rodiklisrodiklis  CalendarCalendar  DUKDUK  IeškotiIeškoti  Narių sąrašasNarių sąrašas  Vartotojų grupėsVartotojų grupės  RegistruotisRegistruotis  PrisijungtiPrisijungti  

Share | 

Adrian B.

Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Go down 
Pereiti prie : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AutoriusPranešimas
Nathaniel Black
SSLYTHERIN (180)
CREDIT : Mama padarė
CLAIM : Neels Visser
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : Chicken Nuggets
ABOUT CHARACTER : Practitioner of Black Magic and Occlumency, so no one knows for sure what he's like |except Alex|
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Adrian B.   Pir. 09 17, 2018 12:54 am

[note]where the fuck is your ass?[/note]
[note]I'm here already, dude.[/note]

I'm paralysed.
when did i become so numb? when did i lose myself? all the words that leave my tongue feel like they came from someone else. when did i become so cold? when did i become ashamed? where's the person that i know? they must have left... they must have left with all my faith. i'm paralysed. where are my feelings? i no longer feel things i know i should. i'm paralysed. where is the real me? i'm lost and it kills me - inside.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą
Nathaniel Black
SSLYTHERIN (180)
CREDIT : Mama padarė
CLAIM : Neels Visser
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : Chicken Nuggets
ABOUT CHARACTER : Practitioner of Black Magic and Occlumency, so no one knows for sure what he's like |except Alex|
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Adrian B.   Pir. 09 17, 2018 1:51 pm

[note]jei priversi mane čia laukti dar bent dešimt minučių, gali pamiršti apie savo pavėluotą gimtadienio dovaną dude.[/note]

I'm paralysed.
when did i become so numb? when did i lose myself? all the words that leave my tongue feel like they came from someone else. when did i become so cold? when did i become ashamed? where's the person that i know? they must have left... they must have left with all my faith. i'm paralysed. where are my feelings? i no longer feel things i know i should. i'm paralysed. where is the real me? i'm lost and it kills me - inside.
Atgal į viršų Go down
When love is not madness it is not love
CREDIT : starboy
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Claire
CLAIM : LACHOWSKI
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Adrian B.   Pir. 09 17, 2018 7:47 pm

[note]Hey, hey. Prieš daugiau nei mėnesį gal ir būtum mane ten radęs... žinau kad nusikaltau jog tiek ilgai neatrašiau, tad sakyk bausmę, tikrai ją įvykdysiu[/note]

some try to hand me money, they don't understand. i'm not broke i'm just a broken-hearted man. i know it makes no sense, but what else can i do. how can i move on when i'm still in love with you

Atgal į viršų Go down
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Adrian B.   Antr. 09 18, 2018 7:53 pm

[note]ir kodėl aš visiškai nenustebau? na ką jau čia su tavim padarysi, lauk tada manęs ten, greitai būsiu[/note]

some try to hand me money, they don't understand. i'm not broke i'm just a broken-hearted man. i know it makes no sense, but what else can i do. how can i move on when i'm still in love with you

Atgal į viršų Go down
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Adrian B.   Antr. 09 18, 2018 9:01 pm

[note]ha ha, dar turėsi to nusipelnyti, drauguži. tempk savo subinę ten, aš jau netoliese[/note]

Atgal į viršų Go down
Freya Olivia Gaunt
SSLYTHERIN (180)

CREDIT : fire breather. Parašas - painofchoco ♥
CLAIM : Elizabeth Gillies
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Adrian B.   Tr. 09 19, 2018 7:23 pm

[note]Mums laikas susitikt ir rimtai pašnekėt [/note]

Let me tell you about a girl that I used to be Same name same face but a different me She didn't know what she was thinking Didn't know her world was sinking Had her dreams written on a paper in her hand Held on tight but she didn't understand The love and hurt that she's replacing All the past that she's erasing
Atgal į viršų Go down
Freya Olivia Gaunt
SSLYTHERIN (180)

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Adrian B.   Tr. 09 19, 2018 8:26 pm

[note]Jeigu kojos iš baimės nedrebės, tai uždraustajam miške yra Ola, ten susitikim [/note]

Let me tell you about a girl that I used to be Same name same face but a different me She didn't know what she was thinking Didn't know her world was sinking Had her dreams written on a paper in her hand Held on tight but she didn't understand The love and hurt that she's replacing All the past that she's erasing
Atgal į viršų Go down
Freya Olivia Gaunt
SSLYTHERIN (180)

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Adrian B.   Kv. 09 20, 2018 10:00 pm

[note]
Send a photo:

Location[/note]

Atgal į viršų Go down
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
HHUFFLEPUFF (192)

CREDIT : maliblue/MØØNLIGHT
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : ryžikė
CLAIM : Bailee Madison
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : In a room full of art - I'd still stare at you.
ABOUT CHARACTER : ALEXIS. HOW DO I BEGIN? THE MOST AMAZING GIRL YOU'LL EVER MEET. JUST THE SIGHT OF HER WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. THERE ISN'T GONNA BE A DAY THAT PASSES THAT SHE DOESN'T CROSS YOUR MIND. SHE'LL STEAL YOUR HEART WITHIN A DAY. ONCE YOU FALL IN LOVE, IT'LL NEVER FADE. HER SMILE COULD LIGHT UP THE WORLD, EVEN ON IT'S DIMMEST OF NIGHTS. SHE MAY BE SHORT, BUT DON'T LET HER HEIGHT FOOL YOU. SHE'LL BUILD YOU UP AS HIGH AS CAN BE, AND HOLD YOU STEADY. WHEN YOU FALL, SHE'LL BE RIGHT THERE TO CATCH. SHE'S SWEET, LOVING, BEAUTIFUL, CARING, AND AN ALL AROUND OUTGOING GIRL. SHE'LL CATCH YOUR EYE, AND YOU'LL HAVE TO DOUBLE TAKE. HER BEAUTY IS OVERWHELMING. SHE'LL TEAR DOWN YOUR DEFENSES, AND BREAK THE WALL YOU'VE HIDDEN YOURSELF BEHIND. HER KISS WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. YOU'LL BE MESMERIZED. YOUR LOVE FOR HER WILL COMPARE TO NO OTHER. WHILE YOU'RE APART, THE ONLY THING YOU'LL WANT IS FOR HER TO BE HOLDING YOUR HAND, ASLEEP, LYING ON YOUR CHEST. SHE'LL BE YOUR EVERYTHING. YOU'LL GIVE HER EVERYTHING. YOU'LL MAKE HER YOUR WORLD.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Adrian B.   Št. 09 22, 2018 11:43 pm

[note]Up for a smoke?   Ar pernelyg užimtas su kokiomis damomis? ;))))  [/note]

Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco
Freya Olivia Gaunt
SSLYTHERIN (180)

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Adrian B.   Sk. 09 30, 2018 12:50 pm

[note]Ko dabar prisireikė?[/note]
[note]Sakyk tikslią vietą, būsiu už pusvalandžio[/note]

Atgal į viršų Go down
Freya Olivia Gaunt
SSLYTHERIN (180)

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Adrian B.   Sk. 09 30, 2018 1:12 pm

[note]Gerai, greit būsiu[/note]

Atgal į viršų Go down
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
HHUFFLEPUFF (192)

CREDIT : maliblue/MØØNLIGHT
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : ryžikė
CLAIM : Bailee Madison
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : In a room full of art - I'd still stare at you.
ABOUT CHARACTER : ALEXIS. HOW DO I BEGIN? THE MOST AMAZING GIRL YOU'LL EVER MEET. JUST THE SIGHT OF HER WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. THERE ISN'T GONNA BE A DAY THAT PASSES THAT SHE DOESN'T CROSS YOUR MIND. SHE'LL STEAL YOUR HEART WITHIN A DAY. ONCE YOU FALL IN LOVE, IT'LL NEVER FADE. HER SMILE COULD LIGHT UP THE WORLD, EVEN ON IT'S DIMMEST OF NIGHTS. SHE MAY BE SHORT, BUT DON'T LET HER HEIGHT FOOL YOU. SHE'LL BUILD YOU UP AS HIGH AS CAN BE, AND HOLD YOU STEADY. WHEN YOU FALL, SHE'LL BE RIGHT THERE TO CATCH. SHE'S SWEET, LOVING, BEAUTIFUL, CARING, AND AN ALL AROUND OUTGOING GIRL. SHE'LL CATCH YOUR EYE, AND YOU'LL HAVE TO DOUBLE TAKE. HER BEAUTY IS OVERWHELMING. SHE'LL TEAR DOWN YOUR DEFENSES, AND BREAK THE WALL YOU'VE HIDDEN YOURSELF BEHIND. HER KISS WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. YOU'LL BE MESMERIZED. YOUR LOVE FOR HER WILL COMPARE TO NO OTHER. WHILE YOU'RE APART, THE ONLY THING YOU'LL WANT IS FOR HER TO BE HOLDING YOUR HAND, ASLEEP, LYING ON YOUR CHEST. SHE'LL BE YOUR EVERYTHING. YOU'LL GIVE HER EVERYTHING. YOU'LL MAKE HER YOUR WORLD.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Adrian B.   Sk. 10 14, 2018 5:23 pm

[note]Pasistengsiu ilgai neužtrukt [/note]

Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco
Sponsored content
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Adrian B.   

Atgal į viršų Go down

Adrian B.
Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Atgal į viršų 
Puslapis 77Pereiti prie : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:Jūs negalite atsakinėti į pranešimus šiame forume
DC :: ▲TELEFONAI-
Pereiti į: