rodiklisrodiklis  CalendarCalendar  DUKDUK  IeškotiIeškoti  Narių sąrašasNarių sąrašas  Vartotojų grupėsVartotojų grupės  RegistruotisRegistruotis  PrisijungtiPrisijungti  

VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI

Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Go down 
Pereiti prie : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AutoriusPranešimas
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI  Tumblr_n2c1quQZfC1t0c783o9_250
CREDIT : maliblue/starboy
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : ryžikė
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : That casual kiss on my cheek would have meant nothing up until recently, I realized I was in love with him. Not that, 'I love you, man,' type of love. Nope. I was ass over teacup in love with my best friend. The 'let's get married and grow old together' type of love. -T.M.M.
ABOUT CHARACTER : ALEXIS. HOW DO I BEGIN? THE MOST AMAZING GIRL YOU'LL EVER MEET. JUST THE SIGHT OF HER WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. THERE ISN'T GONNA BE A DAY THAT PASSES THAT SHE DOESN'T CROSS YOUR MIND. SHE'LL STEAL YOUR HEART WITHIN A DAY. ONCE YOU FALL IN LOVE, IT'LL NEVER FADE. HER SMILE COULD LIGHT UP THE WORLD, EVEN ON IT'S DIMMEST OF NIGHTS. SHE MAY BE SHORT, BUT DON'T LET HER HEIGHT FOOL YOU. SHE'LL BUILD YOU UP AS HIGH AS CAN BE, AND HOLD YOU STEADY. WHEN YOU FALL, SHE'LL BE RIGHT THERE TO CATCH. SHE'S SWEET, LOVING, BEAUTIFUL, CARING, AND AN ALL AROUND OUTGOING GIRL. SHE'LL CATCH YOUR EYE, AND YOU'LL HAVE TO DOUBLE TAKE. HER BEAUTY IS OVERWHELMING. SHE'LL TEAR DOWN YOUR DEFENSES, AND BREAK THE WALL YOU'VE HIDDEN YOURSELF BEHIND. HER KISS WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. YOU'LL BE MESMERIZED. YOUR LOVE FOR HER WILL COMPARE TO NO OTHER. WHILE YOU'RE APART, THE ONLY THING YOU'LL WANT IS FOR HER TO BE HOLDING YOUR HAND, ASLEEP, LYING ON YOUR CHEST. SHE'LL BE YOUR EVERYTHING. YOU'LL GIVE HER EVERYTHING. YOU'LL MAKE HER YOUR WORLD.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI    VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI  Icon_minitimeKv. 01 03, 2019 5:34 pm

faces of dangerous city

1. visų, nepasirašiusių šioje temoje, veidai gali būti atiduodami.
2. neaktyvaus ar dingusio personažo veidas atiduodamas po 10 dienų.
3. veidą rezervuojame 5 dienom(ilgesniam laikui su pateisinama priežastimi).
3.1 svečiams nerezervuojame veidų ilgesniam laikui nei 2 dienos.

FEMALES
a b c d

ABIGAIL COWEN - Adrielle Ciara Sullivan
ADELAIDE KANE - Cecillia Ruth Merton
AMY ADAMS - Veronica Sanya Johnson
Arden Cho - Louisa Aife Lazer
ARIANA GRANDE - Juliette Bellé Edwards
BARBARA PALVIN - Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
Blake Lively - Vivian Kenna Sanders
BLANCA PADILLA - Heather Mariah Anderson
BRIDGET SATTERLEE - Madelyn Crystal Leif
Camila Mendes - Jennifer Cara O'connel
DANIELLE CAMPBELL - Aurièle Curry
Danielle Rose Russell - Olvia Hope Martensson
Doutzen Kroes - Ina Coldwater
Dua Lipa - Manon Dior Arquette

E F G H

Eiza González - Sindella Zelda Weylyn
ELIZABETH GILLES - Freya Olivia Weylyn
GIGI HADID - Valérie De Warenne
HAYLEY ATWELL - Julia Maddie Alden

I J K L

Irina Shayk - Elisabeth Sofia Hardwell
JOANNA HALPIN - Michele Van Der Eeten
Kaylee Bryant - Dianne Andrea de Santos
Leighton Meester - Ophelia Ann Corzett
LILI REINHART - Lorraine Everleigh
LILY COLLINS - Felicia Jullia Dahell
LUMA GROTHE - Wenora Lucille Remis

M N O P

Mädchen Amick - Maria Claude Wright-Davis
MADELAINE PETSCH - Claudia Rose Johnson
Maia Mitchell - Diana Amelia Hardwell
Nikki Somerhalder - Adena Bernice Fonseca
Pamela Reif - Andromeda Savage
Phoebe Tonkin - Caitlyn Lilith Adams

Q R S T

RIHANNA - Mia Anya Hilton
SABRINA CARPENTER - Rosalie ‘Rose’ blanche
SELENA GOMEZ - Herrera Diamond
SHAY MITCHELL - Meredith Annie Diamond
SOPHIE TURNER - Cornelia Lola Bowen
Stella Maxwell - Adeline Kaia Edwards

U V W X Y Z

Vanessa Morgan - Athena Mejia Fletcher
ZOEY DEUTCH - Lora 'Alessa' Demopoulos

MALES
A B C D

Aron Piper - reserved for Thomas until 28.02.2019
Bill Skarsgård - Adam Samuél Hardwell
Brandon Flynn - Hayden Miles Stone
Charles Melton - Benjamin Westley
CHRIS EVANS - Charles Horrell
CHRIS PINE - reserved for Giedrė until 28.02.2019
COLE SPROUSE - Achilleus Theo Odinson
David Gandy - Abaddon
Diego Barrueco - Adrian Black
DYLAN O'BRIEN - Luke Johnson

E F G H

EVAN PETERS - Ezra J. Massey
FRANCISCO LACHOWSKI - Tobias Miraak Mølgaard
GRAYSON DOLAN- Reuben Artiom Meyer
Harvey Newton-Haydon - Trevor Noah King
HENRY CAVILL - Cameron Theo Williams
HERMAN TØMMERAAS - Anthony Weylyn

I J K L

Ivan Kozak -  Corey Whitlock
IAN SOMERHALDER - Mathew Thomas Kendrick
James Franco - Cain Delacroix
JASON MOMOA - Arthur Evan Curry
Jensen Ackles - Mathias Jake Sullivan
JOSEPH MORGAN - Lucian Henry Sanders

M N O P

Matthew Daddario - Xavier Orestes Lawson
Maxence Danet - Fauvel - Thomas Emory Sewall
Nikita Alekseev - Dedrik Adalhard
Oscar Isaac - Thierry Delacroix
Paul Wesley - Holden York

Q R S T

Rafael de La Fuente - Cornelius Weylyn
Richard Colson Baker - Niall Amadeus Thorn
SHAWN MENDES - Ancell Magnus Nessen
Skeet Ulrich - Nicholas Archibald Davis
Taron Egerton - reserved for Giedrė until 28.02.2019
Timothée Chalamet - William Finn Johnson
TOM HOLLAND - Caius Della-Rossa

U V W X Y Z

KODAI

Kodas:

<f>VARDAS PAVARDĖ</f> - Personažo Vardas Pavardė
Kodas:

<m>VARDAS PAVARDĖ</m> - Personažo Vardas Pavardė

Paskutinį kartą redagavo Alexis Évelyne Weylyn, Antr. 02 19, 2019 12:52 am. Redaguota 21 kartus(ų)

Say I'm on fire with a blade... You're about to hear my name ringing in your head like oh... So, keep your eyes on me now. 무엇을 보든 좋아할 거야 . We're so tough, not scared to show you up... Can you feel the rush now?

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco Online
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI    VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI  Icon_minitimeKv. 01 03, 2019 6:59 pm

Kodas:
<f>Alicia Vikander</f> - Sindella Zelda Weylyn
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą
Claudia Rose Johnson
VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI  KyckunM
CREDIT : painofchoco/maliblue♥
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Weylyn'ų mažoji.
CLAIM : Madelaine Grobbelaar Petsch
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : It wasn't exactly love at first sight, but it was deeper than that. A sense of belonging to a place I never knew I wanted but somehow always needed. It was a home that carried a heartbeat. - Adam♥; Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don’t make distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile. - Reuben, Luke&William♥
ABOUT CHARACTER : She's it... She's the best of both worlds. She's that independent, focused, ambitious queen. She's a boss. She can handle her own. And she's as alpha as they come. But at the same time, she knows where to draw the line and be a woman. She has a soft, submissive side, with a heart of gold. She's affectionate, passionate and extremely sexual. She knows how to take care of a man. She's spiritual, selfless and understands the definition of unconditional love. She's it. She's the best of both worlds. And whoever God decides to send her, will be luckiest man alive.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI    VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI  Icon_minitimeKv. 01 03, 2019 6:59 pm

VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI  2038475305

I GOTTA BREAK FREE... I GOTTA GET OUT OF MY OWN HEAD. I'M WALKING AROUND IN THIS NIGHTMARE... SOMEBODY WAKE ME UP, WAKE ME UP.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/
Benjamin Westleyx
VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI  Tumblr_pfc1jehtFt1xzbdiso1_400
CREDIT : maliblue
CLAIM : Noah Centineo
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : you do make me hard but she makes me weak
ABOUT CHARACTER : sensitive, kind, has a heart of gold, always ready to help others. sometimes can be childish and irresponsible. quite open to others, is not afraid of being awkward or sharing something personal. loves his closest friends and family, is always protective over them. ben's usually the one in a friend group who will say a dumb joke to break the silence. he's a ray of sunshine who thinks that if every person wasn't so close-minded and spread a bit more positivity and love, the world would become a better place.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI    VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI  Icon_minitimeKv. 01 03, 2019 7:05 pm

Kodas:
<m>Noah Centineo</m> - Benjamin Westley

so what about these feelings I've got? we got it wrong and you said you had enough; what about these feelings I've got? I couldn't be more in love

Atgal į viršų Go down
Claudia Rose Johnson
VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI  KyckunM
CREDIT : painofchoco/maliblue♥
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Weylyn'ų mažoji.
CLAIM : Madelaine Grobbelaar Petsch
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : It wasn't exactly love at first sight, but it was deeper than that. A sense of belonging to a place I never knew I wanted but somehow always needed. It was a home that carried a heartbeat. - Adam♥; Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don’t make distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile. - Reuben, Luke&William♥
ABOUT CHARACTER : She's it... She's the best of both worlds. She's that independent, focused, ambitious queen. She's a boss. She can handle her own. And she's as alpha as they come. But at the same time, she knows where to draw the line and be a woman. She has a soft, submissive side, with a heart of gold. She's affectionate, passionate and extremely sexual. She knows how to take care of a man. She's spiritual, selfless and understands the definition of unconditional love. She's it. She's the best of both worlds. And whoever God decides to send her, will be luckiest man alive.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI    VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI  Icon_minitimeKv. 01 03, 2019 7:05 pm

VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI  1485896039

I GOTTA BREAK FREE... I GOTTA GET OUT OF MY OWN HEAD. I'M WALKING AROUND IN THIS NIGHTMARE... SOMEBODY WAKE ME UP, WAKE ME UP.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/
Olivia Hope Martensson
CREDIT : CHAMPAGNEMAMI/maliblue
CLAIM : Lindsey Morgan
ABOUT CHARACTER : Gimusi žymaus Čikagos architekto ir gerbiamos gydytojos šeimoje. Olivia nebuvo vienturtė dukra, be jos šeimoje dar augo du sūnus ir dukra, mergaitė buvo antroji dukra ir ketvirtas vaikas šeimoje, pati jauniausia pagrandukė. Tėvai į mergina dėjo labai dideles viltis todėl nuo mažumės buvo spaudžiama tėvo rinktis architektės karjera nors širdyje jautė, kad su tuo neturi visiškai nieko bendro ir architektūra jos nei kiek netraukė ir nežavėjo.Mergina jau buvo pasiruošusi pasiduoti tėvo įtakai tačiau jos kelyje pasipainiojo vaikinas bene pirmoji Hope meilė,kuri sumaišė visas kortas.Paraginta vaikino mergina vis dėl to išdrįso pasipriešinti tėvui ir pasirinkti savo kelią.Kas aišku sukėlė didžiulį furorą ir labai pablogino merginos santykius su namiškiais.Po kiek laiko vaikinas aišku pradingo iš merginos gyvenimo palikdamas ją kiek pasimetusią.Tačiau kadangi Olivia yra gana tvirto būdo ji nusprendė nebegrįžti į tėvų namus ir toliau tęsti savo kelią,kurį buvo pasirinkusi.Nors jau ir praėjo keleri metai tačiau merginos santykiai su šeima vis dar lieka įtempti mat tėvas vis dar negali atleisti dukrai už jos poelgį.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI    VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI  Icon_minitimeKv. 01 03, 2019 7:06 pm

Man buvo rezervuota Dominic Harrison, tai galit jau pripaišyt :D

Atgal į viršų Go down
Freya Olivia Weylyn
VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI  Tumblr_prby0jd8nD1w5hn2zo1_400
CREDIT : Out0fmymind & maliblue
CLAIM : Elizabeth Gillies
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI    VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI  Icon_minitimeKv. 01 03, 2019 7:07 pm

tuoj VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI  4002759736 VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI  2110947845

Let me please introduce myself I'm a woman of wealth and taste And I laid traps for troubadours Who get killed before they reached Bombay Pleased to meet you Hope you guessed my name, oh yeah But what's puzzling you Is the nature of my game, oh yeah, get down, baby

Atgal į viršų Go down
Svečias
Svečias
Anonymous
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI    VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI  Icon_minitimeKv. 01 03, 2019 7:19 pm

Kodas:
<f>EMERAUDE TOUBIA</f> - Camila Descoteaux
Atgal į viršų Go down
Harden Jay Camron
VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI  922e48b7a3ff329af0eb6ca7f06c3eed
CREDIT : out0fmymind, maliblue
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Luke, Aurièle, Elisabeth
CLAIM : huber
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : I was interested in everything and committed to nothing.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI    VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI  Icon_minitimeKv. 01 03, 2019 7:19 pm

SOMETIMES THERE IS NO DARKER PLACE THAN OUR OWN THOUGHTS; THE MOONLESS MIDNIGHT OF THE MIND.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t13670-here-are-the-monsters-we-pu
Adeline Kaia Edwards
VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI  Tumblr_onc902uK0I1vdidj4o8_250
CREDIT : ikona: maliblue; parašo koduotė: starboy
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Sindella, Trevor
CLAIM : Maxwell
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI    VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI  Icon_minitimeKv. 01 03, 2019 7:21 pm

Kodas:
<f>Ana De Armas</f> - Vivian Odette Sanders

Only you could be more important than what I wanted...what I needed. What I want and what I need is to be with you, and I know I'll never be strong enough to leave again

Atgal į viršų Go down
Luke Johnson
VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI  55eb00689a4e156e761c4e941304dcd9
CREDIT : redmoon & maliblue
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Nicholas, Auriele, Elisabeth
CLAIM : Dylan O'Brien
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : There were grief and ruins, and you were the miracle.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI    VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI  Icon_minitimeKv. 01 03, 2019 7:22 pm

I tell my girl that I'mma change my ways, she knows I'm never gonna change. Same old shit running my mouth until she busts my lip, so many problems, you can take your pick. I know I'm never gonna change.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t13670-here-are-the-monsters-we-pu
Svečias
Svečias
Anonymous
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI    VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI  Icon_minitimeKv. 01 03, 2019 7:42 pm

Buvau rezervavus Halsey, tai galit nuimti rezervą ir prirašyti VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI  858610682
Atgal į viršų Go down
Celia Lynley-Chivers
VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI  Tumblr_onl10xg80B1tx82v3o8_250
CREDIT : out0fmymind/maliblue♥
CLAIM : ec
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI    VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI  Icon_minitimeKv. 01 03, 2019 7:42 pm

When you laid your eyes on me, you was excited and I was the fuel to your flame,
I ignited. Then you stole my heart, that's the heart of a lion. 
So fuck all this shit, let's just start up a riot
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco
Trevor Noah Kingx
VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI  Tumblr_p2hyxtcNMv1sul12qo1_250
CREDIT : Starboy, fire breather
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Sindella
CLAIM : H.N.H
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI    VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI  Icon_minitimeKv. 01 03, 2019 7:44 pm

Kodas:
<m>Harvey Newton-Haydon</m> - Trevor Noah King

If you gave someone your heart and they died, did they take it with them? Did you spend the rest of forever with a hole inside you that couldn't be filled?.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Luke Johnson
VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI  55eb00689a4e156e761c4e941304dcd9
CREDIT : redmoon & maliblue
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Nicholas, Auriele, Elisabeth
CLAIM : Dylan O'Brien
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : There were grief and ruins, and you were the miracle.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI    VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI  Icon_minitimeKv. 01 03, 2019 7:45 pm

Y'mera Xebella Curry rašo:
@Luke Johnson rašo:

I tell my girl that I'mma change my ways, she knows I'm never gonna change. Same old shit running my mouth until she busts my lip, so many problems, you can take your pick. I know I'm never gonna change.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Sponsored content
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI    VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI  Icon_minitime

Atgal į viršų Go down

VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI
Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Atgal į viršų 
Puslapis 111Pereiti prie : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next