rodiklisrodiklis  CalendarCalendar  DUKDUK  IeškotiIeškoti  Narių sąrašasNarių sąrašas  Vartotojų grupėsVartotojų grupės  RegistruotisRegistruotis  PrisijungtiPrisijungti  

Pradėti naują temą   Atsakyti į pranešimąShare

WANTED

Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Go down 
Pereiti prie : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AutoriusPranešimas
Luke Johnson
WANTED - Page 2 55eb00689a4e156e761c4e941304dcd9
CREDIT : painofchoco & maliblue
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Nicholas, Auriele
CLAIM : Dylan O'Brien
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : There were grief and ruins, and you were the miracle.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   WANTED - Page 2 Icon_minitimePir. 01 28, 2019 6:53 pm

Ryan Gosling

Sam Claflin

XXX
i don’t know if you still regret letting me go but right now it doesn’t even matter. what i know is that your loneliness tucks you in at night and that’s how it’s always going to be. and i‘m sorry you didn‘t let me stay to help you.
XXX
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t13670-here-are-the-monsters-we-pu
Meredith Annie Diamond
WANTED - Page 2 Tumblr_ppn2rnhhQO1qen5m0o1_250
CREDIT : starboy/painofchoco/crossinglines/katele
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : kartais pamirštu kuris mano
CLAIM : Shay Mitchell
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : true love is like a diamond; it is rare, beautiful and lasts forever.
ABOUT CHARACTER : ice queen, selfish.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   WANTED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeKv. 01 31, 2019 2:04 pm

alycia debnam-carey

emma roberts

I will haunt your fucking dreams
NO ONE WILL LOVE YOU LIKE I DID, WILL TOUCH YOU LIKE I DID - SO GOOD LUCK FINDING SOMETHING BETTER.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/
Aurièle Curry
WANTED - Page 2 C71d763bdec39ed101948fe63b917bc4
CREDIT : painofchoco
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : luke, nicholas
CLAIM : danielle campbell
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : have a heart that never hardens, and a temper that never tries and a touch that never hurts
ABOUT CHARACTER : u dont wanna mess up with her
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   WANTED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeŠt. 02 02, 2019 9:01 pm

Halsey

Elle Fanning

Kiernan Shipka

Nicholas Hoult

I wanna be just like you
Smoke, drink and have sex like you, think things and never see them through.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t13670-here-are-the-monsters-we-pu
Sindella Zelda Weylyn
WANTED - Page 2 086239cf008589cec0ff9b9867210615
CREDIT : ikona: fire breather, parašas: katele
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Helena, Elizabeth
CLAIM : E. González
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : Then I realize what it is. It's him. Something about him makes me feel like I am about to fall. Or turn to liquid. Or burst into flames.
ABOUT CHARACTER : I have never tried to be a good person, or to appear to be a good person. What I do and what I have done is merely a side effect of my desire to become me. I have only wanted to be me; if people think I'm good, then so be it. If people think I'm bad, then so be it.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   WANTED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeŠt. 02 02, 2019 11:16 pm

Luke Mitchell

Chris Evans

Ryan Guzman

Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
WANTED - Page 2 Tumblr_n2c1quQZfC1t0c783o9_250
CREDIT : katele/maliblue/painofchoco
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : ryžikė
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : That casual kiss on my cheek would have meant nothing up until recently, I realized I was in love with him. Not that, 'I love you, man,' type of love. Nope. I was ass over teacup in love with my best friend. The 'let's get married and grow old together' type of love. -T.M.M.
ABOUT CHARACTER : ALEXIS. HOW DO I BEGIN? THE MOST AMAZING GIRL YOU'LL EVER MEET. JUST THE SIGHT OF HER WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. THERE ISN'T GONNA BE A DAY THAT PASSES THAT SHE DOESN'T CROSS YOUR MIND. SHE'LL STEAL YOUR HEART WITHIN A DAY. ONCE YOU FALL IN LOVE, IT'LL NEVER FADE. HER SMILE COULD LIGHT UP THE WORLD, EVEN ON IT'S DIMMEST OF NIGHTS. SHE MAY BE SHORT, BUT DON'T LET HER HEIGHT FOOL YOU. SHE'LL BUILD YOU UP AS HIGH AS CAN BE, AND HOLD YOU STEADY. WHEN YOU FALL, SHE'LL BE RIGHT THERE TO CATCH. SHE'S SWEET, LOVING, BEAUTIFUL, CARING, AND AN ALL AROUND OUTGOING GIRL. SHE'LL CATCH YOUR EYE, AND YOU'LL HAVE TO DOUBLE TAKE. HER BEAUTY IS OVERWHELMING. SHE'LL TEAR DOWN YOUR DEFENSES, AND BREAK THE WALL YOU'VE HIDDEN YOURSELF BEHIND. HER KISS WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. YOU'LL BE MESMERIZED. YOUR LOVE FOR HER WILL COMPARE TO NO OTHER. WHILE YOU'RE APART, THE ONLY THING YOU'LL WANT IS FOR HER TO BE HOLDING YOUR HAND, ASLEEP, LYING ON YOUR CHEST. SHE'LL BE YOUR EVERYTHING. YOU'LL GIVE HER EVERYTHING. YOU'LL MAKE HER YOUR WORLD.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   WANTED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSk. 02 03, 2019 12:42 am

Milena Tscharntke WANTED - Page 2 1485896039

Just poquito, to get you hooked on all of this
Like qué rico, just enough to make a mess, But you know, you can't resist.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco
Claudia Rose Johnson
WANTED - Page 2 KyckunM
CREDIT : painofchoco/maliblue♥
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Weylyn'ų mažoji.
CLAIM : Madelaine Grobbelaar Petsch
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : It wasn't exactly love at first sight, but it was deeper than that. A sense of belonging to a place I never knew I wanted but somehow always needed. It was a home that carried a heartbeat. - Adam♥; Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don’t make distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile. - Reuben, Luke&William♥
ABOUT CHARACTER : She's it... She's the best of both worlds. She's that independent, focused, ambitious queen. She's a boss. She can handle her own. And she's as alpha as they come. But at the same time, she knows where to draw the line and be a woman. She has a soft, submissive side, with a heart of gold. She's affectionate, passionate and extremely sexual. She knows how to take care of a man. She's spiritual, selfless and understands the definition of unconditional love. She's it. She's the best of both worlds. And whoever God decides to send her, will be luckiest man alive.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   WANTED - Page 2 Icon_minitimePir. 02 04, 2019 2:25 pm

Bilal Hassani

I GOTTA BREAK FREE... I GOTTA GET OUT OF MY OWN HEAD. I'M WALKING AROUND IN THIS NIGHTMARE... SOMEBODY WAKE ME UP, WAKE ME UP.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Herrera Diamond
WANTED - Page 2 Giphy
CREDIT : MØØNLIGHT
CLAIM : Selena Marie Gomez
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   WANTED - Page 2 Icon_minitimePir. 02 04, 2019 3:52 pm

William Sami Étienne Grigahcine a.k.a. DJ Snake

Juan Luis Londoño Arias a.k.a. Maluma

We are the
new Americana
High
on legal
marijuana
Atgal į viršų Go down
Meredith Annie Diamond
WANTED - Page 2 Tumblr_ppn2rnhhQO1qen5m0o1_250
CREDIT : starboy/painofchoco/crossinglines/katele
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : kartais pamirštu kuris mano
CLAIM : Shay Mitchell
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : true love is like a diamond; it is rare, beautiful and lasts forever.
ABOUT CHARACTER : ice queen, selfish.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   WANTED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTr. 02 06, 2019 4:11 pm

Katheryn Winnick

I will haunt your fucking dreams
NO ONE WILL LOVE YOU LIKE I DID, WILL TOUCH YOU LIKE I DID - SO GOOD LUCK FINDING SOMETHING BETTER.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Olivia Hope Martensson
CREDIT : BLØØDXSTAIN/maliblue
CLAIM : Lindsey Morgan
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   WANTED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeŠt. 02 09, 2019 8:05 pm

Aria Shahghasemi

Alex Peyton Smith

Atgal į viršų Go down
Camila Descoteaux
WANTED - Page 2 Tumblr_oo5rfgjMnE1uwj3pho1_250
CREDIT : fire breather/maliblue/katele
CLAIM : p. tonkin
ABOUT CHARACTER : ya basic

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   WANTED - Page 2 Icon_minitimePir. 02 11, 2019 4:21 pm

theo james

Add a little sugar, they say, be a little sweeter, they say. Gotta give and take, but I say "This time it's my way".

Atgal į viršų Go down
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
WANTED - Page 2 Tumblr_n2c1quQZfC1t0c783o9_250
CREDIT : katele/maliblue/painofchoco
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : ryžikė
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : That casual kiss on my cheek would have meant nothing up until recently, I realized I was in love with him. Not that, 'I love you, man,' type of love. Nope. I was ass over teacup in love with my best friend. The 'let's get married and grow old together' type of love. -T.M.M.
ABOUT CHARACTER : ALEXIS. HOW DO I BEGIN? THE MOST AMAZING GIRL YOU'LL EVER MEET. JUST THE SIGHT OF HER WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. THERE ISN'T GONNA BE A DAY THAT PASSES THAT SHE DOESN'T CROSS YOUR MIND. SHE'LL STEAL YOUR HEART WITHIN A DAY. ONCE YOU FALL IN LOVE, IT'LL NEVER FADE. HER SMILE COULD LIGHT UP THE WORLD, EVEN ON IT'S DIMMEST OF NIGHTS. SHE MAY BE SHORT, BUT DON'T LET HER HEIGHT FOOL YOU. SHE'LL BUILD YOU UP AS HIGH AS CAN BE, AND HOLD YOU STEADY. WHEN YOU FALL, SHE'LL BE RIGHT THERE TO CATCH. SHE'S SWEET, LOVING, BEAUTIFUL, CARING, AND AN ALL AROUND OUTGOING GIRL. SHE'LL CATCH YOUR EYE, AND YOU'LL HAVE TO DOUBLE TAKE. HER BEAUTY IS OVERWHELMING. SHE'LL TEAR DOWN YOUR DEFENSES, AND BREAK THE WALL YOU'VE HIDDEN YOURSELF BEHIND. HER KISS WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. YOU'LL BE MESMERIZED. YOUR LOVE FOR HER WILL COMPARE TO NO OTHER. WHILE YOU'RE APART, THE ONLY THING YOU'LL WANT IS FOR HER TO BE HOLDING YOUR HAND, ASLEEP, LYING ON YOUR CHEST. SHE'LL BE YOUR EVERYTHING. YOU'LL GIVE HER EVERYTHING. YOU'LL MAKE HER YOUR WORLD.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   WANTED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeKv. 02 14, 2019 6:45 pm

Emma Mackey

Just poquito, to get you hooked on all of this
Like qué rico, just enough to make a mess, But you know, you can't resist.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco
Freya Olivia Weylyn
WANTED - Page 2 Tumblr_pr5m8zWNeB1w7yaq6o3_r1_540
CREDIT : out0fmymind & maliblue
CLAIM : Elizabeth Gillies
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   WANTED - Page 2 Icon_minitimePen. 02 15, 2019 1:09 am

Blake Steven

Laurence Coke

Moe Adams

Arini Bernardini

Audreyana Michelle

Tom Holland

Jei aš kaltinsiu tave liūdesiu. Jei linkėsiu to ko priešui nelinkiu. Atsimink, kad dienai pasibaigus aš su gėda tave apkabinsiu. Nes kai aš myliu tu myli. Kai aš tyliu tu tyli. Kai aš lyju tu lyji ašarom upes. Nebenoriu ieškoti, po pasaulį klajoti. Nes rodos, kad aš jau seniai. Savo dangų atradau. Mes karaliai

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peter Hardwell
WANTED - Page 2 Tumblr_pmeqk6D1Vv1wrnpguo1_400
CREDIT : mcklewhore; maliblue
CLAIM : C. Murphy
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   WANTED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeŠt. 02 16, 2019 1:03 am

Lulu Antariksa

That show completely takes over your life. It’s very hard to walk away from. And you’re left with the f***ing haircut as well!
Atgal į viršų Go down
Freya Olivia Weylyn
WANTED - Page 2 Tumblr_pr5m8zWNeB1w7yaq6o3_r1_540
CREDIT : out0fmymind & maliblue
CLAIM : Elizabeth Gillies
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   WANTED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSk. 02 17, 2019 10:14 am

María Gabriela de Faría

Lana Condor

Benjamin Wadsworth

David Peric

Jei aš kaltinsiu tave liūdesiu. Jei linkėsiu to ko priešui nelinkiu. Atsimink, kad dienai pasibaigus aš su gėda tave apkabinsiu. Nes kai aš myliu tu myli. Kai aš tyliu tu tyli. Kai aš lyju tu lyji ašarom upes. Nebenoriu ieškoti, po pasaulį klajoti. Nes rodos, kad aš jau seniai. Savo dangų atradau. Mes karaliai

Atgal į viršų Go down
exThomas Emory Sewall
CREDIT : maliblue.
CLAIM : maxence danet - fauvel.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   WANTED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAntr. 02 19, 2019 4:11 pm

Atgal į viršų Go down
Sponsored content
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   WANTED - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Atgal į viršų Go down

WANTED
Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Atgal į viršų 
Puslapis 24Pereiti prie : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:Jūs galite atsakinėti į pranešimus šiame forume
DC :: COME HERE, WE'LL SHARE OUR BLOOD :: HELLO, LITTLE WOLF-
Pradėti naują temą   Atsakyti į pranešimąPereiti į: