rodiklisrodiklis  CalendarCalendar  DUKDUK  IeškotiIeškoti  Narių sąrašasNarių sąrašas  Vartotojų grupėsVartotojų grupės  RegistruotisRegistruotis  PrisijungtiPrisijungti  

Pradėti naują temą   Atsakyti į pranešimąShare

VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI

Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Go down 
Pereiti prie : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AutoriusPranešimas
Dedrik Adalhard
CREDIT : Parašo kodas: maliblue, ikona: mcklewhore
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI   VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI - Page 9 Icon_minitimePir. 06 03, 2019 12:26 am

Kodas:
<m>Nikita Alekseev</m> -  Dedrik Adalhard

But remember that forgiveness too is a power. To beg for it is a power, and to withhold or bestow it is a power, perhaps the greatest.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą
Luke Johnson
VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI - Page 9 55eb00689a4e156e761c4e941304dcd9
CREDIT : redmoon & maliblue
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Nicholas, Auriele, Elisabeth
CLAIM : Dylan O'Brien
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : There were grief and ruins, and you were the miracle.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI   VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI - Page 9 Icon_minitimePir. 06 03, 2019 2:21 am

VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI - Page 9 1485896039

I tell my girl that I'mma change my ways, she knows I'm never gonna change. Same old shit running my mouth until she busts my lip, so many problems, you can take your pick. I know I'm never gonna change.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t13670-here-are-the-monsters-we-pu
Hester Blue Wynne
VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI - Page 9 NujRnBq
CREDIT : icon, aes gif, gif: orphicae, code: maliblue
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : haides neil odinson
CLAIM : nyane lebajoa
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : he said "i dress in your favorite, i bought two bottles of red, unless u make reservations" oh look you thought all ahead
ABOUT CHARACTER : You think you’ve seen her naked because she took her clothes off? Tell me about her dreams. Tell me what breaks her heart. What is she passionate about, and what makes her cry? Tell me about her childhood. Better yet, tell me one story about her that you’re not in. You’ve seen her skin, and you’ve
touched her body. But you still know as much about her as a book you once found, but never got around to opening.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI   VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI - Page 9 Icon_minitimePir. 06 03, 2019 9:38 pm

Kodas:
<f>Nyane Lebajoa</f> - Hester Blue Wynne
ir dominic fike isimkit tnx VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI - Page 9 182181263

I'VE BEEN SEARCHING FOR A PLACES THAT I NEVER BEEN BUT NEVER SURE HOW TO TELL IF I REALLY FIND THEM
######

Atgal į viršų Go down
Elena Maya Rhodes
VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI - Page 9 59f0152baedd92f351a58dc62a86b82634677d6a_hq
CREDIT : katele
CLAIM : Shelley Hennig
ABOUT CHARACTER : Vieniša ir kiek lengvai pačiuožusi vilkė.Nieko neprisimena nei apie savo praeitį,nei apie šeimą ar draugus.Visa tiesa slypi tame,kad pirmą kartą pasivertusi ji pati ir išžudė savo šeimą.Tuo metu merginos protas buvo aptemęs ir ji pati neprisimena to fakto.Po visų įvykių mergina kurį laiką gyveno tiesiog miškuose tarsi slėpdamasi pati nuo savęs ar nuo kitų.Ir tik visai neseniai mergina grįžo į normalų socialinį gyvenimą vis dar nieko neprisimindama apie savo praeitį.Karts nuo karto Maya kankina košmarai,vizijos,laikini proto užtemimai apie praeities įvykius tačiau ji nesugeba jų nei suprasti nei iššifruoti.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI   VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI - Page 9 Icon_minitimeAntr. 06 04, 2019 12:35 pm

Kodas:
<f>Shelley Hennig</f> - Elena Maya Rhodes

Atgal į viršų Go down
Harden Jay Camron
VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI - Page 9 922e48b7a3ff329af0eb6ca7f06c3eed
CREDIT : out0fmymind, maliblue
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Luke, Aurièle, Elisabeth
CLAIM : huber
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : I was interested in everything and committed to nothing.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI   VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI - Page 9 Icon_minitimeAntr. 06 04, 2019 8:18 pm

SOMETIMES THERE IS NO DARKER PLACE THAN OUR OWN THOUGHTS; THE MOONLESS MIDNIGHT OF THE MIND.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t13670-here-are-the-monsters-we-pu
Heather Mariah Anderson
CREDIT : maliblue
CLAIM : jk
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI   VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI - Page 9 Icon_minitimeAntr. 06 04, 2019 8:20 pm

Kodas:
<f>Jennie Kim</f> - Heather Mariah Anderson

may the best day of your past be the worst day of your future.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Harden Jay Camron
VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI - Page 9 922e48b7a3ff329af0eb6ca7f06c3eed
CREDIT : out0fmymind, maliblue
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Luke, Aurièle, Elisabeth
CLAIM : huber
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : I was interested in everything and committed to nothing.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI   VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI - Page 9 Icon_minitimeAntr. 06 04, 2019 8:26 pm

Nicholas Archibald Davis rašo:
@Luke Johnson rašo:

SOMETIMES THERE IS NO DARKER PLACE THAN OUR OWN THOUGHTS; THE MOONLESS MIDNIGHT OF THE MIND.

Atgal į viršų Go down
William Finn Johnson
CREDIT : painofchoco
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : diana
CLAIM : aidan alexander
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI   VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI - Page 9 Icon_minitimeKv. 06 06, 2019 10:38 pm

Kodas:
<m>Gavin Leatherwood</m> - William Finn Johnson

infuse your life with action.
Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon we must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI - Page 9 Tumblr_n2c1quQZfC1t0c783o9_250
CREDIT : maliblue/starboy
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : ryžikė
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : That casual kiss on my cheek would have meant nothing up until recently, I realized I was in love with him. Not that, 'I love you, man,' type of love. Nope. I was ass over teacup in love with my best friend. The 'let's get married and grow old together' type of love. -T.M.M.
ABOUT CHARACTER : ALEXIS. HOW DO I BEGIN? THE MOST AMAZING GIRL YOU'LL EVER MEET. JUST THE SIGHT OF HER WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. THERE ISN'T GONNA BE A DAY THAT PASSES THAT SHE DOESN'T CROSS YOUR MIND. SHE'LL STEAL YOUR HEART WITHIN A DAY. ONCE YOU FALL IN LOVE, IT'LL NEVER FADE. HER SMILE COULD LIGHT UP THE WORLD, EVEN ON IT'S DIMMEST OF NIGHTS. SHE MAY BE SHORT, BUT DON'T LET HER HEIGHT FOOL YOU. SHE'LL BUILD YOU UP AS HIGH AS CAN BE, AND HOLD YOU STEADY. WHEN YOU FALL, SHE'LL BE RIGHT THERE TO CATCH. SHE'S SWEET, LOVING, BEAUTIFUL, CARING, AND AN ALL AROUND OUTGOING GIRL. SHE'LL CATCH YOUR EYE, AND YOU'LL HAVE TO DOUBLE TAKE. HER BEAUTY IS OVERWHELMING. SHE'LL TEAR DOWN YOUR DEFENSES, AND BREAK THE WALL YOU'VE HIDDEN YOURSELF BEHIND. HER KISS WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. YOU'LL BE MESMERIZED. YOUR LOVE FOR HER WILL COMPARE TO NO OTHER. WHILE YOU'RE APART, THE ONLY THING YOU'LL WANT IS FOR HER TO BE HOLDING YOUR HAND, ASLEEP, LYING ON YOUR CHEST. SHE'LL BE YOUR EVERYTHING. YOU'LL GIVE HER EVERYTHING. YOU'LL MAKE HER YOUR WORLD.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI   VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI - Page 9 Icon_minitimeKv. 06 06, 2019 11:25 pm

@Luke Johnson rašo:

Say I'm on fire with a blade... You're about to hear my name ringing in your head like oh... So, keep your eyes on me now. 무엇을 보든 좋아할 거야 . We're so tough, not scared to show you up... Can you feel the rush now?

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco Online
Madelyn Leif
CREDIT : Painofchoco
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Emma, Nathaniel, Lorraine
CLAIM : Alissa Violet
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI   VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI - Page 9 Icon_minitimePen. 06 07, 2019 2:37 pm

Kodas:
<f>Alissa Violet</f> - Madelyn Leif

XXX
Only you can find yourself by losing yourself again and again in the deep darkness of your driving desires.
XXX
Atgal į viršų Go down
Reuben Artiom Johnson
VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI - Page 9 B4G0X0f
CREDIT : icon: mcklewhore; koduotė - maliblue
CLAIM : L.B.S.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI   VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI - Page 9 Icon_minitimePen. 06 07, 2019 2:52 pm

@Alexis Évelyne Weylyn rašo:
@Luke Johnson rašo:

Sky is a bright blue,
And I see storm clouds
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t13668-mcklewhore#318289
Logan Hardwell
CREDIT : st★rgazing
CLAIM : ivan kozak
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI   VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI - Page 9 Icon_minitimePen. 06 07, 2019 4:35 pm

Kodas:
<m>Nicholas Hoult</m> - Logan Hardwell

If you wish to glimpse inside a human soul and get to know a man, don’t bother analyzing his ways of being silent, of talking, of weeping, of seeing how much he is moved by noble ideas; you will get better results if you just watch him laugh. If he laughs well, he’s a good man.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Reuben Artiom Johnson
VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI - Page 9 B4G0X0f
CREDIT : icon: mcklewhore; koduotė - maliblue
CLAIM : L.B.S.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI   VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI - Page 9 Icon_minitimePen. 06 07, 2019 4:40 pm

@Reuben Artiom Johnson rašo:
@Alexis Évelyne Weylyn rašo:
@Luke Johnson rašo:

Sky is a bright blue,
And I see storm clouds
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t13668-mcklewhore#318289
Agnetha Vivian Beyontt
CREDIT : maliblue, starboy
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : william, logan
CLAIM : sophie turner
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI   VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI - Page 9 Icon_minitimeŠt. 06 08, 2019 12:25 am

Kodas:
<f>Sophie Turner</f> - Agnetha Vivian Beyontt

“I learn something new everyday about myself as an actor, my capabilities, how far I can stretch myself, throw out emotions I never knew I had.”

Atgal į viršų Go down
Luke Johnson
VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI - Page 9 55eb00689a4e156e761c4e941304dcd9
CREDIT : redmoon & maliblue
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Nicholas, Auriele, Elisabeth
CLAIM : Dylan O'Brien
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : There were grief and ruins, and you were the miracle.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI   VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI - Page 9 Icon_minitimeŠt. 06 08, 2019 12:38 am

VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI - Page 9 2531933125

I tell my girl that I'mma change my ways, she knows I'm never gonna change. Same old shit running my mouth until she busts my lip, so many problems, you can take your pick. I know I'm never gonna change.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Sponsored content
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI   VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Atgal į viršų Go down

VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI
Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Atgal į viršų 
Puslapis 911Pereiti prie : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next