rodiklisrodiklis  CalendarCalendar  DUKDUK  IeškotiIeškoti  Narių sąrašasNarių sąrašas  Vartotojų grupėsVartotojų grupės  RegistruotisRegistruotis  PrisijungtiPrisijungti  

Pradėti naują temą   Atsakyti į pranešimąShare

WANTED

Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Go down 
Pereiti prie : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AutoriusPranešimas
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   WANTED - Page 5 Icon_minitimeŠt. 06 29, 2019 8:04 pm

Hero Fiennes Tiffin

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą
William Max Johnson
WANTED - Page 5 B82fcbb815d833a212cbc1bb93214ac5
CREDIT : disasterqueen|painofchoco|maliblue
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : idk
CLAIM : Neels Visser
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   WANTED - Page 5 Icon_minitimeŠt. 06 29, 2019 8:06 pm

Kiernan Shipka

Abigail Cowen

We don't fit in well We are just ourselves I could use some help Getting out of this conversation, yeah

Atgal į viršų Go down
Gerdos
WANTED - Page 5 Tumblr_ppn2rnhhQO1qen5m0o1_250
CREDIT : starboy/tragedysins
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : kartais pamirštu kuris mano
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : true love is like a diamond; it is rare, beautiful and lasts forever.
ABOUT CHARACTER : ice queen, selfish.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   WANTED - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSk. 06 30, 2019 1:20 pm

ryan reynolds

Diane Guerrero

ed westwick  

Matt Bomer

Yes, I’m pissed off and most people irritate me. But if people weren’t so ignorant, self-absorbed, and downright stupid, I wouldn’t be so bitchy all the time.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/
Claudia Rose Johnson
WANTED - Page 5 KyckunM
CREDIT : out0fmymind/maliblue♥
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Weylyn'ų mažoji.
CLAIM : Madelaine Grobbelaar Petsch
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : It wasn't exactly love at first sight, but it was deeper than that. A sense of belonging to a place I never knew I wanted but somehow always needed. It was a home that carried a heartbeat. - Adam♥; Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don’t make distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile. - Reuben, Luke&William♥
ABOUT CHARACTER : She's it... She's the best of both worlds. She's that independent, focused, ambitious queen. She's a boss. She can handle her own. And she's as alpha as they come. But at the same time, she knows where to draw the line and be a woman. She has a soft, submissive side, with a heart of gold. She's affectionate, passionate and extremely sexual. She knows how to take care of a man. She's spiritual, selfless and understands the definition of unconditional love. She's it. She's the best of both worlds. And whoever God decides to send her, will be luckiest man alive.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   WANTED - Page 5 Icon_minitimePen. 07 12, 2019 10:29 pm

lili reinhart

I GOTTA BREAK FREE. I GOTTA GET OUT OF MY OWN HEAD. I'M WALKING AROUND IN THIS NIGHTMARE... SOMEBODY WAKE ME UP, WAKE ME UP.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Claudia Rose Johnson
WANTED - Page 5 KyckunM
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : It wasn't exactly love at first sight, but it was deeper than that. A sense of belonging to a place I never knew I wanted but somehow always needed. It was a home that carried a heartbeat. - Adam♥; Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don’t make distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile. - Reuben, Luke&William♥
ABOUT CHARACTER : She's it... She's the best of both worlds. She's that independent, focused, ambitious queen. She's a boss. She can handle her own. And she's as alpha as they come. But at the same time, she knows where to draw the line and be a woman. She has a soft, submissive side, with a heart of gold. She's affectionate, passionate and extremely sexual. She knows how to take care of a man. She's spiritual, selfless and understands the definition of unconditional love. She's it. She's the best of both worlds. And whoever God decides to send her, will be luckiest man alive.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   WANTED - Page 5 Icon_minitimeAntr. 07 16, 2019 1:57 pm

Maya Hawke

I GOTTA BREAK FREE. I GOTTA GET OUT OF MY OWN HEAD. I'M WALKING AROUND IN THIS NIGHTMARE... SOMEBODY WAKE ME UP, WAKE ME UP.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Claudia Rose Johnson
WANTED - Page 5 KyckunM
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   WANTED - Page 5 Icon_minitimeAntr. 07 30, 2019 10:30 pm

Emily Didonato

Atgal į viršų Go down
Achilleus Theo Odinson
WANTED - Page 5 Tumblr_p3hoob9hMf1u2joqgo3_400
CREDIT : painofchoco & maliblue, starboy
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Tell me somethin', girl Are you happy in this modern world? Or do you need more? Is there somethin' else you're searchin' for? I'm falling In all the good times I find myself Longin' for change And in the bad times I fear myself...Jennifer ♥
CLAIM : Cole Sprouse
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   WANTED - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSk. 08 04, 2019 5:17 pm

Kenny Wormald

She got the mmm, brown eyes, caramel thighs Long hair, no wedding ring, hey I saw you lookin' from across the way And now I really wanna know your name She got the mmm, white dress, but when she’s wearin' less Man, you know that she drives me crazy The mmm, brown eyes, beautiful smile You know I love watching you do your thing
Atgal į viršų Go down
Sponsored content
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   WANTED - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Atgal į viršų Go down

WANTED
Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Atgal į viršų 
Puslapis 55Pereiti prie : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:Jūs galite atsakinėti į pranešimus šiame forume
DC :: COME HERE, WE'LL SHARE OUR BLOOD :: HELLO, LITTLE WOLF-
Pradėti naują temą   Atsakyti į pranešimąPereiti į: