rodiklisrodiklis  CalendarCalendar  DUKDUK  IeškotiIeškoti  Narių sąrašasNarių sąrašas  Vartotojų grupėsVartotojų grupės  RegistruotisRegistruotis  PrisijungtiPrisijungti  

-Jason

Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Go down 
AutoriusPranešimas
Svečias
Anonymous
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: -Jason   -Jason Icon_minitimeKv. 07 19, 2018 9:59 pm

24/7
Atgal į viršų Go down
Heather Mariah Anderson
CREDIT : maliblue/just♥
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: -Jason   -Jason Icon_minitimePen. 07 20, 2018 1:12 am

[note]Nereikia, nevark. Susitiksim paskaitose -Jason 4002759736 [/note]

When you laid your eyes on me, you was excited and I was the fuel to your flame,
I ignited. Then you stole my heart, that's the heart of a lion. 
So fuck all this shit, let's just start up a riot
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco
Heather Mariah Anderson
CREDIT : maliblue/just♥
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: -Jason   -Jason Icon_minitimePen. 07 20, 2018 1:16 am

[note]Labanaktis, Jason -Jason 2038475305 [/note]

When you laid your eyes on me, you was excited and I was the fuel to your flame,
I ignited. Then you stole my heart, that's the heart of a lion. 
So fuck all this shit, let's just start up a riot
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco
Aivery Pandora Mindfrayer
-Jason Tumblr_inline_p7m05t9Ypy1sccn28_540
CREDIT : Avataras: Maliblue
CLAIM : C. Young
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : Me, myself and I
ABOUT CHARACTER : I love myself, I wanna see it when I turn around, look in the mirror, and if you don't like it, you can leave it - 'cause it's my own and I'll keep owning it. If you don't like what I'm wearing, well, you're only bothered 'cause you're staring, and you'll never talk me into caring 'cause it's my own and I'll keep owning it. I'ma do just what I want on the regular and it's really not my fault if you're scared of a... SWEET LITTLE UNFORGETTABLE THING (S.L.U.T)
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: -Jason   -Jason Icon_minitimePen. 07 20, 2018 11:14 pm

[note]Labuka. Priklauso nuo to ką pasiūlysi -Jason 3917227377  [/note]

People adore monsters. They fill their songs and stories with them. You know what a monster is? Power. Power and choice. Monsters sift the weak from the strong and provide a forge for the steeling of souls. Even as we curse monsters, we admire them. Seek to become them, in some ways....
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą
ABOUT CHARACTER : I love myself, I wanna see it when I turn around, look in the mirror, and if you don't like it, you can leave it - 'cause it's my own and I'll keep owning it. If you don't like what I'm wearing, well, you're only bothered 'cause you're staring, and you'll never talk me into caring 'cause it's my own and I'll keep owning it. I'ma do just what I want on the regular and it's really not my fault if you're scared of a... SWEET LITTLE UNFORGETTABLE THING (S.L.U.T)
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: -Jason   -Jason Icon_minitimeŠt. 07 21, 2018 12:14 am

[note]Tau visada laiko surasiu -Jason 15722106 Kur susitinkam?[/note]

People adore monsters. They fill their songs and stories with them. You know what a monster is? Power. Power and choice. Monsters sift the weak from the strong and provide a forge for the steeling of souls. Even as we curse monsters, we admire them. Seek to become them, in some ways....
Atgal į viršų Go down
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: -Jason   -Jason Icon_minitimeŠt. 07 21, 2018 12:26 am

[note]Mano dailiam užpakaliukui reikalingi pasivaikščiojimai, tad susitinkam prie ežero už dvidešimties minučių -Jason 15869749 [/note]

Atgal į viršų Go down
Sponsored content
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: -Jason   -Jason Icon_minitime

Atgal į viršų Go down

-Jason
Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Atgal į viršų 
Puslapis 11

Permissions in this forum:Jūs negalite atsakinėti į pranešimus šiame forume
DC :: ▲GILBERT'S :: ▲MIKAELSON'S :: Norville House-
Pereiti į: