rodiklisrodiklis  CalendarCalendar  DUKDUK  IeškotiIeškoti  Narių sąrašasNarių sąrašas  Vartotojų grupėsVartotojų grupės  RegistruotisRegistruotis  PrisijungtiPrisijungti  

Share | 

~Stanford

Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Go down 
Pereiti prie : Previous  1, 2
AutoriusPranešimas
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
HHUFFLEPUFF (192)

CREDIT : forbiddendesires/maliblue♥
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : ryžikė
CLAIM : Bailee Madison
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : In a room full of art - I'd still stare at you.
ABOUT CHARACTER : ALEXIS. HOW DO I BEGIN? THE MOST AMAZING GIRL YOU'LL EVER MEET. JUST THE SIGHT OF HER WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. THERE ISN'T GONNA BE A DAY THAT PASSES THAT SHE DOESN'T CROSS YOUR MIND. SHE'LL STEAL YOUR HEART WITHIN A DAY. ONCE YOU FALL IN LOVE, IT'LL NEVER FADE. HER SMILE COULD LIGHT UP THE WORLD, EVEN ON IT'S DIMMEST OF NIGHTS. SHE MAY BE SHORT, BUT DON'T LET HER HEIGHT FOOL YOU. SHE'LL BUILD YOU UP AS HIGH AS CAN BE, AND HOLD YOU STEADY. WHEN YOU FALL, SHE'LL BE RIGHT THERE TO CATCH. SHE'S SWEET, LOVING, BEAUTIFUL, CARING, AND AN ALL AROUND OUTGOING GIRL. SHE'LL CATCH YOUR EYE, AND YOU'LL HAVE TO DOUBLE TAKE. HER BEAUTY IS OVERWHELMING. SHE'LL TEAR DOWN YOUR DEFENSES, AND BREAK THE WALL YOU'VE HIDDEN YOURSELF BEHIND. HER KISS WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. YOU'LL BE MESMERIZED. YOUR LOVE FOR HER WILL COMPARE TO NO OTHER. WHILE YOU'RE APART, THE ONLY THING YOU'LL WANT IS FOR HER TO BE HOLDING YOUR HAND, ASLEEP, LYING ON YOUR CHEST. SHE'LL BE YOUR EVERYTHING. YOU'LL GIVE HER EVERYTHING. YOU'LL MAKE HER YOUR WORLD.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: ~Stanford   Pir. 08 13, 2018 7:23 pm

[note]OHMYGOD tu irgi mano kambarį buvai, bet tai nereiškia, kad aš su tavim dulkinaus :))) o raktas ten mano, ne jo [/note]
[note]Ai aš ramiau miegosiu žinodama, kad nesužinosiu :DDDDDD [/note]

We found our place on the branch of an old gum tree. Our feet would sway to a voice in the breeze. And birds would sing on the banks of a narrow stream. These memories will stay with me.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco Online
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
HHUFFLEPUFF (192)

ABOUT CHARACTER : ALEXIS. HOW DO I BEGIN? THE MOST AMAZING GIRL YOU'LL EVER MEET. JUST THE SIGHT OF HER WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. THERE ISN'T GONNA BE A DAY THAT PASSES THAT SHE DOESN'T CROSS YOUR MIND. SHE'LL STEAL YOUR HEART WITHIN A DAY. ONCE YOU FALL IN LOVE, IT'LL NEVER FADE. HER SMILE COULD LIGHT UP THE WORLD, EVEN ON IT'S DIMMEST OF NIGHTS. SHE MAY BE SHORT, BUT DON'T LET HER HEIGHT FOOL YOU. SHE'LL BUILD YOU UP AS HIGH AS CAN BE, AND HOLD YOU STEADY. WHEN YOU FALL, SHE'LL BE RIGHT THERE TO CATCH. SHE'S SWEET, LOVING, BEAUTIFUL, CARING, AND AN ALL AROUND OUTGOING GIRL. SHE'LL CATCH YOUR EYE, AND YOU'LL HAVE TO DOUBLE TAKE. HER BEAUTY IS OVERWHELMING. SHE'LL TEAR DOWN YOUR DEFENSES, AND BREAK THE WALL YOU'VE HIDDEN YOURSELF BEHIND. HER KISS WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. YOU'LL BE MESMERIZED. YOUR LOVE FOR HER WILL COMPARE TO NO OTHER. WHILE YOU'RE APART, THE ONLY THING YOU'LL WANT IS FOR HER TO BE HOLDING YOUR HAND, ASLEEP, LYING ON YOUR CHEST. SHE'LL BE YOUR EVERYTHING. YOU'LL GIVE HER EVERYTHING. YOU'LL MAKE HER YOUR WORLD.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: ~Stanford   Pir. 08 13, 2018 7:34 pm

[note]Tu tikrai esi nenormalus :DDD su siena lengviau susišnekėt ;)))[/note]
[note]yo, yo... on my way :D [/note]

We found our place on the branch of an old gum tree. Our feet would sway to a voice in the breeze. And birds would sing on the banks of a narrow stream. These memories will stay with me.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco Online
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
HHUFFLEPUFF (192)

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: ~Stanford   Pir. 08 13, 2018 8:33 pm

[note]Nu true, neįmanoma tavęs nemylėt [/note]
[note]KKAY, nereikia čia mandravot su savo pareigom :DDDD [/note]

Atgal į viršų Go down
Claudia Rose Johnson
GGRYFFINDOR PREFECT(102)

CREDIT : maliblue♥
CLAIM : Madelaine Grobbelaar Petsch
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don’t make distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile. - Reuben, Luke&William♥
ABOUT CHARACTER : She's it... She's the best of both worlds. She's that independent, focused, ambitious queen. She's a boss. She can handle her own. And she's as alpha as they come. But at the same time, she knows where to draw the line and be a woman. She has a soft, submissive side, with a heart of gold. She's affectionate, passionate and extremely sexual. She knows how to take care of a man. She's spiritual, selfless and understands the definition of unconditional love. She's it. She's the best of both worlds. And whoever God decides to send her, will be luckiest man alive.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: ~Stanford   Pir. 08 13, 2018 9:12 pm

[note]Traukinys šikančių nelaukia gi ;)))[/note]
[note]Suveiksiu, suveiksiu :D kaip aš čia tavęs nepavaišinsiu, kai tokia proga, mažuti [/note]

TOUCH ME LIKE YOU TOUCH NOBODY, PUT YOUR HANDS ALL UP ON ME. TIRED OF HEARING SORRY. KISS AND MAKE, KISS, KISS AND MAKE UP. HOW ABOUT WE LEAVE THIS PARTY? 'CAUSE ALL I WANT IS YOU UP ON ME.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco
Claudia Rose Johnson
GGRYFFINDOR PREFECT(102)

CREDIT : maliblue♥
CLAIM : Madelaine Grobbelaar Petsch
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don’t make distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile. - Reuben, Luke&William♥
ABOUT CHARACTER : She's it... She's the best of both worlds. She's that independent, focused, ambitious queen. She's a boss. She can handle her own. And she's as alpha as they come. But at the same time, she knows where to draw the line and be a woman. She has a soft, submissive side, with a heart of gold. She's affectionate, passionate and extremely sexual. She knows how to take care of a man. She's spiritual, selfless and understands the definition of unconditional love. She's it. She's the best of both worlds. And whoever God decides to send her, will be luckiest man alive.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: ~Stanford   Antr. 08 14, 2018 5:43 pm

[note]Švilpynės bendrasis kambarys vietoje prefektų vonios. Už geros valandėlės. Myliu. [/note]

TOUCH ME LIKE YOU TOUCH NOBODY, PUT YOUR HANDS ALL UP ON ME. TIRED OF HEARING SORRY. KISS AND MAKE, KISS, KISS AND MAKE UP. HOW ABOUT WE LEAVE THIS PARTY? 'CAUSE ALL I WANT IS YOU UP ON ME.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
HHUFFLEPUFF (192)

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: ~Stanford   Št. 09 01, 2018 4:21 pm

[note]u going to party? [/note]

Atgal į viršų Go down
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
HHUFFLEPUFF (192)

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: ~Stanford   Št. 09 01, 2018 4:35 pm

[note]are u fucking serious right now...? [/note]

Atgal į viršų Go down
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
HHUFFLEPUFF (192)

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: ~Stanford   Št. 09 01, 2018 5:00 pm

[note]Jis tapo prefektu??? Klausyk, atsiribojau tikrai ne dėl to bučinio ar kažko... pastaruoju metu sunkiai kažką velku ir nenoriu nieko aplink save skaudint, suprask ir mane... Aš nenoriu nei vienam iš jūsų gadint gyvenimo, nes kur aš - ten problemos... [/note]

Atgal į viršų Go down
Eliot Costa
RRAVENCLAW (103)
CREDIT : maliblue.
CLAIM : douglas booth.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: ~Stanford   Antr. 09 04, 2018 5:33 pm

[note]aljexis mnėjo kad tu londone [/note]
[note]rek tavo paglbos[/note]
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą
Eliot Costa
RRAVENCLAW (103)
CREDIT : maliblue.
CLAIM : douglas booth.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: ~Stanford   Antr. 09 04, 2018 9:30 pm

[note]vskas kiek sudtingau[/note]
[note]man rek 12k svaro[/note]
[note]yr kazkkoks burtas. gemiminio???[/note]
[note]padvigbnk. jie nsupras[/note]
Atgal į viršų Go down
Freya Olivia Gaunt
SSLYTHERIN (180)

CREDIT : out0fmymind. Parašas - painofchoco ♥
CLAIM : Elizabeth Gillies
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: ~Stanford   Kv. 09 20, 2018 10:02 pm

[note]
Send a photo:

Location[/note]

You blink once, then it's gone Don't let it take the skin from your bones It's darkest before the dawn But you don't need to do this alone No you don't
Atgal į viršų Go down
Sponsored content
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: ~Stanford   

Atgal į viršų Go down

~Stanford
Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Atgal į viršų 
Puslapis 22Pereiti prie : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:Jūs negalite atsakinėti į pranešimus šiame forume
DC :: ▲TELEFONAI-
Pereiti į: