rodiklisrodiklis  CalendarCalendar  DUKDUK  IeškotiIeškoti  Narių sąrašasNarių sąrašas  Vartotojų grupėsVartotojų grupės  RegistruotisRegistruotis  PrisijungtiPrisijungti  

Pradėti naują temą   Atsakyti į pranešimąShare

Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Go down 
Pereiti prie : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AutoriusPranešimas
Jasmine Crystal Visser
911 - Page 16 QuaintWebbedIcterinewarbler-max-1mb
CREDIT : Painofchoco
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Madelyn, Nicholas, Lorraine
CLAIM : Ariana Grande
ABOUT CHARACTER : Psycho witch
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   911 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeAntr. 06 04, 2019 8:01 pm

Tai ir aš prisijungsiu :D

Spoiler:

911 - Page 16 701329596  
I want to throw you on the bed and slit your throat ant then watch the colour leave your face as your warm rich blood runs down my hands staining the sheets a brilliant shade of red. So in the other words, I love you. 
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą
floo
Svečias
Anonymous
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   911 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTr. 06 05, 2019 8:27 pm

Visai norėčiau tą Penelopę pasiimt, ar dar įmanoma? 911 - Page 16 1397377714
Atgal į viršų Go down
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
911 - Page 16 Tumblr_n2c1quQZfC1t0c783o9_250
CREDIT : maliblue/starboy
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : ryžikė
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : That casual kiss on my cheek would have meant nothing up until recently, I realized I was in love with him. Not that, 'I love you, man,' type of love. Nope. I was ass over teacup in love with my best friend. The 'let's get married and grow old together' type of love. -T.M.M.
ABOUT CHARACTER : ALEXIS. HOW DO I BEGIN? THE MOST AMAZING GIRL YOU'LL EVER MEET. JUST THE SIGHT OF HER WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. THERE ISN'T GONNA BE A DAY THAT PASSES THAT SHE DOESN'T CROSS YOUR MIND. SHE'LL STEAL YOUR HEART WITHIN A DAY. ONCE YOU FALL IN LOVE, IT'LL NEVER FADE. HER SMILE COULD LIGHT UP THE WORLD, EVEN ON IT'S DIMMEST OF NIGHTS. SHE MAY BE SHORT, BUT DON'T LET HER HEIGHT FOOL YOU. SHE'LL BUILD YOU UP AS HIGH AS CAN BE, AND HOLD YOU STEADY. WHEN YOU FALL, SHE'LL BE RIGHT THERE TO CATCH. SHE'S SWEET, LOVING, BEAUTIFUL, CARING, AND AN ALL AROUND OUTGOING GIRL. SHE'LL CATCH YOUR EYE, AND YOU'LL HAVE TO DOUBLE TAKE. HER BEAUTY IS OVERWHELMING. SHE'LL TEAR DOWN YOUR DEFENSES, AND BREAK THE WALL YOU'VE HIDDEN YOURSELF BEHIND. HER KISS WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. YOU'LL BE MESMERIZED. YOUR LOVE FOR HER WILL COMPARE TO NO OTHER. WHILE YOU'RE APART, THE ONLY THING YOU'LL WANT IS FOR HER TO BE HOLDING YOUR HAND, ASLEEP, LYING ON YOUR CHEST. SHE'LL BE YOUR EVERYTHING. YOU'LL GIVE HER EVERYTHING. YOU'LL MAKE HER YOUR WORLD.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   911 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTr. 06 05, 2019 9:53 pm

Imanoma, sena vistiek nesilanko jau ilga laika :D

Say I'm on fire with a blade... You're about to hear my name ringing in your head like oh... So, keep your eyes on me now. 무엇을 보든 좋아할 거야 . We're so tough, not scared to show you up... Can you feel the rush now?

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco Online
floo
Svečias
Anonymous
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   911 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTr. 06 05, 2019 10:40 pm

Tai gal tuomet galėčiau gaut tą seną anketą?
Atgal į viršų Go down
Aurièle Curry
911 - Page 16 C71d763bdec39ed101948fe63b917bc4
CREDIT : maliblue, xdarkestshadow
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : luke, nicholas
CLAIM : danielle campbell
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : have a heart that never hardens, and a temper that never tries and a touch that never hurts
ABOUT CHARACTER : u dont wanna mess up with her
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   911 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTr. 06 05, 2019 11:10 pm

sure 911 - Page 16 2038475305 pass: dcdc123

Fingers movin' cross your face, lookin' for that special place, yeah, open eyelids leave no trace caught into that final chase.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t13670-here-are-the-monsters-we-pu Online
Penelope Dea Wilder
911 - Page 16 Tumblr_pm6g16DjX11wp6rqbo2_640
CREDIT : MALIBLUE
CLAIM : B.Eilish
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : if i'm not here to love you, what am i here for
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   911 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTr. 06 05, 2019 11:14 pm

Ačiū labai! 911 - Page 16 2442103651

As I was fighting for you, I realized I was fighting to be lied to; fighting to be taken for granted; fighting to be dissappointed; fighting to be hurt again... So I started fighting to let go.

Atgal į viršų Go down
labaikarstalauke
Svečias
Anonymous
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   911 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeKv. 06 06, 2019 8:03 pm

hello hello 911 - Page 16 512219002 davai pasiūlykit ką paimt. arba at least apšvieskit mane kas dar paieškos temoj yra ieškoma, o kas ne. arba šiaip gal kas nors dar ten nepasireiškė, bet ieško kažko? 911 - Page 16 1647179402 911 - Page 16 624110362
Atgal į viršų Go down
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
911 - Page 16 Tumblr_n2c1quQZfC1t0c783o9_250
CREDIT : maliblue/starboy
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : ryžikė
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : That casual kiss on my cheek would have meant nothing up until recently, I realized I was in love with him. Not that, 'I love you, man,' type of love. Nope. I was ass over teacup in love with my best friend. The 'let's get married and grow old together' type of love. -T.M.M.
ABOUT CHARACTER : ALEXIS. HOW DO I BEGIN? THE MOST AMAZING GIRL YOU'LL EVER MEET. JUST THE SIGHT OF HER WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. THERE ISN'T GONNA BE A DAY THAT PASSES THAT SHE DOESN'T CROSS YOUR MIND. SHE'LL STEAL YOUR HEART WITHIN A DAY. ONCE YOU FALL IN LOVE, IT'LL NEVER FADE. HER SMILE COULD LIGHT UP THE WORLD, EVEN ON IT'S DIMMEST OF NIGHTS. SHE MAY BE SHORT, BUT DON'T LET HER HEIGHT FOOL YOU. SHE'LL BUILD YOU UP AS HIGH AS CAN BE, AND HOLD YOU STEADY. WHEN YOU FALL, SHE'LL BE RIGHT THERE TO CATCH. SHE'S SWEET, LOVING, BEAUTIFUL, CARING, AND AN ALL AROUND OUTGOING GIRL. SHE'LL CATCH YOUR EYE, AND YOU'LL HAVE TO DOUBLE TAKE. HER BEAUTY IS OVERWHELMING. SHE'LL TEAR DOWN YOUR DEFENSES, AND BREAK THE WALL YOU'VE HIDDEN YOURSELF BEHIND. HER KISS WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. YOU'LL BE MESMERIZED. YOUR LOVE FOR HER WILL COMPARE TO NO OTHER. WHILE YOU'RE APART, THE ONLY THING YOU'LL WANT IS FOR HER TO BE HOLDING YOUR HAND, ASLEEP, LYING ON YOUR CHEST. SHE'LL BE YOUR EVERYTHING. YOU'LL GIVE HER EVERYTHING. YOU'LL MAKE HER YOUR WORLD.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   911 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeKv. 06 06, 2019 8:04 pm

William Finn Johnson labaiii reikia!!! :D

Say I'm on fire with a blade... You're about to hear my name ringing in your head like oh... So, keep your eyes on me now. 무엇을 보든 좋아할 거야 . We're so tough, not scared to show you up... Can you feel the rush now?

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco Online
Haides Neil Odinson
sometimes you got to step away and check your own intentions
CREDIT : icon, aes gif, gif: orphicae, code: maliblue
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : hester blue wynne
CLAIM : dylan sprouse
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : just promise me you'll tell our story when you make it big
ABOUT CHARACTER : Someone adjust my levels, this don't sound like heaven you must be cool with the devil
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   911 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeKv. 06 06, 2019 8:19 pm

haidziui paskutines mergaites gyvenime truksta iki pilnos laimes ;)))
Spoiler:

I WROTE MY NUMBER ON THE MIST ON THE MIRROR, I'M NOT THE TYPE TO TELL MY HOMIES ABOUT YOU, YOU NOT THE TYPE TO HOLD ME DOWN THROUGH THE YEAR

Atgal į viršų Go down
Diana Amaya Hardwell
911 - Page 16 21d860c4cbcf33592a8fd109234b70bb
CREDIT : avatar: maliblue; aes gif: byaseashore; gif: leejordan
CLAIM : Margaret Constance Williams
ABOUT CHARACTER : I was a comfortable kid, but I don't think about it much anymore
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   911 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeKv. 06 06, 2019 8:42 pm

šitos mergaitės dar trūksta 911 - Page 16 624110362
@Diana Amaya Hardwell rašo:
labai bff reikia :D 911 - Page 16 2109348208
Spoiler:

you like beer and chocolate,
i like setting off those bottle rockets; we can never compromise, but fighting till the death keeps us alive. why don't you stay if you're going to leave your car here anyway?
Atgal į viršų Go down
labaikarstalauke
Svečias
Anonymous
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   911 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeKv. 06 06, 2019 8:47 pm

jeigu pakeisit ex williamo slaptažodį, tai pasiimsiu jį :D nes čia jau taip senai buvo, kad net nebeturiu idėjų kokį slaptažodį buvau užsidėjus 911 - Page 16 2038475305
Atgal į viršų Go down
Achilleus Theo Odinson
911 - Page 16 Tumblr_pgggyqdM9m1xuztf5o8_r2_250
CREDIT : out0fmymind & maliblue
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Tell me somethin', girl Are you happy in this modern world? Or do you need more? Is there somethin' else you're searchin' for? I'm falling In all the good times I find myself Longin' for change And in the bad times I fear myself...Jennifer ♥
CLAIM : Cole Sprouse
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   911 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeKv. 06 06, 2019 9:01 pm

pakeičiau į labaskrabas
kai prisijungsi būtinai pasikeist neužmiršk! 911 - Page 16 1315262853

I'm a sucker for you You say the word and I'll go anywhere blindly I'm a sucker for you, yeah Any road you take, you know that you'll find me I am a sucker for all the subliminal things No one knows about you (About you), about you (About you) And you're making the typical me break my typical rules It's true, I'm a sucker for you, yeah
Atgal į viršų Go down
William Finn Johnson
CREDIT : painofchoco
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : diana
CLAIM : aidan alexander
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   911 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeKv. 06 06, 2019 9:18 pm

nuu, tai pasiūlykit veidą kokį 911 - Page 16 4008629905

infuse your life with action.
Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon we must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Achilleus Theo Odinson
911 - Page 16 Tumblr_pgggyqdM9m1xuztf5o8_r2_250
CREDIT : out0fmymind & maliblue
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Tell me somethin', girl Are you happy in this modern world? Or do you need more? Is there somethin' else you're searchin' for? I'm falling In all the good times I find myself Longin' for change And in the bad times I fear myself...Jennifer ♥
CLAIM : Cole Sprouse
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   911 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeKv. 06 06, 2019 9:21 pm

nesiūlysim :) jk.
AVAN JOGIA/TYLER POSEY/NEELS VISSER/ BLAKE STEVEN/ LAURENCE COKE/MOE ADAMS/TOM HOLLAND/BENJAMIN WADSWORTH/ gavin leatherwood/ ross lynch

I'm a sucker for you You say the word and I'll go anywhere blindly I'm a sucker for you, yeah Any road you take, you know that you'll find me I am a sucker for all the subliminal things No one knows about you (About you), about you (About you) And you're making the typical me break my typical rules It's true, I'm a sucker for you, yeah
Atgal į viršų Go down
Logan Hardwell
CREDIT : st★rgazing
CLAIM : ivan kozak
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   911 - Page 16 Icon_minitimePen. 06 07, 2019 4:08 pm

galima būtų noah centineo gaut ar nelabai dar? :D

If you wish to glimpse inside a human soul and get to know a man, don’t bother analyzing his ways of being silent, of talking, of weeping, of seeing how much he is moved by noble ideas; you will get better results if you just watch him laugh. If he laughs well, he’s a good man.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Sponsored content
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   911 - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Atgal į viršų 
Puslapis 1618Pereiti prie : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:Jūs galite atsakinėti į pranešimus šiame forume
DC :: COME HERE, WE'LL SHARE OUR BLOOD :: HELLO, LITTLE WOLF-
Pradėti naują temą   Atsakyti į pranešimąPereiti į: