rodiklisrodiklis  CalendarCalendar  DUKDUK  IeškotiIeškoti  Narių sąrašasNarių sąrašas  Vartotojų grupėsVartotojų grupės  RegistruotisRegistruotis  PrisijungtiPrisijungti  

Share | 

-Nath

Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Go down 
Pereiti prie : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AutoriusPranešimas
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
HHUFFLEPUFF (192)

CREDIT : maliblue/painofchoco
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : ryžikė
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : In a room full of art - I'd still stare at you.
ABOUT CHARACTER : ALEXIS. HOW DO I BEGIN? THE MOST AMAZING GIRL YOU'LL EVER MEET. JUST THE SIGHT OF HER WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. THERE ISN'T GONNA BE A DAY THAT PASSES THAT SHE DOESN'T CROSS YOUR MIND. SHE'LL STEAL YOUR HEART WITHIN A DAY. ONCE YOU FALL IN LOVE, IT'LL NEVER FADE. HER SMILE COULD LIGHT UP THE WORLD, EVEN ON IT'S DIMMEST OF NIGHTS. SHE MAY BE SHORT, BUT DON'T LET HER HEIGHT FOOL YOU. SHE'LL BUILD YOU UP AS HIGH AS CAN BE, AND HOLD YOU STEADY. WHEN YOU FALL, SHE'LL BE RIGHT THERE TO CATCH. SHE'S SWEET, LOVING, BEAUTIFUL, CARING, AND AN ALL AROUND OUTGOING GIRL. SHE'LL CATCH YOUR EYE, AND YOU'LL HAVE TO DOUBLE TAKE. HER BEAUTY IS OVERWHELMING. SHE'LL TEAR DOWN YOUR DEFENSES, AND BREAK THE WALL YOU'VE HIDDEN YOURSELF BEHIND. HER KISS WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. YOU'LL BE MESMERIZED. YOUR LOVE FOR HER WILL COMPARE TO NO OTHER. WHILE YOU'RE APART, THE ONLY THING YOU'LL WANT IS FOR HER TO BE HOLDING YOUR HAND, ASLEEP, LYING ON YOUR CHEST. SHE'LL BE YOUR EVERYTHING. YOU'LL GIVE HER EVERYTHING. YOU'LL MAKE HER YOUR WORLD.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: -Nath   Kv. 09 13, 2018 9:35 pm

[note]Kur ir kada? [/note]

add a little sugar, they say... be a little sweeter, they say. gotta give and take, but i say 'this time it's my way, ah, my way'. be a little proper, they say, speak a little softer, they say.... gotta be a lady, but i say 'this time it's my way'.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
HHUFFLEPUFF (192)

ABOUT CHARACTER : ALEXIS. HOW DO I BEGIN? THE MOST AMAZING GIRL YOU'LL EVER MEET. JUST THE SIGHT OF HER WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. THERE ISN'T GONNA BE A DAY THAT PASSES THAT SHE DOESN'T CROSS YOUR MIND. SHE'LL STEAL YOUR HEART WITHIN A DAY. ONCE YOU FALL IN LOVE, IT'LL NEVER FADE. HER SMILE COULD LIGHT UP THE WORLD, EVEN ON IT'S DIMMEST OF NIGHTS. SHE MAY BE SHORT, BUT DON'T LET HER HEIGHT FOOL YOU. SHE'LL BUILD YOU UP AS HIGH AS CAN BE, AND HOLD YOU STEADY. WHEN YOU FALL, SHE'LL BE RIGHT THERE TO CATCH. SHE'S SWEET, LOVING, BEAUTIFUL, CARING, AND AN ALL AROUND OUTGOING GIRL. SHE'LL CATCH YOUR EYE, AND YOU'LL HAVE TO DOUBLE TAKE. HER BEAUTY IS OVERWHELMING. SHE'LL TEAR DOWN YOUR DEFENSES, AND BREAK THE WALL YOU'VE HIDDEN YOURSELF BEHIND. HER KISS WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. YOU'LL BE MESMERIZED. YOUR LOVE FOR HER WILL COMPARE TO NO OTHER. WHILE YOU'RE APART, THE ONLY THING YOU'LL WANT IS FOR HER TO BE HOLDING YOUR HAND, ASLEEP, LYING ON YOUR CHEST. SHE'LL BE YOUR EVERYTHING. YOU'LL GIVE HER EVERYTHING. YOU'LL MAKE HER YOUR WORLD.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: -Nath   Kv. 09 13, 2018 9:46 pm

[note]Neatvažiuos. Pati moku vairuot, tik pasakyk kur būt. [/note]

add a little sugar, they say... be a little sweeter, they say. gotta give and take, but i say 'this time it's my way, ah, my way'. be a little proper, they say, speak a little softer, they say.... gotta be a lady, but i say 'this time it's my way'.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
HHUFFLEPUFF (192)

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: -Nath   Kv. 09 13, 2018 9:52 pm

[note]Mhm. [/note]

Atgal į viršų Go down
Lucian Black
MMINISTRY OF MAGIC

CREDIT : PAINOFCHOCO; maliblue
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Mathew ir Alisa
CLAIM : Joseph Morgan
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: -Nath   Št. 09 15, 2018 12:51 pm

[note] Sveikas, sūnau. Atrašyk, kai būsi laisvesnis - susitiksime, seniai nekalbėjome. [/note]

I may die by day’s end, but you will live forever, unloved, pathetic. Your life a perpetual slog of soul-crushing despair and you unable to end it.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą
Lucian Black
MMINISTRY OF MAGIC

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: -Nath   Št. 09 15, 2018 3:37 pm

[note] Nieko konkretaus, tiesiog tėviškai pasikalbėti ir GALBŪT kai ką aptarti. [/note]

I may die by day’s end, but you will live forever, unloved, pathetic. Your life a perpetual slog of soul-crushing despair and you unable to end it.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Lucian Black
MMINISTRY OF MAGIC

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: -Nath   Št. 09 15, 2018 4:40 pm

[note]Knife restorane. Jau einu ten, palauksiu Tavęs.[/note]

Atgal į viršų Go down
Lucian Black
MMINISTRY OF MAGIC

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: -Nath   Št. 09 15, 2018 4:41 pm

[note]Ne, Wilmington. Lauksiu Tavęs jame.[/note]

Atgal į viršų Go down

CREDIT : painofchoco/maliblue
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : kartais pamirštu kuris mano
CLAIM : Phoebe Jane Elizabeth Tonkin
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : Hours, days, months, years and decades can go by, but I will never forget the moment when you held me in your arms, looked into my eyes and whispered I Love You in my ears – it still gives me the shivers. I love you. - Mikael♥
AGE : somehow alive since 1926, whatcha gonna do about that, huh?
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: -Nath   Sk. 09 16, 2018 4:28 pm

[note]Kišaisi į brolio gyvenimą? [/note]

Hope when you take that jump, You don't fear the fall. Hope when the water rises - You built a wall. Hope when the crowd screams out, They're screaming your name. Hope if everybody runs - You choose to stay.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/

LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : Hours, days, months, years and decades can go by, but I will never forget the moment when you held me in your arms, looked into my eyes and whispered I Love You in my ears – it still gives me the shivers. I love you. - Mikael♥
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: -Nath   Sk. 09 16, 2018 4:41 pm

[note]Nemanai, kad šįkart perlenkei lazdą? [/note]

Hope when you take that jump, You don't fear the fall. Hope when the water rises - You built a wall. Hope when the crowd screams out, They're screaming your name. Hope if everybody runs - You choose to stay.

Atgal į viršų Go down

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: -Nath   Sk. 09 16, 2018 6:48 pm

[note]Let's grab a cup of coffee, shall we?[/note]

Atgal į viršų Go down

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: -Nath   Sk. 09 16, 2018 7:35 pm

[note]Nesijaudink. Aš turiu tik teoriją, kurią noriu pasitikslint tavo dėka. Ir man reikės... paslaugos. [/note]
[note]Kembridžo viešbučio restoranas tiks? [/note]

Atgal į viršų Go down
Adrian Black
RRAVENCLAW PREFECT (103)

CREDIT : Parašo kodas - modifikuotas Maliblue
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Niall
CLAIM : Diego Barrueco
ABOUT CHARACTER : BLACK

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: -Nath   Sk. 09 16, 2018 11:43 pm

[note]Klausyk, šis tas nutiko. Man reikia su tavim normaliai pakalbėti.[/note]
[note]Ta prasme, be jokių trečių asmenų.[/note]
[note]Ir privačiai, ne viešumoj. [/note]

I can't allow myself to go that far to where my whole world falls apart. I need to save my soul, it's the only thing I've got but I don't know where to start. Can you see the darkness in me? Dying light behind my eyes.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Adrian Black
RRAVENCLAW PREFECT (103)

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: -Nath   Sk. 09 16, 2018 11:57 pm

[note]Tu gal gyvenime prioritetus tinkamus susidėliok. :)[/note]
[note]Jei brolis sako, kad svarbu, reiškia, rungtynės palauks.[/note]
[note]Mokykloj sienos popierinės.[/note]
[note]Būk kvidičo stadione, aukščiausiose tribūnose.[/note]
[note]Galėsi iš tolo į lankus pažiūrėt, kol maloniai šnekučiuosimės. :)[/note]

I can't allow myself to go that far to where my whole world falls apart. I need to save my soul, it's the only thing I've got but I don't know where to start. Can you see the darkness in me? Dying light behind my eyes.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Adrian Black
RRAVENCLAW PREFECT (103)

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: -Nath   Pir. 09 17, 2018 12:03 am

[note]Nors ne. Vėpsosi ir dėmesio nekoncentruosi.[/note]
[note]Geriau susitinkam Treniruočių aikštėj.[/note]

Atgal į viršų Go down
Adrian Black
RRAVENCLAW PREFECT (103)

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: -Nath   Pir. 09 17, 2018 1:05 am

[note]Na tu ir greitas.[/note]
[note]Aš ką tik į Hogvartsą grįžau. Pasimetu daiktus kambary ir atvarau.[/note]
[note]Gali pasportuoti, kad jau laiko turi ir tokioj vietoj esi. :)))[/note]

Atgal į viršų Go down
Sponsored content
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: -Nath   

Atgal į viršų Go down

-Nath
Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Atgal į viršų 
Puslapis 34Pereiti prie : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:Jūs negalite atsakinėti į pranešimus šiame forume
DC :: ▲TELEFONAI-
Pereiti į: