rodiklisrodiklis  CalendarCalendar  DUKDUK  IeškotiIeškoti  Narių sąrašasNarių sąrašas  Vartotojų grupėsVartotojų grupės  RegistruotisRegistruotis  PrisijungtiPrisijungti  

Pradėti naują temą   Atsakyti į pranešimąShare | 

VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI

Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Go down 
Pereiti prie : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AutoriusPranešimas
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
HHUFFLEPUFF (192)

CREDIT : forbiddendesires/maliblue♥
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : ryžikė
CLAIM : Bailee Madison
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : In a room full of art - I'd still stare at you.
ABOUT CHARACTER : ALEXIS. HOW DO I BEGIN? THE MOST AMAZING GIRL YOU'LL EVER MEET. JUST THE SIGHT OF HER WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. THERE ISN'T GONNA BE A DAY THAT PASSES THAT SHE DOESN'T CROSS YOUR MIND. SHE'LL STEAL YOUR HEART WITHIN A DAY. ONCE YOU FALL IN LOVE, IT'LL NEVER FADE. HER SMILE COULD LIGHT UP THE WORLD, EVEN ON IT'S DIMMEST OF NIGHTS. SHE MAY BE SHORT, BUT DON'T LET HER HEIGHT FOOL YOU. SHE'LL BUILD YOU UP AS HIGH AS CAN BE, AND HOLD YOU STEADY. WHEN YOU FALL, SHE'LL BE RIGHT THERE TO CATCH. SHE'S SWEET, LOVING, BEAUTIFUL, CARING, AND AN ALL AROUND OUTGOING GIRL. SHE'LL CATCH YOUR EYE, AND YOU'LL HAVE TO DOUBLE TAKE. HER BEAUTY IS OVERWHELMING. SHE'LL TEAR DOWN YOUR DEFENSES, AND BREAK THE WALL YOU'VE HIDDEN YOURSELF BEHIND. HER KISS WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. YOU'LL BE MESMERIZED. YOUR LOVE FOR HER WILL COMPARE TO NO OTHER. WHILE YOU'RE APART, THE ONLY THING YOU'LL WANT IS FOR HER TO BE HOLDING YOUR HAND, ASLEEP, LYING ON YOUR CHEST. SHE'LL BE YOUR EVERYTHING. YOU'LL GIVE HER EVERYTHING. YOU'LL MAKE HER YOUR WORLD.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI    Kv. 09 06, 2018 10:00 pm

We found our place on the branch of an old gum tree. Our feet would sway to a voice in the breeze. And birds would sing on the banks of a narrow stream. These memories will stay with me.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco Online
Eliot Costa
RRAVENCLAW (103)
CREDIT : maliblue.
CLAIM : douglas booth.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI    Št. 09 08, 2018 12:39 am

Kodas:
<m>Douglas Booth</m> -Eliot Costa

Ir laisvinam Lucky
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
HHUFFLEPUFF (192)

CREDIT : forbiddendesires/maliblue♥
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : ryžikė
CLAIM : Bailee Madison
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : In a room full of art - I'd still stare at you.
ABOUT CHARACTER : ALEXIS. HOW DO I BEGIN? THE MOST AMAZING GIRL YOU'LL EVER MEET. JUST THE SIGHT OF HER WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. THERE ISN'T GONNA BE A DAY THAT PASSES THAT SHE DOESN'T CROSS YOUR MIND. SHE'LL STEAL YOUR HEART WITHIN A DAY. ONCE YOU FALL IN LOVE, IT'LL NEVER FADE. HER SMILE COULD LIGHT UP THE WORLD, EVEN ON IT'S DIMMEST OF NIGHTS. SHE MAY BE SHORT, BUT DON'T LET HER HEIGHT FOOL YOU. SHE'LL BUILD YOU UP AS HIGH AS CAN BE, AND HOLD YOU STEADY. WHEN YOU FALL, SHE'LL BE RIGHT THERE TO CATCH. SHE'S SWEET, LOVING, BEAUTIFUL, CARING, AND AN ALL AROUND OUTGOING GIRL. SHE'LL CATCH YOUR EYE, AND YOU'LL HAVE TO DOUBLE TAKE. HER BEAUTY IS OVERWHELMING. SHE'LL TEAR DOWN YOUR DEFENSES, AND BREAK THE WALL YOU'VE HIDDEN YOURSELF BEHIND. HER KISS WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. YOU'LL BE MESMERIZED. YOUR LOVE FOR HER WILL COMPARE TO NO OTHER. WHILE YOU'RE APART, THE ONLY THING YOU'LL WANT IS FOR HER TO BE HOLDING YOUR HAND, ASLEEP, LYING ON YOUR CHEST. SHE'LL BE YOUR EVERYTHING. YOU'LL GIVE HER EVERYTHING. YOU'LL MAKE HER YOUR WORLD.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI    Št. 09 08, 2018 12:40 am

We found our place on the branch of an old gum tree. Our feet would sway to a voice in the breeze. And birds would sing on the banks of a narrow stream. These memories will stay with me.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco Online
Svečias
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI    Št. 09 08, 2018 8:11 pm

Kodas:
<m>CILLIAN MURPHY</m> - Xavier Max Lestrange
Atgal į viršų Go down
Claudia Rose Johnson
GGRYFFINDOR PREFECT(102)

CREDIT : maliblue♥
CLAIM : Madelaine Grobbelaar Petsch
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don’t make distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile. - Reuben, Luke&William♥
ABOUT CHARACTER : She's it... She's the best of both worlds. She's that independent, focused, ambitious queen. She's a boss. She can handle her own. And she's as alpha as they come. But at the same time, she knows where to draw the line and be a woman. She has a soft, submissive side, with a heart of gold. She's affectionate, passionate and extremely sexual. She knows how to take care of a man. She's spiritual, selfless and understands the definition of unconditional love. She's it. She's the best of both worlds. And whoever God decides to send her, will be luckiest man alive.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI    Št. 09 08, 2018 10:02 pm

TOUCH ME LIKE YOU TOUCH NOBODY, PUT YOUR HANDS ALL UP ON ME. TIRED OF HEARING SORRY. KISS AND MAKE, KISS, KISS AND MAKE UP. HOW ABOUT WE LEAVE THIS PARTY? 'CAUSE ALL I WANT IS YOU UP ON ME.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco
Elizabeth Marie Gaunt
RRAVENCLAW (103)
CREDIT : Katele
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : H
CLAIM : Selena Gomez
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI    Tr. 09 12, 2018 12:59 pm

Kodas:
<f>SELENA GOMEZ</f> - Elizabeth Marie Gaunt
Atgal į viršų Go down

CREDIT : maliblue/forbiddendesires♥
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : kartais pamirštu kuris mano
CLAIM : Phoebe Jane Elizabeth Tonkin
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : Hours, days, months, years and decades can go by, but I will never forget the moment when you held me in your arms, looked into my eyes and whispered I Love You in my ears – it still gives me the shivers. I love you. - Mikael♥
AGE : somehow alive since 1926, whatcha gonna do about that, huh?
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI    Tr. 09 12, 2018 1:01 pm

Hope when you take that jump, You don't fear the fall. Hope when the water rises - You built a wall. Hope when the crowd screams out, They're screaming your name. Hope if everybody runs - You choose to stay.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/

CREDIT : ikona:: starboy » kodas:: starboy.
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : not planning to have any
CLAIM : matthew daddario
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : pizza
ABOUT CHARACTER :

auror ° one of the good guys... sort off °
pizza lover

•••

i can be your hero, baby

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI    Pen. 09 14, 2018 11:55 am

Kodas:
<m>Matthew Daddario</m> - Orestes Gustav Rosenthorn

The world isn’t split into good people and death eaters. We’ve all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That’s who we really are.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą Online

CREDIT : maliblue/forbiddendesires♥
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : kartais pamirštu kuris mano
CLAIM : Phoebe Jane Elizabeth Tonkin
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : Hours, days, months, years and decades can go by, but I will never forget the moment when you held me in your arms, looked into my eyes and whispered I Love You in my ears – it still gives me the shivers. I love you. - Mikael♥
AGE : somehow alive since 1926, whatcha gonna do about that, huh?
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI    Pen. 09 14, 2018 12:13 pm

Hope when you take that jump, You don't fear the fall. Hope when the water rises - You built a wall. Hope when the crowd screams out, They're screaming your name. Hope if everybody runs - You choose to stay.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/
Svečias
Svečias
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI    Pen. 09 14, 2018 10:46 pm

Kodas:
<f>Jenna Coleman</f> - Danielle Louise Thorell
Atgal į viršų Go down
Claudia Rose Johnson
GGRYFFINDOR PREFECT(102)

CREDIT : maliblue♥
CLAIM : Madelaine Grobbelaar Petsch
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don’t make distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile. - Reuben, Luke&William♥
ABOUT CHARACTER : She's it... She's the best of both worlds. She's that independent, focused, ambitious queen. She's a boss. She can handle her own. And she's as alpha as they come. But at the same time, she knows where to draw the line and be a woman. She has a soft, submissive side, with a heart of gold. She's affectionate, passionate and extremely sexual. She knows how to take care of a man. She's spiritual, selfless and understands the definition of unconditional love. She's it. She's the best of both worlds. And whoever God decides to send her, will be luckiest man alive.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI    Pen. 09 14, 2018 10:48 pm

TOUCH ME LIKE YOU TOUCH NOBODY, PUT YOUR HANDS ALL UP ON ME. TIRED OF HEARING SORRY. KISS AND MAKE, KISS, KISS AND MAKE UP. HOW ABOUT WE LEAVE THIS PARTY? 'CAUSE ALL I WANT IS YOU UP ON ME.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco
Svečias
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI    Št. 09 15, 2018 4:07 pm

Kodas:
<f>ALISON BRIE</f> - Olivia Kaira Samuels
Atgal į viršų Go down
Aurièle Bradford-Côté
HHUFFLEPUFF (192)

CREDIT : maliblue & xdarkestshadow
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : luke, nicholas, hazel
CLAIM : danielle campbell
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : have a heart that never hardens, and a temper that never tries and a touch that never hurts
ABOUT CHARACTER : u dont wanna mess up with her
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI    Št. 09 15, 2018 5:34 pm

tuoj

you are gone now and when you left, you took the sunlight, the music, and the rain, so now I wait for you to come back and bring with you the joy that I feel missing from life and that only in dreams I seem to find.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t12711-here-are-the-monsters-we-pu
CREDIT : PAINOFCHOCO
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Mathew
CLAIM : Claire Holt
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI    Št. 09 15, 2018 5:56 pm

Kodas:
<f>Claire Holt</f> - Alice Meredith Cooper

All of us live with a demon inside. Some days you control the demon. And other days it controls you. And it is always hungry. It feeds on lust and longing. And while you may slumber, the demon never sleeps. It tempts you into crossing every line you've ever drawn, all the while it tests you, haunts you. And once it has turned your loved ones into enemies, the demon has consumed you whole.

Atgal į viršų Go down
You must be proud, bold, pleasant, resolute, And now and then stab, as occasion serves
CLAIM : Jamie Campbell Bower
ABOUT CHARACTER : Motina buvo užkietėjusi animagė, o tėvas vilkolakis, apie kurį sužinojo tik iš pasakojimų ir nuotraukų, nes šis šeimą paliko jam net negimus. Nešioja mamos pavardę, kuri kadaise priklausė žymiam rašytojui gyvenusio Šekspyro laikais. Atrado savo gebėjimą – pasiversti kate, būdamas dvylikos, nuo to laiko pamilo savo kailiuką ir dažniau leisdavo laiką vaikščiodamas po laukus tokioje formoje, negu žmogiškoje. Stebuklingai atsirado burtininkų mokykloje, nors nuoširdžiai manė, kad ten jam ne vieta, nes neturėjo nė menkiausio talento paprastiems burtažodžiams ar nuodams, tačiau vieną lemtingą pilnatį, pražudė dvi mokines, dėl to buvo išmestas iš mokyklos. Išvengė pataisos namų slapstydamasis miškuose. Deja, kol bandė išvengti teisingumo, jo motina buvo nužudyta. Jaunuolio pasaulis apsivertė aukštyn kojomis, o širdis apsiniaukė, tačiau negalėjo atsiduoti savo prigimčiai.
Tad taip ir gyvena, šlaistydamasis šen bei ten, dirbdamas ne pačius įstabiausius darbus, ar paprasčiausiai apsimesdamas pernelyg stilingai atrodančiu katinu, pasimetusiu tarp skubančių dvikojų.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI    Pir. 09 17, 2018 12:31 am

Kodas:
<f>Jamie Campbell Bower</f> - Christopher Marlowe
Atgal į viršų Go down
Sponsored content
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI    

Atgal į viršų Go down

VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI
Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Atgal į viršų