rodiklisrodiklis  CalendarCalendar  DUKDUK  IeškotiIeškoti  Narių sąrašasNarių sąrašas  Vartotojų grupėsVartotojų grupės  RegistruotisRegistruotis  PrisijungtiPrisijungti  

Share | 

-Jason

Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Go down 
AutoriusPranešimas
Svečias
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: -Jason   Kv. 07 19, 2018 9:59 pm

24/7
Atgal į viršų Go down
Claudia Rose Johnson
GGRYFFINDOR PREFECT(102)

CREDIT : maliblue♥
CLAIM : Madelaine Grobbelaar Petsch
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don’t make distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile. - Reuben, Luke&William♥
ABOUT CHARACTER : She's it... She's the best of both worlds. She's that independent, focused, ambitious queen. She's a boss. She can handle her own. And she's as alpha as they come. But at the same time, she knows where to draw the line and be a woman. She has a soft, submissive side, with a heart of gold. She's affectionate, passionate and extremely sexual. She knows how to take care of a man. She's spiritual, selfless and understands the definition of unconditional love. She's it. She's the best of both worlds. And whoever God decides to send her, will be luckiest man alive.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: -Jason   Pen. 07 20, 2018 1:12 am

[note]Nereikia, nevark. Susitiksim paskaitose [/note]

TOUCH ME LIKE YOU TOUCH NOBODY, PUT YOUR HANDS ALL UP ON ME. TIRED OF HEARING SORRY. KISS AND MAKE, KISS, KISS AND MAKE UP. HOW ABOUT WE LEAVE THIS PARTY? 'CAUSE ALL I WANT IS YOU UP ON ME.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco
Claudia Rose Johnson
GGRYFFINDOR PREFECT(102)

CREDIT : maliblue♥
CLAIM : Madelaine Grobbelaar Petsch
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don’t make distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile. - Reuben, Luke&William♥
ABOUT CHARACTER : She's it... She's the best of both worlds. She's that independent, focused, ambitious queen. She's a boss. She can handle her own. And she's as alpha as they come. But at the same time, she knows where to draw the line and be a woman. She has a soft, submissive side, with a heart of gold. She's affectionate, passionate and extremely sexual. She knows how to take care of a man. She's spiritual, selfless and understands the definition of unconditional love. She's it. She's the best of both worlds. And whoever God decides to send her, will be luckiest man alive.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: -Jason   Pen. 07 20, 2018 1:16 am

[note]Labanaktis, Jason [/note]

TOUCH ME LIKE YOU TOUCH NOBODY, PUT YOUR HANDS ALL UP ON ME. TIRED OF HEARING SORRY. KISS AND MAKE, KISS, KISS AND MAKE UP. HOW ABOUT WE LEAVE THIS PARTY? 'CAUSE ALL I WANT IS YOU UP ON ME.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco
Margo Julliet Fillory
SSLYTHERIN (180)

CREDIT : Avataras: Sunsain; gif'ai: Devilwithinx; parašo koduotė: Maliblue
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Rebecca
CLAIM : Emeraude Toubia
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : Me, myself and I
ABOUT CHARACTER : I love myself, I wanna see it when I turn around, look in the mirror, and if you don't like it, you can leave it - 'cause it's my own and I'll keep owning it. If you don't like what I'm wearing, well, you're only bothered 'cause you're staring, and you'll never talk me into caring 'cause it's my own and I'll keep owning it. I'ma do just what I want on the regular and it's really not my fault if you're scared of a... SWEET LITTLE UNFORGETTABLE THING (S.L.U.T)
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: -Jason   Pen. 07 20, 2018 11:14 pm

[note]Labuka. Priklauso nuo to ką pasiūlysi  [/note]

There is boy friend and then there is boyfriend that tiny little space is known as the friend zone. Dont get it twisted.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą
Margo Julliet Fillory
SSLYTHERIN (180)

ABOUT CHARACTER : I love myself, I wanna see it when I turn around, look in the mirror, and if you don't like it, you can leave it - 'cause it's my own and I'll keep owning it. If you don't like what I'm wearing, well, you're only bothered 'cause you're staring, and you'll never talk me into caring 'cause it's my own and I'll keep owning it. I'ma do just what I want on the regular and it's really not my fault if you're scared of a... SWEET LITTLE UNFORGETTABLE THING (S.L.U.T)
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: -Jason   Št. 07 21, 2018 12:14 am

[note]Tau visada laiko surasiu  Kur susitinkam?[/note]

There is boy friend and then there is boyfriend that tiny little space is known as the friend zone. Dont get it twisted.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Margo Julliet Fillory
SSLYTHERIN (180)

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: -Jason   Št. 07 21, 2018 12:26 am

[note]Mano dailiam užpakaliukui reikalingi pasivaikščiojimai, tad susitinkam prie ežero už dvidešimties minučių [/note]

Atgal į viršų Go down
Sponsored content
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: -Jason   

Atgal į viršų Go down

-Jason
Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Atgal į viršų 
Puslapis 11

Permissions in this forum:Jūs negalite atsakinėti į pranešimus šiame forume
DC :: ▲GILBERT'S :: ▲MIKAELSON'S :: Norville House-
Pereiti į: