rodiklisrodiklis  CalendarCalendar  DUKDUK  IeškotiIeškoti  Narių sąrašasNarių sąrašas  Vartotojų grupėsVartotojų grupės  RegistruotisRegistruotis  PrisijungtiPrisijungti  

Pradėti naują temą   Atsakyti į pranešimąShare | 

VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI

Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Go down 
Pereiti prie : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AutoriusPranešimas
CREDIT : Starboy
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI    Pen. 01 11, 2019 1:14 am

Kodas:
<f>Chloe Bennet</f> - Khloe Sam Lazer

Turning now to local news, we’re getting reports of surges and power outages all across the county. Last night, hundreds of homes in East Hawkins were affected, leaving many residents in the dark. The cause of the outage is still unknown
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą

CREDIT : xdarkestshadow & maliblue
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Nicholas, Auriele
CLAIM : Dylan O'Brien
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : There were grief and ruins, and you were the miracle.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI    Pen. 01 11, 2019 1:20 am

There are certain people who come into your life, and leave a mark… Their place in your heart is tender; a bruise of longing, a pulse of unfinished business..

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t13670-here-are-the-monsters-we-pu
CREDIT : maliblue
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : C.R.
CLAIM : Rihanna
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI    Pen. 01 11, 2019 11:51 am

Kodas:
<f>RIHANNA</f> - Mia Anya Hilton

Oh my love, you've been sleeping so long in a world where you don't belong, it's time to get you back home. Where the sun meets the sky - you'll be resting tonight.

Atgal į viršų Go down

CREDIT : maliblue♥
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : ryžikė
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : In a room full of art - I'd still stare at you.
ABOUT CHARACTER : ALEXIS. HOW DO I BEGIN? THE MOST AMAZING GIRL YOU'LL EVER MEET. JUST THE SIGHT OF HER WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. THERE ISN'T GONNA BE A DAY THAT PASSES THAT SHE DOESN'T CROSS YOUR MIND. SHE'LL STEAL YOUR HEART WITHIN A DAY. ONCE YOU FALL IN LOVE, IT'LL NEVER FADE. HER SMILE COULD LIGHT UP THE WORLD, EVEN ON IT'S DIMMEST OF NIGHTS. SHE MAY BE SHORT, BUT DON'T LET HER HEIGHT FOOL YOU. SHE'LL BUILD YOU UP AS HIGH AS CAN BE, AND HOLD YOU STEADY. WHEN YOU FALL, SHE'LL BE RIGHT THERE TO CATCH. SHE'S SWEET, LOVING, BEAUTIFUL, CARING, AND AN ALL AROUND OUTGOING GIRL. SHE'LL CATCH YOUR EYE, AND YOU'LL HAVE TO DOUBLE TAKE. HER BEAUTY IS OVERWHELMING. SHE'LL TEAR DOWN YOUR DEFENSES, AND BREAK THE WALL YOU'VE HIDDEN YOURSELF BEHIND. HER KISS WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. YOU'LL BE MESMERIZED. YOUR LOVE FOR HER WILL COMPARE TO NO OTHER. WHILE YOU'RE APART, THE ONLY THING YOU'LL WANT IS FOR HER TO BE HOLDING YOUR HAND, ASLEEP, LYING ON YOUR CHEST. SHE'LL BE YOUR EVERYTHING. YOU'LL GIVE HER EVERYTHING. YOU'LL MAKE HER YOUR WORLD.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI    Pen. 01 11, 2019 11:53 am

add a little sugar, they say... be a little sweeter, they say. gotta give and take, but i say 'this time it's my way, ah, my way'. be a little proper, they say, speak a little softer, they say.... gotta be a lady, but i say 'this time it's my way'.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco Online
CREDIT : Maliblue
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Wait for it
CLAIM : B.S.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI    Št. 01 12, 2019 11:45 am

Kodas:
<f>BRIDGET SATTERLEE</f> - Madelyn Crystal Leif

Ir vardą iš kart pakeiskit ;* dėkui

In the dark and I'm right on the middle mark. I'm just in the tier of everything that rides below the surface. And I watch from a distance seventeen and I'm short of the others' dreams of being golden and on top. It's not what you painted in my head there's so much there instead of all the colors that I saw

we all are living in a dream, but life ain’t what it seems
Atgal į viršų Go down

ABOUT CHARACTER : ALEXIS. HOW DO I BEGIN? THE MOST AMAZING GIRL YOU'LL EVER MEET. JUST THE SIGHT OF HER WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. THERE ISN'T GONNA BE A DAY THAT PASSES THAT SHE DOESN'T CROSS YOUR MIND. SHE'LL STEAL YOUR HEART WITHIN A DAY. ONCE YOU FALL IN LOVE, IT'LL NEVER FADE. HER SMILE COULD LIGHT UP THE WORLD, EVEN ON IT'S DIMMEST OF NIGHTS. SHE MAY BE SHORT, BUT DON'T LET HER HEIGHT FOOL YOU. SHE'LL BUILD YOU UP AS HIGH AS CAN BE, AND HOLD YOU STEADY. WHEN YOU FALL, SHE'LL BE RIGHT THERE TO CATCH. SHE'S SWEET, LOVING, BEAUTIFUL, CARING, AND AN ALL AROUND OUTGOING GIRL. SHE'LL CATCH YOUR EYE, AND YOU'LL HAVE TO DOUBLE TAKE. HER BEAUTY IS OVERWHELMING. SHE'LL TEAR DOWN YOUR DEFENSES, AND BREAK THE WALL YOU'VE HIDDEN YOURSELF BEHIND. HER KISS WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. YOU'LL BE MESMERIZED. YOUR LOVE FOR HER WILL COMPARE TO NO OTHER. WHILE YOU'RE APART, THE ONLY THING YOU'LL WANT IS FOR HER TO BE HOLDING YOUR HAND, ASLEEP, LYING ON YOUR CHEST. SHE'LL BE YOUR EVERYTHING. YOU'LL GIVE HER EVERYTHING. YOU'LL MAKE HER YOUR WORLD.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI    Št. 01 12, 2019 12:16 pm

add a little sugar, they say... be a little sweeter, they say. gotta give and take, but i say 'this time it's my way, ah, my way'. be a little proper, they say, speak a little softer, they say.... gotta be a lady, but i say 'this time it's my way'.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco Online
CREDIT : disasterqueen, starboy
CLAIM : gh
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI    Št. 01 12, 2019 1:03 pm

Kodas:
<f>GIGI HADID</f> - Valérie De Warenne

It’s so sad, because it’s so hard to make her understand. I’ve gotten all these things for her. I’ve gotten all these things for her and now she just… she just wants to run away.
Atgal į viršų Go down

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI    Št. 01 12, 2019 1:04 pm

Atgal į viršų Go down

CREDIT : ikona: maliblue; parašo koduotė: starboy
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Sindella, Trevor
CLAIM : Maxwell
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI    Št. 01 12, 2019 3:16 pm

Kodas:
<f>Stella Maxwell</f> - Adeline Kaia Edwards

Only you could be more important than what I wanted...what I needed. What I want and what I need is to be with you, and I know I'll never be strong enough to leave again

Atgal į viršų Go down

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI    Št. 01 12, 2019 3:16 pm

Atgal į viršų Go down

CREDIT : MCKLEWHORE
CLAIM : Flynn
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI    Sk. 01 13, 2019 9:29 pm

Kodas:
<m>Brandon Flynn</m> - Hayden Miles Stone

Oooo, Hero palaikykit man rezerve, ačiūūū

Man taip patinka butas, kuriame gyvenom
Bet tik dėl to, kad ten mūsų ugnis užgeso, man taip patiko tavo rudos akys melo, tai ką radau jose - visiems laikams pakako. Tavo kūnas kai tu žiūri į mane, virpa lūpos. Pasilieku su kita.
Atgal į viršų Go down

CREDIT : redmoon, maliblue
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Luke, Aurièle, Hazel
CLAIM : skeet ulrich
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : I was interested in everything and committed to nothing.
ABOUT CHARACTER : 29.03.1979 • 39 y.o. • pretty broken unstable, impulsive, direct, live his life simply, has trouble sitting still, knows how to acheve goals, independent, stubborn, reserved, cautious, a bit materialistic, alcohol problems, rebellious, moody.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI    Sk. 01 13, 2019 9:37 pm

tuoj

Remember that no matter where I am or what I’m doing I’ve got a special place inside me that’s all for you. It’s been there since the day we met.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t13670-here-are-the-monsters-we-pu Online
CREDIT : Maliblue
CLAIM : Zoey Deutch
ABOUT CHARACTER : Prieš daugelį metų Alessa buvo viena pirmųjų žmonių, kuriai atiteko dieviškosios esybės dalelytė. Gėrio perpildyta sėkla kūne plėtėsi tol, kol moteris atrado savo gebėjimus. Taip pat, buvo vienintelė, kuri savo akyse matė Dievą ir suprato prakeiksmo reikšmę. Alessa pažadėjo saugoti pasaulį ir užtikrinti santarvę pasaulį, tačiau atsidūrusi ne laiku ir netinkamoje vietoje, sulaukė ir esybės dalelės iš velnio pusės, kuri suteikė moteriai dar daugiau gebėjimų. Pati buvo mirtinga, kaip ir dieviškosios būtybės, tačiau kas kartą nugyvenusi savo gyvenimą, reinkarnuodavosi į pirmagimę mergaitę ir nuo pat pirmų širdies dūžių, puikiai atsimindavo savo praeities gyvenimus, dieviškasias būtybes ir savo gyvenimo tikslą.
Su laiku, moteris ėmė kišti savo trigrašį į Dievo ir Velnio gyvenimus, mėgindama užtikrinti santarvę ir tai, jog šios dvi sielos niekada nesusidurs akis į akį ir neprisimins to, kas įvyko prieš daugelį metų. Laisvu laiku, kol nemėgina sukliūdyti dieviškųjų esybių susidūrimui, Lora kartu su kitais laimingaisiais medžioja pikto linkinčius mutavusius žmones, medžiotojus ir tuos rasės atstovus, kurie galėjo vienaip ar kitaip prisidėti prie žmonijos išnykimo, tačiau pati vertina gyvybę ir kartais, nekontroliuojamai, bando pateisinti net blogiausių asmenų veiksmus.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI    Antr. 01 15, 2019 3:19 pm

Kodas:
<f>ZOEY DEUTCH</f> - Lora 'Alessa' Demopoulos
Atgal į viršų Go down

CREDIT : MCKLEWHORE / maliblue
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : idk too much
CLAIM : Cole Sprouse
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI    Antr. 01 15, 2019 3:24 pm

Will somebody Let me see the light within the dark trees shadowing? What's happenin'? Lookin' through the glass find the wrong within the past knowin' Oh, we are the youth Cut until it bleeds inside a world without the peace, face it A bit of the truth, the truth

Atgal į viršų Go down

CREDIT : starboy/CREDIT: fire breather
CLAIM : Deepika Padukone
ABOUT CHARACTER : Grynakraujė džinė. Dabartinė džinų lyderė. Rodos visą savo egzistenciją dedikavusi brolio gyvenimo naikinimui. Mergina nesupranta, kaip jis gali prioritetus skirti žmonijai ir išvis su tais mirtingaisiais paprastai komunikuoti. Kiekviena jo nauja pažintis ar romanas kelia tik dar didesnį atšiaurumą jam. Paprasti vaikiški pagalių į ratus kaišiojimai pavirto ilgais grandioziniais planais jam pakenkti, siekiant visiškai jį sunaikinti.Whitlock yra puiki kovotoja, nebijanti imtis jokių kraštutinumų. Turi daug pažinčių ir stengiasi praplėsti savo akiratį, bendraudama su įvairio plauko būtybėmis. Buvusi atsakinga už visą džinų armiją, dabar tapo pačia džinų lydere, vos Meredith išvyko asmeniniais reikalais, palikdama atsakomybę geriausiai draugei ir kolegei. Su turima galia ir atsakomybė Helena puikiai susitvarko, tačiau ar tos slaptos pažintys ir bičiuliavimaisi nebuvo tik priedanga paslapčia kuriamam artėjančiam karui?
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI    Antr. 01 15, 2019 4:36 pm

Galit Chris Wood rezervuoti?

I know it feels like you have all the time in the world, but you don’t. So stop playing it so cool. Catch the moments of your life. Catch them while you’re young and quick...

Atgal į viršų Go down
Sponsored content
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI    

Atgal į viršų Go down

VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI
Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Atgal į viršų 
Puslapis 78Pereiti prie : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next