rodiklisrodiklis  CalendarCalendar  DUKDUK  IeškotiIeškoti  Narių sąrašasNarių sąrašas  Vartotojų grupėsVartotojų grupės  RegistruotisRegistruotis  PrisijungtiPrisijungti  

Share | 

Rosalie

Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Go down 
Pereiti prie : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AutoriusPranešimas
Adrian Black
RRAVENCLAW PREFECT (103)

CREDIT : Parašo kodas - Maliblue
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Liv
CLAIM : Diego Barrueco
ABOUT CHARACTER : BLACK

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Rosalie   Tr. 08 08, 2018 12:56 pm

[note]Tiksliai nežinau, sakė, kad pakelia jai nuotaiką.[/note]
[note]Jei plikom rankom smaugsi, liks pirštų atspaudai.[/note]

And I don't want the world to see me 'cause I don't think that they'd understand. When everything's meant to be broken I just want you to know who I am.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą
Eliot Costa
RRAVENCLAW (103)
CREDIT : maliblue.
CLAIM : douglas booth.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Rosalie   Tr. 08 08, 2018 12:57 pm

[note]bandysiu[/note]
Atgal į viršų Go down
Adrian Black
RRAVENCLAW PREFECT (103)

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Rosalie   Tr. 08 08, 2018 1:19 pm

[note]Ne, nesu tikras. Žinau, kad kažkokios tabletės. Kaip turbūt numanai, ji man jų savo noru neduoda.[/note]
[note]Ok, tnx. Lieku skolingas.[/note]

And I don't want the world to see me 'cause I don't think that they'd understand. When everything's meant to be broken I just want you to know who I am.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Adrian Black
RRAVENCLAW PREFECT (103)

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Rosalie   Tr. 08 08, 2018 3:43 pm

[note]Nesigilink. Eina ji velniop.[/note]

Atgal į viršų Go down
Adrian Black
RRAVENCLAW PREFECT (103)

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Rosalie   Tr. 08 08, 2018 3:57 pm

[note]Kur tiksliai Lodone esi? Už poros valandų būčiau.[/note]

Atgal į viršų Go down
Adrian Black
RRAVENCLAW PREFECT (103)

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Rosalie   Tr. 08 08, 2018 4:13 pm

[note]Ok. Už poros valandų būsiu.[/note]

Atgal į viršų Go down
Claudia Rose Johnson
GGRYFFINDOR PREFECT(102)

CREDIT : maliblue♥
CLAIM : Madelaine Grobbelaar Petsch
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don’t make distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile. - Reuben, Luke&William♥
ABOUT CHARACTER : She's it... She's the best of both worlds. She's that independent, focused, ambitious queen. She's a boss. She can handle her own. And she's as alpha as they come. But at the same time, she knows where to draw the line and be a woman. She has a soft, submissive side, with a heart of gold. She's affectionate, passionate and extremely sexual. She knows how to take care of a man. She's spiritual, selfless and understands the definition of unconditional love. She's it. She's the best of both worlds. And whoever God decides to send her, will be luckiest man alive.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Rosalie   Antr. 08 14, 2018 5:45 pm

[note]Švilpynės bendrasis kambarys.Už geros valandėlės. Take your drinks and awesome mood! let's welcome our new prefect with a bang! [/note]

TOUCH ME LIKE YOU TOUCH NOBODY, PUT YOUR HANDS ALL UP ON ME. TIRED OF HEARING SORRY. KISS AND MAKE, KISS, KISS AND MAKE UP. HOW ABOUT WE LEAVE THIS PARTY? 'CAUSE ALL I WANT IS YOU UP ON ME.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
HHUFFLEPUFF (192)

CREDIT : forbiddendesires/maliblue♥
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : ryžikė
CLAIM : Bailee Madison
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : In a room full of art - I'd still stare at you.
ABOUT CHARACTER : ALEXIS. HOW DO I BEGIN? THE MOST AMAZING GIRL YOU'LL EVER MEET. JUST THE SIGHT OF HER WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. THERE ISN'T GONNA BE A DAY THAT PASSES THAT SHE DOESN'T CROSS YOUR MIND. SHE'LL STEAL YOUR HEART WITHIN A DAY. ONCE YOU FALL IN LOVE, IT'LL NEVER FADE. HER SMILE COULD LIGHT UP THE WORLD, EVEN ON IT'S DIMMEST OF NIGHTS. SHE MAY BE SHORT, BUT DON'T LET HER HEIGHT FOOL YOU. SHE'LL BUILD YOU UP AS HIGH AS CAN BE, AND HOLD YOU STEADY. WHEN YOU FALL, SHE'LL BE RIGHT THERE TO CATCH. SHE'S SWEET, LOVING, BEAUTIFUL, CARING, AND AN ALL AROUND OUTGOING GIRL. SHE'LL CATCH YOUR EYE, AND YOU'LL HAVE TO DOUBLE TAKE. HER BEAUTY IS OVERWHELMING. SHE'LL TEAR DOWN YOUR DEFENSES, AND BREAK THE WALL YOU'VE HIDDEN YOURSELF BEHIND. HER KISS WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. YOU'LL BE MESMERIZED. YOUR LOVE FOR HER WILL COMPARE TO NO OTHER. WHILE YOU'RE APART, THE ONLY THING YOU'LL WANT IS FOR HER TO BE HOLDING YOUR HAND, ASLEEP, LYING ON YOUR CHEST. SHE'LL BE YOUR EVERYTHING. YOU'LL GIVE HER EVERYTHING. YOU'LL MAKE HER YOUR WORLD.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Rosalie   Št. 08 18, 2018 1:41 pm

[note]hey.[/note]

We found our place on the branch of an old gum tree. Our feet would sway to a voice in the breeze. And birds would sing on the banks of a narrow stream. These memories will stay with me.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
HHUFFLEPUFF (192)

ABOUT CHARACTER : ALEXIS. HOW DO I BEGIN? THE MOST AMAZING GIRL YOU'LL EVER MEET. JUST THE SIGHT OF HER WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. THERE ISN'T GONNA BE A DAY THAT PASSES THAT SHE DOESN'T CROSS YOUR MIND. SHE'LL STEAL YOUR HEART WITHIN A DAY. ONCE YOU FALL IN LOVE, IT'LL NEVER FADE. HER SMILE COULD LIGHT UP THE WORLD, EVEN ON IT'S DIMMEST OF NIGHTS. SHE MAY BE SHORT, BUT DON'T LET HER HEIGHT FOOL YOU. SHE'LL BUILD YOU UP AS HIGH AS CAN BE, AND HOLD YOU STEADY. WHEN YOU FALL, SHE'LL BE RIGHT THERE TO CATCH. SHE'S SWEET, LOVING, BEAUTIFUL, CARING, AND AN ALL AROUND OUTGOING GIRL. SHE'LL CATCH YOUR EYE, AND YOU'LL HAVE TO DOUBLE TAKE. HER BEAUTY IS OVERWHELMING. SHE'LL TEAR DOWN YOUR DEFENSES, AND BREAK THE WALL YOU'VE HIDDEN YOURSELF BEHIND. HER KISS WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. YOU'LL BE MESMERIZED. YOUR LOVE FOR HER WILL COMPARE TO NO OTHER. WHILE YOU'RE APART, THE ONLY THING YOU'LL WANT IS FOR HER TO BE HOLDING YOUR HAND, ASLEEP, LYING ON YOUR CHEST. SHE'LL BE YOUR EVERYTHING. YOU'LL GIVE HER EVERYTHING. YOU'LL MAKE HER YOUR WORLD.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Rosalie   Št. 08 18, 2018 1:53 pm

[note]Toks ten ir balius buvo, ramus sakyčiau. Aš tai gerai, vėl pradėjau skaityt vadovėlius. Kaip tu? [/note]

We found our place on the branch of an old gum tree. Our feet would sway to a voice in the breeze. And birds would sing on the banks of a narrow stream. These memories will stay with me.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
HHUFFLEPUFF (192)

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Rosalie   Št. 08 18, 2018 2:37 pm

[note]Nu matai, visko būna. Yeah, daug šūdo praleista, pažadėjau Achilui, kad uždirbsiu šiek tiek koledžui taškų. Žiobariškas pasaulis is fucking amazing, senai jau tą tau sakiau. [/note]

Atgal į viršų Go down
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
HHUFFLEPUFF (192)

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Rosalie   Št. 08 18, 2018 3:04 pm

[note]Nežinau, don't really care about the whole point system. Tiesiog laikausi duoto žodžio. Šaunuolėėė ;) [/note]

Atgal į viršų Go down
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
HHUFFLEPUFF (192)

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Rosalie   Sk. 08 19, 2018 4:06 pm

[note]Nežinau kas laimi. Nežiūrėjau į tą lentą nuo pat pirmo kurso pradžios, couldn't care less ;d [/note]

Atgal į viršų Go down
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
HHUFFLEPUFF (192)

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Rosalie   Sk. 08 19, 2018 9:05 pm

[note]Baigs mokykla, nebebus taškų ir supras, kad veltui konkuravo lygioje vietoje, kuri visiškai nereikšminga nei žiobarų, nei magijos pasaulį. lol. [/note]

Atgal į viršų Go down
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
HHUFFLEPUFF (192)

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Rosalie   Sk. 08 19, 2018 10:00 pm

[note]Spaudimą? Jau ant rankų nesuskaičiuoju kiek kartų pabėgau iš mokyklos, kiek praleidau pamokų ir dar neminėkim fakto, jog mane Kembridže pagavo Hogvartso direktorius... but here I am. Jokio spaudimo iš švietimo idėjos tikrai nėra, visiems ten grynai nusišikt ant visų mokinių. Čia tokių šūdų įvykę yra, kad tau net galva neišneštų, kai papasakočiau. Net ir prie tavęs čj neprisipiso, jog dingai, so ;d [/note]

Atgal į viršų Go down
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
HHUFFLEPUFF (192)

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Rosalie   Sk. 08 19, 2018 11:02 pm

[note]Ai, soz :D nekanelina galva. Krūvos grasinimų ir tampymų už rankos iki mašinos, kol galiausiai viskas baigėsi žodžiais, kad aš dar atsiimsiu :DDd i mean... bring it on bitch, i would love to see him try to do smth about my attendance. Pas jį turbūt seni kaulai, nes galėjau dar dūmelį kokį patraukt ir tik tada pradėt bėgt sprintą į kitą pusę xddd vargu ar galiu tave ties kažkuo informuot, trumpam aš čia atvažiavau, greit vėl išvarysiu. Gal va pas tave užsuksiu kaip tik pasilabint, matysim. tai kuo susirgai? sifiliu? :DDDDD [/note]

Atgal į viršų Go down
Sponsored content
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Rosalie   

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rosalie
Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Atgal į viršų 
Puslapis 46Pereiti prie : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:Jūs negalite atsakinėti į pranešimus šiame forume
DC :: ▲TELEFONAI-
Pereiti į: