rodiklisrodiklis  CalendarCalendar  DUKDUK  IeškotiIeškoti  Narių sąrašasNarių sąrašas  Vartotojų grupėsVartotojų grupės  RegistruotisRegistruotis  PrisijungtiPrisijungti  

Pradėti naują temą   Atsakyti į pranešimąShare

Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Go down 
Pereiti prie : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18
AutoriusPranešimas
Agnetha Vivian Beyontt
CREDIT : maliblue, starboy
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : william, logan
CLAIM : sophie turner
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   911 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSk. 06 09, 2019 6:16 pm

@Reuben Artiom Johnson rašo:
Sebas all the way

“I learn something new everyday about myself as an actor, my capabilities, how far I can stretch myself, throw out emotions I never knew I had.”

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą
Jasmine Crystal Visser
911 - Page 18 QuaintWebbedIcterinewarbler-max-1mb
CREDIT : Painofchoco
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Madelyn, Nicholas, Lorraine
CLAIM : Ariana Grande
ABOUT CHARACTER : Psycho witch
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   911 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSk. 06 09, 2019 6:18 pm

@Agnetha Vivian Beyontt rašo:
@Reuben Artiom Johnson rašo:
Sebas all the way

911 - Page 18 701329596  
I want to throw you on the bed and slit your throat ant then watch the colour leave your face as your warm rich blood runs down my hands staining the sheets a brilliant shade of red. So in the other words, I love you. 
Atgal į viršų Go down
Trevor Noah King
911 - Page 18 VjBxoI0
CREDIT : ikona - BLØØDXSTAIN.; parašo gif - fire breather; parašo kodas - maliblue
CLAIM : ss
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   911 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSk. 06 09, 2019 6:22 pm

Supratau, Ačiū :D

I know that the whole point— the only point —is to find the things that matter, and hold on to them, and fight for them, and refuse to

let them go.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Primrose Vexx Helion
911 - Page 18 ZUOXdZL
CREDIT : ikona ir gifas: katele, starboy; parašo koduotė: maliblue
ABOUT CHARACTER : Helion proprosenelis buvo vienas iš žymiausių ir pavojingiausių raganių, ne vienas pavydėjo jo galios ir įtakos. Tikriausiai dėl to jis buvo prakeiktas kelių susivienijusių raganų, kad visos jo atžalos amžiams nešios prakeiksmą - niekada nemokės burti. Po šio prakeiksmo nei vienai Helion atžalai nebuvo leista užsiimti raganystėmis. Primrose buvo pirmoji, kuri šį draudimą sulaužė. Naiviai įsimylėjusi džiną buvo jo įkalbėta atiduoti savo sielą velniui ir pasirašyti pabaisų knygoje baptizmo ceremonijos metu. Deja, net nespėjus pasidžiaugti raganos gyvenimu, jau po savaitės Primrose mylimasis buvo nužudytas, o įtarimo dėl jo mirties šešėlis krito ant vilkolakio Reuben. Pirmasis jaunos raganos burtas turėjo būti prakeiksmas vilkolakiui, priversti ją įsimylėti ir niekada negauti to paties atsako atgal, tačiau burtas atsimušė į ją pačią taip prakeikiant save amžinai ir besąlygiškai meilei savo tikrojo mylimojo žudikui.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   911 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSk. 06 09, 2019 10:45 pm

Gigi Hadid/Selena Gomez/Charleen Weiss/koks kitas jūsų pasiūlytas variantas? :)
Atgal į viršų Go down
Freya Olivia Weylyn
911 - Page 18 Tumblr_prby0jd8nD1w5hn2zo1_400
CREDIT : Out0fmymind & maliblue
CLAIM : Elizabeth Gillies
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   911 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSk. 06 09, 2019 10:46 pm

Weiss! 911 - Page 18 2109348208

Let me please introduce myself I'm a woman of wealth and taste And I laid traps for troubadours Who get killed before they reached Bombay Pleased to meet you Hope you guessed my name, oh yeah But what's puzzling you Is the nature of my game, oh yeah, get down, baby

Atgal į viršų Go down
Callista Viola Alvarez
It was good for a while, being empty. I didn’t hurt anymore. But as time went on, it was like I could hear myself from far away, begging for permission to come back.
CREDIT : MALIBLUE
CLAIM : Lily Chloe Ninette Thomson
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : you came and I was crazy for you and you cooled my mind that burned with longing
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   911 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSk. 06 09, 2019 10:47 pm

@Freya Olivia Weylyn rašo:
Weiss! 911 - Page 18 2109348208

there’s poison in your blood and i can’t help but breathe you in. you’re just an addiction that rids me of my sanity with your claws buried deep into my skin.

Atgal į viršų Go down
William Finn Johnson
CREDIT : painofchoco
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : diana
CLAIM : aidan alexander
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   911 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSk. 06 09, 2019 10:51 pm

infuse your life with action.
Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon we must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy.
Atgal į viršų Go down
<3
Svečias
Anonymous
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   911 - Page 18 Icon_minitimePir. 06 17, 2019 4:10 pm

Sveiki!! padėkit išsirinkti moterišką personažą, kad būtų veiksmo. Amžius ir rūšis neturi skirtumo, prisitaikysiu 911 - Page 18 2109348208
Atgal į viršų Go down
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
911 - Page 18 Tumblr_n2c1quQZfC1t0c783o9_250
CREDIT : maliblue/starboy
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : ryžikė
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : That casual kiss on my cheek would have meant nothing up until recently, I realized I was in love with him. Not that, 'I love you, man,' type of love. Nope. I was ass over teacup in love with my best friend. The 'let's get married and grow old together' type of love. -T.M.M.
ABOUT CHARACTER : ALEXIS. HOW DO I BEGIN? THE MOST AMAZING GIRL YOU'LL EVER MEET. JUST THE SIGHT OF HER WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. THERE ISN'T GONNA BE A DAY THAT PASSES THAT SHE DOESN'T CROSS YOUR MIND. SHE'LL STEAL YOUR HEART WITHIN A DAY. ONCE YOU FALL IN LOVE, IT'LL NEVER FADE. HER SMILE COULD LIGHT UP THE WORLD, EVEN ON IT'S DIMMEST OF NIGHTS. SHE MAY BE SHORT, BUT DON'T LET HER HEIGHT FOOL YOU. SHE'LL BUILD YOU UP AS HIGH AS CAN BE, AND HOLD YOU STEADY. WHEN YOU FALL, SHE'LL BE RIGHT THERE TO CATCH. SHE'S SWEET, LOVING, BEAUTIFUL, CARING, AND AN ALL AROUND OUTGOING GIRL. SHE'LL CATCH YOUR EYE, AND YOU'LL HAVE TO DOUBLE TAKE. HER BEAUTY IS OVERWHELMING. SHE'LL TEAR DOWN YOUR DEFENSES, AND BREAK THE WALL YOU'VE HIDDEN YOURSELF BEHIND. HER KISS WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. YOU'LL BE MESMERIZED. YOUR LOVE FOR HER WILL COMPARE TO NO OTHER. WHILE YOU'RE APART, THE ONLY THING YOU'LL WANT IS FOR HER TO BE HOLDING YOUR HAND, ASLEEP, LYING ON YOUR CHEST. SHE'LL BE YOUR EVERYTHING. YOU'LL GIVE HER EVERYTHING. YOU'LL MAKE HER YOUR WORLD.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   911 - Page 18 Icon_minitimePir. 06 17, 2019 4:11 pm

Sindella Zelda Weylyn (witch) :D

Say I'm on fire with a blade... You're about to hear my name ringing in your head like oh... So, keep your eyes on me now. 무엇을 보든 좋아할 거야 . We're so tough, not scared to show you up... Can you feel the rush now?

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco Online
Hester Blue Wynne
911 - Page 18 NujRnBq
CREDIT : icon, aes gif, gif: orphicae, code: maliblue
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : haides neil odinson
CLAIM : nyane lebajoa
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : he said "i dress in your favorite, i bought two bottles of red, unless u make reservations" oh look you thought all ahead
ABOUT CHARACTER : You think you’ve seen her naked because she took her clothes off? Tell me about her dreams. Tell me what breaks her heart. What is she passionate about, and what makes her cry? Tell me about her childhood. Better yet, tell me one story about her that you’re not in. You’ve seen her skin, and you’ve
touched her body. But you still know as much about her as a book you once found, but never got around to opening.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   911 - Page 18 Icon_minitimePir. 06 17, 2019 6:58 pm

haidis iesko poros mergaiciu jei butu idomu ;)))
bff:

gf:

I'VE BEEN SEARCHING FOR A PLACES THAT I NEVER BEEN BUT NEVER SURE HOW TO TELL IF I REALLY FIND THEM
######

Atgal į viršų Go down
Sponsored content
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   911 - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Atgal į viršų 
Puslapis 1818Pereiti prie : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Permissions in this forum:Jūs galite atsakinėti į pranešimus šiame forume
DC :: COME HERE, WE'LL SHARE OUR BLOOD :: HELLO, LITTLE WOLF-
Pradėti naują temą   Atsakyti į pranešimąPereiti į: