rodiklisrodiklis  CalendarCalendar  DUKDUK  IeškotiIeškoti  Narių sąrašasNarių sąrašas  Vartotojų grupėsVartotojų grupės  RegistruotisRegistruotis  PrisijungtiPrisijungti  

Pradėti naują temą   Atsakyti į pranešimąShare

WANTED

Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Go down 
Pereiti prie : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AutoriusPranešimas
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
WANTED - Page 3 Kjutt
CREDIT : maliblue/out0fmymind/fire breather♥
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : ryžikė
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : That casual kiss on my cheek would have meant nothing up until recently, I realized I was in love with him. Not that, 'I love you, man,' type of love. Nope. I was ass over teacup in love with my best friend. The 'let's get married and grow old together' type of love. -T.M.M.
ABOUT CHARACTER : ALEXIS. HOW DO I BEGIN? THE MOST AMAZING GIRL YOU'LL EVER MEET. JUST THE SIGHT OF HER WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. THERE ISN'T GONNA BE A DAY THAT PASSES THAT SHE DOESN'T CROSS YOUR MIND. SHE'LL STEAL YOUR HEART WITHIN A DAY. ONCE YOU FALL IN LOVE, IT'LL NEVER FADE. HER SMILE COULD LIGHT UP THE WORLD, EVEN ON IT'S DIMMEST OF NIGHTS. SHE MAY BE SHORT, BUT DON'T LET HER HEIGHT FOOL YOU. SHE'LL BUILD YOU UP AS HIGH AS CAN BE, AND HOLD YOU STEADY. WHEN YOU FALL, SHE'LL BE RIGHT THERE TO CATCH. SHE'S SWEET, LOVING, BEAUTIFUL, CARING, AND AN ALL AROUND OUTGOING GIRL. SHE'LL CATCH YOUR EYE, AND YOU'LL HAVE TO DOUBLE TAKE. HER BEAUTY IS OVERWHELMING. SHE'LL TEAR DOWN YOUR DEFENSES, AND BREAK THE WALL YOU'VE HIDDEN YOURSELF BEHIND. HER KISS WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. YOU'LL BE MESMERIZED. YOUR LOVE FOR HER WILL COMPARE TO NO OTHER. WHILE YOU'RE APART, THE ONLY THING YOU'LL WANT IS FOR HER TO BE HOLDING YOUR HAND, ASLEEP, LYING ON YOUR CHEST. SHE'LL BE YOUR EVERYTHING. YOU'LL GIVE HER EVERYTHING. YOU'LL MAKE HER YOUR WORLD.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   WANTED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeKv. 21 02 2019, 19:53

Francisco Lachowski

Neels Visser

jenna coleman

kylie rae

lana del rey

Maggie Geha

What I like about you, baby... Is how you annoy me daily, but you still fucking amaze me. That's so us, that's so us.  

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco Online
Harden Jay Camron
WANTED - Page 3 922e48b7a3ff329af0eb6ca7f06c3eed
CREDIT : out0fmymind, maliblue
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Luke, Aurièle, Elisabeth
CLAIM : huber
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : I was interested in everything and committed to nothing.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   WANTED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeŠt. 23 02 2019, 12:19

Andi Matichak

Lucy Hale

Riley Smith

Love walks up to you,and when it does, you need to recognize it for what it is and, perhaps more important, for what it might become

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t13670-here-are-the-monsters-we-pu
Claudia Rose Johnson
WANTED - Page 3 KyckunM
CREDIT : out0fmymind/maliblue♥
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Weylyn'ų mažoji.
CLAIM : Madelaine Grobbelaar Petsch
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : It wasn't exactly love at first sight, but it was deeper than that. A sense of belonging to a place I never knew I wanted but somehow always needed. It was a home that carried a heartbeat. - Adam♥; Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don’t make distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile. - Reuben, Luke&William♥
ABOUT CHARACTER : She's it... She's the best of both worlds. She's that independent, focused, ambitious queen. She's a boss. She can handle her own. And she's as alpha as they come. But at the same time, she knows where to draw the line and be a woman. She has a soft, submissive side, with a heart of gold. She's affectionate, passionate and extremely sexual. She knows how to take care of a man. She's spiritual, selfless and understands the definition of unconditional love. She's it. She's the best of both worlds. And whoever God decides to send her, will be luckiest man alive.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   WANTED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTr. 27 02 2019, 23:01

aidan alexander

I GOTTA BREAK FREE. I GOTTA GET OUT OF MY OWN HEAD. I'M WALKING AROUND IN THIS NIGHTMARE... SOMEBODY WAKE ME UP, WAKE ME UP.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
WANTED - Page 3 Kjutt
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : That casual kiss on my cheek would have meant nothing up until recently, I realized I was in love with him. Not that, 'I love you, man,' type of love. Nope. I was ass over teacup in love with my best friend. The 'let's get married and grow old together' type of love. -T.M.M.
ABOUT CHARACTER : ALEXIS. HOW DO I BEGIN? THE MOST AMAZING GIRL YOU'LL EVER MEET. JUST THE SIGHT OF HER WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. THERE ISN'T GONNA BE A DAY THAT PASSES THAT SHE DOESN'T CROSS YOUR MIND. SHE'LL STEAL YOUR HEART WITHIN A DAY. ONCE YOU FALL IN LOVE, IT'LL NEVER FADE. HER SMILE COULD LIGHT UP THE WORLD, EVEN ON IT'S DIMMEST OF NIGHTS. SHE MAY BE SHORT, BUT DON'T LET HER HEIGHT FOOL YOU. SHE'LL BUILD YOU UP AS HIGH AS CAN BE, AND HOLD YOU STEADY. WHEN YOU FALL, SHE'LL BE RIGHT THERE TO CATCH. SHE'S SWEET, LOVING, BEAUTIFUL, CARING, AND AN ALL AROUND OUTGOING GIRL. SHE'LL CATCH YOUR EYE, AND YOU'LL HAVE TO DOUBLE TAKE. HER BEAUTY IS OVERWHELMING. SHE'LL TEAR DOWN YOUR DEFENSES, AND BREAK THE WALL YOU'VE HIDDEN YOURSELF BEHIND. HER KISS WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. YOU'LL BE MESMERIZED. YOUR LOVE FOR HER WILL COMPARE TO NO OTHER. WHILE YOU'RE APART, THE ONLY THING YOU'LL WANT IS FOR HER TO BE HOLDING YOUR HAND, ASLEEP, LYING ON YOUR CHEST. SHE'LL BE YOUR EVERYTHING. YOU'LL GIVE HER EVERYTHING. YOU'LL MAKE HER YOUR WORLD.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   WANTED - Page 3 Icon_minitimePen. 01 03 2019, 23:28

ana de armas

What I like about you, baby... Is how you annoy me daily, but you still fucking amaze me. That's so us, that's so us.  

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco Online
Claudia Rose Johnson
WANTED - Page 3 KyckunM
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : It wasn't exactly love at first sight, but it was deeper than that. A sense of belonging to a place I never knew I wanted but somehow always needed. It was a home that carried a heartbeat. - Adam♥; Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don’t make distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile. - Reuben, Luke&William♥
ABOUT CHARACTER : She's it... She's the best of both worlds. She's that independent, focused, ambitious queen. She's a boss. She can handle her own. And she's as alpha as they come. But at the same time, she knows where to draw the line and be a woman. She has a soft, submissive side, with a heart of gold. She's affectionate, passionate and extremely sexual. She knows how to take care of a man. She's spiritual, selfless and understands the definition of unconditional love. She's it. She's the best of both worlds. And whoever God decides to send her, will be luckiest man alive.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   WANTED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeKv. 07 03 2019, 01:03

lili reinhart

I GOTTA BREAK FREE. I GOTTA GET OUT OF MY OWN HEAD. I'M WALKING AROUND IN THIS NIGHTMARE... SOMEBODY WAKE ME UP, WAKE ME UP.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Claudia Rose Johnson
WANTED - Page 3 KyckunM
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   WANTED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSk. 17 03 2019, 00:37

Ester Expósito

Atgal į viršų Go down
William Max Johnson
WANTED - Page 3 B82fcbb815d833a212cbc1bb93214ac5
CREDIT : disasterqueen|painofchoco|maliblue
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : idk
CLAIM : Neels Visser
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   WANTED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAntr. 19 03 2019, 23:20

Sonia Ben Ammar

We don't fit in well We are just ourselves I could use some help Getting out of this conversation, yeah

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą
William Max Johnson
WANTED - Page 3 B82fcbb815d833a212cbc1bb93214ac5
CREDIT : disasterqueen|painofchoco|maliblue
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : idk
CLAIM : Neels Visser
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   WANTED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAntr. 19 03 2019, 23:24

blake steven

We don't fit in well We are just ourselves I could use some help Getting out of this conversation, yeah

Atgal į viršų Go down
Luke Johnson
WANTED - Page 3 55eb00689a4e156e761c4e941304dcd9
CREDIT : painofchoco & maliblue
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Harden, Auriele, Elisabeth
CLAIM : Dylan O'Brien
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : There were grief and ruins, and you were the miracle.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   WANTED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeŠt. 23 03 2019, 13:54

Emma Roberts

Emily Rudd

You must never give in to despair. Allow yourself to slip down that road and you surrender to your lowest instincts. In the darkest times, hope is something you give yourself. That is the meaning of inner strength.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t13670-here-are-the-monsters-we-pu
Freya Olivia Weylyn
WANTED - Page 3 Tumblr_poolskuPk41w7yaq6o1_400
CREDIT : out0fmymind|maliblue
CLAIM : Elizabeth Gillies
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   WANTED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTr. 27 03 2019, 11:28

laura marano

I'm a motherf---in' train wreck I don't wanna be too much But I don't wanna miss your touch And you don't seem to give a f--- I don't wanna keep you waiting But I do just what I have to do And I might not be the one for you But you ain't about to have no boo You ain't my boyfriend And I ain't your girlfriend But you don't want me to see nobody else And I don't want you to see nobody

Atgal į viršų Go down
Jasmine Crystal Visser
WANTED - Page 3 QuaintWebbedIcterinewarbler-max-1mb
CREDIT : Painofchoco
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Madelyn, Nicholas, Lorraine
CLAIM : Ariana Grande
ABOUT CHARACTER : Psycho witch
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   WANTED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTr. 27 03 2019, 12:04

Diego Barrueco

Tyler Joseph

Selena Marie Gomez

WANTED - Page 3 1709887109   
I want to throw you on the bed and slit your throat ant then watch the colour leave your face as your warm rich blood runs down my hands staining the sheets a brilliant shade of red. So in the other words, I love you. 
Atgal į viršų Go down
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
WANTED - Page 3 Kjutt
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   WANTED - Page 3 Icon_minitimePen. 29 03 2019, 17:46

Manny Montana

Atgal į viršų Go down
Luke Johnson
WANTED - Page 3 55eb00689a4e156e761c4e941304dcd9
CREDIT : painofchoco & maliblue
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Harden, Auriele, Elisabeth
CLAIM : Dylan O'Brien
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : There were grief and ruins, and you were the miracle.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   WANTED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTr. 10 04 2019, 22:32

Ryan Gosling

You must never give in to despair. Allow yourself to slip down that road and you surrender to your lowest instincts. In the darkest times, hope is something you give yourself. That is the meaning of inner strength.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Helena Luna Whitlock
WANTED - Page 3 B29a44497c7d482ba4c234af856afbef
CREDIT : ikona ir gifai: katele; parašo kodas: maliblue
CLAIM : e. toubia
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   WANTED - Page 3 Icon_minitimePen. 12 04 2019, 12:32

Gigi Hadid

Joe Jonas

Noah Centineo

Zac Efron

Priyanka Chopra

I’ve been fighting to be who I am all my life. What’s the point of being who I am, if I can’t have the person who was worth all the fighting for?

Atgal į viršų Go down
Celia Lynley-Chivers
CREDIT : out0fmymind/starboy/maliblue♥
CLAIM : Margot Robbie
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   WANTED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeŠt. 13 04 2019, 17:12

sam claflin

When you laid your eyes on me, you was excited and I was the fuel to your flame,
I ignited. Then you stole my heart, that's the heart of a lion. 
So fuck all this shit, let's just start up a riot
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco
Sponsored content
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   WANTED - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Atgal į viršų Go down

WANTED
Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Atgal į viršų 
Puslapis 35Pereiti prie : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:Jūs galite atsakinėti į pranešimus šiame forume
DC :: COME HERE, WE'LL SHARE OUR BLOOD :: HELLO, LITTLE WOLF-