rodiklisrodiklis  CalendarCalendar  DUKDUK  IeškotiIeškoti  Narių sąrašasNarių sąrašas  Vartotojų grupėsVartotojų grupės  RegistruotisRegistruotis  PrisijungtiPrisijungti  

Freya's

Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Go down 
Pereiti prie : Previous  1, 2, 3
AutoriusPranešimas
Adrian Black
Freya's - Page 3 Tumblr-o8vjrvt-FOH1qeimjao5-250
CREDIT : Parašo kodas - modifikuotas Maliblue
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Niall
CLAIM : Diego Barrueco
ABOUT CHARACTER : BLACK

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Freya's   Freya's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTr. 19 09 2018 - 21:05

[note]Give me 15 min.[/note]

So whatever you say, it's all fine by me who the fuck anyway wants a Christmas tree. Cause the snow keeps on fallin' even though we were bad. It'll cover the filth, we should both just be glad. 
And spend this Christmas together.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą
Adrian Black

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Freya's   Freya's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSk. 30 09 2018 - 12:44

[note]We need to talk.[/note]
[note]Susitinkam Kiauliasody?[/note]
[note]Jei tinka, patikslinsiu vietą.[/note]

So whatever you say, it's all fine by me who the fuck anyway wants a Christmas tree. Cause the snow keeps on fallin' even though we were bad. It'll cover the filth, we should both just be glad. 

Atgal į viršų Go down
Adrian Black

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Freya's   Freya's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSk. 30 09 2018 - 13:00

[note]Pasakysiu, kai susitiksim.[/note]
[note]SENT A LOCATION[/note]

Atgal į viršų Go down
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
Freya's - Page 3 Tumblr_n2c1quQZfC1t0c783o9_250
CREDIT : katele/maliblue
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : ryžikė
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : That casual kiss on my cheek would have meant nothing up until recently, I realized I was in love with him. Not that, 'I love you, man,' type of love. Nope. I was ass over teacup in love with my best friend. The 'let's get married and grow old together' type of love. -T.M.M.
ABOUT CHARACTER : ALEXIS. HOW DO I BEGIN? THE MOST AMAZING GIRL YOU'LL EVER MEET. JUST THE SIGHT OF HER WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. THERE ISN'T GONNA BE A DAY THAT PASSES THAT SHE DOESN'T CROSS YOUR MIND. SHE'LL STEAL YOUR HEART WITHIN A DAY. ONCE YOU FALL IN LOVE, IT'LL NEVER FADE. HER SMILE COULD LIGHT UP THE WORLD, EVEN ON IT'S DIMMEST OF NIGHTS. SHE MAY BE SHORT, BUT DON'T LET HER HEIGHT FOOL YOU. SHE'LL BUILD YOU UP AS HIGH AS CAN BE, AND HOLD YOU STEADY. WHEN YOU FALL, SHE'LL BE RIGHT THERE TO CATCH. SHE'S SWEET, LOVING, BEAUTIFUL, CARING, AND AN ALL AROUND OUTGOING GIRL. SHE'LL CATCH YOUR EYE, AND YOU'LL HAVE TO DOUBLE TAKE. HER BEAUTY IS OVERWHELMING. SHE'LL TEAR DOWN YOUR DEFENSES, AND BREAK THE WALL YOU'VE HIDDEN YOURSELF BEHIND. HER KISS WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. YOU'LL BE MESMERIZED. YOUR LOVE FOR HER WILL COMPARE TO NO OTHER. WHILE YOU'RE APART, THE ONLY THING YOU'LL WANT IS FOR HER TO BE HOLDING YOUR HAND, ASLEEP, LYING ON YOUR CHEST. SHE'LL BE YOUR EVERYTHING. YOU'LL GIVE HER EVERYTHING. YOU'LL MAKE HER YOUR WORLD.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Freya's   Freya's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeŠt. 6 10 2018 - 21:12

[note]heyyy babe Freya's - Page 3 1485896039 Nes sesei reikia žiobariškos muzikos pradėt klausyt, tsk tsk tsk Freya's - Page 3 1647179402 Freya's - Page 3 2038475305 [/note]

Sex, blood, fashion dripping holy water
Settle down, you don't wanna see me drive the devil out. I'm devilish, yuh.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco Online
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : That casual kiss on my cheek would have meant nothing up until recently, I realized I was in love with him. Not that, 'I love you, man,' type of love. Nope. I was ass over teacup in love with my best friend. The 'let's get married and grow old together' type of love. -T.M.M.
ABOUT CHARACTER : ALEXIS. HOW DO I BEGIN? THE MOST AMAZING GIRL YOU'LL EVER MEET. JUST THE SIGHT OF HER WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. THERE ISN'T GONNA BE A DAY THAT PASSES THAT SHE DOESN'T CROSS YOUR MIND. SHE'LL STEAL YOUR HEART WITHIN A DAY. ONCE YOU FALL IN LOVE, IT'LL NEVER FADE. HER SMILE COULD LIGHT UP THE WORLD, EVEN ON IT'S DIMMEST OF NIGHTS. SHE MAY BE SHORT, BUT DON'T LET HER HEIGHT FOOL YOU. SHE'LL BUILD YOU UP AS HIGH AS CAN BE, AND HOLD YOU STEADY. WHEN YOU FALL, SHE'LL BE RIGHT THERE TO CATCH. SHE'S SWEET, LOVING, BEAUTIFUL, CARING, AND AN ALL AROUND OUTGOING GIRL. SHE'LL CATCH YOUR EYE, AND YOU'LL HAVE TO DOUBLE TAKE. HER BEAUTY IS OVERWHELMING. SHE'LL TEAR DOWN YOUR DEFENSES, AND BREAK THE WALL YOU'VE HIDDEN YOURSELF BEHIND. HER KISS WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. YOU'LL BE MESMERIZED. YOUR LOVE FOR HER WILL COMPARE TO NO OTHER. WHILE YOU'RE APART, THE ONLY THING YOU'LL WANT IS FOR HER TO BE HOLDING YOUR HAND, ASLEEP, LYING ON YOUR CHEST. SHE'LL BE YOUR EVERYTHING. YOU'LL GIVE HER EVERYTHING. YOU'LL MAKE HER YOUR WORLD.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Freya's   Freya's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeŠt. 6 10 2018 - 21:29

[note] Freya's - Page 3 1403986010  Freya's - Page 3 1403986010  Freya's - Page 3 1403986010 pranešiu kada jau teta būsi, gal nustebinsiu ir vat nebūsi visko sužinojus jau  Freya's - Page 3 1647179402  Freya's - Page 3 1647179402 [/note]

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco Online
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Freya's   Freya's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeŠt. 6 10 2018 - 21:33

[note]Blemba... reikėjo anksčiau pasakyt, kad kelionę nemokamą gausiu... o jau ryt planavau iššikt visą futbolo komandą... :DDDD [/note]

Atgal į viršų Go down
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Freya's   Freya's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeŠt. 6 10 2018 - 21:36

[note]nu visai sesut... daužai svajones Freya's - Page 3 1298330458 Freya's - Page 3 1647179402 [/note]

Atgal į viršų Go down
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Freya's   Freya's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeŠt. 6 10 2018 - 21:44

[note]Vadinas pirksiuos namą, o ne butą, kad galėčiau ir futbolo komandą laikyt namie ir dvidešimt kačių :DDDD[/note]

Atgal į viršų Go down
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Freya's   Freya's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeŠt. 6 10 2018 - 21:58

[note]Gyvenimo planas pagal Frėją? Freya's - Page 3 1647179402 Freya's - Page 3 1647179402 Freya's - Page 3 1647179402 Nenori kokio filmo susukt? Aš už režisierę pabūčiau, tu pavaidintum... prisiskintume meleooonus Freya's - Page 3 4116097986 [/note]

Atgal į viršų Go down
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Freya's   Freya's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeŠt. 6 10 2018 - 22:22

[note]Pasigūglink kokį gražų aktorių, varysim pagrobt :DDD [/note]

Atgal į viršų Go down
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Freya's   Freya's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeŠt. 6 10 2018 - 22:51

[note]jeigu žadi laižytis su storu diedu, i'm fine with that :DDD kas tik tavo skoniui tinka maže Freya's - Page 3 1485896039 [/note]

Atgal į viršų Go down
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Freya's   Freya's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeŠt. 6 10 2018 - 23:03

[note]mano koledžo vadovas yra creepy af. jo toks vibe kraupus, kad aš net į jo pamokas neinu, so pass :D O tai nenori nueit pakabint to grifų vadovo?  Freya's - Page 3 1647179402  Freya's - Page 3 1647179402  [/note]

Atgal į viršų Go down
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Freya's   Freya's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeŠt. 6 10 2018 - 23:11

[note]Jo, nueik tu pas jį ir pasirūpink, kad man į pamokas eit nereiktų, ačiū :)))))))))) [/note]
[note]nepasisekė, ieškosim naujo dėdulio tada [/note]

Atgal į viršų Go down
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Freya's   Freya's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeŠt. 6 10 2018 - 23:29

[note]Ačiū, myliu :D Freya's - Page 3 2109348208[/note]

Atgal į viršų Go down
Svečias
Svečias
Anonymous
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Freya's   Freya's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAntr. 4 12 2018 - 22:35

[note]čia taip greitai skyrybų dokumentus paruošei? :)[/note]
Atgal į viršų Go down
Sponsored content
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Freya's   Freya's - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Atgal į viršų Go down

Freya's
Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Atgal į viršų 
Puslapis 33Pereiti prie : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:Jūs negalite atsakinėti į pranešimus šiame forume
DC :: ▲SNAPCHAT-
Pereiti į: