rodiklisrodiklis  CalendarCalendar  DUKDUK  IeškotiIeškoti  Narių sąrašasNarių sąrašas  Vartotojų grupėsVartotojų grupės  RegistruotisRegistruotis  PrisijungtiPrisijungti  

Pradėti naują temą   Atsakyti į pranešimąShare | 

Dovanojamos anketos

Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Go down 
Pereiti prie : 1, 2  Next
AutoriusPranešimas
Claudia Rose Johnson
GGRYFFINDOR PREFECT(102)

CREDIT : maliblue♥
CLAIM : Madelaine Grobbelaar Petsch
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don’t make distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile. - Reuben, Luke&William♥
ABOUT CHARACTER : She's it... She's the best of both worlds. She's that independent, focused, ambitious queen. She's a boss. She can handle her own. And she's as alpha as they come. But at the same time, she knows where to draw the line and be a woman. She has a soft, submissive side, with a heart of gold. She's affectionate, passionate and extremely sexual. She knows how to take care of a man. She's spiritual, selfless and understands the definition of unconditional love. She's it. She's the best of both worlds. And whoever God decides to send her, will be luckiest man alive.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Dovanojamos anketos   Tr. 08 29, 2018 10:37 pm

Spauskit čia ir vieną išsirinkę, parašykit į ką pakeisti :)  

TOUCH ME LIKE YOU TOUCH NOBODY, PUT YOUR HANDS ALL UP ON ME. TIRED OF HEARING SORRY. KISS AND MAKE, KISS, KISS AND MAKE UP. HOW ABOUT WE LEAVE THIS PARTY? 'CAUSE ALL I WANT IS YOU UP ON ME.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco
Evan Sebastian Hervent
GGRYFFINDOR (102)
CREDIT : Starboy, fire breather
CLAIM : KJ Apa
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Dovanojamos anketos   Pen. 08 31, 2018 9:32 pm

6 anketą į Zachary Ian Ottlinger (:

Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą

CREDIT : maliblue/forbiddendesires♥
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : kartais pamirštu kuris mano
CLAIM : Phoebe Jane Elizabeth Tonkin
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : Hours, days, months, years and decades can go by, but I will never forget the moment when you held me in your arms, looked into my eyes and whispered I Love You in my ears – it still gives me the shivers. I love you. - Mikael♥
AGE : somehow alive since 1926, whatcha gonna do about that, huh?
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Dovanojamos anketos   Pen. 08 31, 2018 9:33 pm

Zachary Ian Ottlinger
kebabas

Hope when you take that jump, You don't fear the fall. Hope when the water rises - You built a wall. Hope when the crowd screams out, They're screaming your name. Hope if everybody runs - You choose to stay.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/
Svečias
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Dovanojamos anketos   Št. 09 22, 2018 8:24 pm

DC GIFT #2 į Damian John Weylyn
Atgal į viršų Go down
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
HHUFFLEPUFF (192)

CREDIT : forbiddendesires/maliblue♥
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : ryžikė
CLAIM : Bailee Madison
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : In a room full of art - I'd still stare at you.
ABOUT CHARACTER : ALEXIS. HOW DO I BEGIN? THE MOST AMAZING GIRL YOU'LL EVER MEET. JUST THE SIGHT OF HER WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. THERE ISN'T GONNA BE A DAY THAT PASSES THAT SHE DOESN'T CROSS YOUR MIND. SHE'LL STEAL YOUR HEART WITHIN A DAY. ONCE YOU FALL IN LOVE, IT'LL NEVER FADE. HER SMILE COULD LIGHT UP THE WORLD, EVEN ON IT'S DIMMEST OF NIGHTS. SHE MAY BE SHORT, BUT DON'T LET HER HEIGHT FOOL YOU. SHE'LL BUILD YOU UP AS HIGH AS CAN BE, AND HOLD YOU STEADY. WHEN YOU FALL, SHE'LL BE RIGHT THERE TO CATCH. SHE'S SWEET, LOVING, BEAUTIFUL, CARING, AND AN ALL AROUND OUTGOING GIRL. SHE'LL CATCH YOUR EYE, AND YOU'LL HAVE TO DOUBLE TAKE. HER BEAUTY IS OVERWHELMING. SHE'LL TEAR DOWN YOUR DEFENSES, AND BREAK THE WALL YOU'VE HIDDEN YOURSELF BEHIND. HER KISS WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. YOU'LL BE MESMERIZED. YOUR LOVE FOR HER WILL COMPARE TO NO OTHER. WHILE YOU'RE APART, THE ONLY THING YOU'LL WANT IS FOR HER TO BE HOLDING YOUR HAND, ASLEEP, LYING ON YOUR CHEST. SHE'LL BE YOUR EVERYTHING. YOU'LL GIVE HER EVERYTHING. YOU'LL MAKE HER YOUR WORLD.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Dovanojamos anketos   Št. 09 22, 2018 8:31 pm

Damian John Weylyn
pass: dcdc123 
myliu tave :))) 

We found our place on the branch of an old gum tree. Our feet would sway to a voice in the breeze. And birds would sing on the banks of a narrow stream. These memories will stay with me.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco Online
Walter..
Svečias
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Dovanojamos anketos   Sk. 09 23, 2018 6:51 pm

DC GIFT #7 į Walter McGonagall
Ačiū :)
Atgal į viršų Go down
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
HHUFFLEPUFF (192)

ABOUT CHARACTER : ALEXIS. HOW DO I BEGIN? THE MOST AMAZING GIRL YOU'LL EVER MEET. JUST THE SIGHT OF HER WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. THERE ISN'T GONNA BE A DAY THAT PASSES THAT SHE DOESN'T CROSS YOUR MIND. SHE'LL STEAL YOUR HEART WITHIN A DAY. ONCE YOU FALL IN LOVE, IT'LL NEVER FADE. HER SMILE COULD LIGHT UP THE WORLD, EVEN ON IT'S DIMMEST OF NIGHTS. SHE MAY BE SHORT, BUT DON'T LET HER HEIGHT FOOL YOU. SHE'LL BUILD YOU UP AS HIGH AS CAN BE, AND HOLD YOU STEADY. WHEN YOU FALL, SHE'LL BE RIGHT THERE TO CATCH. SHE'S SWEET, LOVING, BEAUTIFUL, CARING, AND AN ALL AROUND OUTGOING GIRL. SHE'LL CATCH YOUR EYE, AND YOU'LL HAVE TO DOUBLE TAKE. HER BEAUTY IS OVERWHELMING. SHE'LL TEAR DOWN YOUR DEFENSES, AND BREAK THE WALL YOU'VE HIDDEN YOURSELF BEHIND. HER KISS WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. YOU'LL BE MESMERIZED. YOUR LOVE FOR HER WILL COMPARE TO NO OTHER. WHILE YOU'RE APART, THE ONLY THING YOU'LL WANT IS FOR HER TO BE HOLDING YOUR HAND, ASLEEP, LYING ON YOUR CHEST. SHE'LL BE YOUR EVERYTHING. YOU'LL GIVE HER EVERYTHING. YOU'LL MAKE HER YOUR WORLD.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Dovanojamos anketos   Sk. 09 23, 2018 6:52 pm

Walter McGonagall
blynairulz

We found our place on the branch of an old gum tree. Our feet would sway to a voice in the breeze. And birds would sing on the banks of a narrow stream. These memories will stay with me.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco Online
supsup
Svečias
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Dovanojamos anketos   Sk. 09 23, 2018 7:19 pm

9 į Monica Elle Morales
Atgal į viršų Go down
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
HHUFFLEPUFF (192)

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Dovanojamos anketos   Sk. 09 23, 2018 7:21 pm

Monica Elle Morales
noriublynu

Atgal į viršų Go down
Svečias
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Dovanojamos anketos   Sk. 09 30, 2018 1:08 pm

DC GIFT #12 į Jennifer Cara O'connel
Atgal į viršų Go down
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
HHUFFLEPUFF (192)

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Dovanojamos anketos   Sk. 09 30, 2018 1:11 pm

Jennifer Cara O'connel
dcdc123

Atgal į viršų Go down

CREDIT : MCKLEWHORE
CLAIM : Josefine Frida Pettersen
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Dovanojamos anketos   Sk. 09 30, 2018 5:03 pm

DC GIFT #11 į Valerie De Warenne

Atgal į viršų Go down
Hazel Tessa Jennson
RRAVENCLAW (103)

CREDIT : xdarkestshadow & maliblue
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : L, A, N.
CLAIM : taissa farmiga
ABOUT CHARACTER : Nuo vaikystės kenčia asmenybės susidvejinimo sutrikimą, todėl geria vaistus simptomams palengvinti. Iš esmės nepiktybiška, nesikiša į ne savo reikalus ir mieliau galvoja apie tai, kaip ramiai lovoje paskaitys knygą, o ne lėks į klubą išgerti su draugais. Visgi, jei kartais pamiršta išgerti tabletę, tampa visiškai kitokia savo versija. Dažniausiai apatiška, tačiau pasitaiko atvejų, kai Hazel tampa ir itin agresyvi, o kažką nuskriausti jai nebūtų didelė problema. Kadangi pati nesuvokia ką sugeba padaryti praradusi blaivų protą, apskritai stengiasi per daug su žmonėmis nekontaktuoti, vardan jų saugumo.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Dovanojamos anketos   Sk. 09 30, 2018 5:04 pm

tuoj, pass bus dcdc123

Don't you know I'm no good for you? I've learned to lose you can't afford to tore my shirt to stop you bleeding but nothing ever stops you leaving.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Svečias
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Dovanojamos anketos   Sk. 10 07, 2018 6:36 pm

Betkurią į Camila Lea Clark
Atgal į viršų Go down
Claudia Rose Johnson
GGRYFFINDOR PREFECT(102)

CREDIT : maliblue♥
CLAIM : Madelaine Grobbelaar Petsch
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don’t make distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile. - Reuben, Luke&William♥
ABOUT CHARACTER : She's it... She's the best of both worlds. She's that independent, focused, ambitious queen. She's a boss. She can handle her own. And she's as alpha as they come. But at the same time, she knows where to draw the line and be a woman. She has a soft, submissive side, with a heart of gold. She's affectionate, passionate and extremely sexual. She knows how to take care of a man. She's spiritual, selfless and understands the definition of unconditional love. She's it. She's the best of both worlds. And whoever God decides to send her, will be luckiest man alive.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Dovanojamos anketos   Sk. 10 07, 2018 6:37 pm

Camila Lea Clark
dcdc123

TOUCH ME LIKE YOU TOUCH NOBODY, PUT YOUR HANDS ALL UP ON ME. TIRED OF HEARING SORRY. KISS AND MAKE, KISS, KISS AND MAKE UP. HOW ABOUT WE LEAVE THIS PARTY? 'CAUSE ALL I WANT IS YOU UP ON ME.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco
Sponsored content
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Dovanojamos anketos   

Atgal į viršų Go down

Dovanojamos anketos
Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Atgal į viršų 
Puslapis 12Pereiti prie : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:Jūs galite atsakinėti į pranešimus šiame forume
DC :: COME HERE, WE'LL SHARE OUR BLOOD :: HELLO, LITTLE WOLF-
Pradėti naują temą   Atsakyti į pranešimąPereiti į: