rodiklisrodiklis  CalendarCalendar  DUKDUK  IeškotiIeškoti  Narių sąrašasNarių sąrašas  Vartotojų grupėsVartotojų grupės  RegistruotisRegistruotis  PrisijungtiPrisijungti  

Share | 

Top parašas #39

Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Go down 
AutoriusPranešimas
Achilleus Lucas Stanford
HHUFFLEPUFF PREFECT(192)

CREDIT : out0fmymind / maliblue
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : idk too much
CLAIM : Cole Sprouse
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Top parašas #39   Št. 10 27, 2018 9:23 pm

2018.10.27 - 2018.11.03
Vartotojo vardas & parašas

Will somebody Let me see the light within the dark trees shadowing? What's happenin'? Lookin' through the glass find the wrong within the past knowin' Oh, we are the youth Cut until it bleeds inside a world without the peace, face it A bit of the truth, the truth

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą
Aurièle Bradford-Côté
HHUFFLEPUFF (192)

CREDIT : maliblue & xdarkestshadow
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : luke, nicholas, hazel
CLAIM : danielle campbell
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : have a heart that never hardens, and a temper that never tries and a touch that never hurts
ABOUT CHARACTER : u dont wanna mess up with her
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Top parašas #39   Št. 10 27, 2018 11:47 pm

Claudia Rose Johnson
you are such a gentleman.  you touch me like a flower like a petal that could bend. when we talk we sound like friends, i don’t want to take the heat. you rise in me so secretly and let it go unsaid. so dainty in my head - cuz, baby, all the time i could sip you like a vintage wine.

You’ve felt it, haven’t you? Those feelings that seem to get so big in your chest, like something is so beautiful it aches?

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t12711-here-are-the-monsters-we-pu

CREDIT : Avas: Ilyria, parašo kodas: Maliblue
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : A.B.
CLAIM : MGK (R. C. Baker)
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : Cigarettes
ABOUT CHARACTER : Vagišius, iliuzionistas, apsimetėlis, muzikantas, turtuolis valkata, atsiskyrėlis, tylenis, keistuolis, durklų svaidymo meistras, parsidavėlis, žudikas.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Top parašas #39   Sk. 10 28, 2018 11:12 pm

Adrielle Ciara Sullivan 
Do not try me Devil, DevilnCannot buy me Devil, devil You won't make a fool of me, oh no What makes you so special, special To think I would ever settle For that devious dance between you and me Devil, Devil You take the shape of Everything that I'm drawn to You take the shape of Everything that I'm drawn to But your eyes Are dead and red, red as rust

(Sorry labai tuščiai atrodė :DD )

Fuck superpowers, I got this weed, gun on my hip, dawg, that's all that I need. I don't play games, man I'm not in no league. My hands busy holding middle fingers up. I don't do two things: that's love and trust.

Atgal į viršų Go down

CREDIT : maliblue. Parašas - maliblue
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : F & A
CLAIM : Kiernan Shipka
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Top parašas #39   Sk. 10 28, 2018 11:22 pm

@Aurièle Bradford-Côté rašo:
Claudia Rose Johnson
you are such a gentleman.  you touch me like a flower like a petal that could bend. when we talk we sound like friends, i don’t want to take the heat. you rise in me so secretly and let it go unsaid. so dainty in my head - cuz, baby, all the time i could sip you like a vintage wine.

Do not try me Devil, DevilnCannot buy me Devil, devil You won't make a fool of me, oh no What makes you so special, special To think I would ever settle For that devious dance between you and me Devil, Devil You take the shape of Everything that I'm drawn to You take the shape of Everything that I'm drawn to But your eyes Are dead and red, red as rust

Atgal į viršų Go down
Sponsored content
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Top parašas #39   

Atgal į viršų Go down

Top parašas #39
Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Atgal į viršų 
Puslapis 11

Permissions in this forum:Jūs negalite atsakinėti į pranešimus šiame forume
DC :: Naujausas naujinimas :: E. L. O'Halloran-
Pereiti į: