rodiklisrodiklis  CalendarCalendar  DUKDUK  IeškotiIeškoti  Narių sąrašasNarių sąrašas  Vartotojų grupėsVartotojų grupės  RegistruotisRegistruotis  PrisijungtiPrisijungti  

Pradėti naują temą   Atsakyti į pranešimąShare

WANTED

Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Go down 
Pereiti prie : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AutoriusPranešimas
Freya Olivia Weylyn
WANTED - Page 4 Tumblr_poolskuPk41w7yaq6o1_400
CREDIT : out0fmymind|maliblue
CLAIM : Elizabeth Gillies
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   WANTED - Page 4 Icon_minitimeŠt. 04 20, 2019 12:34 pm

Luke Cook  WANTED - Page 4 2797646722

I'm a motherf---in' train wreck I don't wanna be too much But I don't wanna miss your touch And you don't seem to give a f--- I don't wanna keep you waiting But I do just what I have to do And I might not be the one for you But you ain't about to have no boo You ain't my boyfriend And I ain't your girlfriend But you don't want me to see nobody else And I don't want you to see nobody

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą
Freya Olivia Weylyn
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   WANTED - Page 4 Icon_minitimePen. 04 26, 2019 1:25 pm

Olivia Holt

I'm a motherf---in' train wreck I don't wanna be too much But I don't wanna miss your touch And you don't seem to give a f--- I don't wanna keep you waiting But I do just what I have to do And I might not be the one for you But you ain't about to have no boo You ain't my boyfriend And I ain't your girlfriend But you don't want me to see nobody else And I don't want you to see nobody

Atgal į viršų Go down
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
WANTED - Page 4 Kjutt
CREDIT : maliblue/out0fmymind/fire breather♥
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : ryžikė
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : That casual kiss on my cheek would have meant nothing up until recently, I realized I was in love with him. Not that, 'I love you, man,' type of love. Nope. I was ass over teacup in love with my best friend. The 'let's get married and grow old together' type of love. -T.M.M.
ABOUT CHARACTER : ALEXIS. HOW DO I BEGIN? THE MOST AMAZING GIRL YOU'LL EVER MEET. JUST THE SIGHT OF HER WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. THERE ISN'T GONNA BE A DAY THAT PASSES THAT SHE DOESN'T CROSS YOUR MIND. SHE'LL STEAL YOUR HEART WITHIN A DAY. ONCE YOU FALL IN LOVE, IT'LL NEVER FADE. HER SMILE COULD LIGHT UP THE WORLD, EVEN ON IT'S DIMMEST OF NIGHTS. SHE MAY BE SHORT, BUT DON'T LET HER HEIGHT FOOL YOU. SHE'LL BUILD YOU UP AS HIGH AS CAN BE, AND HOLD YOU STEADY. WHEN YOU FALL, SHE'LL BE RIGHT THERE TO CATCH. SHE'S SWEET, LOVING, BEAUTIFUL, CARING, AND AN ALL AROUND OUTGOING GIRL. SHE'LL CATCH YOUR EYE, AND YOU'LL HAVE TO DOUBLE TAKE. HER BEAUTY IS OVERWHELMING. SHE'LL TEAR DOWN YOUR DEFENSES, AND BREAK THE WALL YOU'VE HIDDEN YOURSELF BEHIND. HER KISS WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. YOU'LL BE MESMERIZED. YOUR LOVE FOR HER WILL COMPARE TO NO OTHER. WHILE YOU'RE APART, THE ONLY THING YOU'LL WANT IS FOR HER TO BE HOLDING YOUR HAND, ASLEEP, LYING ON YOUR CHEST. SHE'LL BE YOUR EVERYTHING. YOU'LL GIVE HER EVERYTHING. YOU'LL MAKE HER YOUR WORLD.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   WANTED - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSk. 04 28, 2019 11:12 am

stella maxwell WANTED - Page 4 1485896039  

What I like about you, baby... Is how you annoy me daily, but you still fucking amaze me. That's so us, that's so us.  

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   WANTED - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTr. 05 01, 2019 6:40 pm

Jonathan Whitesell

Atgal į viršų Go down
Claudia Rose Johnson
WANTED - Page 4 KyckunM
CREDIT : out0fmymind/maliblue♥
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Weylyn'ų mažoji.
CLAIM : Madelaine Grobbelaar Petsch
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : It wasn't exactly love at first sight, but it was deeper than that. A sense of belonging to a place I never knew I wanted but somehow always needed. It was a home that carried a heartbeat. - Adam♥; Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don’t make distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile. - Reuben, Luke&William♥
ABOUT CHARACTER : She's it... She's the best of both worlds. She's that independent, focused, ambitious queen. She's a boss. She can handle her own. And she's as alpha as they come. But at the same time, she knows where to draw the line and be a woman. She has a soft, submissive side, with a heart of gold. She's affectionate, passionate and extremely sexual. She knows how to take care of a man. She's spiritual, selfless and understands the definition of unconditional love. She's it. She's the best of both worlds. And whoever God decides to send her, will be luckiest man alive.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   WANTED - Page 4 Icon_minitimePen. 05 03, 2019 6:01 pm

Vanessa Morgan

I GOTTA BREAK FREE. I GOTTA GET OUT OF MY OWN HEAD. I'M WALKING AROUND IN THIS NIGHTMARE... SOMEBODY WAKE ME UP, WAKE ME UP.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/
Helena Luna Whitlock
WANTED - Page 4 B29a44497c7d482ba4c234af856afbef
CREDIT : ikona ir gifai: katele; parašo kodas: maliblue
CLAIM : e. toubia
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   WANTED - Page 4 Icon_minitimePen. 05 03, 2019 6:07 pm

Matthew Daddario  WANTED - Page 4 1315262853  WANTED - Page 4 1315262853

I’ve been fighting to be who I am all my life. What’s the point of being who I am, if I can’t have the person who was worth all the fighting for?

Atgal į viršų Go down
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
WANTED - Page 4 Kjutt
CREDIT : maliblue/out0fmymind/fire breather♥
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : ryžikė
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : That casual kiss on my cheek would have meant nothing up until recently, I realized I was in love with him. Not that, 'I love you, man,' type of love. Nope. I was ass over teacup in love with my best friend. The 'let's get married and grow old together' type of love. -T.M.M.
ABOUT CHARACTER : ALEXIS. HOW DO I BEGIN? THE MOST AMAZING GIRL YOU'LL EVER MEET. JUST THE SIGHT OF HER WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. THERE ISN'T GONNA BE A DAY THAT PASSES THAT SHE DOESN'T CROSS YOUR MIND. SHE'LL STEAL YOUR HEART WITHIN A DAY. ONCE YOU FALL IN LOVE, IT'LL NEVER FADE. HER SMILE COULD LIGHT UP THE WORLD, EVEN ON IT'S DIMMEST OF NIGHTS. SHE MAY BE SHORT, BUT DON'T LET HER HEIGHT FOOL YOU. SHE'LL BUILD YOU UP AS HIGH AS CAN BE, AND HOLD YOU STEADY. WHEN YOU FALL, SHE'LL BE RIGHT THERE TO CATCH. SHE'S SWEET, LOVING, BEAUTIFUL, CARING, AND AN ALL AROUND OUTGOING GIRL. SHE'LL CATCH YOUR EYE, AND YOU'LL HAVE TO DOUBLE TAKE. HER BEAUTY IS OVERWHELMING. SHE'LL TEAR DOWN YOUR DEFENSES, AND BREAK THE WALL YOU'VE HIDDEN YOURSELF BEHIND. HER KISS WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. YOU'LL BE MESMERIZED. YOUR LOVE FOR HER WILL COMPARE TO NO OTHER. WHILE YOU'RE APART, THE ONLY THING YOU'LL WANT IS FOR HER TO BE HOLDING YOUR HAND, ASLEEP, LYING ON YOUR CHEST. SHE'LL BE YOUR EVERYTHING. YOU'LL GIVE HER EVERYTHING. YOU'LL MAKE HER YOUR WORLD.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   WANTED - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSk. 05 05, 2019 8:36 pm

Jodie Comer

What I like about you, baby... Is how you annoy me daily, but you still fucking amaze me. That's so us, that's so us.  

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   WANTED - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSk. 05 12, 2019 6:59 pm

Martin Garrix  WANTED - Page 4 1839924927

Atgal į viršų Go down
Camila Descoteaux
WANTED - Page 4 Tumblr_oo5rfgjMnE1uwj3pho1_250
CLAIM : p. tonkin
ABOUT CHARACTER : ya basic

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   WANTED - Page 4 Icon_minitimeAntr. 05 21, 2019 2:12 pm

Joseph Morgan  WANTED - Page 4 182181263  

Add a little sugar, they say, be a little sweeter, they say. Gotta give and take, but I say "This time it's my way".

Atgal į viršų Go down
Freya Olivia Weylyn
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   WANTED - Page 4 Icon_minitimePen. 05 24, 2019 11:36 pm

Lindsay Ellingson 

Behati Prinsloo 

Rachel Cook

Tatyana Kotova

Atgal į viršų Go down
Olivia Hope Martensson
CREDIT : CHAMPAGNEMAMI/maliblue
CLAIM : Lindsey Morgan
ABOUT CHARACTER : Gimusi žymaus Čikagos architekto ir gerbiamos gydytojos šeimoje. Olivia nebuvo vienturtė dukra, be jos šeimoje dar augo du sūnus ir dukra, mergaitė buvo antroji dukra ir ketvirtas vaikas šeimoje, pati jauniausia pagrandukė. Tėvai į mergina dėjo labai dideles viltis todėl nuo mažumės buvo spaudžiama tėvo rinktis architektės karjera nors širdyje jautė, kad su tuo neturi visiškai nieko bendro ir architektūra jos nei kiek netraukė ir nežavėjo.Mergina jau buvo pasiruošusi pasiduoti tėvo įtakai tačiau jos kelyje pasipainiojo vaikinas bene pirmoji Hope meilė,kuri sumaišė visas kortas.Paraginta vaikino mergina vis dėl to išdrįso pasipriešinti tėvui ir pasirinkti savo kelią.Kas aišku sukėlė didžiulį furorą ir labai pablogino merginos santykius su namiškiais.Po kiek laiko vaikinas aišku pradingo iš merginos gyvenimo palikdamas ją kiek pasimetusią.Tačiau kadangi Olivia yra gana tvirto būdo ji nusprendė nebegrįžti į tėvų namus ir toliau tęsti savo kelią,kurį buvo pasirinkusi.Nors jau ir praėjo keleri metai tačiau merginos santykiai su šeima vis dar lieka įtempti mat tėvas vis dar negali atleisti dukrai už jos poelgį.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   WANTED - Page 4 Icon_minitimeAntr. 06 04, 2019 10:04 am

Avan Jogia

Beau Mirchoff

Tyler Posey

Brett Davern

Atgal į viršų Go down
Elizabeth Grace Thompson
WANTED - Page 4 Tumblr_pn8r4tNLCX1qjemobo4_r1_250
CREDIT : Katele, maliblue
CLAIM : J. Langford
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : We fight, we kiss, we hug, we text, we talk, we argue, we laugh, we smile, we love ... That's us
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   WANTED - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSk. 06 16, 2019 10:05 am

Hero Fiennes-Tiffin

i felt like i know, i know him though and i know that, and i know his heart. and i know what he wouldn't do to hurt me, but i didn't realize that. i feeling so confident, feeling so great about myself. and then it just be completely shattered by one thing, by something so stupid.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Freya Olivia Weylyn
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   WANTED - Page 4 Icon_minitimeKv. 06 20, 2019 4:40 pm

Jessica Alba

Atgal į viršų Go down
Claudia Rose Johnson
WANTED - Page 4 KyckunM
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Weylyn'ų mažoji.
CLAIM : Madelaine Grobbelaar Petsch
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : It wasn't exactly love at first sight, but it was deeper than that. A sense of belonging to a place I never knew I wanted but somehow always needed. It was a home that carried a heartbeat. - Adam♥; Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don’t make distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile. - Reuben, Luke&William♥
ABOUT CHARACTER : She's it... She's the best of both worlds. She's that independent, focused, ambitious queen. She's a boss. She can handle her own. And she's as alpha as they come. But at the same time, she knows where to draw the line and be a woman. She has a soft, submissive side, with a heart of gold. She's affectionate, passionate and extremely sexual. She knows how to take care of a man. She's spiritual, selfless and understands the definition of unconditional love. She's it. She's the best of both worlds. And whoever God decides to send her, will be luckiest man alive.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   WANTED - Page 4 Icon_minitimePen. 06 21, 2019 3:23 pm

megan fox

I GOTTA BREAK FREE. I GOTTA GET OUT OF MY OWN HEAD. I'M WALKING AROUND IN THIS NIGHTMARE... SOMEBODY WAKE ME UP, WAKE ME UP.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/
Primrose Vexx Helion
WANTED - Page 4 ZUOXdZL
CREDIT : ikona ir gifas: katele, starboy; parašo koduotė: maliblue
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : E
ABOUT CHARACTER : Helion proprosenelis buvo vienas iš žymiausių ir pavojingiausių raganių, ne vienas pavydėjo jo galios ir įtakos. Tikriausiai dėl to jis buvo prakeiktas kelių susivienijusių raganų, kad visos jo atžalos amžiams nešios prakeiksmą - niekada nemokės burti. Po šio prakeiksmo nei vienai Helion atžalai nebuvo leista užsiimti raganystėmis. Primrose buvo pirmoji, kuri šį draudimą sulaužė. Naiviai įsimylėjusi džiną buvo jo įkalbėta atiduoti savo sielą velniui ir pasirašyti pabaisų knygoje baptizmo ceremonijos metu. Deja, net nespėjus pasidžiaugti raganos gyvenimu, jau po savaitės Primrose mylimasis buvo nužudytas, o įtarimo dėl jo mirties šešėlis krito ant vilkolakio Reuben. Pirmasis jaunos raganos burtas turėjo būti prakeiksmas vilkolakiui, priversti ją įsimylėti ir niekada negauti to paties atsako atgal, tačiau burtas atsimušė į ją pačią taip prakeikiant save amžinai ir besąlygiškai meilei savo tikrojo mylimojo žudikui.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   WANTED - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSk. 06 23, 2019 8:37 pm

Harvey Newton-Haydon

That must be love: when everything else in the world could implode and you wouldn't care as long as you had that one person standing beside you.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Sponsored content
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   WANTED - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Atgal į viršų Go down

WANTED
Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Atgal į viršų 
Puslapis 45Pereiti prie : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:Jūs galite atsakinėti į pranešimus šiame forume
DC :: COME HERE, WE'LL SHARE OUR BLOOD :: HELLO, LITTLE WOLF-
Pradėti naują temą   Atsakyti į pranešimąPereiti į: