rodiklisrodiklis  CalendarCalendar  DUKDUK  IeškotiIeškoti  Narių sąrašasNarių sąrašas  Vartotojų grupėsVartotojų grupės  RegistruotisRegistruotis  PrisijungtiPrisijungti  

VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI

Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Go down 
Pereiti prie : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AutoriusPranešimas
Adeline Kaia Edwards
VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI  - Page 2 Tumblr_onc902uK0I1vdidj4o8_250
CREDIT : ikona: maliblue; parašo koduotė: starboy
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Sindella, Trevor
CLAIM : Maxwell
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI    VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSk. 12 02, 2018 10:24 am

Kodas:
<f>ANA DE ARMAS</f> - Ravenna Alicia Oliveira
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI    VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSk. 12 02, 2018 11:22 am

VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI  - Page 2 2038475305
Atgal į viršų Go down
Caius Della-Rossax
VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI  - Page 2 MArCZan
CREDIT : firebreather, maliblue
CLAIM : T. E.
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE :
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI    VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSk. 12 02, 2018 9:48 pm

Kodas:
<m>EDDIE REDMAYNE</m> - CHRISTOPHER KOZAK
VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI  - Page 2 1087254873 VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI  - Page 2 1087254873

Be careful what you let into your head.
It may take root there, send shoots through the system, leaf into your soul and then shed all into the winter wale.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t10673-we-re-riding-into-the-dark-
Jonathan Eli Griffith
CREDIT : mcklewhore
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Reuben|Arthur|Jen|Anthony
CLAIM : Lucky Blue Smith
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI    VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSk. 12 02, 2018 9:51 pm

tuojau lav VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI  - Page 2 2109348208

Sky is a bright blue,
And I see storm clouds
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t13668-mcklewhore#318289
Sylvana Herondale
CREDIT : Parašas:maliblue
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Archibald Wright
CLAIM : Alycia Debnam-Carey
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI    VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSk. 12 02, 2018 11:28 pm

Kodas:
<f>ALYCIA DEBNAM-CAREY</f> - Sylvana Herondale

These violent delights have violent ends.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Aurièle Curry
VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI  - Page 2 C71d763bdec39ed101948fe63b917bc4
CREDIT : painofchoco
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : luke, nicholas
CLAIM : danielle campbell
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : have a heart that never hardens, and a temper that never tries and a touch that never hurts
ABOUT CHARACTER : u dont wanna mess up with her
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI    VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSk. 12 02, 2018 11:29 pm

VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI  - Page 2 2038475305

I wanna be just like you
Smoke, drink and have sex like you, think things and never see them through.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t13670-here-are-the-monsters-we-pu
Olivia Hope Martensson
CREDIT : BLØØDXSTAIN/maliblue
CLAIM : Lindsey Morgan
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI    VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAntr. 12 04, 2018 7:33 pm

Kodas:
<f>AMY ADAMS</f> - Alyssa Maria Johnson
Atgal į viršų Go down
Luke Johnson
VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI  - Page 2 55eb00689a4e156e761c4e941304dcd9
CREDIT : painofchoco & maliblue
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Nicholas, Auriele
CLAIM : Dylan O'Brien
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : There were grief and ruins, and you were the miracle.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI    VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAntr. 12 04, 2018 7:33 pm

yaaas! tuoj VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI  - Page 2 2038475305

XXX
i don’t know if you still regret letting me go but right now it doesn’t even matter. what i know is that your loneliness tucks you in at night and that’s how it’s always going to be. and i‘m sorry you didn‘t let me stay to help you.
XXX
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t13670-here-are-the-monsters-we-pu
Hayden Miles Stone
VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI  - Page 2 Tumblr_p4b8oopRwn1tbsr9vo1_250
CREDIT : countmysins
CLAIM : Flynn
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI    VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI  - Page 2 Icon_minitimePen. 12 07, 2018 12:05 pm

Kodas:
<m>HERO FIENNES TIFFIN</m> - HAYDEN MILES STONE

VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI  - Page 2 1087254873
Atgal į viršų Go down
Nicholas Archibald Davis
VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI  - Page 2 922e48b7a3ff329af0eb6ca7f06c3eed
CREDIT : xdarkestshadow, maliblue
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Luke, Aurièle
CLAIM : skeet ulrich
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : I was interested in everything and committed to nothing.
ABOUT CHARACTER : 29.03.1979 • 39 y.o. • pretty broken unstable, impulsive, direct, live his life simply, has trouble sitting still, knows how to acheve goals, independent, stubborn, reserved, cautious, a bit materialistic, alcohol problems, rebellious, moody.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI    VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI  - Page 2 Icon_minitimePen. 12 07, 2018 12:23 pm

VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI  - Page 2 1485896039

The taste on my lips every time that we kiss I can’t get enough. Heaven knows that I tried but I never can seem to give you up.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Aaden Jay Camron
CREDIT : MØØNLIGHT, STARBOY
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI    VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeŠt. 12 08, 2018 10:54 pm

Kodas:
<m>CILLIAN MURPHY</m> - DAEDALUS LOURDES
Atgal į viršų Go down
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI  - Page 2 Tumblr_n2c1quQZfC1t0c783o9_250
CREDIT : katele/maliblue/painofchoco
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : ryžikė
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : That casual kiss on my cheek would have meant nothing up until recently, I realized I was in love with him. Not that, 'I love you, man,' type of love. Nope. I was ass over teacup in love with my best friend. The 'let's get married and grow old together' type of love. -T.M.M.
ABOUT CHARACTER : ALEXIS. HOW DO I BEGIN? THE MOST AMAZING GIRL YOU'LL EVER MEET. JUST THE SIGHT OF HER WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. THERE ISN'T GONNA BE A DAY THAT PASSES THAT SHE DOESN'T CROSS YOUR MIND. SHE'LL STEAL YOUR HEART WITHIN A DAY. ONCE YOU FALL IN LOVE, IT'LL NEVER FADE. HER SMILE COULD LIGHT UP THE WORLD, EVEN ON IT'S DIMMEST OF NIGHTS. SHE MAY BE SHORT, BUT DON'T LET HER HEIGHT FOOL YOU. SHE'LL BUILD YOU UP AS HIGH AS CAN BE, AND HOLD YOU STEADY. WHEN YOU FALL, SHE'LL BE RIGHT THERE TO CATCH. SHE'S SWEET, LOVING, BEAUTIFUL, CARING, AND AN ALL AROUND OUTGOING GIRL. SHE'LL CATCH YOUR EYE, AND YOU'LL HAVE TO DOUBLE TAKE. HER BEAUTY IS OVERWHELMING. SHE'LL TEAR DOWN YOUR DEFENSES, AND BREAK THE WALL YOU'VE HIDDEN YOURSELF BEHIND. HER KISS WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. YOU'LL BE MESMERIZED. YOUR LOVE FOR HER WILL COMPARE TO NO OTHER. WHILE YOU'RE APART, THE ONLY THING YOU'LL WANT IS FOR HER TO BE HOLDING YOUR HAND, ASLEEP, LYING ON YOUR CHEST. SHE'LL BE YOUR EVERYTHING. YOU'LL GIVE HER EVERYTHING. YOU'LL MAKE HER YOUR WORLD.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI    VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeŠt. 12 08, 2018 10:58 pm

Just poquito, to get you hooked on all of this
Like qué rico, just enough to make a mess, But you know, you can't resist.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco Online
Svečias
Svečias
Anonymous
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI    VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSk. 12 09, 2018 3:30 am

Kodas:
<f>Jennie Kim</f> - Megumin Strauss
Atgal į viršų Go down
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI  - Page 2 Tumblr_n2c1quQZfC1t0c783o9_250
CREDIT : katele/maliblue/painofchoco
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : ryžikė
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : That casual kiss on my cheek would have meant nothing up until recently, I realized I was in love with him. Not that, 'I love you, man,' type of love. Nope. I was ass over teacup in love with my best friend. The 'let's get married and grow old together' type of love. -T.M.M.
ABOUT CHARACTER : ALEXIS. HOW DO I BEGIN? THE MOST AMAZING GIRL YOU'LL EVER MEET. JUST THE SIGHT OF HER WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. THERE ISN'T GONNA BE A DAY THAT PASSES THAT SHE DOESN'T CROSS YOUR MIND. SHE'LL STEAL YOUR HEART WITHIN A DAY. ONCE YOU FALL IN LOVE, IT'LL NEVER FADE. HER SMILE COULD LIGHT UP THE WORLD, EVEN ON IT'S DIMMEST OF NIGHTS. SHE MAY BE SHORT, BUT DON'T LET HER HEIGHT FOOL YOU. SHE'LL BUILD YOU UP AS HIGH AS CAN BE, AND HOLD YOU STEADY. WHEN YOU FALL, SHE'LL BE RIGHT THERE TO CATCH. SHE'S SWEET, LOVING, BEAUTIFUL, CARING, AND AN ALL AROUND OUTGOING GIRL. SHE'LL CATCH YOUR EYE, AND YOU'LL HAVE TO DOUBLE TAKE. HER BEAUTY IS OVERWHELMING. SHE'LL TEAR DOWN YOUR DEFENSES, AND BREAK THE WALL YOU'VE HIDDEN YOURSELF BEHIND. HER KISS WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. YOU'LL BE MESMERIZED. YOUR LOVE FOR HER WILL COMPARE TO NO OTHER. WHILE YOU'RE APART, THE ONLY THING YOU'LL WANT IS FOR HER TO BE HOLDING YOUR HAND, ASLEEP, LYING ON YOUR CHEST. SHE'LL BE YOUR EVERYTHING. YOU'LL GIVE HER EVERYTHING. YOU'LL MAKE HER YOUR WORLD.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI    VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSk. 12 09, 2018 3:41 am

Just poquito, to get you hooked on all of this
Like qué rico, just enough to make a mess, But you know, you can't resist.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco Online
Diana Amélia Hardwellx
CREDIT : maliblue; painofchoco
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : william, maria, corey, klaudijus
CLAIM : Maia Mitchell
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI    VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAntr. 12 11, 2018 11:51 am

Kodas:
<f>Maia Mitchell</f> - Diana Amelia Hardwell
grįžtam prie ištakų :DDD

Where there is a will, there is a way. If there is a chance in a million that you can do something, anything, to keep what you want from ending, do it. Pry the door open or, if need be, wedge your foot in that door and keep it open.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Sponsored content
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI    VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Atgal į viršų Go down

VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI
Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Atgal į viršų 
Puslapis 23Pereiti prie : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next