rodiklisrodiklis  CalendarCalendar  DUKDUK  IeškotiIeškoti  Narių sąrašasNarių sąrašas  Vartotojų grupėsVartotojų grupės  RegistruotisRegistruotis  PrisijungtiPrisijungti  

Pradėti naują temą   Atsakyti į pranešimąShare | 

dovanojamos anketos

Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Go down 
Pereiti prie : 1, 2  Next
AutoriusPranešimas

CREDIT : maliblue♥
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : ryžikė
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : In a room full of art - I'd still stare at you.
ABOUT CHARACTER : ALEXIS. HOW DO I BEGIN? THE MOST AMAZING GIRL YOU'LL EVER MEET. JUST THE SIGHT OF HER WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. THERE ISN'T GONNA BE A DAY THAT PASSES THAT SHE DOESN'T CROSS YOUR MIND. SHE'LL STEAL YOUR HEART WITHIN A DAY. ONCE YOU FALL IN LOVE, IT'LL NEVER FADE. HER SMILE COULD LIGHT UP THE WORLD, EVEN ON IT'S DIMMEST OF NIGHTS. SHE MAY BE SHORT, BUT DON'T LET HER HEIGHT FOOL YOU. SHE'LL BUILD YOU UP AS HIGH AS CAN BE, AND HOLD YOU STEADY. WHEN YOU FALL, SHE'LL BE RIGHT THERE TO CATCH. SHE'S SWEET, LOVING, BEAUTIFUL, CARING, AND AN ALL AROUND OUTGOING GIRL. SHE'LL CATCH YOUR EYE, AND YOU'LL HAVE TO DOUBLE TAKE. HER BEAUTY IS OVERWHELMING. SHE'LL TEAR DOWN YOUR DEFENSES, AND BREAK THE WALL YOU'VE HIDDEN YOURSELF BEHIND. HER KISS WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. YOU'LL BE MESMERIZED. YOUR LOVE FOR HER WILL COMPARE TO NO OTHER. WHILE YOU'RE APART, THE ONLY THING YOU'LL WANT IS FOR HER TO BE HOLDING YOUR HAND, ASLEEP, LYING ON YOUR CHEST. SHE'LL BE YOUR EVERYTHING. YOU'LL GIVE HER EVERYTHING. YOU'LL MAKE HER YOUR WORLD.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: dovanojamos anketos   Kv. 01 03, 2019 5:28 pm

Spauskit čia ir vieną išsirinkę, parašykit į ką pakeisti :)  

add a little sugar, they say... be a little sweeter, they say. gotta give and take, but i say 'this time it's my way, ah, my way'. be a little proper, they say, speak a little softer, they say.... gotta be a lady, but i say 'this time it's my way'.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco Online
no roots
Svečias
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: dovanojamos anketos   Kv. 01 03, 2019 8:27 pm

Jeigu galima kurtis savo veikėją, tai DC GIFT #20 į Cecilia Ruth Merton
Atgal į viršų Go down

CREDIT : painofchoco/maliblue♥
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : claudia, alex
CLAIM : amber heard
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: dovanojamos anketos   Kv. 01 03, 2019 8:29 pm

Cecilia Ruth Merton
kebabas

Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco
so
Svečias
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: dovanojamos anketos   Kv. 01 03, 2019 10:04 pm

DC GIFT #7 į Abaddon galima?
Atgal į viršų Go down

CREDIT : mcklewhore. Parašas - maliblue
CLAIM : Elizabeth Gillies
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: dovanojamos anketos   Kv. 01 03, 2019 10:05 pm

Abaddon
kebabas

I've seen that look in your eyes It makes go blind Cut me deep, the secrets and lies Storm in the quiet Feel the fury closing in Are we sisters wearing thin Nowhere to run from all of this havoc Nowhere to hide from all of this madness, madness, madness

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą
lalalalala
Svečias
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: dovanojamos anketos   Kv. 01 03, 2019 11:27 pm

DC GIFT#12 į Xavier Orestes Lawson :)
Atgal į viršų Go down

CREDIT : painofchoco & xdarkestshadow
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : luke, nicholas
CLAIM : danielle campbell
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : have a heart that never hardens, and a temper that never tries and a touch that never hurts
ABOUT CHARACTER : u dont wanna mess up with her
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: dovanojamos anketos   Kv. 01 03, 2019 11:28 pm

Užimtas jau :/

I'm gone, not going home, going down that lonely road. It's too bad I'll never be back. I can't tell you what I feel inside, this feeling burns inside my mind, just a little poor me.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t13670-here-are-the-monsters-we-pu
lp
Svečias
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: dovanojamos anketos   Pen. 01 04, 2019 2:07 pm

bet kurią į Aubrey Everleigh :) o jeigu galima vardą pakeisti, tai Lorraine Everleigh
Atgal į viršų Go down

ABOUT CHARACTER : ALEXIS. HOW DO I BEGIN? THE MOST AMAZING GIRL YOU'LL EVER MEET. JUST THE SIGHT OF HER WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. THERE ISN'T GONNA BE A DAY THAT PASSES THAT SHE DOESN'T CROSS YOUR MIND. SHE'LL STEAL YOUR HEART WITHIN A DAY. ONCE YOU FALL IN LOVE, IT'LL NEVER FADE. HER SMILE COULD LIGHT UP THE WORLD, EVEN ON IT'S DIMMEST OF NIGHTS. SHE MAY BE SHORT, BUT DON'T LET HER HEIGHT FOOL YOU. SHE'LL BUILD YOU UP AS HIGH AS CAN BE, AND HOLD YOU STEADY. WHEN YOU FALL, SHE'LL BE RIGHT THERE TO CATCH. SHE'S SWEET, LOVING, BEAUTIFUL, CARING, AND AN ALL AROUND OUTGOING GIRL. SHE'LL CATCH YOUR EYE, AND YOU'LL HAVE TO DOUBLE TAKE. HER BEAUTY IS OVERWHELMING. SHE'LL TEAR DOWN YOUR DEFENSES, AND BREAK THE WALL YOU'VE HIDDEN YOURSELF BEHIND. HER KISS WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. YOU'LL BE MESMERIZED. YOUR LOVE FOR HER WILL COMPARE TO NO OTHER. WHILE YOU'RE APART, THE ONLY THING YOU'LL WANT IS FOR HER TO BE HOLDING YOUR HAND, ASLEEP, LYING ON YOUR CHEST. SHE'LL BE YOUR EVERYTHING. YOU'LL GIVE HER EVERYTHING. YOU'LL MAKE HER YOUR WORLD.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: dovanojamos anketos   Pen. 01 04, 2019 2:10 pm

Lorraine Everleigh
kebabas
tik nepamiršk mini bio pakeist vardo visur ir man į pm įmest sutvarkytą :D

add a little sugar, they say... be a little sweeter, they say. gotta give and take, but i say 'this time it's my way, ah, my way'. be a little proper, they say, speak a little softer, they say.... gotta be a lady, but i say 'this time it's my way'.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco Online
lalalalala
Svečias
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: dovanojamos anketos   Pen. 01 04, 2019 2:23 pm

DC GIFT#12 į Holden York, jei neužimtas :D
Atgal į viršų Go down

CREDIT : starboy/painofchoco
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : kartais pamirštu kuris mano
CLAIM : Shay Mitchell
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : true love is like a diamond; it is rare, beautiful and lasts forever.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: dovanojamos anketos   Pen. 01 04, 2019 2:30 pm

Holden York
kebabas

Yes, you got your spell on me baby.
TURNING MY HEART INTO STONE, I NEED YOU SO BAD MAGIC WOMAN, I CAN'T LEAVE YOU ALONE. BUT SHE'S A BLACK MAGIC WOMAN - TRYIN' TO MAKE A DEVIL OUT OF ME.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/
Svečias
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: dovanojamos anketos   Sk. 01 06, 2019 1:34 pm

5 į Hope de Santos
Atgal į viršų Go down

CREDIT : painofchoco & xdarkestshadow
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : luke, nicholas
CLAIM : danielle campbell
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : have a heart that never hardens, and a temper that never tries and a touch that never hurts
ABOUT CHARACTER : u dont wanna mess up with her
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: dovanojamos anketos   Sk. 01 06, 2019 1:35 pm

Tuoj, pass bus kebabas

I'm gone, not going home, going down that lonely road. It's too bad I'll never be back. I can't tell you what I feel inside, this feeling burns inside my mind, just a little poor me.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t13670-here-are-the-monsters-we-pu

OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Grace
CLAIM : Dominic Harrison
ABOUT CHARACTER : Anksčiau buvo mergina Letti - ragana, kurią nužudė Abaddon iš keršto jos broliui Aiden. Brolis prikėlė seserį iš numirusiųjų, tačiau visiškai nesėkmingai - jos siela užvaldė jauno mutanto kūną ir taip atsirado asmenybė Jack.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: dovanojamos anketos   Antr. 01 08, 2019 8:26 pm

Tik užsireginus susimąsčiau, kad geriau būčiau pasiėmus egzistuojančią anketą. ;D
Jei nesunku, gal galit šitą ištrinti http://dangerouscity.forum.st/u858
ir betkurią pervadintį į Grace Ditta Everleigh ?

All my friends will desert again and I don’t want to be a loner I got no one from the quiet life No forced up smiles over tired eyes Gives me a taste of the riot life ‘Cause I’d rather be a martyr than grow tomatoes Keep the young between your teeth You take the love Take the goods Take the self belief
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: dovanojamos anketos   Antr. 01 08, 2019 8:32 pm

Grace Ditta Everleigh
kebabas

Atgal į viršų Go down
Sponsored content
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: dovanojamos anketos   

Atgal į viršų Go down

dovanojamos anketos
Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Atgal į viršų 
Puslapis 12Pereiti prie : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:Jūs galite atsakinėti į pranešimus šiame forume
DC :: COME HERE, WE'LL SHARE OUR BLOOD :: HELLO, LITTLE WOLF-
Pradėti naują temą   Atsakyti į pranešimąPereiti į: