rodiklisrodiklis  CalendarCalendar  DUKDUK  IeškotiIeškoti  Narių sąrašasNarių sąrašas  Vartotojų grupėsVartotojų grupės  RegistruotisRegistruotis  PrisijungtiPrisijungti  

Share | 

-Lucian Black

Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Go down 
AutoriusPranešimas
Lucian Black
MMINISTRY OF MAGIC

CREDIT : PAINOFCHOCO; maliblue
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Mathew ir Alisa
CLAIM : Joseph Morgan
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: -Lucian Black   Antr. 08 14, 2018 8:31 pm

And if we hit on troubled water. I’ll be the one to keep you warm and safe. And we’ll be carrying each other.Until we say goodbye on our dying day

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą
CLAIM : Tom Ellis
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: -Lucian Black   Kv. 08 30, 2018 5:31 pm

Labas ir ačiū už žinute, deja, bet atsakovas dabar nepasiekimas.
Joke. Mielai atskrisčiau pasisvečiuoti!

"
There's something really charming about a person who is fundamentally flawed and does some pretty despicable things, but yet you still kind of love him.
"
Atgal į viršų Go down
CLAIM : Tom Ellis
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: -Lucian Black   Kv. 08 30, 2018 5:53 pm

[note] Tu juk žinai, kad aš pernelyg mandagus, kad pats įsileisčiau save į tavo namus. [/note]

"
There's something really charming about a person who is fundamentally flawed and does some pretty despicable things, but yet you still kind of love him.
"
Atgal į viršų Go down

CREDIT : maliblue/forbiddendesires♥
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : kartais pamirštu kuris mano
CLAIM : Phoebe Jane Elizabeth Tonkin
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : Hours, days, months, years and decades can go by, but I will never forget the moment when you held me in your arms, looked into my eyes and whispered I Love You in my ears – it still gives me the shivers. I love you. - Mikael♥
AGE : somehow alive since 1926, whatcha gonna do about that, huh?
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: -Lucian Black   Tr. 09 05, 2018 3:30 pm

[note]Manau, kad Nathaniel būtų pats laikas prisijungti prie mūsų gretų. :) [/note]

Hope when you take that jump, You don't fear the fall. Hope when the water rises - You built a wall. Hope when the crowd screams out, They're screaming your name. Hope if everybody runs - You choose to stay.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/
Nathaniel Black
SSLYTHERIN (180)
CREDIT : Gerdos Grožiai & Co.
CLAIM : Neels Visser
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : Chicken Nuggets
ABOUT CHARACTER : Practitioner of Black Magic and Occlumency, so no one knows for sure what he's like |except Alex|
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: -Lucian Black   Št. 09 15, 2018 1:11 pm

[note]what is this about?[/note]

I'm paralysed.
when did i become so numb? when did i lose myself? all the words that leave my tongue feel like they came from someone else. when did i become so cold? when did i become ashamed? where's the person that i know? they must have left... they must have left with all my faith. i'm paralysed. where are my feelings? i no longer feel things i know i should. i'm paralysed. where is the real me? i'm lost and it kills me - inside.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Nathaniel Black
SSLYTHERIN (180)
CREDIT : Gerdos Grožiai & Co.
CLAIM : Neels Visser
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : Chicken Nuggets
ABOUT CHARACTER : Practitioner of Black Magic and Occlumency, so no one knows for sure what he's like |except Alex|
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: -Lucian Black   Št. 09 15, 2018 4:11 pm

[note]sure. kur?[/note]

I'm paralysed.
when did i become so numb? when did i lose myself? all the words that leave my tongue feel like they came from someone else. when did i become so cold? when did i become ashamed? where's the person that i know? they must have left... they must have left with all my faith. i'm paralysed. where are my feelings? i no longer feel things i know i should. i'm paralysed. where is the real me? i'm lost and it kills me - inside.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Sponsored content
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: -Lucian Black   

Atgal į viršų Go down

-Lucian Black
Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Atgal į viršų 
Puslapis 11

Permissions in this forum:Jūs negalite atsakinėti į pranešimus šiame forume
DC :: ▲TELEFONAI-
Pereiti į: