rodiklisrodiklis  CalendarCalendar  DUKDUK  IeškotiIeškoti  Narių sąrašasNarių sąrašas  Vartotojų grupėsVartotojų grupės  RegistruotisRegistruotis  PrisijungtiPrisijungti  

Share | 

Adrian B.

Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Go down 
Pereiti prie : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AutoriusPranešimas
Alyssa Maria Johnsonxxxx
MMINISTRY OF MAGIC
CREDIT : CREDIT: ST★RGAZING/Starboy
CLAIM : KATRINA LILWALL
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Adrian B.   Št. 08 11, 2018 9:35 pm

[note]... love you too[/note]
[note]kad ir nenoriu pripažint [/note]

I know it feels like you have all the time in the world, but you don’t. So stop playing it so cool. Catch the moments of your life. Catch them while you’re young and quick...
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą
Claudia Rose Johnson
GGRYFFINDOR PREFECT(102)

CREDIT : maliblue/painofchoco♥
CLAIM : Madelaine Grobbelaar Petsch
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don’t make distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile. - Reuben, Luke&William♥
ABOUT CHARACTER : She's it... She's the best of both worlds. She's that independent, focused, ambitious queen. She's a boss. She can handle her own. And she's as alpha as they come. But at the same time, she knows where to draw the line and be a woman. She has a soft, submissive side, with a heart of gold. She's affectionate, passionate and extremely sexual. She knows how to take care of a man. She's spiritual, selfless and understands the definition of unconditional love. She's it. She's the best of both worlds. And whoever God decides to send her, will be luckiest man alive.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Adrian B.   Antr. 08 14, 2018 5:45 pm

[note]Švilpynės bendrasis kambarys.Už geros valandėlės. Take your drinks and awesome mood! let's welcome our new prefect with a bang! [/note]

I'm losing my voice calling on you. 'Cause I've been shaking, I've been bending backwards till I'm broke... Watching all these dreams go up in smoke.

let beauty come out of ashes
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
HHUFFLEPUFF (192)

CREDIT : maliblue/painofchoco
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : ryžikė
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : In a room full of art - I'd still stare at you.
ABOUT CHARACTER : ALEXIS. HOW DO I BEGIN? THE MOST AMAZING GIRL YOU'LL EVER MEET. JUST THE SIGHT OF HER WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. THERE ISN'T GONNA BE A DAY THAT PASSES THAT SHE DOESN'T CROSS YOUR MIND. SHE'LL STEAL YOUR HEART WITHIN A DAY. ONCE YOU FALL IN LOVE, IT'LL NEVER FADE. HER SMILE COULD LIGHT UP THE WORLD, EVEN ON IT'S DIMMEST OF NIGHTS. SHE MAY BE SHORT, BUT DON'T LET HER HEIGHT FOOL YOU. SHE'LL BUILD YOU UP AS HIGH AS CAN BE, AND HOLD YOU STEADY. WHEN YOU FALL, SHE'LL BE RIGHT THERE TO CATCH. SHE'S SWEET, LOVING, BEAUTIFUL, CARING, AND AN ALL AROUND OUTGOING GIRL. SHE'LL CATCH YOUR EYE, AND YOU'LL HAVE TO DOUBLE TAKE. HER BEAUTY IS OVERWHELMING. SHE'LL TEAR DOWN YOUR DEFENSES, AND BREAK THE WALL YOU'VE HIDDEN YOURSELF BEHIND. HER KISS WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. YOU'LL BE MESMERIZED. YOUR LOVE FOR HER WILL COMPARE TO NO OTHER. WHILE YOU'RE APART, THE ONLY THING YOU'LL WANT IS FOR HER TO BE HOLDING YOUR HAND, ASLEEP, LYING ON YOUR CHEST. SHE'LL BE YOUR EVERYTHING. YOU'LL GIVE HER EVERYTHING. YOU'LL MAKE HER YOUR WORLD.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Adrian B.   Tr. 08 15, 2018 1:21 am

[note]zjbs nu :) [/note]

add a little sugar, they say... be a little sweeter, they say. gotta give and take, but i say 'this time it's my way, ah, my way'. be a little proper, they say, speak a little softer, they say.... gotta be a lady, but i say 'this time it's my way'.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
HHUFFLEPUFF (192)

ABOUT CHARACTER : ALEXIS. HOW DO I BEGIN? THE MOST AMAZING GIRL YOU'LL EVER MEET. JUST THE SIGHT OF HER WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. THERE ISN'T GONNA BE A DAY THAT PASSES THAT SHE DOESN'T CROSS YOUR MIND. SHE'LL STEAL YOUR HEART WITHIN A DAY. ONCE YOU FALL IN LOVE, IT'LL NEVER FADE. HER SMILE COULD LIGHT UP THE WORLD, EVEN ON IT'S DIMMEST OF NIGHTS. SHE MAY BE SHORT, BUT DON'T LET HER HEIGHT FOOL YOU. SHE'LL BUILD YOU UP AS HIGH AS CAN BE, AND HOLD YOU STEADY. WHEN YOU FALL, SHE'LL BE RIGHT THERE TO CATCH. SHE'S SWEET, LOVING, BEAUTIFUL, CARING, AND AN ALL AROUND OUTGOING GIRL. SHE'LL CATCH YOUR EYE, AND YOU'LL HAVE TO DOUBLE TAKE. HER BEAUTY IS OVERWHELMING. SHE'LL TEAR DOWN YOUR DEFENSES, AND BREAK THE WALL YOU'VE HIDDEN YOURSELF BEHIND. HER KISS WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. YOU'LL BE MESMERIZED. YOUR LOVE FOR HER WILL COMPARE TO NO OTHER. WHILE YOU'RE APART, THE ONLY THING YOU'LL WANT IS FOR HER TO BE HOLDING YOUR HAND, ASLEEP, LYING ON YOUR CHEST. SHE'LL BE YOUR EVERYTHING. YOU'LL GIVE HER EVERYTHING. YOU'LL MAKE HER YOUR WORLD.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Adrian B.   Tr. 08 15, 2018 1:35 am

[note]Nes grįžau prieš valandą ir Claudia privertė padėt susiruošt? žodžiu, tiesiog atsipisk. neturiu nei nuotaikos, nei noro. nematau reikalo tuščiai švaistyt laiko. have a nice life. [/note]

add a little sugar, they say... be a little sweeter, they say. gotta give and take, but i say 'this time it's my way, ah, my way'. be a little proper, they say, speak a little softer, they say.... gotta be a lady, but i say 'this time it's my way'.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
HHUFFLEPUFF (192)

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Adrian B.   Tr. 08 15, 2018 1:45 am

[note] [/note]

Atgal į viršų Go down
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
HHUFFLEPUFF (192)

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Adrian B.   Tr. 08 15, 2018 2:17 am

[note]Tu rimtai nesveikas ar tik tokiu apsimeti? [/note]
[note]He's my friend and whatever happened between us - it's none of your business. It was long time ago. Just stop texting me. Please. [/note]

Atgal į viršų Go down
Nathaniel Black
SSLYTHERIN (180)
CREDIT : SerpentPrincess <3
CLAIM : Neels Visser
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : Chicken Nuggets
ABOUT CHARACTER : Practitioner of Black Magic and Occlumency, so no one knows for sure what he's like |except Alex|
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Adrian B.   Sk. 08 19, 2018 12:38 am

[note]As faith would have it, I'm not even at school.[/note]

[note]matyt baisiai prisidirbai, jei iš visų žmonių rašai MAN...[/note]

[note]kur esi? atkeliausiu[/note]

He's never gonna make it. All the poor people he's forsaken. Karma is always gonna chase him for his lies.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Nathaniel Black
SSLYTHERIN (180)
ABOUT CHARACTER : Practitioner of Black Magic and Occlumency, so no one knows for sure what he's like |except Alex|
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Adrian B.   Sk. 08 19, 2018 1:02 am

[note]kaip dramatiška.[/note]
[note]tu tikrai nori kalbėt apie gimtadienius? nes maniškį taip pat sėkmingai pamiršai.[/note]
[note]turiu idėją...[/note]
[note]bet tam turėsi daryti tiksliai tai, ką pasakysiu. ir aš nejuokauju, Adri.[/note]

He's never gonna make it. All the poor people he's forsaken. Karma is always gonna chase him for his lies.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Nathaniel Black
SSLYTHERIN (180)
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Adrian B.   Sk. 08 19, 2018 1:30 am

[note]sure. whatever let's you sleep at night.[/note]
[note]Lochnagar. tikiuosi prisimeni mūsų vasaros namuką.[/note]
[note]don't be a hero.[/note]

Atgal į viršų Go down
Nathaniel Black
SSLYTHERIN (180)
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Adrian B.   Sk. 08 19, 2018 1:40 am

[note]galiu atsiųsti apsaugą :)[/note]
[note]jie gali būti kiek...gruboki. žinai, 'suaugai', pasikeitei. :)[/note]

Atgal į viršų Go down
Claudia Rose Johnson
GGRYFFINDOR PREFECT(102)

CREDIT : maliblue/painofchoco♥
CLAIM : Madelaine Grobbelaar Petsch
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don’t make distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile. - Reuben, Luke&William♥
ABOUT CHARACTER : She's it... She's the best of both worlds. She's that independent, focused, ambitious queen. She's a boss. She can handle her own. And she's as alpha as they come. But at the same time, she knows where to draw the line and be a woman. She has a soft, submissive side, with a heart of gold. She's affectionate, passionate and extremely sexual. She knows how to take care of a man. She's spiritual, selfless and understands the definition of unconditional love. She's it. She's the best of both worlds. And whoever God decides to send her, will be luckiest man alive.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Adrian B.   Pir. 08 27, 2018 12:15 am

[note]Well... i guess welcome to the breakfast club I'll keep you posted about the meetings and stuff in general [/note]

I'm losing my voice calling on you. 'Cause I've been shaking, I've been bending backwards till I'm broke... Watching all these dreams go up in smoke.

let beauty come out of ashes
Atgal į viršų Go down
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
HHUFFLEPUFF (192)

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Adrian B.   Tr. 08 29, 2018 12:12 am

[note]SENT A LOCATION[/note]
[note]tik tlyleeei su šluota skrisk, tsk tsk. šhhh, rozai nesakom [/note]

Atgal į viršų Go down
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
HHUFFLEPUFF (192)

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Adrian B.   Tr. 08 29, 2018 12:23 am

[note]daaaaaug dauaaug šampano, labai daug xddd [/note]
[note]et aš negėriau.[/note]
[note]bet*[/note]
[note]kur šluota? sulaužeij????[/note]
[note]okėė babes [/note]

Atgal į viršų Go down
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
HHUFFLEPUFF (192)

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Adrian B.   Tr. 08 29, 2018 12:28 am

[note]papasakosiiii išsameeu xddd[/note]
[note]savesu raudonu kaspinu ir laipsniųū kokių didensių [/note]

Atgal į viršų Go down
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
HHUFFLEPUFF (192)

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Adrian B.   Tr. 08 29, 2018 12:34 am

[note]omGr ne. roza yra, nenene xdddd vakare užsidėk :DDDDD[/note]
[note]ne visai? kta savaitgalį švęsim, čiak išankstinis apšilimas[/note]
[note]čiaa*** [/note]

Atgal į viršų Go down
Sponsored content
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Adrian B.   

Atgal į viršų Go down

Adrian B.
Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Atgal į viršų 
Puslapis 47Pereiti prie : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:Jūs negalite atsakinėti į pranešimus šiame forume
DC :: ▲TELEFONAI-
Pereiti į: