rodiklisrodiklis  CalendarCalendar  DUKDUK  IeškotiIeškoti  Narių sąrašasNarių sąrašas  Vartotojų grupėsVartotojų grupės  RegistruotisRegistruotis  PrisijungtiPrisijungti  

Share | 

-Nath

Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Go down 
Pereiti prie : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AutoriusPranešimas
Nathaniel Black
SSLYTHERIN (180)
CREDIT : Mama padarė
CLAIM : Neels Visser
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : Chicken Nuggets
ABOUT CHARACTER : Practitioner of Black Magic and Occlumency, so no one knows for sure what he's like |except Alex|
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: -Nath   Kv. 07 05, 2018 6:25 pm

I'm paralysed.
when did i become so numb? when did i lose myself? all the words that leave my tongue feel like they came from someone else. when did i become so cold? when did i become ashamed? where's the person that i know? they must have left... they must have left with all my faith. i'm paralysed. where are my feelings? i no longer feel things i know i should. i'm paralysed. where is the real me? i'm lost and it kills me - inside.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą
Margo Julliet Fillory
SSLYTHERIN (180)

CREDIT : Avataras: Sunsain; gif'ai: Devilwithinx; parašo koduotė: Maliblue
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Rebecca
CLAIM : Emeraude Toubia
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : Me, myself and I
ABOUT CHARACTER : I love myself, I wanna see it when I turn around, look in the mirror, and if you don't like it, you can leave it - 'cause it's my own and I'll keep owning it. If you don't like what I'm wearing, well, you're only bothered 'cause you're staring, and you'll never talk me into caring 'cause it's my own and I'll keep owning it. I'ma do just what I want on the regular and it's really not my fault if you're scared of a... SWEET LITTLE UNFORGETTABLE THING (S.L.U.T)
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: -Nath   Pen. 07 06, 2018 4:13 pm

[note]Grifų vakarėlyje. And it's not   so not busy[/note]

There is boy friend and then there is boyfriend that tiny little space is known as the friend zone. Dont get it twisted.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Margo Julliet Fillory
SSLYTHERIN (180)

CREDIT : Avataras: Sunsain; gif'ai: Devilwithinx; parašo koduotė: Maliblue
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Rebecca
CLAIM : Emeraude Toubia
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : Me, myself and I
ABOUT CHARACTER : I love myself, I wanna see it when I turn around, look in the mirror, and if you don't like it, you can leave it - 'cause it's my own and I'll keep owning it. If you don't like what I'm wearing, well, you're only bothered 'cause you're staring, and you'll never talk me into caring 'cause it's my own and I'll keep owning it. I'ma do just what I want on the regular and it's really not my fault if you're scared of a... SWEET LITTLE UNFORGETTABLE THING (S.L.U.T)
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: -Nath   Pen. 07 06, 2018 4:28 pm

[note]Ummm.. I would have said yes, but... Meet you in half send location [/note]

There is boy friend and then there is boyfriend that tiny little space is known as the friend zone. Dont get it twisted.

Atgal į viršų Go down
exEliot Costa
RRAVENCLAW (103)
CREDIT : maliblue.
CLAIM : douglas booth.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: -Nath   Št. 07 07, 2018 12:02 am

[note]i genuinely tried coming to class[/note]
[note]some things are just not meant to be[/note]
[note]kviditčo aikštėj. whyyy?
jau bėgi pasa mane?[/note]
Atgal į viršų Go down
exEliot Costa
RRAVENCLAW (103)
CREDIT : maliblue.
CLAIM : douglas booth.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: -Nath   Št. 07 07, 2018 12:06 pm

[note]nathaniel, aš rūpinuos tavo išsilavinimu, nesitempiu tavęs žemyn, o tu man dramas keli?[/note]
[note]lauksiu[/note]
Atgal į viršų Go down
Rosalie 'Rose' Blanche
RRAVENCLAW (103)

OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Allison
CLAIM : Carpenter
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: -Nath   Pen. 07 13, 2018 10:43 pm

[note]S.O.S[/note]

Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Rosalie 'Rose' Blanche
RRAVENCLAW (103)

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: -Nath   Antr. 07 17, 2018 1:04 pm

[note]Alexis užsigeidė didelės porcijos blynų su cukraus pudra ir klevų sirupu ir jeigu jos greitai negaus, galėsi mano lavoną traukt iš jūros dugno... ʰᵉˡᵖ[/note]

Atgal į viršų Go down
Rosalie 'Rose' Blanche
RRAVENCLAW (103)

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: -Nath   Antr. 07 17, 2018 1:34 pm

[note]Atsitempk ir tą draugą, bala nematė... svarbiausia blynai, blynai. Neužmiršk blynų atnešt... ir kepsnio[/note]

Atgal į viršų Go down
Rosalie 'Rose' Blanche
RRAVENCLAW (103)

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: -Nath   Antr. 07 17, 2018 1:51 pm

[note]what, no :DD blynai jai, kepsnys man. aš ir išalkau kol pilį pastatėm   [/note]

Atgal į viršų Go down
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
HHUFFLEPUFF (192)

CREDIT : maliblue/MØØNLIGHT♥
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : ryžikė
CLAIM : Bailee Madison
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : In a room full of art - I'd still stare at you.
ABOUT CHARACTER : ALEXIS. HOW DO I BEGIN? THE MOST AMAZING GIRL YOU'LL EVER MEET. JUST THE SIGHT OF HER WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. THERE ISN'T GONNA BE A DAY THAT PASSES THAT SHE DOESN'T CROSS YOUR MIND. SHE'LL STEAL YOUR HEART WITHIN A DAY. ONCE YOU FALL IN LOVE, IT'LL NEVER FADE. HER SMILE COULD LIGHT UP THE WORLD, EVEN ON IT'S DIMMEST OF NIGHTS. SHE MAY BE SHORT, BUT DON'T LET HER HEIGHT FOOL YOU. SHE'LL BUILD YOU UP AS HIGH AS CAN BE, AND HOLD YOU STEADY. WHEN YOU FALL, SHE'LL BE RIGHT THERE TO CATCH. SHE'S SWEET, LOVING, BEAUTIFUL, CARING, AND AN ALL AROUND OUTGOING GIRL. SHE'LL CATCH YOUR EYE, AND YOU'LL HAVE TO DOUBLE TAKE. HER BEAUTY IS OVERWHELMING. SHE'LL TEAR DOWN YOUR DEFENSES, AND BREAK THE WALL YOU'VE HIDDEN YOURSELF BEHIND. HER KISS WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. YOU'LL BE MESMERIZED. YOUR LOVE FOR HER WILL COMPARE TO NO OTHER. WHILE YOU'RE APART, THE ONLY THING YOU'LL WANT IS FOR HER TO BE HOLDING YOUR HAND, ASLEEP, LYING ON YOUR CHEST. SHE'LL BE YOUR EVERYTHING. YOU'LL GIVE HER EVERYTHING. YOU'LL MAKE HER YOUR WORLD.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: -Nath   Tr. 08 01, 2018 2:03 pm

[note]Hi...[/note]
[note]Can we meet up?[/note]

Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
HHUFFLEPUFF (192)

CREDIT : maliblue/MØØNLIGHT♥
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : ryžikė
CLAIM : Bailee Madison
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : In a room full of art - I'd still stare at you.
ABOUT CHARACTER : ALEXIS. HOW DO I BEGIN? THE MOST AMAZING GIRL YOU'LL EVER MEET. JUST THE SIGHT OF HER WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. THERE ISN'T GONNA BE A DAY THAT PASSES THAT SHE DOESN'T CROSS YOUR MIND. SHE'LL STEAL YOUR HEART WITHIN A DAY. ONCE YOU FALL IN LOVE, IT'LL NEVER FADE. HER SMILE COULD LIGHT UP THE WORLD, EVEN ON IT'S DIMMEST OF NIGHTS. SHE MAY BE SHORT, BUT DON'T LET HER HEIGHT FOOL YOU. SHE'LL BUILD YOU UP AS HIGH AS CAN BE, AND HOLD YOU STEADY. WHEN YOU FALL, SHE'LL BE RIGHT THERE TO CATCH. SHE'S SWEET, LOVING, BEAUTIFUL, CARING, AND AN ALL AROUND OUTGOING GIRL. SHE'LL CATCH YOUR EYE, AND YOU'LL HAVE TO DOUBLE TAKE. HER BEAUTY IS OVERWHELMING. SHE'LL TEAR DOWN YOUR DEFENSES, AND BREAK THE WALL YOU'VE HIDDEN YOURSELF BEHIND. HER KISS WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. YOU'LL BE MESMERIZED. YOUR LOVE FOR HER WILL COMPARE TO NO OTHER. WHILE YOU'RE APART, THE ONLY THING YOU'LL WANT IS FOR HER TO BE HOLDING YOUR HAND, ASLEEP, LYING ON YOUR CHEST. SHE'LL BE YOUR EVERYTHING. YOU'LL GIVE HER EVERYTHING. YOU'LL MAKE HER YOUR WORLD.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: -Nath   Kv. 08 02, 2018 4:12 pm

[note]Nesvarbu kur. Aš Kembridže, ne telefonu noriu apie tai kalbėt. Parašyk kai būsi kažkur netoli.[/note]

Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything.

Atgal į viršų Go down
CREDIT : avataras sunsain parašas maliblue
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: -Nath   Kv. 08 09, 2018 12:59 pm

[note]Kad jau pats pirmas rašai ir teiraujies, manau metas :)[/note]

you thought that i was pure as snow, guess you didn't know. hold tight, surprise, open your eyes its springtime.
flowers blossoming, i am one of them, bet you like how i've grown. now i'm that bitch

Atgal į viršų Go down
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: -Nath   Kv. 08 09, 2018 1:39 pm

[note] tai galbūt laikas apmažinti buvimą komoje, o ne kaltinti mano netinkamu metu turimą norą susitikti su savo mylimu sūnumi? :) Man nėra svabu kur atvykti. Kaip patogiau Tau? Ar ištrūkti iš mokyklos, ar susitikti kur nors jos teritorije ar kiauliasodyje?[/note]

you thought that i was pure as snow, guess you didn't know. hold tight, surprise, open your eyes its springtime.
flowers blossoming, i am one of them, bet you like how i've grown. now i'm that bitch

Atgal į viršų Go down
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: -Nath   Kv. 08 09, 2018 1:58 pm

[note] nori pasakyt man jau laikas apsilankyti pas direktorių? :)[/note]
[note]Puiku, tuomet Knife restoranas, Londonas. Leidimas bus[/note]

Atgal į viršų Go down
Claudia Rose Johnson
GGRYFFINDOR PREFECT(102)

CREDIT : maliblue/painofchoco
CLAIM : Madelaine Grobbelaar Petsch
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don’t make distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile. - Reuben, Luke&William♥
ABOUT CHARACTER : She's it... She's the best of both worlds. She's that independent, focused, ambitious queen. She's a boss. She can handle her own. And she's as alpha as they come. But at the same time, she knows where to draw the line and be a woman. She has a soft, submissive side, with a heart of gold. She's affectionate, passionate and extremely sexual. She knows how to take care of a man. She's spiritual, selfless and understands the definition of unconditional love. She's it. She's the best of both worlds. And whoever God decides to send her, will be luckiest man alive.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: -Nath   Antr. 08 14, 2018 5:46 pm

[note]Švilpynės bendrasis kambarys.Už geros valandėlės. Take your drinks and awesome mood! let's welcome our new prefect with a bang! [/note]

i'm slipping into the deep end. i'm in over my head - i can't catch my breath. i'm slipping into the deep end. feel the current within, i can't help, i give in. like light in my veins, darkness is sinking, darkness is sinking me .

Atgal į viršų Go down
Sponsored content
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: -Nath   

Atgal į viršų Go down

-Nath
Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Atgal į viršų 
Puslapis 14Pereiti prie : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:Jūs negalite atsakinėti į pranešimus šiame forume
DC :: ▲TELEFONAI-
Pereiti į: