rodiklisrodiklis  CalendarCalendar  DUKDUK  IeškotiIeškoti  Narių sąrašasNarių sąrašas  Vartotojų grupėsVartotojų grupės  RegistruotisRegistruotis  PrisijungtiPrisijungti  

dovanojamos anketos

Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Go down 
Pereiti prie : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AutoriusPranešimas
heliau
Svečias
Anonymous
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: dovanojamos anketos   dovanojamos anketos - Page 2 Icon_minitimePen. 02 15, 2019 11:47 pm

kažkas negerai, nes neleidžia prisijungti dovanojamos anketos - Page 2 903952724
Atgal į viršų Go down
xxxJennifer Cara O'Connel
dovanojamos anketos - Page 2 WT0JamR
CREDIT : icona - cmklewhore; koduotė - maliblue
CLAIM : Camila Mendes
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : I could talk to you for hours and not get tired of your voice or your laugh. I could never get tired of seeing you smile. I really could never get tired of you at all - Achilleus ♡
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: dovanojamos anketos   dovanojamos anketos - Page 2 Icon_minitimePen. 02 15, 2019 11:48 pm

heliau rašo:
kažkas negerai, nes neleidžia prisijungti dovanojamos anketos - Page 2 903952724
pabandysiu pakeisti slaptažodi  dovanojamos anketos - Page 2 1337875610
pswrd: mybad123

Net kai širdis verks ir akyse temps -  laikysiu galva virš vandens. Pasaulis nepriims, o garsas tyla virs - žinau viltis vis tiek gyvens. Ar tai man per sunku, ar ištvert galiu - atsakyt bijau. Aš jaučiu įkvėpt dar oro galiu. Po mažu išmokau atrasti jėgų, dar kart nuo pradžių bandyt, nors niekada dar taip nebuvo skaudu...

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t13668-mcklewhore#318289
Caius Della-Rossax
dovanojamos anketos - Page 2 MArCZan
CREDIT : firebreather, maliblue
CLAIM : T. E.
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE :
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: dovanojamos anketos   dovanojamos anketos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeŠt. 02 16, 2019 6:27 pm

DC GIFT #24 to Cameron Theo Williams.
gracias dovanojamos anketos - Page 2 2109348208

Be careful what you let into your head.
It may take root there, send shoots through the system, leaf into your soul and then shed all into the winter wale.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t10673-we-re-riding-into-the-dark-
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
dovanojamos anketos - Page 2 Kjutt
CREDIT : maliblue/out0fmymind/fire breather♥
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : ryžikė
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : That casual kiss on my cheek would have meant nothing up until recently, I realized I was in love with him. Not that, 'I love you, man,' type of love. Nope. I was ass over teacup in love with my best friend. The 'let's get married and grow old together' type of love. -T.M.M.
ABOUT CHARACTER : ALEXIS. HOW DO I BEGIN? THE MOST AMAZING GIRL YOU'LL EVER MEET. JUST THE SIGHT OF HER WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. THERE ISN'T GONNA BE A DAY THAT PASSES THAT SHE DOESN'T CROSS YOUR MIND. SHE'LL STEAL YOUR HEART WITHIN A DAY. ONCE YOU FALL IN LOVE, IT'LL NEVER FADE. HER SMILE COULD LIGHT UP THE WORLD, EVEN ON IT'S DIMMEST OF NIGHTS. SHE MAY BE SHORT, BUT DON'T LET HER HEIGHT FOOL YOU. SHE'LL BUILD YOU UP AS HIGH AS CAN BE, AND HOLD YOU STEADY. WHEN YOU FALL, SHE'LL BE RIGHT THERE TO CATCH. SHE'S SWEET, LOVING, BEAUTIFUL, CARING, AND AN ALL AROUND OUTGOING GIRL. SHE'LL CATCH YOUR EYE, AND YOU'LL HAVE TO DOUBLE TAKE. HER BEAUTY IS OVERWHELMING. SHE'LL TEAR DOWN YOUR DEFENSES, AND BREAK THE WALL YOU'VE HIDDEN YOURSELF BEHIND. HER KISS WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. YOU'LL BE MESMERIZED. YOUR LOVE FOR HER WILL COMPARE TO NO OTHER. WHILE YOU'RE APART, THE ONLY THING YOU'LL WANT IS FOR HER TO BE HOLDING YOUR HAND, ASLEEP, LYING ON YOUR CHEST. SHE'LL BE YOUR EVERYTHING. YOU'LL GIVE HER EVERYTHING. YOU'LL MAKE HER YOUR WORLD.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: dovanojamos anketos   dovanojamos anketos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeŠt. 02 16, 2019 6:32 pm

Cameron Theo Williams
kebabas dovanojamos anketos - Page 2 2109348208

What I like about you, baby... Is how you annoy me daily, but you still fucking amaze me. That's so us, that's so us.  

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco
Grace Lucy Everleigh
dovanojamos anketos - Page 2 Tumblr_omit4qDYi51vdsns9o2_500
CREDIT : PAINOFCHOCO
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: dovanojamos anketos   dovanojamos anketos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSk. 02 24, 2019 6:46 pm

DC GIFT#2 į Peter Hardwell dovanojamos anketos - Page 2 2109348208

I, I will be king, and you, you will be queen, though nothing will drive them away, we can be heroes, just for one day

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą
Luke Johnson
dovanojamos anketos - Page 2 55eb00689a4e156e761c4e941304dcd9
CREDIT : painofchoco & maliblue
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Harden, Auriele, Elisabeth
CLAIM : Dylan O'Brien
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : There were grief and ruins, and you were the miracle.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: dovanojamos anketos   dovanojamos anketos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSk. 02 24, 2019 7:26 pm

tuoj, pass bus kebabas dovanojamos anketos - Page 2 2109348208

You must never give in to despair. Allow yourself to slip down that road and you surrender to your lowest instincts. In the darkest times, hope is something you give yourself. That is the meaning of inner strength.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t13670-here-are-the-monsters-we-pu
Svečias
Svečias
Anonymous
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: dovanojamos anketos   dovanojamos anketos - Page 2 Icon_minitimePen. 03 22, 2019 8:04 pm

#18 Manon Dior Arquette
Atgal į viršų Go down
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
dovanojamos anketos - Page 2 Kjutt
CREDIT : maliblue/out0fmymind/fire breather♥
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : ryžikė
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : That casual kiss on my cheek would have meant nothing up until recently, I realized I was in love with him. Not that, 'I love you, man,' type of love. Nope. I was ass over teacup in love with my best friend. The 'let's get married and grow old together' type of love. -T.M.M.
ABOUT CHARACTER : ALEXIS. HOW DO I BEGIN? THE MOST AMAZING GIRL YOU'LL EVER MEET. JUST THE SIGHT OF HER WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. THERE ISN'T GONNA BE A DAY THAT PASSES THAT SHE DOESN'T CROSS YOUR MIND. SHE'LL STEAL YOUR HEART WITHIN A DAY. ONCE YOU FALL IN LOVE, IT'LL NEVER FADE. HER SMILE COULD LIGHT UP THE WORLD, EVEN ON IT'S DIMMEST OF NIGHTS. SHE MAY BE SHORT, BUT DON'T LET HER HEIGHT FOOL YOU. SHE'LL BUILD YOU UP AS HIGH AS CAN BE, AND HOLD YOU STEADY. WHEN YOU FALL, SHE'LL BE RIGHT THERE TO CATCH. SHE'S SWEET, LOVING, BEAUTIFUL, CARING, AND AN ALL AROUND OUTGOING GIRL. SHE'LL CATCH YOUR EYE, AND YOU'LL HAVE TO DOUBLE TAKE. HER BEAUTY IS OVERWHELMING. SHE'LL TEAR DOWN YOUR DEFENSES, AND BREAK THE WALL YOU'VE HIDDEN YOURSELF BEHIND. HER KISS WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. YOU'LL BE MESMERIZED. YOUR LOVE FOR HER WILL COMPARE TO NO OTHER. WHILE YOU'RE APART, THE ONLY THING YOU'LL WANT IS FOR HER TO BE HOLDING YOUR HAND, ASLEEP, LYING ON YOUR CHEST. SHE'LL BE YOUR EVERYTHING. YOU'LL GIVE HER EVERYTHING. YOU'LL MAKE HER YOUR WORLD.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: dovanojamos anketos   dovanojamos anketos - Page 2 Icon_minitimePen. 03 22, 2019 8:14 pm

Manon Dior Arquette
supcikita dovanojamos anketos - Page 2 2109348208

What I like about you, baby... Is how you annoy me daily, but you still fucking amaze me. That's so us, that's so us.  

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco
Baklažanas
Svečias
Anonymous
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: dovanojamos anketos   dovanojamos anketos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSk. 03 24, 2019 9:53 am

Pakeiskit DC GIFT #23 į Logan Hardwell
Ačiū dovanojamos anketos - Page 2 1087254873
Atgal į viršų Go down
Harden Jay Camron
dovanojamos anketos - Page 2 922e48b7a3ff329af0eb6ca7f06c3eed
CREDIT : out0fmymind, maliblue
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Luke, Aurièle, Elisabeth
CLAIM : huber
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : I was interested in everything and committed to nothing.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: dovanojamos anketos   dovanojamos anketos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSk. 03 24, 2019 10:26 am

Logan Hardwell
dcdc123 dovanojamos anketos - Page 2 2109348208

Love walks up to you,and when it does, you need to recognize it for what it is and, perhaps more important, for what it might become

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t13670-here-are-the-monsters-we-pu
Manon Dior Arquette
CREDIT : mcklewhore, maliblue
CLAIM : Victoria Justice
ABOUT CHARACTER : if i had to explain, you wouldn't understand
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: dovanojamos anketos   dovanojamos anketos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSk. 03 31, 2019 10:51 pm

DC GIFT #3 į Joshua Hamilton dovanojamos anketos - Page 2 2109348208

Take me on a trip, I'd like to go some day. Take me to New York, I'd love to see LA. I really want to come kick it with you. You'll be my American Boy.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą
Aurièle Curry
dovanojamos anketos - Page 2 C71d763bdec39ed101948fe63b917bc4
CREDIT : maliblue, xdarkestshadow
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : luke, nicholas
CLAIM : danielle campbell
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : have a heart that never hardens, and a temper that never tries and a touch that never hurts
ABOUT CHARACTER : u dont wanna mess up with her
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: dovanojamos anketos   dovanojamos anketos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSk. 03 31, 2019 10:52 pm

Tuoj, password bus dcdc123 dovanojamos anketos - Page 2 2038475305

There's lights that line these halls that beckon us to stay. A glimmer in the distance that gathers all the stray and when I need it most it breaks into a song.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Svečias
Anonymous
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: dovanojamos anketos   dovanojamos anketos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAntr. 04 09, 2019 7:53 pm

#30 į Samuel Jake Cohen
Atgal į viršų Go down
Luke Johnson
dovanojamos anketos - Page 2 55eb00689a4e156e761c4e941304dcd9
CREDIT : painofchoco & maliblue
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Harden, Auriele, Elisabeth
CLAIM : Dylan O'Brien
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : There were grief and ruins, and you were the miracle.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: dovanojamos anketos   dovanojamos anketos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAntr. 04 09, 2019 7:53 pm

@Aurièle Curry rašo:
Tuoj, password bus dcdc123 dovanojamos anketos - Page 2 2038475305

You must never give in to despair. Allow yourself to slip down that road and you surrender to your lowest instincts. In the darkest times, hope is something you give yourself. That is the meaning of inner strength.
Atgal į viršų Go down
+++
Svečias
Anonymous
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: dovanojamos anketos   dovanojamos anketos - Page 2 Icon_minitimePen. 04 12, 2019 5:06 pm

#25 į Diana Amaya Hardwell dovanojamos anketos - Page 2 624110362
Atgal į viršų Go down
Sponsored content
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: dovanojamos anketos   dovanojamos anketos - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Atgal į viršų Go down

dovanojamos anketos
Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Atgal į viršų 
Puslapis 24Pereiti prie : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:Jūs negalite atsakinėti į pranešimus šiame forume
DC :: Naujausas naujinimas :: E. L. O'Halloran-
Pereiti į: