rodiklisrodiklis  CalendarCalendar  DUKDUK  IeškotiIeškoti  Narių sąrašasNarių sąrašas  Vartotojų grupėsVartotojų grupės  RegistruotisRegistruotis  PrisijungtiPrisijungti  

Pradėti naują temą   Atsakyti į pranešimąShare | 

VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI

Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Go down 
Pereiti prie : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AutoriusPranešimas
CREDIT : maliblue
CLAIM : madison beer
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI    Sk. 09 23, 2018 8:07 pm

Kodas:
<f>Madison Beer</f> - Monica Elle Morales

You’re so calm and quiet, you never say. But there are things inside you. I see them sometimes, hiding in your eyes

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
HHUFFLEPUFF (192)

CREDIT : forbiddendesires/maliblue♥
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : ryžikė
CLAIM : Bailee Madison
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : In a room full of art - I'd still stare at you.
ABOUT CHARACTER : ALEXIS. HOW DO I BEGIN? THE MOST AMAZING GIRL YOU'LL EVER MEET. JUST THE SIGHT OF HER WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. THERE ISN'T GONNA BE A DAY THAT PASSES THAT SHE DOESN'T CROSS YOUR MIND. SHE'LL STEAL YOUR HEART WITHIN A DAY. ONCE YOU FALL IN LOVE, IT'LL NEVER FADE. HER SMILE COULD LIGHT UP THE WORLD, EVEN ON IT'S DIMMEST OF NIGHTS. SHE MAY BE SHORT, BUT DON'T LET HER HEIGHT FOOL YOU. SHE'LL BUILD YOU UP AS HIGH AS CAN BE, AND HOLD YOU STEADY. WHEN YOU FALL, SHE'LL BE RIGHT THERE TO CATCH. SHE'S SWEET, LOVING, BEAUTIFUL, CARING, AND AN ALL AROUND OUTGOING GIRL. SHE'LL CATCH YOUR EYE, AND YOU'LL HAVE TO DOUBLE TAKE. HER BEAUTY IS OVERWHELMING. SHE'LL TEAR DOWN YOUR DEFENSES, AND BREAK THE WALL YOU'VE HIDDEN YOURSELF BEHIND. HER KISS WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. YOU'LL BE MESMERIZED. YOUR LOVE FOR HER WILL COMPARE TO NO OTHER. WHILE YOU'RE APART, THE ONLY THING YOU'LL WANT IS FOR HER TO BE HOLDING YOUR HAND, ASLEEP, LYING ON YOUR CHEST. SHE'LL BE YOUR EVERYTHING. YOU'LL GIVE HER EVERYTHING. YOU'LL MAKE HER YOUR WORLD.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI    Sk. 09 23, 2018 8:07 pm

We found our place on the branch of an old gum tree. Our feet would sway to a voice in the breeze. And birds would sing on the banks of a narrow stream. These memories will stay with me.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco Online
CREDIT : Maliblue
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Ana
CLAIM : Serenay Sarikaya
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI    Antr. 09 25, 2018 8:39 am

Kodas:
<f>SERENAY SARIKAYA</f> - Karolyn De Marie
pakeičiam ačiūū

Yra žmonių, kuriems trumputė akimirka gali suteikti daugiau džiaugsmo, nei kitiems visas jų gyvenimas.  
Atgal į viršų Go down
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
HHUFFLEPUFF (192)

ABOUT CHARACTER : ALEXIS. HOW DO I BEGIN? THE MOST AMAZING GIRL YOU'LL EVER MEET. JUST THE SIGHT OF HER WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. THERE ISN'T GONNA BE A DAY THAT PASSES THAT SHE DOESN'T CROSS YOUR MIND. SHE'LL STEAL YOUR HEART WITHIN A DAY. ONCE YOU FALL IN LOVE, IT'LL NEVER FADE. HER SMILE COULD LIGHT UP THE WORLD, EVEN ON IT'S DIMMEST OF NIGHTS. SHE MAY BE SHORT, BUT DON'T LET HER HEIGHT FOOL YOU. SHE'LL BUILD YOU UP AS HIGH AS CAN BE, AND HOLD YOU STEADY. WHEN YOU FALL, SHE'LL BE RIGHT THERE TO CATCH. SHE'S SWEET, LOVING, BEAUTIFUL, CARING, AND AN ALL AROUND OUTGOING GIRL. SHE'LL CATCH YOUR EYE, AND YOU'LL HAVE TO DOUBLE TAKE. HER BEAUTY IS OVERWHELMING. SHE'LL TEAR DOWN YOUR DEFENSES, AND BREAK THE WALL YOU'VE HIDDEN YOURSELF BEHIND. HER KISS WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. YOU'LL BE MESMERIZED. YOUR LOVE FOR HER WILL COMPARE TO NO OTHER. WHILE YOU'RE APART, THE ONLY THING YOU'LL WANT IS FOR HER TO BE HOLDING YOUR HAND, ASLEEP, LYING ON YOUR CHEST. SHE'LL BE YOUR EVERYTHING. YOU'LL GIVE HER EVERYTHING. YOU'LL MAKE HER YOUR WORLD.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI    Antr. 09 25, 2018 11:01 am

We found our place on the branch of an old gum tree. Our feet would sway to a voice in the breeze. And birds would sing on the banks of a narrow stream. These memories will stay with me.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco Online
CREDIT : Maliblue
CLAIM : David Beckham
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI    Kv. 09 27, 2018 12:12 am

Kodas:
<m>DAVID BECKHAM</m> - Mason Reece Gaunt

My demons are begging me to open up my mouth. I need them, mechanically make the words come out. They fight me, vigorous and angry, watch them pounce. Ignite me, licking up the flames they bring about. I sold my soul to a three-piece and she told me I was holy. She's got me down on both knees but it's the devil that's tryna hold me down.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
HHUFFLEPUFF (192)

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI    Kv. 09 27, 2018 12:45 am

Atgal į viršų Go down
Grethe Daniella Tumor
SSLYTHERIN (180)

CLAIM : E.C
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI    Pen. 09 28, 2018 5:02 pm

Kodas:
<f>Emilia Clarke</f> - Grethe Daniella Tumor

Ir jei galima Camila Mendes į rezervą :)

If you really want this why you acting like a stranger?
I GOT DARKNESS IN MY HEAD...DON’T BELIEVE A WORD YOU SAID...GOT TOO MANY DIFFERENT SIDES...GOT DESIGNER IN YOUR EYES

Atgal į viršų Go down
Nicholas Archibald Davis
GHEAD OF GRYFFINDOR

OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Luke, Aurièle, Hazel
CLAIM : skeet ulrich
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : i fell in love slowly and then all at once
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI    Pen. 09 28, 2018 6:53 pm

i am finding my way back to myself again. slowly, patiently, intricately. i am finding roads in between my heart and my mind that connect.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t12711-here-are-the-monsters-we-pu
William Finn Johnson
GGRYFFINDOR (102)
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : diana
CLAIM : aidan alexander
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI    Pen. 09 28, 2018 7:42 pm

Kodas:
<m>Aidan Alexander</m> - William Finn Johnson
Atgal į viršų Go down
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
HHUFFLEPUFF (192)

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI    Pen. 09 28, 2018 7:43 pm

YASSSS

Atgal į viršų Go down

CREDIT : Parašo kodas: Maliblue
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : A.B.
CLAIM : Nariman Malanov
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : Cigarettes
ABOUT CHARACTER : Come on baby, don't fear the reaper
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI    Št. 09 29, 2018 4:19 pm

Kodas:
<f>Margot Robbie</f> - Olivia Dalijah Samuels

Then the door was open and the wind appeared. The candles blew then disappeared. The curtains flew then he appeared, saying don't be afraid. Come on baby, don't fear the reaper. Baby take my hand, don't fear the reaper. We'll be able to fly, don't fear the reaper. Baby I'm your man

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą Online
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
HHUFFLEPUFF (192)

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI    Št. 09 29, 2018 4:19 pm

Atgal į viršų Go down

CREDIT : MCKLEWHORE
CLAIM : Josefine Frida Pettersen
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI    Sk. 09 30, 2018 1:30 pm

Kodas:
<f>Josefine Frida Pettersen</f> - Jennifer Cara O'connel

Atgal į viršų Go down
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
HHUFFLEPUFF (192)

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI    Sk. 09 30, 2018 1:31 pm

Atgal į viršų Go down

CREDIT : sunsain
CLAIM : Dove Cameron
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI    Sk. 09 30, 2018 5:38 pm

Kodas:
<f>Dove Cameron</f> - Valerie De Warenne

Atgal į viršų Go down
Sponsored content
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI    

Atgal į viršų Go down