rodiklisrodiklis  CalendarCalendar  DUKDUK  IeškotiIeškoti  Narių sąrašasNarių sąrašas  Vartotojų grupėsVartotojų grupės  RegistruotisRegistruotis  PrisijungtiPrisijungti  

Pradėti naują temą   Atsakyti į pranešimąShare | 

Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Go down 
Pereiti prie : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AutoriusPranešimas
Nicholas Archibald Davis
GHEAD OF GRYFFINDOR

CREDIT : maliblue
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Luke, Aurièle, Hazel
CLAIM : skeet ulrich
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : I was interested in everything and committed to nothing.
ABOUT CHARACTER : 29.03.1979 • 39 y.o. • death eater • pretty broken unstable, impulsive, direct, live his life simply, has trouble sitting still, knows how to acheve goals, independent, stubborn, reserved, cautious, a bit materialistic, alcohol problems, rebellious, moody.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Št. 10 27, 2018 4:24 pm

galima

If it is right, it happens — The main thing is not to hurry. Nothing good gets away.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t12711-here-are-the-monsters-we-pu

CREDIT : ikona:: naktiestyloj » kodas:: starboy.
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : not planning to have any
CLAIM : matthew daddario
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : pizza
ABOUT CHARACTER : auror ° one of the good guys... sort off °
pizza lover

•••

i can be your hero, baby

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Pir. 10 29, 2018 4:55 pm

trumpai... noriu moteriško personažo, bet nenoriu būt viena kaip pirštas ant šio svieto, tai gal kam reikia giminaitės ar kažko panašaus?

The world isn’t split into good people and death eaters. We’ve all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That’s who we really are.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą
William Finn Johnson
GGRYFFINDOR (102)
CREDIT : painofchoco
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : diana
CLAIM : aidan alexander
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Pir. 10 29, 2018 5:07 pm

williamas tikrai priimtų kokią meilę pas save
Atgal į viršų Go down

CREDIT : maliblue. Parašas - maliblue
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : F & A
CLAIM : Kiernan Shipka
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Pir. 10 29, 2018 6:07 pm

Galėčiau pasiūlyti Elizabeth, bet iš po vakar su manim gali niekas nenorėt turėt nieko bendro :D Bet prižadu, kad ten buvo netyčinis išsišokimas ir tai nepasikartos :DDDDD Prižadu nesikišti visiškai Aišku jeigu čia jums su Will ji tiks kaip persona

Do not try me Devil, DevilnCannot buy me Devil, devil You won't make a fool of me, oh no What makes you so special, special To think I would ever settle For that devious dance between you and me Devil, Devil You take the shape of Everything that I'm drawn to You take the shape of Everything that I'm drawn to But your eyes Are dead and red, red as rust

Atgal į viršų Go down

pizza lover

•••

i can be your hero, baby

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Pir. 10 29, 2018 6:10 pm

matai, nelabai seku, kas vyksta ten, kur manęs nėra, tai nelabai ir suprantu, kas ir kodėl :DDD

The world isn’t split into good people and death eaters. We’ve all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That’s who we really are.
Atgal į viršų Go down

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Pir. 10 29, 2018 6:19 pm

Tai labai labai šaunu :DDDD

Do not try me Devil, DevilnCannot buy me Devil, devil You won't make a fool of me, oh no What makes you so special, special To think I would ever settle For that devious dance between you and me Devil, Devil You take the shape of Everything that I'm drawn to You take the shape of Everything that I'm drawn to But your eyes Are dead and red, red as rust

Atgal į viršų Go down

pizza lover

•••

i can be your hero, baby

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Pir. 10 29, 2018 6:22 pm

Bet dabar suveikė elementarus smalsumas....

Atgal į viršų Go down

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Pir. 10 29, 2018 6:47 pm

ech nu tuoj į pm parašysiu, o tu čia toliau galvok, ką nori imt

Atgal į viršų Go down

pizza lover

•••

i can be your hero, baby

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Pir. 10 29, 2018 8:06 pm

Fine... Elizabeth Gaunt ar vis tik kokia išgalvota sunkaus charakterio mergiščia?

Atgal į viršų Go down
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
HHUFFLEPUFF (192)

CREDIT : maliblue/MØØNLIGHT
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : ryžikė
CLAIM : Bailee Madison
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : In a room full of art - I'd still stare at you.
ABOUT CHARACTER : ALEXIS. HOW DO I BEGIN? THE MOST AMAZING GIRL YOU'LL EVER MEET. JUST THE SIGHT OF HER WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. THERE ISN'T GONNA BE A DAY THAT PASSES THAT SHE DOESN'T CROSS YOUR MIND. SHE'LL STEAL YOUR HEART WITHIN A DAY. ONCE YOU FALL IN LOVE, IT'LL NEVER FADE. HER SMILE COULD LIGHT UP THE WORLD, EVEN ON IT'S DIMMEST OF NIGHTS. SHE MAY BE SHORT, BUT DON'T LET HER HEIGHT FOOL YOU. SHE'LL BUILD YOU UP AS HIGH AS CAN BE, AND HOLD YOU STEADY. WHEN YOU FALL, SHE'LL BE RIGHT THERE TO CATCH. SHE'S SWEET, LOVING, BEAUTIFUL, CARING, AND AN ALL AROUND OUTGOING GIRL. SHE'LL CATCH YOUR EYE, AND YOU'LL HAVE TO DOUBLE TAKE. HER BEAUTY IS OVERWHELMING. SHE'LL TEAR DOWN YOUR DEFENSES, AND BREAK THE WALL YOU'VE HIDDEN YOURSELF BEHIND. HER KISS WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. YOU'LL BE MESMERIZED. YOUR LOVE FOR HER WILL COMPARE TO NO OTHER. WHILE YOU'RE APART, THE ONLY THING YOU'LL WANT IS FOR HER TO BE HOLDING YOUR HAND, ASLEEP, LYING ON YOUR CHEST. SHE'LL BE YOUR EVERYTHING. YOU'LL GIVE HER EVERYTHING. YOU'LL MAKE HER YOUR WORLD.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Pir. 10 29, 2018 8:11 pm

Beth

Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco
Elizabeth A. Gaunt
RRAVENCLAW (103)

CREDIT : ikona:: maliblue
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Pir. 10 29, 2018 8:42 pm

Vargo vakarienė.... koks veidas tiktų šitai? be gomez..

“They lit her wings with the flames, but she raised to the sky soaring over the clouds until the whole sky caught fire. She flew staring at the destruction with her cold eyes, while the clouds came down as the balls of fire and burnt everyone, who tried to take her wings away into ashes.”
Atgal į viršų Go down

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Pir. 10 29, 2018 8:46 pm

Grande, Abigail Cowen, Vanessa Morgan :), Emma Roberts

Atgal į viršų Go down
Nicholas Archibald Davis
GHEAD OF GRYFFINDOR

CREDIT : maliblue
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Luke, Aurièle, Hazel
CLAIM : skeet ulrich
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : I was interested in everything and committed to nothing.
ABOUT CHARACTER : 29.03.1979 • 39 y.o. • death eater • pretty broken unstable, impulsive, direct, live his life simply, has trouble sitting still, knows how to acheve goals, independent, stubborn, reserved, cautious, a bit materialistic, alcohol problems, rebellious, moody.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Pir. 10 29, 2018 9:25 pm

Emma Roberts! :oo

If it is right, it happens — The main thing is not to hurry. Nothing good gets away.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t12711-here-are-the-monsters-we-pu
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
HHUFFLEPUFF (192)

CREDIT : maliblue/MØØNLIGHT
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : ryžikė
CLAIM : Bailee Madison
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : In a room full of art - I'd still stare at you.
ABOUT CHARACTER : ALEXIS. HOW DO I BEGIN? THE MOST AMAZING GIRL YOU'LL EVER MEET. JUST THE SIGHT OF HER WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. THERE ISN'T GONNA BE A DAY THAT PASSES THAT SHE DOESN'T CROSS YOUR MIND. SHE'LL STEAL YOUR HEART WITHIN A DAY. ONCE YOU FALL IN LOVE, IT'LL NEVER FADE. HER SMILE COULD LIGHT UP THE WORLD, EVEN ON IT'S DIMMEST OF NIGHTS. SHE MAY BE SHORT, BUT DON'T LET HER HEIGHT FOOL YOU. SHE'LL BUILD YOU UP AS HIGH AS CAN BE, AND HOLD YOU STEADY. WHEN YOU FALL, SHE'LL BE RIGHT THERE TO CATCH. SHE'S SWEET, LOVING, BEAUTIFUL, CARING, AND AN ALL AROUND OUTGOING GIRL. SHE'LL CATCH YOUR EYE, AND YOU'LL HAVE TO DOUBLE TAKE. HER BEAUTY IS OVERWHELMING. SHE'LL TEAR DOWN YOUR DEFENSES, AND BREAK THE WALL YOU'VE HIDDEN YOURSELF BEHIND. HER KISS WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. YOU'LL BE MESMERIZED. YOUR LOVE FOR HER WILL COMPARE TO NO OTHER. WHILE YOU'RE APART, THE ONLY THING YOU'LL WANT IS FOR HER TO BE HOLDING YOUR HAND, ASLEEP, LYING ON YOUR CHEST. SHE'LL BE YOUR EVERYTHING. YOU'LL GIVE HER EVERYTHING. YOU'LL MAKE HER YOUR WORLD.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Pir. 10 29, 2018 9:27 pm

Crystal Reed, Holland Roden

Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco
Elizabeth A. Gaunt
RRAVENCLAW (103)

CREDIT : ikona:: maliblue
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Pir. 10 29, 2018 9:42 pm

hailee steinfeld; olivia holt; chloe bennet (čj per sena); sofia carson; emma roberts?

“They lit her wings with the flames, but she raised to the sky soaring over the clouds until the whole sky caught fire. She flew staring at the destruction with her cold eyes, while the clouds came down as the balls of fire and burnt everyone, who tried to take her wings away into ashes.”
Atgal į viršų Go down
Sponsored content
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Atgal į viršų 
Puslapis 912Pereiti prie : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:Jūs galite atsakinėti į pranešimus šiame forume
DC :: COME HERE, WE'LL SHARE OUR BLOOD :: HELLO, LITTLE WOLF-
Pradėti naują temą   Atsakyti į pranešimąPereiti į: