rodiklisrodiklis  CalendarCalendar  DUKDUK  IeškotiIeškoti  Narių sąrašasNarių sąrašas  Vartotojų grupėsVartotojų grupės  RegistruotisRegistruotis  PrisijungtiPrisijungti  

Top parašas #39

Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Go down 
AutoriusPranešimas
Achilleus Theo Odinson
Top parašas #39 Tumblr_pmx9ejBSZV1qb3mfao1_540
CREDIT : painofchoco & maliblue
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Tell me somethin', girl Are you happy in this modern world? Or do you need more? Is there somethin' else you're searchin' for? I'm falling In all the good times I find myself Longin' for change And in the bad times I fear myself...Jennifer ♥
CLAIM : Cole Sprouse
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Top parašas #39   Top parašas #39 Icon_minitimeŠt. 27 10 2018 - 21:23

2018.10.27 - 2018.11.03
Vartotojo vardas & parašas

I'm a sucker for you You say the word and I'll go anywhere blindly I'm a sucker for you, yeah Any road you take, you know that you'll find me I am a sucker for all the subliminal things No one knows about you (About you), about you (About you) And you're making the typical me break my typical rules It's true, I'm a sucker for you, yeah

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą
Aurièle Curry
Top parašas #39 C71d763bdec39ed101948fe63b917bc4
CREDIT : painofchoco
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : luke, nicholas
CLAIM : danielle campbell
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : have a heart that never hardens, and a temper that never tries and a touch that never hurts
ABOUT CHARACTER : u dont wanna mess up with her
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Top parašas #39   Top parašas #39 Icon_minitimeŠt. 27 10 2018 - 23:47

Claudia Rose Johnson Top parašas #39 2109348208
you are such a gentleman.  you touch me like a flower like a petal that could bend. when we talk we sound like friends, i don’t want to take the heat. you rise in me so secretly and let it go unsaid. so dainty in my head - cuz, baby, all the time i could sip you like a vintage wine.

I wanna be just like you
Smoke, drink and have sex like you, think things and never see them through.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t13670-here-are-the-monsters-we-pu
Niall Amadeus Thorn
Top parašas #39 Ezgif-1-e81c6946f9d7
CREDIT : Parašo kodas: Maliblue
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : A.B.
CLAIM : MGK (R. C. Baker)
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : Cigarettes
ABOUT CHARACTER : Vagišius, iliuzionistas, apsimetėlis, muzikantas, turtuolis valkata, atsiskyrėlis, tylenis, keistuolis, durklų svaidymo meistras, parsidavėlis, žudikas.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Top parašas #39   Top parašas #39 Icon_minitimeSk. 28 10 2018 - 23:12

Adrielle Ciara Sullivan  Top parašas #39 2109348208
Do not try me Devil, DevilnCannot buy me Devil, devil You won't make a fool of me, oh no What makes you so special, special To think I would ever settle For that devious dance between you and me Devil, Devil You take the shape of Everything that I'm drawn to You take the shape of Everything that I'm drawn to But your eyes Are dead and red, red as rust

(Sorry labai tuščiai atrodė :DD )
Atgal į viršų Go down
Lorraine Everleigh
Top parašas #39 Tumblr_otza6keyQS1w86lcoo1_500
CREDIT : orphicae
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Emma, Logan, Nathaniel
CLAIM : Lalisa Manoban
ABOUT CHARACTER : She's intelligent, powerfull, gifted, real, loyal, trustworthy, independent, beautiful, strong, capable, willing, outspoken, shy, awkward, at times insecure, sometimes hurt but still manages to crack a smile when she'd really like to cry. She's just herself & one day she'll mean everything to one person, the person who deserves her, while she deserves the best.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Top parašas #39   Top parašas #39 Icon_minitimeSk. 28 10 2018 - 23:22

Aurièle Bradford-Côté rašo:
Claudia Rose Johnson Top parašas #39 2109348208
you are such a gentleman.  you touch me like a flower like a petal that could bend. when we talk we sound like friends, i don’t want to take the heat. you rise in me so secretly and let it go unsaid. so dainty in my head - cuz, baby, all the time i could sip you like a vintage wine.

XXX
I believe forgiveness is the best form of love in any relationship. It takes a strong person to say they're sorry and an even stronger person to forgive.
XXX
Atgal į viršų Go down
Sponsored content
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Top parašas #39   Top parašas #39 Icon_minitime

Atgal į viršų Go down

Top parašas #39
Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Atgal į viršų 
Puslapis 11

Permissions in this forum:Jūs negalite atsakinėti į pranešimus šiame forume
DC :: Naujausas naujinimas :: E. L. O'Halloran-