rodiklisrodiklis  CalendarCalendar  DUKDUK  IeškotiIeškoti  Narių sąrašasNarių sąrašas  Vartotojų grupėsVartotojų grupės  RegistruotisRegistruotis  PrisijungtiPrisijungti  

Pradėti naują temą   Atsakyti į pranešimąShare | 

VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI

Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Go down 
Pereiti prie : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AutoriusPranešimas
CREDIT : maliblue ♥
CLAIM : gal gadot
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI    Pen. 10 26, 2018 4:34 pm

Kodas:
<f>Gal Gadot</f> - Chloe de Sauveterre

There are things I’d rather whisper and never quite say out loud
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą
Aurièle Bradford-Côté
HHUFFLEPUFF (192)

CREDIT : maliblue & xdarkestshadow
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : luke, nicholas, hazel
CLAIM : danielle campbell
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : have a heart that never hardens, and a temper that never tries and a touch that never hurts
ABOUT CHARACTER : u dont wanna mess up with her
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI    Pen. 10 26, 2018 4:36 pm

You’ve felt it, haven’t you? Those feelings that seem to get so big in your chest, like something is so beautiful it aches?

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t12711-here-are-the-monsters-we-pu

CREDIT : painofchoco;starboy
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : diana, william, jason, voldis, eliot
CLAIM : madchen amick
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI    Št. 10 27, 2018 5:14 pm

Kodas:
<f>Mädchen Amick</f> - Maria Claude Montero

we must love one another or die.
Just when you think it can't get any worse, it can. And just when you think it can't get any better, it can.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Nicholas Archibald Davis
GHEAD OF GRYFFINDOR

CREDIT : maliblue
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Luke, Aurièle, Hazel
CLAIM : skeet ulrich
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : I was interested in everything and committed to nothing.
ABOUT CHARACTER : 29.03.1979 • 39 y.o. • death eater • pretty broken unstable, impulsive, direct, live his life simply, has trouble sitting still, knows how to acheve goals, independent, stubborn, reserved, cautious, a bit materialistic, alcohol problems, rebellious, moody.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI    Št. 10 27, 2018 5:15 pm

If it is right, it happens — The main thing is not to hurry. Nothing good gets away.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t12711-here-are-the-monsters-we-pu
CREDIT : Ikona: champagnemami; gifai: starboy
CLAIM : B.Dalton
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI    Sk. 10 28, 2018 1:02 pm

Kodas:
<m>Brett Dalton</m> - Abaddon
Atgal į viršų Go down
Freya Olivia Gaunt
SSLYTHERIN (180)

CREDIT : fire breather. Parašas - painofchoco ♥
CLAIM : Elizabeth Gillies
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI    Sk. 10 28, 2018 1:03 pm

Let me tell you about a girl that I used to be Same name same face but a different me She didn't know what she was thinking Didn't know her world was sinking Had her dreams written on a paper in her hand Held on tight but she didn't understand The love and hurt that she's replacing All the past that she's erasing
Atgal į viršų Go down
Elizabeth A. Gaunt
RRAVENCLAW (103)

CREDIT : ikona:: maliblue
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI    Pir. 10 29, 2018 10:02 pm

Tegu bus
Kodas:
<f>Emma Roberts</f> - Elizabeth A. Gaunt

“They lit her wings with the flames, but she raised to the sky soaring over the clouds until the whole sky caught fire. She flew staring at the destruction with her cold eyes, while the clouds came down as the balls of fire and burnt everyone, who tried to take her wings away into ashes.”
Atgal į viršų Go down
Luke Johnson
GGRYFFINDOR (102)

CREDIT : starboy & maliblue
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Nicholas, Auriele, Hazel
CLAIM : Dylan O'Brien
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : There were grief and ruins, and you were the miracle.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI    Pir. 10 29, 2018 10:32 pm

You are not broken. You can love and be loved, despite what may feel like the eternally brutal nature of the world. Even when you’re drowning and so far under, there is always time to reach for someone who will teach you how to breathe again.

Atgal į viršų Go down
CREDIT : avataras sunsain parašas maliblue
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI    Sk. 11 04, 2018 7:29 pm

Kodas:
<f>EIZA GONZALEZ</f> - Madeline Bardeaux-Black

(nustebinau, ania?)

you thought that i was pure as snow, guess you didn't know. hold tight, surprise, open your eyes its springtime.
flowers blossoming, i am one of them, bet you like how i've grown. now i'm that bitch

Atgal į viršų Go down
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
HHUFFLEPUFF (192)

CREDIT : maliblue/MØØNLIGHT
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : ryžikė
CLAIM : Bailee Madison
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : In a room full of art - I'd still stare at you.
ABOUT CHARACTER : ALEXIS. HOW DO I BEGIN? THE MOST AMAZING GIRL YOU'LL EVER MEET. JUST THE SIGHT OF HER WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. THERE ISN'T GONNA BE A DAY THAT PASSES THAT SHE DOESN'T CROSS YOUR MIND. SHE'LL STEAL YOUR HEART WITHIN A DAY. ONCE YOU FALL IN LOVE, IT'LL NEVER FADE. HER SMILE COULD LIGHT UP THE WORLD, EVEN ON IT'S DIMMEST OF NIGHTS. SHE MAY BE SHORT, BUT DON'T LET HER HEIGHT FOOL YOU. SHE'LL BUILD YOU UP AS HIGH AS CAN BE, AND HOLD YOU STEADY. WHEN YOU FALL, SHE'LL BE RIGHT THERE TO CATCH. SHE'S SWEET, LOVING, BEAUTIFUL, CARING, AND AN ALL AROUND OUTGOING GIRL. SHE'LL CATCH YOUR EYE, AND YOU'LL HAVE TO DOUBLE TAKE. HER BEAUTY IS OVERWHELMING. SHE'LL TEAR DOWN YOUR DEFENSES, AND BREAK THE WALL YOU'VE HIDDEN YOURSELF BEHIND. HER KISS WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. YOU'LL BE MESMERIZED. YOUR LOVE FOR HER WILL COMPARE TO NO OTHER. WHILE YOU'RE APART, THE ONLY THING YOU'LL WANT IS FOR HER TO BE HOLDING YOUR HAND, ASLEEP, LYING ON YOUR CHEST. SHE'LL BE YOUR EVERYTHING. YOU'LL GIVE HER EVERYTHING. YOU'LL MAKE HER YOUR WORLD.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI    Sk. 11 04, 2018 7:31 pm

norėtum :DDDDDDD

Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco
CREDIT : sunsain
CLAIM : Danielle Rose Russell
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI    Sk. 11 04, 2018 8:49 pm

Pettersen atlaisvinam :)
Kodas:
<f>Danielle Rose Russell</f> - Jennifer Cara O'connel
Atgal į viršų Go down
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
HHUFFLEPUFF (192)

CREDIT : maliblue/MØØNLIGHT
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : ryžikė
CLAIM : Bailee Madison
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : In a room full of art - I'd still stare at you.
ABOUT CHARACTER : ALEXIS. HOW DO I BEGIN? THE MOST AMAZING GIRL YOU'LL EVER MEET. JUST THE SIGHT OF HER WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. THERE ISN'T GONNA BE A DAY THAT PASSES THAT SHE DOESN'T CROSS YOUR MIND. SHE'LL STEAL YOUR HEART WITHIN A DAY. ONCE YOU FALL IN LOVE, IT'LL NEVER FADE. HER SMILE COULD LIGHT UP THE WORLD, EVEN ON IT'S DIMMEST OF NIGHTS. SHE MAY BE SHORT, BUT DON'T LET HER HEIGHT FOOL YOU. SHE'LL BUILD YOU UP AS HIGH AS CAN BE, AND HOLD YOU STEADY. WHEN YOU FALL, SHE'LL BE RIGHT THERE TO CATCH. SHE'S SWEET, LOVING, BEAUTIFUL, CARING, AND AN ALL AROUND OUTGOING GIRL. SHE'LL CATCH YOUR EYE, AND YOU'LL HAVE TO DOUBLE TAKE. HER BEAUTY IS OVERWHELMING. SHE'LL TEAR DOWN YOUR DEFENSES, AND BREAK THE WALL YOU'VE HIDDEN YOURSELF BEHIND. HER KISS WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. YOU'LL BE MESMERIZED. YOUR LOVE FOR HER WILL COMPARE TO NO OTHER. WHILE YOU'RE APART, THE ONLY THING YOU'LL WANT IS FOR HER TO BE HOLDING YOUR HAND, ASLEEP, LYING ON YOUR CHEST. SHE'LL BE YOUR EVERYTHING. YOU'LL GIVE HER EVERYTHING. YOU'LL MAKE HER YOUR WORLD.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI    Sk. 11 04, 2018 8:58 pm

tuoj

Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Faust Samael Côté
GHOGWARTS PROFESSOR
CREDIT : painofchoco
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : maria, diana, will, jason
CLAIM : cody fern
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI    Pir. 11 05, 2018 3:06 pm

Kodas:
<m>Cody Fern</m> - Faust Samael Côté

You might think killing people might them make them like them, but it doesn't. It just makes people dead.
######

Atgal į viršų Go down
Claudia Rose Johnson
GGRYFFINDOR PREFECT(102)

CREDIT : painofchoco
CLAIM : Madelaine Grobbelaar Petsch
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don’t make distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile. - Reuben, Luke&William♥
ABOUT CHARACTER : She's it... She's the best of both worlds. She's that independent, focused, ambitious queen. She's a boss. She can handle her own. And she's as alpha as they come. But at the same time, she knows where to draw the line and be a woman. She has a soft, submissive side, with a heart of gold. She's affectionate, passionate and extremely sexual. She knows how to take care of a man. She's spiritual, selfless and understands the definition of unconditional love. She's it. She's the best of both worlds. And whoever God decides to send her, will be luckiest man alive.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI    Pir. 11 05, 2018 3:10 pm

praise satan

i'm slipping into the deep end. i'm in over my head - i can't catch my breath. i'm slipping into the deep end. feel the current within, i can't help, i give in. like light in my veins, darkness is sinking, darkness is sinking me .

Atgal į viršų Go down
Eliot Costa
RRAVENCLAW (103)
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI    Pen. 11 09, 2018 7:02 pm

Kodas:
<m>Cameron Monaghan</m> - Eliot Costa

You’re as crazy as I am.
It’s in your DNA. See, we’ve got the same blood running through us. We are practically identical. You are a killer. It’s your nature. Stop trying to fight it.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Sponsored content
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI    

Atgal į viršų Go down

VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI
Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Atgal į viršų 
Puslapis 78Pereiti prie : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next