rodiklisrodiklis  CalendarCalendar  DUKDUK  IeškotiIeškoti  Narių sąrašasNarių sąrašas  Vartotojų grupėsVartotojų grupės  RegistruotisRegistruotis  PrisijungtiPrisijungti  

Share | 

MINTYS [#45]

Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Go down 
Pereiti prie : Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67  Next
AutoriusPranešimas
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
HHUFFLEPUFF (192)

CREDIT : maliblue/painofchoco
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : ryžikė
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : In a room full of art - I'd still stare at you.
ABOUT CHARACTER : ALEXIS. HOW DO I BEGIN? THE MOST AMAZING GIRL YOU'LL EVER MEET. JUST THE SIGHT OF HER WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. THERE ISN'T GONNA BE A DAY THAT PASSES THAT SHE DOESN'T CROSS YOUR MIND. SHE'LL STEAL YOUR HEART WITHIN A DAY. ONCE YOU FALL IN LOVE, IT'LL NEVER FADE. HER SMILE COULD LIGHT UP THE WORLD, EVEN ON IT'S DIMMEST OF NIGHTS. SHE MAY BE SHORT, BUT DON'T LET HER HEIGHT FOOL YOU. SHE'LL BUILD YOU UP AS HIGH AS CAN BE, AND HOLD YOU STEADY. WHEN YOU FALL, SHE'LL BE RIGHT THERE TO CATCH. SHE'S SWEET, LOVING, BEAUTIFUL, CARING, AND AN ALL AROUND OUTGOING GIRL. SHE'LL CATCH YOUR EYE, AND YOU'LL HAVE TO DOUBLE TAKE. HER BEAUTY IS OVERWHELMING. SHE'LL TEAR DOWN YOUR DEFENSES, AND BREAK THE WALL YOU'VE HIDDEN YOURSELF BEHIND. HER KISS WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. YOU'LL BE MESMERIZED. YOUR LOVE FOR HER WILL COMPARE TO NO OTHER. WHILE YOU'RE APART, THE ONLY THING YOU'LL WANT IS FOR HER TO BE HOLDING YOUR HAND, ASLEEP, LYING ON YOUR CHEST. SHE'LL BE YOUR EVERYTHING. YOU'LL GIVE HER EVERYTHING. YOU'LL MAKE HER YOUR WORLD.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: MINTYS [#45]   Št. 09 22, 2018 11:47 pm

gal kokį filmą įsijungt

add a little sugar, they say... be a little sweeter, they say. gotta give and take, but i say 'this time it's my way, ah, my way'. be a little proper, they say, speak a little softer, they say.... gotta be a lady, but i say 'this time it's my way'.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco
Luke Johnson
GGRYFFINDOR (102)

CREDIT : starboy & maliblue
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Nicholas, Auriele, Hazel
CLAIM : Dylan O'Brien
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : There were grief and ruins, and you were the miracle.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: MINTYS [#45]   Št. 09 22, 2018 11:55 pm

Kažin kada dėkliuką atsiųs

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas rverywhere you go. Take a look in the five and ten glistening once again with candy canes and silver lanes aglow. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t12711-here-are-the-monsters-we-pu
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
HHUFFLEPUFF (192)

ABOUT CHARACTER : ALEXIS. HOW DO I BEGIN? THE MOST AMAZING GIRL YOU'LL EVER MEET. JUST THE SIGHT OF HER WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. THERE ISN'T GONNA BE A DAY THAT PASSES THAT SHE DOESN'T CROSS YOUR MIND. SHE'LL STEAL YOUR HEART WITHIN A DAY. ONCE YOU FALL IN LOVE, IT'LL NEVER FADE. HER SMILE COULD LIGHT UP THE WORLD, EVEN ON IT'S DIMMEST OF NIGHTS. SHE MAY BE SHORT, BUT DON'T LET HER HEIGHT FOOL YOU. SHE'LL BUILD YOU UP AS HIGH AS CAN BE, AND HOLD YOU STEADY. WHEN YOU FALL, SHE'LL BE RIGHT THERE TO CATCH. SHE'S SWEET, LOVING, BEAUTIFUL, CARING, AND AN ALL AROUND OUTGOING GIRL. SHE'LL CATCH YOUR EYE, AND YOU'LL HAVE TO DOUBLE TAKE. HER BEAUTY IS OVERWHELMING. SHE'LL TEAR DOWN YOUR DEFENSES, AND BREAK THE WALL YOU'VE HIDDEN YOURSELF BEHIND. HER KISS WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. YOU'LL BE MESMERIZED. YOUR LOVE FOR HER WILL COMPARE TO NO OTHER. WHILE YOU'RE APART, THE ONLY THING YOU'LL WANT IS FOR HER TO BE HOLDING YOUR HAND, ASLEEP, LYING ON YOUR CHEST. SHE'LL BE YOUR EVERYTHING. YOU'LL GIVE HER EVERYTHING. YOU'LL MAKE HER YOUR WORLD.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: MINTYS [#45]   Sk. 09 23, 2018 12:13 am

ai shameless serijos nemačiau

add a little sugar, they say... be a little sweeter, they say. gotta give and take, but i say 'this time it's my way, ah, my way'. be a little proper, they say, speak a little softer, they say.... gotta be a lady, but i say 'this time it's my way'.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Svečias
Svečias
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: MINTYS [#45]   Sk. 09 23, 2018 12:16 am

aš čia dar net ne dvi savaites, bet jau tris stilius mačiau
mkay
Atgal į viršų Go down
Luke Johnson
GGRYFFINDOR (102)

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: MINTYS [#45]   Sk. 09 23, 2018 12:47 am

Pz kaip užsimaniau veikėjo su depression ir susidvejinusia asmenybe :(

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas rverywhere you go. Take a look in the five and ten glistening once again with candy canes and silver lanes aglow. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t12711-here-are-the-monsters-we-pu
Gert Wenora Ordelis
SSLYTHERIN (180)

CLAIM : LUCY HALE
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: MINTYS [#45]   Sk. 09 23, 2018 1:00 am

eilini karta neatpazinau savo ikonos

my memories have become paper skeletons, living on ink and haunting me even if they are not real anymore. sometimes i really can’t stand their presence, their constant reminder that life is so fleeting and that nothing ever stays. <...>

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą
Luke Johnson
GGRYFFINDOR (102)

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: MINTYS [#45]   Sk. 09 23, 2018 1:19 am

Jeigu jos vėl nesąmones darys aš nusišausiu :')

Atgal į viršų Go down
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
HHUFFLEPUFF (192)

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: MINTYS [#45]   Sk. 09 23, 2018 1:30 am

jeigu ji ryte nieko dėl bėgiojimo neparašys, apsimesiu, kad neegzistuoju :DDDDDDDDDD

Atgal į viršų Go down
Gert Wenora Ordelis
SSLYTHERIN (180)

CLAIM : LUCY HALE
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: MINTYS [#45]   Sk. 09 23, 2018 1:36 am

pamatau Lucy Hale ir iskart pagalvoju apie Sandra

my memories have become paper skeletons, living on ink and haunting me even if they are not real anymore. sometimes i really can’t stand their presence, their constant reminder that life is so fleeting and that nothing ever stays. <...>

Atgal į viršų Go down
Claudia Rose Johnson
GGRYFFINDOR PREFECT(102)

CREDIT : maliblue/painofchoco♥
CLAIM : Madelaine Grobbelaar Petsch
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don’t make distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile. - Reuben, Luke&William♥
ABOUT CHARACTER : She's it... She's the best of both worlds. She's that independent, focused, ambitious queen. She's a boss. She can handle her own. And she's as alpha as they come. But at the same time, she knows where to draw the line and be a woman. She has a soft, submissive side, with a heart of gold. She's affectionate, passionate and extremely sexual. She knows how to take care of a man. She's spiritual, selfless and understands the definition of unconditional love. She's it. She's the best of both worlds. And whoever God decides to send her, will be luckiest man alive.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: MINTYS [#45]   Sk. 09 23, 2018 1:47 am

nu blemba, bus kurį laiką dabar lengviau su pinigais. bent tiek.

I'm losing my voice calling on you. 'Cause I've been shaking, I've been bending backwards till I'm broke... Watching all these dreams go up in smoke.

let beauty come out of ashes
Atgal į viršų Go down
Claudia Rose Johnson
GGRYFFINDOR PREFECT(102)

CREDIT : maliblue/painofchoco♥
CLAIM : Madelaine Grobbelaar Petsch
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don’t make distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile. - Reuben, Luke&William♥
ABOUT CHARACTER : She's it... She's the best of both worlds. She's that independent, focused, ambitious queen. She's a boss. She can handle her own. And she's as alpha as they come. But at the same time, she knows where to draw the line and be a woman. She has a soft, submissive side, with a heart of gold. She's affectionate, passionate and extremely sexual. She knows how to take care of a man. She's spiritual, selfless and understands the definition of unconditional love. She's it. She's the best of both worlds. And whoever God decides to send her, will be luckiest man alive.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: MINTYS [#45]   Sk. 09 23, 2018 2:01 am

nx neturiu kantrybės aš šnd su šitu kompu, geriau reikia eit good witch užbaigt.

I'm losing my voice calling on you. 'Cause I've been shaking, I've been bending backwards till I'm broke... Watching all these dreams go up in smoke.

let beauty come out of ashes
Atgal į viršų Go down
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
HHUFFLEPUFF (192)

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: MINTYS [#45]   Sk. 09 23, 2018 3:20 am

Nu krw, uzpilsiu as jam ryte visa kibira vandens ant galvos kol miegos uz sita. Paziuresiu ar patiks :)))

Atgal į viršų Go down
I can chose a lot of things and if I will chose you, you are really special for me
CREDIT : Mad_gangsta
CLAIM : Lily Collins
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : Nėr gyvenimo - nėr ir meilės
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: MINTYS [#45]   Sk. 09 23, 2018 9:04 am

Tikiuosi, kad susisuksim greičiau ir nereiks iki 22 sėdėt

In the heat of the night
YOU'LL LOSE YOUR HEART AND SELL YOUR SOUL.I LOSE CONTROL. IT'S MUCH TOO LATE TO LEAVE THE TRADE BUT I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE

Atgal į viršų Go down
Luke Johnson
GGRYFFINDOR (102)

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: MINTYS [#45]   Sk. 09 23, 2018 9:23 am

Beprotis

Atgal į viršų Go down
CREDIT : KATELE, MALIBLUE
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : eik ir suskaičiuok
CLAIM : N. Centineo
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: MINTYS [#45]   Sk. 09 23, 2018 9:26 am

bet kaip gaila kad užimtas, taip tiktų

I know we're fucked up, alright? I'm impulsive, and hot tempered, and you get under my skin like no one else. You act like you hate me one minute, and then need me the next. I never get anything right, and I don't deserve you...

Atgal į viršų Go down
Sponsored content
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: MINTYS [#45]   

Atgal į viršų Go down

MINTYS [#45]
Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Atgal į viršų 
Puslapis 6367Pereiti prie : Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:Jūs negalite atsakinėti į pranešimus šiame forume
DC :: Naujausas naujinimas :: E. L. O'Halloran-
Pereiti į: