rodiklisrodiklis  CalendarCalendar  DUKDUK  IeškotiIeškoti  Narių sąrašasNarių sąrašas  Vartotojų grupėsVartotojų grupės  RegistruotisRegistruotis  PrisijungtiPrisijungti  

Share | 

Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Go down 
Pereiti prie : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AutoriusPranešimas

CREDIT : redmoon, maliblue
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Luke, Aurièle, Hazel
CLAIM : skeet ulrich
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : I was interested in everything and committed to nothing.
ABOUT CHARACTER : 29.03.1979 • 39 y.o. • pretty broken unstable, impulsive, direct, live his life simply, has trouble sitting still, knows how to acheve goals, independent, stubborn, reserved, cautious, a bit materialistic, alcohol problems, rebellious, moody.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Št. 27 10 2018, 16:24

galima

Remember that no matter where I am or what I’m doing I’ve got a special place inside me that’s all for you. It’s been there since the day we met.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t13670-here-are-the-monsters-we-pu Online

CREDIT : ikona:: naktiestyloj » kodas:: starboy.
CLAIM : matthew daddario
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : pizza
ABOUT CHARACTER : firestarter
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Pir. 29 10 2018, 16:55

trumpai... noriu moteriško personažo, bet nenoriu būt viena kaip pirštas ant šio svieto, tai gal kam reikia giminaitės ar kažko panašaus?

The world isn’t split into good people and death eaters. We’ve all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That’s who we really are.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą
CREDIT : painofchoco
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : diana
CLAIM : aidan alexander
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Pir. 29 10 2018, 17:07

williamas tikrai priimtų kokią meilę pas save

infuse your life with action.
Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon we must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy.
Atgal į viršų Go down
CREDIT : champagnemami
CLAIM : Paul Wesley
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Pir. 29 10 2018, 18:07

Galėčiau pasiūlyti Elizabeth, bet iš po vakar su manim gali niekas nenorėt turėt nieko bendro :D Bet prižadu, kad ten buvo netyčinis išsišokimas ir tai nepasikartos :DDDDD Prižadu nesikišti visiškai Aišku jeigu čia jums su Will ji tiks kaip persona

I am the face you see inside
In your own reflection the mirror never lies, come out at night I'll be your only friend. I'm just a breath behind I'm in your head, the darkest parts you won't forget. I'll leave a mark you can't deny, the voice inside, I'll hold you tight.

Atgal į viršų Go down

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Pir. 29 10 2018, 18:10

matai, nelabai seku, kas vyksta ten, kur manęs nėra, tai nelabai ir suprantu, kas ir kodėl :DDD

The world isn’t split into good people and death eaters. We’ve all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That’s who we really are.
Atgal į viršų Go down
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Pir. 29 10 2018, 18:19

Tai labai labai šaunu :DDDD

In your own reflection the mirror never lies, come out at night I'll be your only friend. I'm just a breath behind I'm in your head, the darkest parts you won't forget. I'll leave a mark you can't deny, the voice inside, I'll hold you tight.

Atgal į viršų Go down

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Pir. 29 10 2018, 18:22

Bet dabar suveikė elementarus smalsumas....

Atgal į viršų Go down
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Pir. 29 10 2018, 18:47

ech nu tuoj į pm parašysiu, o tu čia toliau galvok, ką nori imt

Atgal į viršų Go down

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Pir. 29 10 2018, 20:06

Fine... Elizabeth Gaunt ar vis tik kokia išgalvota sunkaus charakterio mergiščia?

Atgal į viršų Go down

CREDIT : maliblue♥
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : ryžikė
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : In a room full of art - I'd still stare at you.
ABOUT CHARACTER : ALEXIS. HOW DO I BEGIN? THE MOST AMAZING GIRL YOU'LL EVER MEET. JUST THE SIGHT OF HER WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. THERE ISN'T GONNA BE A DAY THAT PASSES THAT SHE DOESN'T CROSS YOUR MIND. SHE'LL STEAL YOUR HEART WITHIN A DAY. ONCE YOU FALL IN LOVE, IT'LL NEVER FADE. HER SMILE COULD LIGHT UP THE WORLD, EVEN ON IT'S DIMMEST OF NIGHTS. SHE MAY BE SHORT, BUT DON'T LET HER HEIGHT FOOL YOU. SHE'LL BUILD YOU UP AS HIGH AS CAN BE, AND HOLD YOU STEADY. WHEN YOU FALL, SHE'LL BE RIGHT THERE TO CATCH. SHE'S SWEET, LOVING, BEAUTIFUL, CARING, AND AN ALL AROUND OUTGOING GIRL. SHE'LL CATCH YOUR EYE, AND YOU'LL HAVE TO DOUBLE TAKE. HER BEAUTY IS OVERWHELMING. SHE'LL TEAR DOWN YOUR DEFENSES, AND BREAK THE WALL YOU'VE HIDDEN YOURSELF BEHIND. HER KISS WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. YOU'LL BE MESMERIZED. YOUR LOVE FOR HER WILL COMPARE TO NO OTHER. WHILE YOU'RE APART, THE ONLY THING YOU'LL WANT IS FOR HER TO BE HOLDING YOUR HAND, ASLEEP, LYING ON YOUR CHEST. SHE'LL BE YOUR EVERYTHING. YOU'LL GIVE HER EVERYTHING. YOU'LL MAKE HER YOUR WORLD.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Pir. 29 10 2018, 20:11

Beth

add a little sugar, they say... be a little sweeter, they say. gotta give and take, but i say 'this time it's my way, ah, my way'. be a little proper, they say, speak a little softer, they say.... gotta be a lady, but i say 'this time it's my way'.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco Online
CREDIT : ikona & kodas:: naktiestyloj
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : x
CLAIM : p.reif
ABOUT CHARACTER : S A V A G E
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Pir. 29 10 2018, 20:42

Vargo vakarienė.... koks veidas tiktų šitai? be gomez..

“You fell in love with a storm. Did you really think you would get out unscathed?”
Atgal į viršų Go down
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Pir. 29 10 2018, 20:46

Grande, Abigail Cowen, Vanessa Morgan :), Emma Roberts

Atgal į viršų Go down

CREDIT : redmoon, maliblue
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Luke, Aurièle, Hazel
CLAIM : skeet ulrich
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : I was interested in everything and committed to nothing.
ABOUT CHARACTER : 29.03.1979 • 39 y.o. • pretty broken unstable, impulsive, direct, live his life simply, has trouble sitting still, knows how to acheve goals, independent, stubborn, reserved, cautious, a bit materialistic, alcohol problems, rebellious, moody.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Pir. 29 10 2018, 21:25

Emma Roberts! :oo

Remember that no matter where I am or what I’m doing I’ve got a special place inside me that’s all for you. It’s been there since the day we met.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t13670-here-are-the-monsters-we-pu Online

CREDIT : maliblue♥
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : ryžikė
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : In a room full of art - I'd still stare at you.
ABOUT CHARACTER : ALEXIS. HOW DO I BEGIN? THE MOST AMAZING GIRL YOU'LL EVER MEET. JUST THE SIGHT OF HER WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. THERE ISN'T GONNA BE A DAY THAT PASSES THAT SHE DOESN'T CROSS YOUR MIND. SHE'LL STEAL YOUR HEART WITHIN A DAY. ONCE YOU FALL IN LOVE, IT'LL NEVER FADE. HER SMILE COULD LIGHT UP THE WORLD, EVEN ON IT'S DIMMEST OF NIGHTS. SHE MAY BE SHORT, BUT DON'T LET HER HEIGHT FOOL YOU. SHE'LL BUILD YOU UP AS HIGH AS CAN BE, AND HOLD YOU STEADY. WHEN YOU FALL, SHE'LL BE RIGHT THERE TO CATCH. SHE'S SWEET, LOVING, BEAUTIFUL, CARING, AND AN ALL AROUND OUTGOING GIRL. SHE'LL CATCH YOUR EYE, AND YOU'LL HAVE TO DOUBLE TAKE. HER BEAUTY IS OVERWHELMING. SHE'LL TEAR DOWN YOUR DEFENSES, AND BREAK THE WALL YOU'VE HIDDEN YOURSELF BEHIND. HER KISS WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. YOU'LL BE MESMERIZED. YOUR LOVE FOR HER WILL COMPARE TO NO OTHER. WHILE YOU'RE APART, THE ONLY THING YOU'LL WANT IS FOR HER TO BE HOLDING YOUR HAND, ASLEEP, LYING ON YOUR CHEST. SHE'LL BE YOUR EVERYTHING. YOU'LL GIVE HER EVERYTHING. YOU'LL MAKE HER YOUR WORLD.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Pir. 29 10 2018, 21:27

Crystal Reed, Holland Roden

add a little sugar, they say... be a little sweeter, they say. gotta give and take, but i say 'this time it's my way, ah, my way'. be a little proper, they say, speak a little softer, they say.... gotta be a lady, but i say 'this time it's my way'.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco Online
CREDIT : ikona & kodas:: naktiestyloj
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : x
CLAIM : p.reif
ABOUT CHARACTER : S A V A G E
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Pir. 29 10 2018, 21:42

hailee steinfeld; olivia holt; chloe bennet (čj per sena); sofia carson; emma roberts?

“You fell in love with a storm. Did you really think you would get out unscathed?”
Atgal į viršų Go down
Sponsored content
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Atgal į viršų 
Puslapis 919Pereiti prie : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:Jūs negalite atsakinėti į pranešimus šiame forume
DC :: Naujausas naujinimas :: E. L. O'Halloran-
Pereiti į: