rodiklisrodiklis  CalendarCalendar  DUKDUK  IeškotiIeškoti  Narių sąrašasNarių sąrašas  Vartotojų grupėsVartotojų grupės  RegistruotisRegistruotis  PrisijungtiPrisijungti  

Pradėti naują temą   Atsakyti į pranešimąShare | 

VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI

Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Go down 
Pereiti prie : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AutoriusPranešimas
Claudia Rose Johnson
GGRYFFINDOR PREFECT(102)

CREDIT : maliblue♥
CLAIM : Madelaine Grobbelaar Petsch
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don’t make distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile. - Reuben, Luke&William♥
ABOUT CHARACTER : She's it... She's the best of both worlds. She's that independent, focused, ambitious queen. She's a boss. She can handle her own. And she's as alpha as they come. But at the same time, she knows where to draw the line and be a woman. She has a soft, submissive side, with a heart of gold. She's affectionate, passionate and extremely sexual. She knows how to take care of a man. She's spiritual, selfless and understands the definition of unconditional love. She's it. She's the best of both worlds. And whoever God decides to send her, will be luckiest man alive.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI    Pir. 09 17, 2018 12:35 am

one sec

TOUCH ME LIKE YOU TOUCH NOBODY, PUT YOUR HANDS ALL UP ON ME. TIRED OF HEARING SORRY. KISS AND MAKE, KISS, KISS AND MAKE UP. HOW ABOUT WE LEAVE THIS PARTY? 'CAUSE ALL I WANT IS YOU UP ON ME.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco

CREDIT : painofchoco and don't know who owns code soz
CLAIM : Amy Adams
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI    Št. 09 22, 2018 1:17 am

Kodas:
<f>AMY ADAMS</f> - Alyssa Maria Johnson
neleido be taškiuko, ačiū

No one knows what you
have been through or what your pretty little eyes have seen, ✻ but I can reassure you ~ whatever you have conquered, it shines through your mind.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
HHUFFLEPUFF (192)

CREDIT : forbiddendesires/maliblue♥
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : ryžikė
CLAIM : Bailee Madison
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : In a room full of art - I'd still stare at you.
ABOUT CHARACTER : ALEXIS. HOW DO I BEGIN? THE MOST AMAZING GIRL YOU'LL EVER MEET. JUST THE SIGHT OF HER WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. THERE ISN'T GONNA BE A DAY THAT PASSES THAT SHE DOESN'T CROSS YOUR MIND. SHE'LL STEAL YOUR HEART WITHIN A DAY. ONCE YOU FALL IN LOVE, IT'LL NEVER FADE. HER SMILE COULD LIGHT UP THE WORLD, EVEN ON IT'S DIMMEST OF NIGHTS. SHE MAY BE SHORT, BUT DON'T LET HER HEIGHT FOOL YOU. SHE'LL BUILD YOU UP AS HIGH AS CAN BE, AND HOLD YOU STEADY. WHEN YOU FALL, SHE'LL BE RIGHT THERE TO CATCH. SHE'S SWEET, LOVING, BEAUTIFUL, CARING, AND AN ALL AROUND OUTGOING GIRL. SHE'LL CATCH YOUR EYE, AND YOU'LL HAVE TO DOUBLE TAKE. HER BEAUTY IS OVERWHELMING. SHE'LL TEAR DOWN YOUR DEFENSES, AND BREAK THE WALL YOU'VE HIDDEN YOURSELF BEHIND. HER KISS WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. YOU'LL BE MESMERIZED. YOUR LOVE FOR HER WILL COMPARE TO NO OTHER. WHILE YOU'RE APART, THE ONLY THING YOU'LL WANT IS FOR HER TO BE HOLDING YOUR HAND, ASLEEP, LYING ON YOUR CHEST. SHE'LL BE YOUR EVERYTHING. YOU'LL GIVE HER EVERYTHING. YOU'LL MAKE HER YOUR WORLD.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI    Št. 09 22, 2018 1:19 am

tuoj ir nuimsiu taškiuką

We found our place on the branch of an old gum tree. Our feet would sway to a voice in the breeze. And birds would sing on the banks of a narrow stream. These memories will stay with me.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco Online
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI    Št. 09 22, 2018 3:03 pm

Kodas:
<m>Noah Centineo</m> - Ezra Augustus Blue
RIP MELTON
Atgal į viršų Go down
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
HHUFFLEPUFF (192)

ABOUT CHARACTER : ALEXIS. HOW DO I BEGIN? THE MOST AMAZING GIRL YOU'LL EVER MEET. JUST THE SIGHT OF HER WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. THERE ISN'T GONNA BE A DAY THAT PASSES THAT SHE DOESN'T CROSS YOUR MIND. SHE'LL STEAL YOUR HEART WITHIN A DAY. ONCE YOU FALL IN LOVE, IT'LL NEVER FADE. HER SMILE COULD LIGHT UP THE WORLD, EVEN ON IT'S DIMMEST OF NIGHTS. SHE MAY BE SHORT, BUT DON'T LET HER HEIGHT FOOL YOU. SHE'LL BUILD YOU UP AS HIGH AS CAN BE, AND HOLD YOU STEADY. WHEN YOU FALL, SHE'LL BE RIGHT THERE TO CATCH. SHE'S SWEET, LOVING, BEAUTIFUL, CARING, AND AN ALL AROUND OUTGOING GIRL. SHE'LL CATCH YOUR EYE, AND YOU'LL HAVE TO DOUBLE TAKE. HER BEAUTY IS OVERWHELMING. SHE'LL TEAR DOWN YOUR DEFENSES, AND BREAK THE WALL YOU'VE HIDDEN YOURSELF BEHIND. HER KISS WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. YOU'LL BE MESMERIZED. YOUR LOVE FOR HER WILL COMPARE TO NO OTHER. WHILE YOU'RE APART, THE ONLY THING YOU'LL WANT IS FOR HER TO BE HOLDING YOUR HAND, ASLEEP, LYING ON YOUR CHEST. SHE'LL BE YOUR EVERYTHING. YOU'LL GIVE HER EVERYTHING. YOU'LL MAKE HER YOUR WORLD.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI    Št. 09 22, 2018 3:10 pm

one sec babe

We found our place on the branch of an old gum tree. Our feet would sway to a voice in the breeze. And birds would sing on the banks of a narrow stream. These memories will stay with me.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco Online
Jason Woodward
HHUFFLEPUFF (192)
CREDIT : painofchoco; starboy
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI    Št. 09 22, 2018 3:29 pm

Kodas:
<f>Lana Condor</f> - Sophia Maddox

Doesn’t matter what you did, or what you were. If you go out there, you fight, and you fight to kill. Stay in here, you’re good. I’ll send your brother to come find you. But if you step out that door, you are an Avenger.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Luke Johnson
GGRYFFINDOR (102)

CREDIT : tragedysins & maliblue
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Nicholas, Auriele, Hazel
CLAIM : Dylan O'Brien
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI    Št. 09 22, 2018 4:01 pm

You made me insecure, told me I wasn't good enough. But who are you to judge when you're a diamond in the rough?

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t12711-here-are-the-monsters-we-pu
Adam Elijah Comerford
MMINISTRY OF MAGIC

CREDIT : MALIBLUE (parašo koduotė), PAINOFCHOCO (AVATARAS)
CLAIM : Brendon Urie
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI    Št. 09 22, 2018 4:38 pm

Kodas:
<m>Brendon Urie</m> - Adam Elijah Comerford

NORMAL PEOPLE HAVE NO IDEA HOW BEAUTIFUL THE DARK IS. THEY DONT UNDERSTAND THAT THE ONLY WAY TO REALLY LIVE IS TO HAVE NO RULES

Atgal į viršų Go down
Luke Johnson
GGRYFFINDOR (102)

CREDIT : tragedysins & maliblue
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Nicholas, Auriele, Hazel
CLAIM : Dylan O'Brien
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI    Št. 09 22, 2018 4:41 pm

You made me insecure, told me I wasn't good enough. But who are you to judge when you're a diamond in the rough?

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t12711-here-are-the-monsters-we-pu
CREDIT : tempermentol, MALIBLUE
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : eik ir suskaičiuok
CLAIM : Cavill
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI    Št. 09 22, 2018 9:08 pm

Kodas:
<m>Jeffrey Dean Morgan</m> - Damian John Weylyn

Submit to death, death of your ambitions and favourite wishes every day and death of your whole body in the end: submit with every fibre of your being, and you will find eternal life

Atgal į viršų Go down
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
HHUFFLEPUFF (192)

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI    Št. 09 22, 2018 9:09 pm

Atgal į viršų Go down
CREDIT : Ikona ir gifai: Maliblue
CLAIM : S. Maxwell
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI    Sk. 09 23, 2018 1:15 pm

Kodas:
<f>STELLA MAXWELL</f> - Heather Mariah Anderson
Atgal į viršų Go down
Claudia Rose Johnson
GGRYFFINDOR PREFECT(102)

CREDIT : maliblue♥
CLAIM : Madelaine Grobbelaar Petsch
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don’t make distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile. - Reuben, Luke&William♥
ABOUT CHARACTER : She's it... She's the best of both worlds. She's that independent, focused, ambitious queen. She's a boss. She can handle her own. And she's as alpha as they come. But at the same time, she knows where to draw the line and be a woman. She has a soft, submissive side, with a heart of gold. She's affectionate, passionate and extremely sexual. She knows how to take care of a man. She's spiritual, selfless and understands the definition of unconditional love. She's it. She's the best of both worlds. And whoever God decides to send her, will be luckiest man alive.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI    Sk. 09 23, 2018 1:17 pm

TOUCH ME LIKE YOU TOUCH NOBODY, PUT YOUR HANDS ALL UP ON ME. TIRED OF HEARING SORRY. KISS AND MAKE, KISS, KISS AND MAKE UP. HOW ABOUT WE LEAVE THIS PARTY? 'CAUSE ALL I WANT IS YOU UP ON ME.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco
CREDIT : maliblue; starboy
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : William
CLAIM : Maia Mitchell
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI    Sk. 09 23, 2018 3:45 pm

Kodas:
<f>Maia Mitchell</f> - Diana Amelia Hardwell

You can’t control what goes on in the world, you can just choose to be a part of it everyday.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
HHUFFLEPUFF (192)

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI    Sk. 09 23, 2018 3:47 pm

Atgal į viršų Go down
Sponsored content
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI    

Atgal į viršų Go down

VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI
Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Atgal į viršų 
Puslapis 36Pereiti prie : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:Jūs galite atsakinėti į pranešimus šiame forume
DC :: COME HERE, WE'LL SHARE OUR BLOOD :: HELLO, LITTLE WOLF-
Pradėti naują temą   Atsakyti į pranešimąPereiti į: