rodiklisrodiklis  CalendarCalendar  DUKDUK  IeškotiIeškoti  Narių sąrašasNarių sąrašas  Vartotojų grupėsVartotojų grupės  RegistruotisRegistruotis  PrisijungtiPrisijungti  

Pradėti naują temą   Atsakyti į pranešimąShare | 

Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Go down 
Pereiti prie : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AutoriusPranešimas

CREDIT : maliblue♥
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : ryžikė
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : In a room full of art - I'd still stare at you.
ABOUT CHARACTER : ALEXIS. HOW DO I BEGIN? THE MOST AMAZING GIRL YOU'LL EVER MEET. JUST THE SIGHT OF HER WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. THERE ISN'T GONNA BE A DAY THAT PASSES THAT SHE DOESN'T CROSS YOUR MIND. SHE'LL STEAL YOUR HEART WITHIN A DAY. ONCE YOU FALL IN LOVE, IT'LL NEVER FADE. HER SMILE COULD LIGHT UP THE WORLD, EVEN ON IT'S DIMMEST OF NIGHTS. SHE MAY BE SHORT, BUT DON'T LET HER HEIGHT FOOL YOU. SHE'LL BUILD YOU UP AS HIGH AS CAN BE, AND HOLD YOU STEADY. WHEN YOU FALL, SHE'LL BE RIGHT THERE TO CATCH. SHE'S SWEET, LOVING, BEAUTIFUL, CARING, AND AN ALL AROUND OUTGOING GIRL. SHE'LL CATCH YOUR EYE, AND YOU'LL HAVE TO DOUBLE TAKE. HER BEAUTY IS OVERWHELMING. SHE'LL TEAR DOWN YOUR DEFENSES, AND BREAK THE WALL YOU'VE HIDDEN YOURSELF BEHIND. HER KISS WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. YOU'LL BE MESMERIZED. YOUR LOVE FOR HER WILL COMPARE TO NO OTHER. WHILE YOU'RE APART, THE ONLY THING YOU'LL WANT IS FOR HER TO BE HOLDING YOUR HAND, ASLEEP, LYING ON YOUR CHEST. SHE'LL BE YOUR EVERYTHING. YOU'LL GIVE HER EVERYTHING. YOU'LL MAKE HER YOUR WORLD.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: 911   Kv. 01 03, 2019 5:29 pm

Net neįsivaizduoji kokio veikėjo nori? Neturi idėjų? Veikėjų sąrašuose mūsų administratorės pasistengė sukurti keletą veikėjų su idėjomis, jog nereikėtų ilgai dvejoti.

add a little sugar, they say... be a little sweeter, they say. gotta give and take, but i say 'this time it's my way, ah, my way'. be a little proper, they say, speak a little softer, they say.... gotta be a lady, but i say 'this time it's my way'.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco Online
CREDIT : ikona & kodas:: naktiestyloj
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : x
CLAIM : p.reif
ABOUT CHARACTER : S A V A G E
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Kv. 01 03, 2019 6:58 pm

too much info
patarkit, ką paimt

“You fell in love with a storm. Did you really think you would get out unscathed?”
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą

CREDIT : maliblue
CLAIM : Madelaine Grobbelaar Petsch
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don’t make distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile. - Reuben, Luke&William♥
ABOUT CHARACTER : She's it... She's the best of both worlds. She's that independent, focused, ambitious queen. She's a boss. She can handle her own. And she's as alpha as they come. But at the same time, she knows where to draw the line and be a woman. She has a soft, submissive side, with a heart of gold. She's affectionate, passionate and extremely sexual. She knows how to take care of a man. She's spiritual, selfless and understands the definition of unconditional love. She's it. She's the best of both worlds. And whoever God decides to send her, will be luckiest man alive.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Kv. 01 03, 2019 6:59 pm

Siūlyčiau kokia Celia (mutants), o jei kažko jaunesnio norisi tai Camila(witches) arba Danielle (witches) :D

Oh, tell me you love me, I need someone on days like this, I do. On days like this...

I don't know who I am without you
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/

CREDIT : PAINOFCHOCO
CLAIM : Ian Somerhalder
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : Bonkė stpdv
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Kv. 01 03, 2019 7:59 pm

Sveikos, merginos! :D Žiūrėjau sąrašus ir pasimečiau tarp tiek veikėjų. Gal padėtumėt išsirinkt man naujus veikėjus? :D Veidų keisti nenoriu, todėl Morgan labiau norėtųsi tokio rimtesnio diedo vaidmens, o Somerhalder ir Margot Robbie šiaip jei kas reikalingesnio, gal patarsit ką nors? ^^

I didn’t know what it was like to be happy, to be fulfilled, to be complete.
But now I do, and now that I know that feeling, to live without it?
Pft, there’s no point.

Atgal į viršų Go down

OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Grace
CLAIM : Dominic Harrison
ABOUT CHARACTER : Anksčiau buvo mergina Letti - ragana, kurią nužudė Abaddon iš keršto jos broliui Aiden. Brolis prikėlė seserį iš numirusiųjų, tačiau visiškai nesėkmingai - jos siela užvaldė jauno mutanto kūną ir taip atsirado asmenybė Jack.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Kv. 01 03, 2019 8:01 pm

Maan labai reik brolių/sesių. Parašyk į pm Nathaniel Black, nupasakos situaciją.

All my friends will desert again and I don’t want to be a loner I got no one from the quiet life No forced up smiles over tired eyes Gives me a taste of the riot life ‘Cause I’d rather be a martyr than grow tomatoes Keep the young between your teeth You take the love Take the goods Take the self belief
Atgal į viršų Go down

CREDIT : painofchoco/maliblue♥
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : claudia, alex
CLAIM : amber heard
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Kv. 01 03, 2019 8:03 pm

Morgan - Henry Sanders (executors) ; Somerhalderiui tai siūlyčiau Thomas Kendrick (mutants) o for Margot tai Elisabeth (werewolf) :D

Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco

CREDIT : PAINOFCHOCO
CLAIM : Ian Somerhalder
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : Bonkė stpdv
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Kv. 01 03, 2019 8:05 pm

O, dėl Morgan veikėjo man patinka jo aprašymas! :D Ačiū <3

I didn’t know what it was like to be happy, to be fulfilled, to be complete.
But now I do, and now that I know that feeling, to live without it?
Pft, there’s no point.

Atgal į viršų Go down

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Kv. 01 03, 2019 8:06 pm

prašom love kažkodėl taip ir maniau, kad tau patiks ^^

Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.

Atgal į viršų Go down
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : does dissociative identity disorder count
CLAIM : joel pimentel
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Kv. 01 03, 2019 8:34 pm

heey help me, esu truputį nevilty, mat rpg normaliame dalyvavau gal prieš tris metus, ir dar nebuvo jokių personažų sąrašų, maždaug rekomenduotina iš jų pasirinkti savo veikėjus? suprantu, kad galima kurtis savo, tačiau čia jie yra kuriami su ta intencija, jog žmonės ims ir dalyvaus tam tikrame iš anksto numatytame veiksme, tai geriau imti iš sąrašo? :D
ir gal kokių veidų turit pasiūlyt? hogo tematikoj buvau planavus imti joel, bet dabar kažkaip norisi brandesnio veikėjo prie visos šitos tamsios aplinkos :D nebent mazochistą žmogų imčiau, nu žoodžiu
Atgal į viršų Go down

CREDIT : maliblue
CLAIM : Madelaine Grobbelaar Petsch
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don’t make distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile. - Reuben, Luke&William♥
ABOUT CHARACTER : She's it... She's the best of both worlds. She's that independent, focused, ambitious queen. She's a boss. She can handle her own. And she's as alpha as they come. But at the same time, she knows where to draw the line and be a woman. She has a soft, submissive side, with a heart of gold. She's affectionate, passionate and extremely sexual. She knows how to take care of a man. She's spiritual, selfless and understands the definition of unconditional love. She's it. She's the best of both worlds. And whoever God decides to send her, will be luckiest man alive.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Kv. 01 03, 2019 8:36 pm

Man Merai reikia brolio Reagan(mutants); tada reikia iš witches tiek Anthony, tiek Cornelius arba siūlyčiau Logan paimt prie vilkolakių :D Tikrai bus daug veiksmo ir dramos

Oh, tell me you love me, I need someone on days like this, I do. On days like this...

I don't know who I am without you
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/

CREDIT : redmoon. parašas-maliblue
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : idk
CLAIM : Abigail Cowen
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Kv. 01 03, 2019 8:47 pm

Aš tai nekreipsiu į tą amžių ir pasiūlysiu fainų personažų :)) :DD AADEN JAY CAMRON (Jokerio tipažas, tikras psycho :D) ANTHONY WEYLYN ( tik šitas jaunas berniokas), XAVIER MICHAEL LAWSON, JAYDEN WYNNE(žmogus, galim ir amžių pakeist) kaip ir JOSHUA HAMILTON arba dar iš džinų pasižiūrėk

This world can hurt you It cuts you deep and leaves a scar Things fall apart, but nothing breaks like a heart And nothing breaks like a heart. We'll leave each other cold as ice And high and dry, the desert wind Is blowin', is blowin' Remember what you said to me? We were drunk in love in Tennessee And I hold it, we both know it

Atgal į viršų Go down

CREDIT : maliblue♥
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : ryžikė
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : In a room full of art - I'd still stare at you.
ABOUT CHARACTER : ALEXIS. HOW DO I BEGIN? THE MOST AMAZING GIRL YOU'LL EVER MEET. JUST THE SIGHT OF HER WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. THERE ISN'T GONNA BE A DAY THAT PASSES THAT SHE DOESN'T CROSS YOUR MIND. SHE'LL STEAL YOUR HEART WITHIN A DAY. ONCE YOU FALL IN LOVE, IT'LL NEVER FADE. HER SMILE COULD LIGHT UP THE WORLD, EVEN ON IT'S DIMMEST OF NIGHTS. SHE MAY BE SHORT, BUT DON'T LET HER HEIGHT FOOL YOU. SHE'LL BUILD YOU UP AS HIGH AS CAN BE, AND HOLD YOU STEADY. WHEN YOU FALL, SHE'LL BE RIGHT THERE TO CATCH. SHE'S SWEET, LOVING, BEAUTIFUL, CARING, AND AN ALL AROUND OUTGOING GIRL. SHE'LL CATCH YOUR EYE, AND YOU'LL HAVE TO DOUBLE TAKE. HER BEAUTY IS OVERWHELMING. SHE'LL TEAR DOWN YOUR DEFENSES, AND BREAK THE WALL YOU'VE HIDDEN YOURSELF BEHIND. HER KISS WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. YOU'LL BE MESMERIZED. YOUR LOVE FOR HER WILL COMPARE TO NO OTHER. WHILE YOU'RE APART, THE ONLY THING YOU'LL WANT IS FOR HER TO BE HOLDING YOUR HAND, ASLEEP, LYING ON YOUR CHEST. SHE'LL BE YOUR EVERYTHING. YOU'LL GIVE HER EVERYTHING. YOU'LL MAKE HER YOUR WORLD.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Kv. 01 03, 2019 8:58 pm

dar Caius Della-Rossa (mutants) ;)))

add a little sugar, they say... be a little sweeter, they say. gotta give and take, but i say 'this time it's my way, ah, my way'. be a little proper, they say, speak a little softer, they say.... gotta be a lady, but i say 'this time it's my way'.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco Online

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Kv. 01 03, 2019 9:19 pm

luma grothe ar irina shayk?

You don’t have to say anything. You don’t have to teach anything. You just have to be who you are: a bright flame shining in the darkness of despair, a shining example of a person able to cross bridges by opening your heart and mind

Atgal į viršų Go down

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Kv. 01 03, 2019 9:20 pm

LUMA IMI NESVAIGUS ir evil sestra

Atgal į viršų Go down
so
Svečias
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Kv. 01 03, 2019 9:37 pm

Sveiki : apsigalvojau, kokį claimą imsiu, bet va dėl veikėjo... Ga; pasiūlytumėte kokį nors brandesnį ir rimtesnį vyrišką veikėją? Arba kad ir iš jaunesnių kokį įdomesnį ir netipinį
Atgal į viršų Go down
Sponsored content
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Atgal į viršų 
Puslapis 19Pereiti prie : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:Jūs galite atsakinėti į pranešimus šiame forume
DC :: COME HERE, WE'LL SHARE OUR BLOOD :: HELLO, LITTLE WOLF-
Pradėti naują temą   Atsakyti į pranešimąPereiti į: