PASSES THAT SHE DOESN'T CROSS YOUR MIND. SHE'LL STEAL YOUR HEART WITHIN A DAY. ONCE YOU FALL IN LOVE, IT'LL NEVER FADE. HER SMILE COULD LIGHT UP THE WORLD, EVEN ON IT'S DIMMEST OF NIGHTS. SHE MAY BE SHORT, BUT DON'T LET HER HEIGHT FOOL YOU. SHE'LL BUILD YOU UP AS HIGH AS CAN BE, AND HOLD YOU STEADY. WHEN YOU FALL, SHE'LL BE RIGHT THERE TO CATCH. SHE'S SWEET, LOVING, BEAUTIFUL, CARING, AND AN ALL AROUND OUTGOING GIRL. SHE'LL CATCH YOUR EYE, AND YOU'LL HAVE TO DOUBLE TAKE. HER BEAUTY IS OVERWHELMING. SHE'LL TEAR DOWN YOUR DEFENSES, AND BREAK THE WALL YOU'VE HIDDEN YOURSELF BEHIND. HER KISS WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. YOU'LL BE MESMERIZED. YOUR LOVE FOR HER WILL COMPARE TO NO OTHER. WHILE YOU'RE APART, THE ONLY THING YOU'LL WANT IS FOR HER TO BE HOLDING YOUR HAND, ASLEEP, LYING ON YOUR CHEST. SHE'LL BE YOUR EVERYTHING. YOU'LL GIVE HER EVERYTHING. YOU'LL MAKE HER YOUR WORLD.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI   VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSk. 06 09, 2019 5:16 pm

VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI - Page 10 2109348208

Say I'm on fire with a blade... You're about to hear my name ringing in your head like oh... So, keep your eyes on me now. 무엇을 보든 좋아할 거야 . We're so tough, not scared to show you up... Can you feel the rush now?

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco Online
Trevor Noah King
VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI - Page 10 VjBxoI0
CREDIT : ikona - BLØØDXSTAIN.; parašo gif - fire breather; parašo kodas - maliblue
CLAIM : ss
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI   VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSk. 06 09, 2019 6:21 pm

Kodas:
<m>Sebastian Stan</m> - Trevor Noah King

I know that the whole point— the only point —is to find the things that matter, and hold on to them, and fight for them, and refuse to

let them go.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI - Page 10 Tumblr_n2c1quQZfC1t0c783o9_250
CREDIT : maliblue/starboy
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : ryžikė
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : That casual kiss on my cheek would have meant nothing up until recently, I realized I was in love with him. Not that, 'I love you, man,' type of love. Nope. I was ass over teacup in love with my best friend. The 'let's get married and grow old together' type of love. -T.M.M.
ABOUT CHARACTER : ALEXIS. HOW DO I BEGIN? THE MOST AMAZING GIRL YOU'LL EVER MEET. JUST THE SIGHT OF HER WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. THERE ISN'T GONNA BE A DAY THAT PASSES THAT SHE DOESN'T CROSS YOUR MIND. SHE'LL STEAL YOUR HEART WITHIN A DAY. ONCE YOU FALL IN LOVE, IT'LL NEVER FADE. HER SMILE COULD LIGHT UP THE WORLD, EVEN ON IT'S DIMMEST OF NIGHTS. SHE MAY BE SHORT, BUT DON'T LET HER HEIGHT FOOL YOU. SHE'LL BUILD YOU UP AS HIGH AS CAN BE, AND HOLD YOU STEADY. WHEN YOU FALL, SHE'LL BE RIGHT THERE TO CATCH. SHE'S SWEET, LOVING, BEAUTIFUL, CARING, AND AN ALL AROUND OUTGOING GIRL. SHE'LL CATCH YOUR EYE, AND YOU'LL HAVE TO DOUBLE TAKE. HER BEAUTY IS OVERWHELMING. SHE'LL TEAR DOWN YOUR DEFENSES, AND BREAK THE WALL YOU'VE HIDDEN YOURSELF BEHIND. HER KISS WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. YOU'LL BE MESMERIZED. YOUR LOVE FOR HER WILL COMPARE TO NO OTHER. WHILE YOU'RE APART, THE ONLY THING YOU'LL WANT IS FOR HER TO BE HOLDING YOUR HAND, ASLEEP, LYING ON YOUR CHEST. SHE'LL BE YOUR EVERYTHING. YOU'LL GIVE HER EVERYTHING. YOU'LL MAKE HER YOUR WORLD.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI   VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSk. 06 09, 2019 6:26 pm

Say I'm on fire with a blade... You're about to hear my name ringing in your head like oh... So, keep your eyes on me now. 무엇을 보든 좋아할 거야 . We're so tough, not scared to show you up... Can you feel the rush now?

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco Online
Balthazar Cain Nessen
CREDIT : harperseven/maliblue
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Yasmin Saoirse Brooks
CLAIM : RDJ
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI   VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSk. 06 09, 2019 10:16 pm

Kodas:
<m>ROBERT DOWNEY JR.</m> - Balthazar Cain Nessen

Si vis pacem, para bellum ✘ That's how the madness of the world tries to colonize you: from the outside in, forcing you to live in its reality.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Aurièle Curry
VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI - Page 10 C71d763bdec39ed101948fe63b917bc4
CREDIT : maliblue, xdarkestshadow
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : luke, nicholas
CLAIM : danielle campbell
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : have a heart that never hardens, and a temper that never tries and a touch that never hurts
ABOUT CHARACTER : u dont wanna mess up with her
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI   VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSk. 06 09, 2019 10:16 pm

VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI - Page 10 1485896039

Fingers movin' cross your face, lookin' for that special place, yeah, open eyelids leave no trace caught into that final chase.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t13670-here-are-the-monsters-we-pu Online
Callista Viola Alvarez
It was good for a while, being empty. I didn’t hurt anymore. But as time went on, it was like I could hear myself from far away, begging for permission to come back.
CREDIT : MALIBLUE
CLAIM : Lily Chloe Ninette Thomson
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : you came and I was crazy for you and you cooled my mind that burned with longing
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI   VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSk. 06 09, 2019 10:26 pm

Kodas:
<f>Lily James</f> - Callista Viola Alvarez
ačiū VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI - Page 10 624110362
Atgal į viršų Go down
Celia Lynley-Chivers
VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI - Page 10 Tumblr_onl10xg80B1tx82v3o8_250
CREDIT : out0fmymind/maliblue♥
CLAIM : ec
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI   VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSk. 06 09, 2019 10:27 pm

When you laid your eyes on me, you was excited and I was the fuel to your flame,
I ignited. Then you stole my heart, that's the heart of a lion. 
So fuck all this shit, let's just start up a riot
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco
Primrose Vexx Helion
VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI - Page 10 ZUOXdZL
CREDIT : ikona ir gifas: katele, starboy; parašo koduotė: maliblue
ABOUT CHARACTER : Helion proprosenelis buvo vienas iš žymiausių ir pavojingiausių raganių, ne vienas pavydėjo jo galios ir įtakos. Tikriausiai dėl to jis buvo prakeiktas kelių susivienijusių raganų, kad visos jo atžalos amžiams nešios prakeiksmą - niekada nemokės burti. Po šio prakeiksmo nei vienai Helion atžalai nebuvo leista užsiimti raganystėmis. Primrose buvo pirmoji, kuri šį draudimą sulaužė. Naiviai įsimylėjusi džiną buvo jo įkalbėta atiduoti savo sielą velniui ir pasirašyti pabaisų knygoje baptizmo ceremonijos metu. Deja, net nespėjus pasidžiaugti raganos gyvenimu, jau po savaitės Primrose mylimasis buvo nužudytas, o įtarimo dėl jo mirties šešėlis krito ant vilkolakio Reuben. Pirmasis jaunos raganos burtas turėjo būti prakeiksmas vilkolakiui, priversti ją įsimylėti ir niekada negauti to paties atsako atgal, tačiau burtas atsimušė į ją pačią taip prakeikiant save amžinai ir besąlygiškai meilei savo tikrojo mylimojo žudikui.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI   VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSk. 06 09, 2019 11:02 pm

Kodas:
<f>Charleen Weiss</f> - Primrose Vexx Helion
Atgal į viršų Go down
Aurièle Curry
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : have a heart that never hardens, and a temper that never tries and a touch that never hurts
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI   VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSk. 06 09, 2019 11:15 pm

Fingers movin' cross your face, lookin' for that special place, yeah, open eyelids leave no trace caught into that final chase.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t13670-here-are-the-monsters-we-pu Online
Yasmin Saoirse Brooks
CREDIT : fire breather/maliblue
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Balthazar Cain Nessen
CLAIM : Katherine McNamara
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI   VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI - Page 10 Icon_minitimePir. 06 10, 2019 6:07 pm

Kodas:
<f>KATHERINE MCNAMARA</f> - Yasmin Saoirse Brooks
dėkoju VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI - Page 10 2109348208

we're all are just a car crash, a diagnosis, an unexpected phone call, a newfound love, or a broken heart away from becoming completely different person. How beautifully fragile are we that so many things can take but a moment to alter who we are for forever?
Atgal į viršų Go down
Adrielle Ciara Sullivan
CREDIT : BLØØDXSTAIN, starboy
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Lucian
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI   VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI - Page 10 Icon_minitimePir. 06 10, 2019 7:47 pm

pakeiskit į
Kodas:
<f>LEIGHTON MEESTER</f> - Adrielle Ciara Sullivan

woman like me
i made a few mistakes, i regret it nightly
i broke a couple hearts, that i wear on my sleeve and now i wonder could you fall for a woman like me

Atgal į viršų Go down
Aurièle Curry
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI   VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI - Page 10 Icon_minitimePir. 06 10, 2019 8:20 pm

VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI - Page 10 1485896039

Atgal į viršų Go down
Abigail Mea Afton
CREDIT : mcklewhore
CLAIM : naomi scott
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI   VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI - Page 10 Icon_minitimePir. 06 10, 2019 11:14 pm

Kodas:
<f>Naomi Scott</f> - Abigail Mea Afton
Atgal į viršų Go down
Sponsored content
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI   VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Atgal į viršų Go down

VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI
Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Atgal į viršų 
Puslapis 1011Pereiti prie : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next